Mrs. Melendez Ch. 01

Story Info
Allen has always had a thing for his friend's mother.
2.8k words
4.1
123.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers

When Allen knocked on the door of his friend, Roberto's home, he hadn't expected to see Roberto's beautiful mother standing in her pink terrycloth bathrobe in the doorframe smiling at him.

Allen had always thought that Mrs. Melendez was gorgeous, and since his early teen-hood, he'd made just about every possible excuse to be around her.

But this time, he was honestly there to see Roberto.

"Hi Mrs. Melendez, is Roberto home?" Allen said, as she opened the door.

Apparently fresh from a shower, the older woman's long, normally wavy black hair stuck to her in wet strings.

"Hi Allen, come in," she smiled at him, revealing a perfect set of beautiful, white teeth. Mrs. Melendez maintained every part of her herself it seemed.

For as long as he could remember, Allen had loved her thick accent. He particularly loved the way she pronounced his name, shortening the "A," making it sound more like "Ah."

Stepping past her, Mrs. Melendez closed the door behind him.

"Roberto is not here right now," she said, smiling again...I sent him to the store for some things for dinner.

God, he loved the way she rolled her R's, and made the word store sound like "es-store."

"Okay, mind if I wait on the couch?" Allen asked, trying not to stare at her shapely brown legs.

"Go ahead," she said, "he shouldn't be long."

Allen and Roberto had met in the second grade.

One day, Roberto came upon Allen behind the main building of the school as three older boys were harassing him. Taking a stand for the smallish white boy, Roberto had helped him fend off the three until they had made a successful and creative escape, falling into giggles behind the dumpsters as their older attackers ran right past them.

"We sure outsmarted them huh?" Roberto had said, grinning. Forming a fist, he'd stuck it out and Allen had matched it.

From that moment they were brothers.

Consequently, Allen spent a lot of time at Roberto's house growing up. Now, years later, watching Mrs. Melendez move around the kitchen, he speculated that he'd had a secret crush on her since at least junior high.

After their high school graduation, they'd spent the recent summer kicking around doing nothing, and now both of them were due to start college in the coming fall.

"So are you looking forward to college Allen?" Mrs. Melendez said from the kitchen, breaking his reverie.

Coming around the end of the counter, she set a small bag of garbage, carefully wrapped and tied on the floor across from him, bending over as she did so.

Allen swallowed hard at the way the top of her robe opened, just slightly, but enough to reveal a momentary snatch of dark cleavage as her pendulous breasts hung in front of her.

"Uh, yes..." Allen stumbled a bit.

Straightening again, she smiled at him just in time to catch him shifting at his crotch.

Allen blushed, panicking inwardly, but thankfully, Mrs. Melendez hadn't seemed to notice.

Apparently, he thought, she was unaware that the top of her robe had fallen open when she bent over.

"Well, Roberto should be here pretty soon," she said back over her shoulder as she reentered the kitchen.

"Do you want something to drink? A coke?"

"Sure," Allen said.

A moment later, Mrs. Melendez reappeared, coming around the counter again. He noticed that she still hadn't noticed the top of her robe.

"Here you go sweetie," she said.

Allen's young cock stirred in his jeans as she leaned over slightly to hand him the glass, unable to tear his eyes from her cleavage.

Roberto's father had passed years before and Roberto's mother had never remarried. To the best of Allen's knowledge, she hadn't even dated.

She'd seemed to take her husband's death with a grain of salt, remaining strong for Roberto. But as Allen got older, he knew that she mourned him...he'd heard her crying in secret one night behind her bedroom door one night when he was fourteen.

How his boyish heart had ached for her. If only he was older, he'd fantasized, he could somehow help her...make her feel better.

And while Roberto's mother was the subject of many of his masturbatory fantasies growing up, he also knew that she masturbated.

He'd been walking the hall one night while staying over the previous summer. On his way to the bathroom, half-awake, he'd suddenly heard noises emanating from her bedroom.

It had sounded like moaning.

Placing his ear carefully against the door in the dark, Allen strained to listen.

The sounds of buzzing...a vibrator reached him.

Suddenly, he'd heard Mrs. Melendez moaning in Spanish. "Si...si...cogerme..."

Instantly, his yet virgin cock morphed into iron inside of his shorts as he pictured his friend's mother totally naked. Wide-legged on the bed, he could almost see her huge brown titties lolling to either side of her body as she raised her feet in the air, jamming the vibrator in and out of her hot pussy.

"Comer mi coño...mi... coño" her voiced had suddenly risen sharply, accompanied by moans as she came...hard, making the bed squeak with her movements.

Allen had never heard her talk like that.

In his mind's eye, he saw her rubbing herself madly, her body stiff with orgasm as she told her imaginary lover to eat her cunt.

His hand was on his cock inside of shorts, stroking an erection that had was so hard that it actually hurt.

"Hey fuckwad! What are you doing?" Roberto's shadow had suddenly appeared in the doorframe of his bedroom...his whisper shocking Allen away from his mother's door.

Allen was lucky.

In the dark, Roberto hadn't seen that he was jerking himself off in his shorts to the sounds of his mother's masturbating, and the incident had passed without further comment.

But for Allen, new fantasies were born, and he spent each and every night at home before going to sleep, jerking himself under the covers to the pictures of hot, naked Mrs. Melendez, fingering herself on the bed as he unloaded his hot spunk into the blankets.

Then, each night, after cumming, Allen would roll onto his side and hug his pillow, pretending that it was his friend's mother. But in his mind, he called her by her first name, "Melita," instead of "Mrs. Melendez," as she wrapped her soft arms around him.

"Allen?"

Coming back to the present for the second time, Allen saw Mrs. Melendez standing in front of him.

Instantly, he realized that her robe had somehow opened even further, exposing a line of cleavage that went right down to very tops of her dark aureole.

She was standing so close. He could smell the sweet scent of her.

Allen's cock throbbed between his thighs and he shifted again in his seat.

"Allen?" Mrs. Melendez said again. "Are you okay hijo?"

"I...yes...I mean..." Allen's tongue twisted and made him stumble as his face turned various shades of red.

"Yes, Mrs. Melendez," he managed finally.

Just then, Roberto came through the door with a few bags of groceries and set them on the table.

"Hey Al," he said with his back towards Allen and his mother.

Suddenly, Mrs. Melendez straightened her robe and met her son at the table, leaving Allen to ponder her actions.

She'd straightened her robe. Did that mean that she'd been aware that she'd been showing so much cleavage the whole time?

"Please put them in the kitchen son," Mrs. Melendez said with a kiss on Roberto's forehead. Then, turning, she graced Allen with her incredible smile.

"You're staying for dinner, no, hijo?"

"Uhm...okay." Was all he could muster, still at a loss.

As Roberto put away the groceries, Mrs. Melendez went upstairs to change.

"Hey fuckwad," Roberto teased from the kitchen after she was gone. "What were you doing with my mom?"

"Huh? What?" Allen said, shocked from the couch...he'd been fantasizing about Mrs. Melendez standing completely naked in front of him.

Roberto laughed.

"I said, what were you doing with my mother?"

"Wait, I...no dude..."

Allen's hesitation was met with laughter from Roberto.

"I'm just fucking with you man," he said. "She always runs around in her robe."

Despite Roberto's statement, Allen had never seen her do that before.

Suddenly, Roberto's face appeared over the edge of the counter as he stuffed things under the sink.

"She's hot huh" he teased, smiling.

"C'mon man, that's sick...she's your mother for fuck's sake." Allen defended himself, sounding self-righteous.

As the boys bantered, Mrs. Melendez reappeared. Coming down the stairs, she smiled at Allen. He saw that she had redressed, donning a pair of tight jeans and a t-shirt that hugged her breasts. He could also see the outlines of her bra beneath it.

Roberto's mother prepared dinner while Roberto took the trash outside, then they had a meal at the table.

Afterwards, they sat chatting about the coming year and the start of college.

Finally, Allen rose to go, but Mrs. Melendez stopped him.

"Aren't you staying over Allen," she said in her thick accent, smiling sweetly, making "you" sound like "chew."

"Yah dude," Roberto chimed in, "hang out man."

With Mrs. Melendez's award-winning smile and at his friend's insistence, Allen didn't need much more coaching, and acquiesced.

They passed the evening as they had many times in years past, sitting three abreast with Roberto's mother between them, watching movies on the couch.

Roberto was unusual in comparison to many young men of his age in that he was very close to his mother and did not mind spending time with her. In fact, he was somewhat protective of her after his father's death. Allen had realized long ago that Roberto was trying in many ways to fill his father's shoes and he respected that.

Though he'd had the hots for his friend's mom for years, he'd never said anything to Roberto about it. Partly because he was embarrassed by it, and partly because he did not want to do or say anything to hurt their friendship. Roberto was more like a brother than a friend.

Beside, even if he'd wanted to broach the subject, how do you tell your best friend that you masturbate to his mother?

Finally, around midnight, the three retired...Roberto's mom to her room and the boys to Roberto's.

In Roberto's room, Allen slept on a futon against the wall. It was quite comfortable and he'd used it for years.

Roberto slept in his own bed across the room.

After talking and giggling like schoolboys about girls they knew...the way they'd done since grade school, they both finally drifted to sleep.

Several hours later, Allen awoke with an erection as he always did. Needing to urinate, he slid from beneath his covers.

Quietly, he crept from the dark room in his boxers towards the bathroom. Pausing a short moment at Mrs. Melendez's door, he listened.

Hearing nothing, he entered the bathroom.

Lowering his shorts, he stood over the toilet and let loose...feeling relieved as a strong flow of urine left his body into the bowel.

As he relieved himself, Allen's mind returned to earlier in the day when Mrs. Melendez's robe had opened. He'd nearly caught of glimpse of her bare breasts.

He was finished urinating, but stood awhile longer with his still-hard cock dangling over the toilet.

He wondered what might of happened if Roberto had not come home. Would she have shown him her tits?

The thought of that enflamed him.

Reaching for his cock, he stroked it slowly, silently, in the darkened bathroom...imaging Roberto's mother standing over him, stark naked.

He imagined her big, lolling breasts hanging in front of her as she bent forwards. In his mind's eye, he conjured a picture of a thick, dark bush between her legs.

Breathing harder, but trying to be quiet, Allen stroked himself faster.

"Hi, hijo," his fantasy Mrs. Melendez said sexily, smiling at him, stark naked in front of the couch.

"Gustan mis tetas?" he imagined her teasing in Spanish as she lifted her huge, bare breasts in her hands, coaxing her dark nipples to stiffness with the tips of her fingers.

"Oh god, yeah," Allen whispered low to the darkness of the bathroom. "God yes, Mrs. Melendez, I love your big titties..."

Dropping his boxers to his knees, he let them fall to ankles and stepped out of them.

Allen's hand moved over his cock, stroking and pulling on it. He imagined Mrs. Melendez watching him strip naked and stroke right in front of her.

"Mmm...Allen," she said in his mind. "You have a nice cock..."

Placing one foot on the couch, his fantasy friend's mother spread her legs wide. Licking her lips, she hefted a heavy bare breast in one hand. Raising it to her lips, she licked and sucked at a thick nipple, while her other hand played between her thighs.

"Ay..si...stroke it Allen," she said, moaning at him as her fingers caressed the area between her legs.

In his imagination, Allen raised his palm to his lips and spit in it, before grabbing at his cock again, and stroked it for her. In reality, he did the same, filling the bathroom with the slurping sounds of his palm pounding his slickened shaft.

"Oh god..." he said, a bit louder than he intended to.

Stopping a moment, he froze, straining to listen.

There was nothing.

Stroking again, he re-conjured the image of Mrs. Melendez.

Now standing very close to him, she raised her big, gorgeous tits to his face.

Hungrily, he clamped his mouth over one of them and sucked greedily as he stroked himself against her soft belly, trying to cram her entire breast into his mouth at once.

He imagined the way she felt against him and the soft, sweet scent of her hair.

Nearing orgasm, Allen pulled and pounded his cock over the toilet.

In his mind, Roberto's naked mother got on all of fours in front of him, sticking her bare ass straight up in the air in front of him.

"Fuck me Allen," she said, teasing him over her shoulder, "cogerme hijo..."

Stroking fast, Allen's hand blurred on his cock in the bathroom as his knees buckled. Standing half-bent over the toilet, he felt his orgasm begin, taking hold of him.

With the image of Mrs. Melendez in his mind, he came...spurting thick long ropes into the toilet, some of it spattering the seat and landing on the floor beside it.

"Oh god...fuck...Mrs. Melendez..." he moaned low, biting into his arm to stifle himself as he pumped out his load.

Just then, the light came on in the hallway.

Allen panicked inwardly, still spraying the toilet with his cum, unable to stop, as he realized that he'd left the door ajar.

"Allen?" he heard Mrs. Melendez behind him in the hall.

"Allen, is that you?"

Her thick accent thrilled him, sending tingles up his spine as he came. The idea of Mrs. Melendez catching him made him cum so hard that his knees buckled again and he reached out to steady himself on the wall.

It was a bittersweet moment.

On one hand, Mrs. Melendez was moments from catching him, totally naked; jerking off in the bathroom...it was the stuff that fantasies are made of.

On the other hand, he was mortified, ashamed and embarrassed...but he couldn't stop.

"Allen?"

Mrs. Melendez, pushed the door open and stepped behind him.

"What are you...."

"Oh...ay...dios...Allen, I'm sorry," she said hurriedly.

Mortified, Allen hunched over the toilet, trying to cover himself.

"I...I'm sorry...Mrs. Melendez," he stammered with his naked backside towards her. "You see...I...I mean..."

Suddenly, Roberto's mother let out a low giggle.

"It's okay Allen," she said. "You don't need to be embarrassed."

Allen half-crouched in silence.

"Hey, hijo," she said softly, touching a hand to his bare shoulder.

"It's okay, look at me."

Mortified and ashamed beyond words, Allen turned to face her, his hands covering his still hard cock.

She smiled.

Allen saw that she was wearing a thin night gown. In the dim hall light, he could make out the outlines of her thick, dark nipples underneath it.

"Now, clean up and go back to bed okay?" she said pecking him on the cheek.

With that, she was gone, leaving him standing stark naked, still hiding himself in the bathroom.

As if in a dream, Allen wiped up his mess and stepped into his shorts.

Roberto's mother had gone back into her room and closed the door.

Passing it, he heard nothing.

Making his way back to his futon, he lay a moment, still feeling the shock and disbelief coursing through his body at what had just happened.

His friend's mother had just walked in on him jerking off, fantasizing about her.

Allen wouldn't sleep much that night, neither would his cock.

Naked1
Naked1
1,421 Followers