Mrs Marlow and Her Old Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

I wanted to expose myself and looked quickly at Mrs Lord whispering "Can I show it to him?"

She was wriggling a lot as she muttered "Daddy would like to see it Lucy." and then added "And so would Mummy."

The intimate terms sent excited flushies and flowies through my body.

There was nothing holding me back now and I used my fingers to hold the panty material to pull the gusset to one side. I muttered "I am sorry I am so hairy, Mummy."

I heard Mr Lord mutter "God, I like her cunt."

We had used these sort of words when we had been on the internet at culmination.

I had surged several times myself and I think Mrs Lord had as well. Mr Lord was red in the face. He couldn't last much longer. Mrs Lord pushed a small white fluffy towel onto his lap.

I probably finished him off as I said to Mrs Lord "Daddy likes my cunt."

Before she could answer he gasped and we both saw him squirt a huge spray which soaked the fluffy material but didn't make any mess.

I looked at Mrs Lord who was just starting to recover but looked pleased. She murmured "You have done well Mrs Marlow." I relaxed. I let my skirt down and just waited.

Mrs Lord directed her husband to the bathroom but took me to the en suite in her bedroom. We simply refreshed ourselves and went back into the lounge. In a few minutes Mr Lord joined us.

I knew Mrs Lord was pleased with me as she was smiling so fondly at me in a sort of motherly way.

Mrs Lord smiled at her husband and said "I will go and make us a nice cup of tea Edward."

I was unsure of her husbands attitude now that it was all over. I need not have worried.

He positively beamed at us saying "No, Elizabeth I would like to make you ladies a nice cup of tea and I know we have some nice biscuits for Mrs Marlow."

I smiled graciously "Thank you Mr Lord."

He returned in a few minutes with the best china teacups and biscuits on a beautiful silver tray. Edward and Elizabeth were obviously used to living well.

We sat for about half an hour chatting about the old school-days and I told them about Derek and his work and they were so interested.

Finally I said "Well I had better go home now as my husband will be wondering what has been happening.

We all laughed but as I went out of the front door Mrs Lord kissed me on the forehead and whispered "There should be no secrets in a marriage Lucy. You must tell Derek everything."

I nodded. I fully intended to.

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers
12