Mrs March: Slut Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Boyfriend abandons wife to uncle and confederates.
14.7k words
4.4
107.9k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers

© LIPrulz December 2010

Writer note - This continues straight on from chapter 1. It's separated due to different circumstances and length. Also I previously referred to kooris as aboriginals as that term is better understood internationally. No offence was meant to any koori that is reading. I respect anyone that has a go, race, religion or colour of no relevance. But with this explanation I'll refer to aboriginals in this area of Australia as kooris now.

Writer request - the title indicates the type. If it isn't your 'cup of tea' there are many other offerings on this site. Please read one of those instead. We thank you.

- - - Jasmin's Narrative - - -

It was a very quick five-minute drive to the next town. I had never done it in less than ten minutes so I probably shouldn't have let Matty drive. But no police stopped us and we didn't crash. That boy can drive!

I did ask him to slow down but he just grinned and told me to hang on. When we arrived I made sure the car key stayed with me.

We were in streets of Port Stephens I had never seen before. The houses were all looking run down with household rubbish and other junk on the front lawns and littering the street. Most of the homes even had flat rooves. I couldn't believe people would build such cheap looking buildings. "Will the car be alright out here on the street, Matty?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Mrs March. Don't worry about it. Adds some class to the place."

"Matty, please call me Jasmin, ok?"

"Ahhh... No," he replied with a smirk. "This way, Mrs March. This is Billy's place."

I looked at the house. The front screen door was lying off the patio, which even in the darkness looked so grimy it couldn't ever have been cleaned. "Does Billy own this, ahh house?"

Matty laughed as he knocked on the door. "Nah, Billy don't own nothing. This area's all housing commission."

That explained a lot, I kept the thought to myself though. No wonder my husband calls Australia the 'Welfare Country'.

The naked light bulb to the side of the front door came on right in my face. Matty laughed as I cringed and looked away. Billy opened the door with a heave, having to lift it while opening because the bottom hinge was missing.

The guys greeted each other excitedly and Matty introduced me as Mrs March as we went in. I rolled my eyes and said hello. Billy looked about twenty, a slight koori lad shorter than me who was nonetheless near as black as Matty.

"Wow," he exclaimed. "You're Mrs March. Matty told me heaps about cha." Billy gave me a hug.

I was so shamed. Oh God, Matty had talked about me. Billy stared at my chest when he let me go. I knew my face was beet red as I looked away. I was displaying way too much cleavage all of a sudden and wished I had fastened another two buttons on my shirt.

I wasn't sure wether Billy was a bit on the nose or if it was the house. Billy ushered me into the lounge where he was watching tv. As I sat in a sagging two seater the feel of the grime against my legs was quite disgusting. I didn't want to touch it with my hands so I kept them in my lap. I wondered what I was doing there. Matty sat with me and his hand rubbed my bare leg. I shivered of a sudden with desire, immediately remembering why I was there.

Billy went to get us something to drink but he said Dominos was closed by then, so no pizza. While he was gone I said to Matty, "Why don't we just go back to the house. You can stay most of the night."

Matty glanced at me intently before looking over my whole body. Just by looking he made me feel so hot. Then he slid a hand right under my floral skirt to the crotch of my cotton panties. I felt his fingers rubbing me through them. As he dragged his fingers over my lips, pushing the cotton between them, I knew my moistness would be obvious. I was virtually panting when he said to me, "I'm not going anywhere. This my friend's house." his fingers were trying to push my panties right into me now. I had my legs parted to let him do it. "You want to stay," Matty continued. "I feel how wet you are and I can smell your hot cunt, Mrs March. When the game's finished I'll fuck you stupid in Billy's bedroom."

Even with my panties becoming sodden I still didn't want to stay and despite how harmless he appeared, I was a little concerned about Billy. Especially, I had been worried with how he had ogled me before. Only then did it occur to me that if Matty told Billy about me then maybe he wanted to share me with him also.

"No way am I having sex with Billy," I confronted the notion head on. "No threesomes, Matty."

He looked surprised by the suggestion like it had never occurred to him. If it was an act, Matty was very convincing. "I'm not sharing you, Mrs March," he said reassuringly. "Ever. Don't even want your husband touching you," he finished.

"Ok," I said. This was the first time Matty had spoken about Damien. "But I'm not talking about my husband, Matty. He's off limits." Despite that, I was reassured by what Matty had said.

Matty didn't say anything more about that and Billy came back in the room then. As I had assumed the drinks he had for us were a cheap port. I asked Billy for a pepsi instead and he brought back a bottle of coke.

After watching the game for a while I realised Matty's attention was wandering from me. He was glancing more and more at Billy. I wasn't much interested in Rugby League as a sport either except to watch the hunky players. I looked at Billy as well. That smell was certainly stronger with him in the room. Oddly, I felt my self flush and I breathed a bit deeper of Billy's odour. Was his smell turning me on? I sure didn't think so. But I found myself inhaling deeply again only a minute later. After realising I made sure I kept my breathing shallow at least until I was out on the patio later.

Matty looked at Billy again and so did I but for different reasons. Matty was suspicious of something whereas I had recognised that my interest was piqued by how tingly I was feeling with the gangly, filthy Billy nearby. I didn't know anything about him but even I could see how fidgety and nervous he appeared.

"What is it, man?" Matty asked him. "What happened?"

"Ok, man," said Billy. "But you didn't hear this from me."

Billy cleared his throat. "The other day your uncle was here. We got to talking about things. We talked about your new girl. The March name, you know?"

Matty tensed beside me. I could see he was trying to control his anger. "Did you ring him earlier?"

"Ahhh man," said Billy apologetically. "I had to, ya know that. If I didn't and Wayne found out she had been here-"

"Get up Jasmin, now!" said Matty abruptly, ignoring Billy. "We're out of here."

I had no idea what was going on, surprised as much that we were going now as I had been that Matty had used my first name. Matty seemed almost afraid of this uncle of his. He never listened to my questions and virtually dragged me from the grotty lounge, pushing me ahead of him into the hallway.

Matty lifted and opened the front door ahead of me but before he took one step outside he stopped. "Oh, crap."

When I looked there was an old dented Ford Falcon pulling up behind my RX-7. "That's your uncle?"

"Yeah."

"Are they your uncles as well?" Five guys got out of the car. By the light of the streetlight in front of the house I could see they were all kooris.

"Uncle Wayne is the driver. Remember Mrs March," he said in kind of a regretful way, "I never asked you to come tonight."

Matty waited on the patio and I stood with him, waiting for his uncle. Billy was just inside and he left the patio light off. His pungent scent reached out even to us on the patio.

"Hey bro," called uncle Wayne.

Wayne was not as big as Matty, but appeared to have a hard wiry frame. He had a dangerous air about him, his eyes looking carefully around before even glancing in our direction.

Matty hugged his uncle in greeting up on the patio where we were. After Wayne arm locked with Billy in hello he turned to me. "And this must be Mrs March," he said.

Wayne looked in his late thirties. So he had a decade on me. 'Mrs March?' God, what was it with calling me that?

Before I could say anything, Wayne pulled me close and locked lips on me. I think my whole body was rigid in surprise as I felt his tongue penetrate my lips, his hand squeezing my arse.

Then he released me. "So happy to meet you," Wayne said then with a smirk while I tried to catch my breath. "I've heard all about you, Mrs March."

I was about to blow my stack, start screaming at everyone about what was going on or what they thought was going on. Angry and red in the face I happened to glance at Matty first. He subtly shook his head, 'no'. The fact that big Matty appeared not to be going to stick up for me was almost as scary as Wayne's outright groping. I decided I would go a different course to get out of there.

"I've just remembered," I began, "That there's hockey practice tomorrow. I need to get home to bed." As I turned to step down the stairs from the patio I saw the way was blocked by the other guys. They didn't move aside for me.

They were a seedy looking group, all kooris even though two were quite lightly coloured. Someone took my arm from behind, holding me there at the top of the patio steps before I could try to elbow my way through. Looking back I saw Wayne holding me, Matty leaning against the house at the front door just staring at his feet. I glared at Wayne. But I know I was trembling in fear as the first of the four others stopped right in front of me at the top step.

"Nice to meet you Mrs March. I'm Nigel," he said. Nigel and the next man were lightly coloured, though much more tan than I. Nigel was perhaps thirty. He looked at me hungrily. I felt powerless and could only watch as his hands came up to my chest. He slowly and deliberately unfastened all the buttons of my denim shirt. I felt the cooler night air like a light caress over my belly as he pulled the shirt wide and left it to flutter in the occasional breeze.

Nigel began rubbing my breasts over my black lace bra. Even through the padding his fingers against my nipples were lighting me up. He went on like that for ages, rubbing and pulling my breasts through the bra, exciting me.

Nigel watched my face the whole time. I could feel his eyes on me, unrelentingly staring menacingly at me as he played with me. I just looked away trying to ignore it.

I couldn't keep ignoring it though. My nipples were feeling way too much stimulation. The unwanted arousal had begun seeping through me. With my breathing deepening beyond my control I finally looked at Nigel, my face flushed. In the night I hoped he couldn't see how affected I was, couldn't recognise the conflicted desire in my eyes.

Then Nigel leaned in and kissed me. He never shut his eyes and watched mine all the time as his tongue invaded my mouth. The rank tang of white ox tobacco was all over his slimy tongue and breath. Bewildered, I just stared back at him as he mashed my lips.

Wayne still held my left arm behind me. My free arm hung limp, my fingers curling and uncurling uselessly by my side.

Nigel stopped after a while, probably to catch his breath more than to leave me alone. He let my breasts alone after a bit longer. I think the guy behind him actually prodded him to hurry him up. My breathing was already much deeper, my lips parted with such shameful need.

Nigel stepped past me. "See you inside, Mrs March," he murmured. He probably thought he sounded sexy. He was just sleazy but had me all the same.

"I'm Jason," said the next one. "Hello Mrs March." Jason reached around my middle under the shirt and ran his hands up and down my back. His mouth descended to my neck and I could smell the repulsive odour of the white ox clinging to him.

Jason pushed my hair back and then he was nibbling on me while one arm remained around me rubbing my back. He tugged my shirt from my shoulder and then settled his hand on the front of my throat, caressing me lightly. Jason's teeth travelled from my shoulder, nipping along the flesh of my neck before he settled on the lobe of my ear for a while. I had shivers along my spine from head to tail bone though my neck is not normally such an erogenous zone for me. Jason's technique was good enough, different enough to make the whole just more unwanted pleasure. Both my arms were rigid at my sides now, both fists clenching and unclenching.

Only then did I realise Wayne was no longer holding me. He was at the other side of my neck, murmuring to me. "You like this don't ya Mrs March?"

At least Jason was not playing with my too sensitive breasts as Nigel had done. I was able to rebut Wayne with more confidence, my breathing more steady, no longer panting in my efforts not to moan.

"Naaoo. It's indecent assault," I shot back.

Wayne's hand was on my arse then. He caressed me right between my cheeks, rubbing through my skirt between my legs.

Wayne rubbed so firmly I took a step to steady myself. He took immediate advantage of the space offered to push right under me. I gasped involuntarily as Wayne was probing right on my pussy. Only my panties kept him from direct contact.

"You're not complaining," he said. "Ya do like it."

"You're forcing me," I responded. "Aggravated indecent assault..."

Only later did I realise that Wayne never asked about the terms I was using, never seemed worried about them either.

Jason changed hands on my back and throat, pushing my head back and to the other side as his mouth travelled down close to my bra and nipped across to my other shoulder. Once again he virtually ignored my breasts, just trailing a line of heat right across my upper torso above them. Despite myself my nipples were aching for someone's touch. I know I pressed up and forward a bit a couple of times, inviting any touch at all to my nipples. But he didn't.

Jason's fingers were squeezing firmly around my throat, rhythmically stroking me while holding me how he wanted. Wayne's fingers stroking my pussy were really starting to affect me. I couldn't help taking half a step back and across, turning about and providing his probing hand better access to my slick centre.

Wayne leaned forward to my ear again. "Ya're not being forced into anything are ya, Mrs March?"

My eyes were shut while I still struggled against what my body was feeling. Jason pushed under my chin for my face to turn toward Wayne. The last thing I needed was another man nuzzling against the other side of my throat. It was too much for me, bringing me close to sensory overload. I couldn't help sighing. That was the answer Wayne wanted.

"You want to be fucked, Mrs March. Don't cha?" he breathed, nibbling on my lobe.

No way was I going to admit that. It might be the truth but no way did I want to tell him. Biting my lip I kept silent. Wayne's hand withdrew from me. My panty crotch was slick with my arousal and plastered to me. His hand didn't leave my arse entirely though. The next thing I knew was that he had pulled the elastic of my panties down and slid his hand straight back down between my cheeks.

"Tell me you want to be fucked, Mrs March," Wayne demanded again.

Jason was then caressing my belly. While that wouldn't ordinarily send me over the edge, the fact that he was running his hands right to the underside of my beasts without actually touching them had me constantly aroused. Combine that with Wayne's fingers sliding straight into my pussy and I was close to losing all control.

"Tell me you want to be fucked, Mrs March," Wayne repeated.

I could only moan while Wayne worked his fingers in and out of me. He repeated his question probably another two times.

"I don't want you," I finally managed.

Wayne's mouth left my neck. But his fingers kept stroking my slit. Jason stepped past me.

"See you soon, Mrs March," Jason said as he went inside.

That left two others I hadn't met yet, as dark as Matty. The next koori looked to be in his forties. His gaze was flinty like he hated me. But I'd never met him before and didn't understand why he was so venomous.

"March's slut wife," he said cruelly. "I'm Kenneth."

OK, then I really wished I could turn invisible. I was frightened beyond belief and felt paralysed. This man I had never met so obviously had an intense loathing for me. Strangely, as he slowly looked my body over from head to toe and his lascivious gaze returned to my face, I felt my arousal spike higher. Along with the fear Wayne and now Kenneth put in me I was feeling a curious desire to abandon myself to whatever they wanted to do to me.

Normally that will only happen when somebody has pushed my right buttons, so to speak. Maybe fear had substituted that stimulation, heightening my awareness, I don't know. Kenneth didn't say anything else right away and then reached for said buttons. I just waited passively as his fingers outlined my stiff nipples through my bra.

While Kenneth twisted my nipples Wayne was not idle either. I had spread my legs a little further apart to make it easier for Wayne to stroke my pussy. He had busily spread my increasing arousal all over my labia, reaching even further sometimes to tease my clitoris with a brief touch, steadily increasing my excitement. When Kenneth started on my breasts three of Wayne's fingers with my juices all over them slid easily inside me again.

"Nnnnaa," I moaned and came. Wayne had to circle his free arm around me to support me on my weak legs.

Even in the poor light I could see the sneer on Kenneth's face as he stood mere centimetres away. He still hadn't touched my bare flesh, was still playing with me through my bra.

When he leaned forward I thought he was going to kiss me. Shamefully I parted my lips for him. But he stopped just before his lips met mine. Kenneth's breath was terrible.

"Who would want to?" he sneered and stepped back. He released my nipples with a rather vicious twist, causing me to gasp.

"What did you think," he said. "I'd kiss a slut like you? You probably had more 'an a thousand dicks in ya mouth. Don't even know if I want my dick in ya filthy mouth," he virtually spat the last.

It was like a slap in the face for me, probably exactly how Kenneth wanted me to feel. I know how hot I look, especially when anyone is playing with my body. It seemed like a man was flat out rejecting me. My face was so red then with shame. I just wanted to die. I shouldn't even be there and there I was wondering why this man didn't want me. I was so messed up, still am really. Sometimes I hate my body and how sensitive I am.

Wayne was twisting his fingers around inside me. As Kenneth let me go and went around me to go inside I sighed with another small orgasm. The sneer never left his face. His disdain made me sigh all the more. Wayne clenched his fingers inside me making me come harder. My eyes fluttered and I lost awareness just managing to hold the patio railing to stay on my feet.

The shame stayed with me though as Wayne pulled me back and held me against him. I was shamed that a man didn't want me when he could just take me, shamed that I wanted all these men that plainly planned to rape me, shamed that I had come here and shamed that I was so badly betraying my marriage.

"Your eyes are craving it, your knees are weak, Mrs March," said Wayne. "Don't deny it. Tell me you want me to fuck you," he demanded.

'No way,' I wanted to say but if I tried to say anything I knew I would say what he wanted. He turned my head to the side with the hand from my pussy and pushed two fingers in my mouth.

"Suck them, Mrs March."

I did, I was so worked up already I couldn't help it. I tasted myself. Wayne lowered his mouth to mine and I opened my lips to him. His breath was still foul but when his tongue invaded me I sucked it in deeper. Wayne responded with something like a growl and held me even tighter. I groaned as well, but equal parts lust and despair.

LIPrulz
LIPrulz
153 Followers