Mrs. Murphy Ch. 2

Story Info
Sexy next door neighbor continues Bryan's education.
1.3k words
4.38
128.6k
12
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers

It had been two weeks since Mrs. Murphy had taught Bryan his lesson and it was safe to say that he was on the verge of becoming obsessed with her. He jerked off whenever he could as he replayed that day over in his head. Mrs. Murphy, on the other hand, seemed to be going about her business as usual, much to Bryan's disappointment.

You can imagine how surprised he was when his mother told him that Mrs. Murphy had asked her if he wanted to do some yard work for her. Bryan, who hated yard work, said yes immediately!

The following Monday morning there he was bright and early at the Murphy's front door. Mr. Murphy answered, he told Bryan that Mrs. Murphy was at the grocery store, but she wanted him to start clipping the hedges out in back and she'd pay him when she came home.

Bryan started working on the hedges. After an hour or so, Mrs. Murphy returned from the grocery store. She came out on the deck and gave him a quick wave, then went back into the house. Bryan's day was definitely not going the way he had planned; he was working his ass off and it looked liked Mrs. Murphy wasn't going to give him the time of day. After what seemed like hours, she came out to the deck again and asked him if he'd like something to eat. He eagerly followed her into the kitchen.

"I hope a ham and cheese sandwich is ok." She asked.

"Sure, sounds great." Bryan answered.

Mrs. Murphy made the sandwich and placed it in front of him, as she did her breast grazed his arm. He looked up into her face; she smiled and asked "Would you like some iced tea?"

"Yeah, Mrs. Murphy," Bryan said, "that would be great."

"Oh, Bryan, call me Maureen, all of my friends do." She said.

"Um, ok Maureen." He replied, "Iced tea would be great."

She brought him a glass of iced tea and again her breast grazed his arm. "Now that you're all set with lunch, I'm going to run upstairs for a few minutes. Will you be ok down here alone?" Maureen asked.

"Yeah, sure. I'll just eat my sandwich, then go finish the hedges." Bryan replied.

Maureen went upstairs and Bryan just stared at his lunch, he was so horny he couldn't eat. All he wanted to do was go jerk off somewhere, but he didn't want to risk using the Murphy's bathroom, so he'd just have to wait until her got home.

Suddenly he heard Maureen calling his name. He went to the bottom of the stairs and called up to her "Yes, Mrs. Mur….I mean Maureen."

"Can you please come up here Bryan?" she called, "I need your help with something."

Bryan followed her voice up the stairs and into Mr. and Mrs. Murphy's bedroom. There she was lying naked in the middle of the bed. His eyes wandered down her body, from her smiling face to her big tits with their pink puckered nipples, past her soft stomach to her pussy. Her legs were slightly spread and he was able to glimpse her slit between her pleasantly plump thighs.

Bryan stood there in virginal terror as he felt his cock harden. "Come in and close the door." She said in a husky voice.

"Have you ever fucked a girl before Bryan?" She asked.

Bryan was barley able to choke out a soft "N-n-no."

"My,my," she said, "eighteen & never been with a girl before. well I can fix that."

He started towards the bed. "Take your clothes off honey." Maureen said. He wasted no time in freeing himself from his clothing; there he stood naked before the object of his teenaged desires, with his cock standing a full attention. Maureen reached out her manicured hand and grasped his dick and pulled him close to her.

"Bryan," She purred, "do you want to fuck me now?"

"Oh God yes!" He said

She had him lay down next to her; Bryan couldn't take his eyes off her her tits. "Go ahead," She told him, "Kiss them." He started to gently kiss one of her hard nipples. "Suck them, suck them hard!" She commanded. He started to suck and lick her tits as she moaned and ran her nails lightly down his back. "Suck them harder!" She pleaded as she began to squirm on the bed.

She ran her hands down his back and grabbed his ass, pulling him closer. He could feel the soft fur of her pussy against his cock. He awkwardly tried to push it towards her wet pussy, but she pushed him back on the bed and straddled him.

"I'm going to fuck you now Bryan." She said. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes, yes Maureen, that's what I want!" He cried.

She took his cock in her hand and rubbed it against her slick pussy. With the other hand she spread her pussy lips and guided the tip of his cock into her waiting slit. He tried to push deeper in, but she told him to wait as she rocked slowly back and forth, so that just the head of his cock was inside of her.

"Do you like my pussy Bryan?" She asked.

"Ohhhhhhh, yes!" He replied.

"How do you like it now?" She said as she lowered herself fully onto his thick cock, letting its length fill her.

"Much, much better!" Bryan laughed.

"Oh God Bryan! Your cock feels so good!" She moaned as she started to ride him. Bryan thrust his hips up to meet her movements. She took his hand and licked his fingers, and then she took the fingers and put them on her clit.

"Rub my clit while you fuck me." She said. Bryan's fingers circled and rubbed her swollen clit making her moan with pleasure. "Fuck me harder!" she cried as she bucked and moved up and down faster on his dick. Bryan began to moan loudly as her watched her breasts bob up and down. He wasn't going to be able to hold on much longer.

Still riding him, Maureen put her hand behind her and gripped his balls as she moved. That was it; Bryan couldn't take it any longer. He thrust his hips up to meet hers and let out a guttural moan as he came. Maureen continued to ride him as he pumped her hot pussy full of his cum.

She rolled off of him, "That was great!" She breathed.

"Was it?" Bryan asked. "I mean I'm not very experienced."

"No, it was perfect." She said as leaned over and kissed him full on the mouth. "Now, I'm going to make you come again." She took his softened cock in her hand and started to stroke it. Bryan could feel it stir under her touch. Maureen opened her mouth and began to slowly lick the tip of his cock. Before he knew it he was rock hard again.

She moved her mouth along the length of his dick then started to suck and lick it. She sucked slowly at first and stopped occasionally to suck the head of his cock and flick her tongue over it. Maureen lowered her head and began to increase her rhythm as she fondled Bryan's large balls.

Bryan moaned as she took the entire length into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and slammed his cock deeper into her mouth as he came again, filling her mouth with his load. Maureen swallowed each hot and creamy drop of his cum, and then she licked his cock clean.

"Bryan, you were wonderful." She said "I've been thinking about doing this forever!"

"Me too Maureen!" Bryan answered.

"Well, let's get cleaned up and get you home before your mother starts to worry about you."

"Will you see me again Maureen?" Bryan asked.

She smiled, "Well Bryan, I have a lot of yard work that has to be done and I think you're just the person to take care of it. That is if you don't mind spending your summer helping an old gal out!" She laughed.

No, thought Bryan he didn't think he'd mind at all!

lanzam
lanzam
9 Followers