Mrs Marlow Meets The Clergy Ch. 02

Story Info
Father John helps Juicy Lucy.
2.1k words
4.51
45.7k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 09/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers

Chapter Two. Confessions.

I really felt ashamed of myself. Here I was, a happily married respectable woman of 34 fantasizing about 2 old priests. I just couldn't help myself as I lay back on the bed imagining myself in school uniform being interviewed for some reason or other by the 2 old men.

As I lay there, fully dressed with my skirt up, gently touching my panties and feeling my nipples swell and pulse, I imagined them doing me. My nipples felt huge. I knew it was ridiculous.

There was a serious reality problem. It wasn't all fantasy.

In real life the 2 priests knew my needs so well and really took advantage of me. To be honest I wanted them to take advantage of me.

It had started when I used to visit them as a young mother to talk about the religious education of my children. They were both so funny that I became entranced with them and could hardly wait for the next visit.

Sometimes straight after the meeting I would ask Father John to give me Confession. He already knew everything about me and my husband Derek's weaknesses but I would confess everything again to him about our secret needs.

The following week when I was at Confession with Father Peter it was obvious that he knew everything about me and I would repeat everything and any new happening with Derek or myself.

Gradually they had started to give me Confession in the Church House together. Father John had explained it was cosier in their lounge rather than the uncomfortable Confessional Cubicle.

They knew that when I had my uniform on I wanted them to call me Little Lucy or Juicy Lucy. Sometimes they deliberately called me by my correct name of Mrs Lucy Marlow.

They knew it made me feel terrible. Sometimes they seem to be indifferent to my needs and wouldn't give me Confession for a few weeks.

It made me feel so miserable and by now I had explained everything to Derek. He was a rather weak personality. I could see it excited him. He knew that I had told the priests about his pretty dressing up fetish. He felt humiliated and embarrassed but I knew that this increased his feelings.

After church on Sunday I drew all my courage and told Derek that I needed to go to see the priests. He was obviously humiliated and bit his lip as he knew I needed a seeing to.

He was a bit pathetic as he took me over to the Church House.

Derek tentatively knocked at the Church House door and then stood back wondering what to say to Father John. Following my previous confession about two weeks earlier I had been thinking about the old man constantly.

The door opened. I think that he was more surprised than I had hoped. He recovered and smiled "Hello Mrs Marlow, how nice to see you."

He noticed Derek and smiled at him in a casual sort of way and then looked back at me. I stuttered, "I wonder if you could give me confession Father?"

He looked at my husband who stammered "I am not staying Father." The old priest nodded.

I had a very smart long scarlet topcoat on. I must have looked the model respectable married mother. When we got into his study he said quietly "Why don't you take your coat off Mrs Marlow?"

I knew this was crunch time when I showed how I was feeling. I took my coat off and quickly sat down. This didn't disguise the fact that he could now see I had a short plaid skirt and white knee socks. I was wearing a school uniform. I held my breath.

He still didn't give any clue to his thoughts but did say, "I see you have your school clothes on Mrs Marlow. Are they complete?"

I knew he was asking me about my underclothes and stammered "Yes Father," and as if to justify myself I raised my skirt a little, which showed my white cotton panties. He didn't comment.

He had sat down now on the same low chair as last week and beckoned me to sit on the carpeted floor in front of him.

He knew it would be so awkward I would have to bend my knees and show my underclothes. I sat down awkwardly. My knees spread automatically.

I was still desperately hoping he wouldn't reject me. I wanted so much to be Little Lucy.

He was ignoring my husband and said, "If I agree to give you confession, I expect you want to sit on my knee and have a cuddle?"

I panted, "Yes, I would like that very much Father. I have been thinking about it all week."

He turned to my husband and said amiably "I think it would be better if you left now Mr Marlowe so that your wife can be alone with me."

Derek nodded and said a little pathetically "Yes Father, of course Father. Will you be long with her?"

Father John gave him a steely look and said "As long as I think is necessary Mr Marlowe."

Derek flinched and murmured "Of course, Father. I am sorry I asked." He just handed me the car keys and murmured "I will catch the bus home Dear."

Before my husband actually left the room, Father John told me "Right then Mrs Marlowe. I will let you sit astride on my knee."

I realized that I had to make the most of this. Last week it was so exciting as he had told me to turn my back on him before I sat and this had been less squishy. This time I faced him and simply moved forward and with my skirt held high and legs wide open I sank astride his knee.

Although I was wearing school knickers I had picked an old pair with a well-worn gusset. As I sat down I felt the strength of his warm thigh issuing right into my crutch. It was incredible. I could actually feel my gusset pulling into my crutch.

I know I have a lot of hair down there and I could actually feel my hairs trying to escape and forming a bushy pouch between my thighs.

Last Sunday I had waited for him to rock me. Now I couldn't wait. I slid my crutch up his thigh a few inches and then squeezed on it. I had to shut my eyes, as the feeling was so exquisite. I then slid back and then up again. I felt driven to rub my crutch up and down his thigh.

As I was facing him, and I was moving he had to raise his hands to my waist to steady me. His thumbs were partly touching the bottom of my breasts. Normally this would not have mattered but due to my excitement, my breasts had swollen, particularly my nipples.

He raised his thumbs slightly, which caused the blood to rush into my nipples making them ache with pleasure. He did quietly comment "My, My, Little Lucy, you are a nice big girl today."

I felt wonderful. He was calling me Little Lucy. I wanted to please him.

I couldn't help myself. I am 34 years of age and I remembered what he had liked the week before and I almost sobbed "Father I want to be a big girl for you."

I added, "I want to be your big buxom girly," as I rubbed by crutch along his thigh. I feel my panties moisten.

He sounded pleased as I straddled his knee. He said quietly "I see you are a nice bushy girl Mrs Marlowe."

I realized he had seen my hairs sprouting out of the side of my panty gusset as I had sat down. He hadn't said very much the previous Sunday but now I had the impression he liked me and wanted me to talk girly talk to him.

I ventured daringly "Do you like bushy girls Father?"

He smiled and lifted my breasts up and pinched my nipples "I like buxom big breasted girls with a nice big hairy bush."

He added pointedly "They get nice and sticky."

This was heavenly. I moved up and down his thigh again pressing down with my crutch. I could feel myself cumming and was truthful when I said "I feel very sticky Father."

We both knew that he covered up for me last week when he told Father Peter that I had peed myself. He knew I had cum and this is what we were talking about now.

He asked me gently. "Do you want to pee your knickers now Mrs Marlowe?"

I knew that in reality he was asking me if I wanted to cum. This sort of talk was so humiliating for me but I was desperate.

I said, "Little Lucy needs to pee so badly Father." He knew I was pleading to be Juicy Lucy. He smiled and moved me so that I was sitting on his lap.

This made it easier for him and he slipped his hand between my legs saying, "You are right Lucy. Little girls need to pee. I will check how sticky my little girls panties are now."

This was wonderful. Not only could I feel his fingers pull my drawers to one side but he was calling me Little Lucy. I helped him by opening my legs. I felt so excited as I knew he was going make me cum.

He whispered, "You are going to have a nice piss today, Lucy."

He wanted me to talk dirty and I whispered back "I want to piss for you Father." He knew I was his to be had in any way he liked.

As he fingered between my legs he told me "Now tell me all your dirty secrets Mrs Marlowe."

I was panting so much, but I told him everything about playing with myself and dressing up my husband as a little girly boy in frilly panties and being had by my husbands best friend Mike in front of him. All the time Father John said very little.

His finger was still making my panties very wet and he told me "We will ask Father Peter to wash your drawers again, Lucy."

I felt a bit ashamed of what I had done a few weeks earlier and he understood.

He said "The difficulty is, Mrs Marlow is that you need clean drawers before you go home." I nodded as I knew I couldn't go home with dirty panties on.

He carried on "You are a respectable married woman and there are two options. You either tell Father Peter you have peed yourself or that you have been finger fuckedin Confession."

He still had his finger up me making me cum again as I decided "Can you tell him I have peed my panties again, Father?"

He nodded "That sounds more respectable Lucy." He was so nice.

He knew he had made me cum 3 times. He still had his finger up me making me feel heavenly. He asked me "Have you enjoyed cumming Lucy?"

I smiled "It's been lovely Father."

He moved his finger gently asking "Would you like to piss your knickers one more time Lucy?" I sighed.

He was so lovely and I gushed "Yes please Father. Can you make me have a big piss this time". He smiled as he slid another finger up me. He really rogered me right up.

I sighed as I had my biggest cum, I almost screamed. Then we heard Father Peter at the door. I was worried but saw Father John smile encouragingly.

Rather than let Father Peter see my wet knickers he slipped them off for me leaving me in my plaid skirt. He whispered in my ear "Lets tease him". I giggled when he told me what to do.

As Father Peter approached I sat with my knees up and spread. As my plaid skirt was up over my waist he could see everything.

I told him "I've pissed my knickers again Father. Will you wash my drawers again?" I could see him gasp and knew that Father John had been right.

He was entranced as he looked between my legs. I saw Father John smile and nod to me so I added "Do you like my big hairy cunt Father?"

I felt elated when he gasped. I felt I was in charge.

Then they took the wind out of my sails again as Father Peter smiled at Father John saying "I think I know someone else who will like the little girls twat."

I felt even more shocked as Father John chuckled "I think you are right Father. Sister Mary will enjoy taking our little girls panties off and playing with her twat."

MaryR
MaryR
446 Followers