Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 04

Story Info
Sexy GILF drenches son and his mom!
3.3k words
4.6
55.9k
42

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a very graphic story, with farting, piss-drinking, cum-sharing and a dominant older woman, so you've been warned. If this appeals to you, please enjoy. If it does NOT, please do NOT keep reading. If this sort of thing isn't to your liking, don't read it expecting it to be and then complain about it in comments, there are tons of other stories on this marvelous site where you will find something you DO like! Thank you).


Susan O'Malley had just gotten back from the gym, after working her hot and hard 65-year-old body to a sweaty frenzy, staying for two solid hours and consuming at least a gallon of water, to offset dehydration but more importantly, to suit her sexual needs.

Susan, a beautiful blonde with stunning body for a woman her age, loved sharing her golden juices with others, young or old, female or male. And preferably related. Not long ago, she'd dominated a local boy, Brett Hannigan, a shy 19-year-old young man, whose mother, Laura, found out about their unholy wet tryst. Enraged and ashamed, the 37-year-old confronted the elderly woman with her discovery and herself soon became a victim of Susan's pissy ways, at first aghast and resistant, but soon devolving into a willing, humiliated victim.

Susan had sent Laura on her way with the edict that both she and her boy return to her. And today, with a bursting bladder and muscular old body ripe with sweat and stink, seemed a good a time as any. Particularly when she spotted the mother and son out for a stroll in the early evening, one street over from her own. She pulled up her car and the pair stopped dead in their tracks.

"Lovely night for a walk, you two," Susan growled, beckoning them over.

"Uh, hi, Mrs. O'Malley," Brett stammered, his nervous mother at his side, looking anywhere but at the smiling blonde at the wheel.

"C'mere, Brett," Susan hissed, curling a finger his way, the boy shuffling to the window.

Immediately, the stench of sweat hit him, at once foul and exciting, causing his cock to stiffen in his jeans. He went red in the face as his mother came to his side, protectively but unsure.

"Uh, Mrs. O'Malley, I don't think..I mean after all that's happened...what I mean is, Brett and I don't think..." she mumbled.

"Oh, did you not tell him you came to see me that day?" Susan smiled.

"Uh, yes, I did, but there was no need to go into, uh, details...."

"Details like how you became MY piss slave, too?" she giggled, reaching for Laura's t-shirt and pulling her into the window, the younger woman's nose wrinkling at the stench. "And how you drank my pee, licked my filthy pussy and asshole, ate my farts, and couldn't stop cumming from all that? Did you? Huh?"

Laura shook her head, tears in her eyes as Brett's eyes widened at the disclosure.

"Mom..I...I didn't...I didn't..." the teen stuttered, unable to process this horrific information nor stop the cock-stiffening reaction to it.

"Oh, and I suppose you ignored my instructions that day, to not only tell him, but suck his cock and piss in his mouth?" Susan continued, as Laura shook her head again. "Well, well, well, that'll cost you extra, dearie, you must learn to obey me!"

She let the words hang in the summer air, watching her victims squirm, feeling her pussy go wetter at the thought of what was to come.

"Now do be kind to an old woman and make your way to my house. Now," Susan hissed still smiling, then pulling Laura's face close, sticking her hot tongue in her ear and moaning, "both of you, together, are gonna service me...and each other...."

She pushed the woman out into the street and drove away, pee leaking into her moist thong panty. She pulled into her driveway and waited, and soon, the nervous mother and son appeared before her. Susan stood, in soaking wet white t-shirt and satiny super short red running shorts, low white socks and sneakers, and smiled.

"Into my den, said the spider to the flies!" she laughed, leading the way, allowing them the view of the sexy muscles of her old legs, flowing beneath tanned, wrinkled skin.

Inside, she led them to her bedroom and spacious bathroom, with huge shower easily big enough for the three of them. She didn't have time to waste, the urge to piss was too strong, so she slowly peeled off her rank clothes, revealing her sweat-soaked bush, matted and moist, and bid the reluctant couple to do the same. They balked. Susan smiled, picked up her dirty thong and flipped it in her hand. Mother and son couldn't help but stare at the yellow stain on the crotch.

"Maybe this will help you decide," Susan laughed, walking to Laura and grabbing her by the hair, ramming the moist, piss-soaked panty into the stunned woman's nose, wiping it on her face and jamming it into her nostrils. "Take a big whiff, dear girl, does it remind you of anything?"

She backed away and Laura sputtered, taking the filthy panty from her face and tossing it aside, the stench staying with her. Brett slowly, shyly peeled off his clothes, obeying his elderly mistress, his long cock limp between his huge balls. Laura forced herself not to look, her head dipping on her chest.

"Mrs. O'Malley...I really don't think this..." Laura whined haltingly.

"Well," Susan sighed, "maybe this will help you think more clearly!"

She latched one powerful hand onto Brett's crotch, squeezing his balls in her firm grip, making the boy scream in agony as Laura watched helplessly.

"Now, do you want to have grandchildren some day?" Susan laughed sweetly. "I'll pop his balls with one big squeeze, and believe me, I can do it, and he'll never father children! Oh, my, my, my, look at how your little boy has GROWN, with me crushing his lovely little testicles and all!

"No, Mrs. O'Malley, please!" the boy begged with a high-pitched shriek, his mother still not watching, tears rolling down her face.

"Shh, Brett, shhh," she laughed, squeezing his nuts harder, precum flipping off his stiff dick and onto her muscular forearm, and adding in sing-song voice, "Lau-raaaa? Oh, LAU-RAAA?"

Slowly, Laura lifted her head, eyes wide at the site of her naked, handsome son, his balls tight in Susan's grip and that cock, long and hard, bobbing above. Shame and excitement consumed and confused her.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" the boy yelled, looking at his mother looking at his cock. "I..I couldn't help it...it's just..."

"It's just that a sexy old woman who makes you drink her piss gets you hard, right?" Susan finished for him. "It's OK, it does something for your sexy little mom here, too..."

Susan's hand resumed mauling the boy's tender balls, the boy wincing and struggling to free himself, as she growled through a grin, "Strip, dear heart, and get in the shower. You look a little thirsty."

Reluctantly, Laura obeyed and her son watched, in rapt fascination, as her luscious young body came into view. Susan smiled, and they joined Laura in the spacious shower.

"Now, my sweet little mother-friend, if you would?" Susan said pleasantly, pointing to the tiled floor as she cranked up the shower's steamer, filling the glassed-in space with moist heat that would cause Susan's already sweaty body to smell ever more pungent.

Laura obeyed, anxious and scared, her back on the floor as Susan stood over her, facing her feet, Brett watching, wide eyed and stiff dicked. Susan smiled, spread her hairy pussy lips and squatted over Laura's mouth.

"Open wide, my dear," Susan growled, laughing as the blonde eagerly obeyed, caught up in the shame of her domination. "Here it comes!"

Susan squatted and settled her furry slit on that welcoming mouth and released a red-hot torrent of golden juice, boiling and rank, directly down Laura's madly gulping throat. The young woman tried her best to swallow the endless stream, her nose slipping into Susan's hairy, nasty asshole. Susan laughed and spread her wrinkly, saggy ass meat in her hands, spearing Susan's nose with it as she continued to gush piss into the younger woman's gullet.

"Uh-oh, sometimes when I have to piss this bad, everything lets loose!" Susan giggled, letting her ass cheeks slap shut around Laura's face.

She grunted and as the piss continued to nearly drown the trapped woman beneath her, unleashed a crackling barrage of farts, foul and wet, shooting into Laura's nose and lungs. Laura screamed in humiliation, the stench nearly making her vomit, the remnants of Susan's waning piss sputtering out of her mouth in a golden geyser that shot up between Susan's lush, saggy thighs and over her tits and puffy white belly.

"Well, THAT wasn't very nice!" Susan growled. "Now, lick my little bum hole clean, it's rather dirty from my workout at the gym!"

Brett could not believe his eyes as Susan wiggled her fleshy rump on his mother's mouth, watching her tongue shoot out and deep into the elderly woman's sticky, wet rectum, digging with mad passion, her eyes closed, her hands pulling at the meaty flesh, pulling the cheeks open to get deeper, her hips coming off the floor of the shower, humping air, cunt electric and alive.

"Yes, Brett, dear boy, you see how much your dirty little mother LOVES eating my filthy bum and drinking my pee and smelling my nasty farts!" Susan laughed, running her hands up and down her piss-soaked torso, twisting her thick brown nipples in her bony old fingers. "She's such a delicious, willing little whore! Aren't you dear, aren't you?"

"Fuck, yes, yes, yessss," Laura hissed from under Susan's hunching hips as she sucked the older woman's asshole inside out, bathing the muscular walls with her tongue, devouring the slimy fluids inside, sniffing the occasional growling fart that burped from it. "YESSSS!!!"

Susan smiled at the stunned boy, curling a finger to him, looking hungrily at his dripping dick. He shuffled over and gasped as the old woman took his cock in her hands and twisted them around it, sucking it into her wrinkled mouth.

"Goddam, Mrs. O'Malley, goddam!" he moaned.

Susan smiled around his pulsating pecker, feeling him tense, knowing he couldn't last especially looking down at his mother's face buried in the older woman's dimpled ass, sucking away like a hungry dog.

He came quickly and abundantly, filling her mouth, Susan holding in his sweet seed, rope after rope of boy cum searing her bulging cheeks. She finally let go and popped his cock from her sucking mouth, a smear of pearly goo on her wrinkled chin. Scooting back, she freed Laura's moaning face from her sweaty, suffocating ass and looked down. Laura looked back, knowing what was to come and groaned.

"Please...please, Mrs. O'Malley..not that..please..." she begged.

Susan responded by pinning the blonde's head between her knees, squeezing hard, forcing that mouth open and then opened her own to let a thick, gooey strand of the boy's cum wriggle in a quivering, lumpy stream down into it. Susan laughed a dominant laugh as she spit the rest of it into Laura's sputtering mouth, clamping a hand over it.

"Now now, don't you dare swallow, my little pretty," Susan snarled, quickly scooting up onto that face, her asshole on her mouth. "Shoot your son's hot cum into my ass, all of it!"

Laura screamed but obeyed her elderly mistress, jetting her son's thick cum directly up and into Susan's open ass, tamping it inside with her tongue, feeling the shitter walls close around it, holding it in.

"Now suck, baby," Susan snarled. "Suck it out!"

Through teary eyes, Laura watched Susan's saggy ass flutter and quiver around her face as she rammed her tongue inside the hole, scouring the walls seeking out spunk and finding it, then attaching her lips to it and sucking hard, feeling the bitter brew of sperm and ass oils fill her mouth, helped along by Susan's contracting ass, farting out whatever Laura missed. Susan laughed as Laura gagged on her rectal offerings and wiggled her butt, sealing that mouth inside, forcing the moaning blonde to swallow.

Brett's dick never flagged, staying rock-hard as he watched the bizarre scene, his mother slurping his cum out of the old woman's farting ass, disbelieving it and wanting more. Susan dipped her hand into her crotch to finger herself to a quick, wet orgasm, her pussy juices flowing out and into her ass crack to be mixed with sperm and sweat, Laura sucking down every foul drop.

"Eat her," Susan growled, her fingers continuing to plunge I and out of her cunt, sloshing noises filling the air, rising above the shower's hissing steam. "Eat your mother's pussy!"

In a horny hypnotic state, Brett obeyed, shuffling to his mother's splayed thighs, kneeling and leaning into the sweaty crotch, parting the shaved lips and diving in, burying his face into the cunt that bore him 19 years ago, madly lapping and sucking the oily lips, tongue pounding wetly in and out of her gripping hole, his nose grinding the engorged clit. Laura screamed in pleasure up Susan's fluttering ass, and slammed her meaty thighs around her son's head, cupping it in her hands, pounding into his nose and mouth, squeezing so hard he moaned in pain.

"So nice to see mother and son getting along so well!" Susan laughed as she snapped her hips back and forth on Laura's face, humping it with increasing intensity, feeling her orgasm building. "Eat her good, son, eat her, make your mommy cum in your mouth!"

And Laura did, letting out an ear-shattering scream that was absorbed in the grinding cunt and ass pounding her face, her thighs quivering from squeezing her son's head so hard, filling his moaning mouth with her cream. She came harder than she'd ever cum before, from Brett's expert pussy eating and the forbidden, soul-chilling realization that her son was the expert causing it. When she finally stopped cumming, her body trembled from the exertion, limbs quivering as she unlocked her strong thighs from her boy's head and let him breathe.

"Lovely, just lovely!" Susan giggled, standing up. "Now, my dear little mother, Brett once enjoyed my pee on the beach that day, I think it's time he enjoyed his Mommy's! Sit on his face."

Laura slowly dragged herself to her feet, staring at Susan, shaking her head.

"Mrs. O'Malley...please..we've done..I've done everything..please, I can't, I just can't..." she begged.

Susan walked to her, cupping one hand around her throat and slamming her into the shower wall so hard it rattled the glass. Brett watched, unable to move to protect his mother. And not wanting to.

Susan grinned into Laura's face – and shot a knee into her crotch, slamming the bone into Laura's cunt with a gruesome wet slap. Brett winced. And did nothing. Susan looked over her shoulder at him.

"Wanna see that again?" she leered.

"Yes," Brett heard himself whisper, making eye contact with his disbelieving mother. "Yes, please..."

Again, Susan slammed her knee into Laura's crotch and Laura screamed, and Susan did it again and again, and Laura's screams soon transformed into a low, guttural moan. On the last cunt kick, Susan left her shiny knee pinned into Laura's cunt, grinding it, hissing into the young woman's mouth. Laura's pussy soaked the knee with orgasmic slime.

"You dirty little bitch," she laughed, biting Laura's lips and tongue. "You LOVE taking my kicks to your filthy little pussy! I'm proud of you, girl, you learn quickly, if not painfully!"

She let her go and Laura slumped to the floor. Susan pushed her cum-coated knee into Laura's face and the woman anxiously lapped madly at it, tasting her own juice, and fingering her hot pussy. Brett's cock was ready to explode as he watched.

"Now, Brett, lie down and taste Mommy's piss!"

There was no resistance from either now, just an abiding allegiance to their granny dominator. Brett lay back, cock thrusting from his crotch, and Laura slithered over him, her wet cunt open and fleshy, and unleashed a torrent of piss directly into her little boy's mouth. Brett moaned, gulped and swallowed and rammed his face into her cunt, desperately seeking more, lapping at her pussy and clit, sucking the piss from her hole before she could even release it. Laura screamed with pleasure and then bent to fist her boy's cock in her hand and jam the dripping wet head into her mouth, sucking his dick like she'd never sucked a dick before. Brett returned the favor and the mother-son pairing, unholy and wet, writhed against each other, seeking agonizing release.

"Oh, you kids!" Susan laughed, sitting on the shower bench and fingering her hairy pussy as she watched.

Mother and son came, long and hard, Brett's cock flooding Laura's mouth with so much cum she couldn't contain it, pulling the head out to spray her face and tits with the gushing cream. As she did, she came in buckets, jetting her woman juice into Brett's sucking mouth, lathering his whole face with it. They came for a solid, long, limb-quaking and mind-blowing minute and finally collapsed, Laura rolling to her side, both panting for air, their faces slick and slimy.

"Kiss, you two, now kiss like the lovers you are!" Susan laughed.

They needed little provoking, and Brett climbed on top of his mom, kissing her wet and deep, eyes open and locked on each other's, as they licked each other's faces clean of their cum. Susan knelt behind Brett and reached between his legs to fist his stiff dick, fitting it into his mother's aching cunt, and the boy slipped easily and eagerly inside, slamming forward, his tireless balls slapping into his mother's ass.

"Fuck me, Brett, fuck me!" Laura screamed, locking her young, muscular thighs around Brett's slender middle, squeezing him deeper inside her.

Brett needed no encouragement, pounding away at his mother's slippery pussy, and Susan stood over their heads as they frantically kissed, tongues doing battle. She spread her pussy and let flow a steady, red-hot jet of piss, washing over Brett's head and Laura's face, stinging and brutally sexy, running into their locked mouths where they frantically tasted the bitter liquid, sharing it and shooting it back and forth between them.

"My, my, what little monsters I have created!" Susan laughed, shaking her pussy lips and splattering them with the rest of her pee, blessing them with her golden juices.

Brett came soon after and with each jetting rope of cum bathing her womb, so did Laura, snapping her hips up to her son's thrusts, and then they lay in each other's arms, awash in sweat and piss and cum as Susan stood, watching, smiling.

"Brett, be a dear and clean out your mom's pussy," she sighed as Brett eagerly obeyed, slipping out of his mother's gaping cunt and laying between her legs, watching the pearly pool of cum gathered between those slick lips, attaching his mouth to it and sucking madly for his own seed.

"Good girl, good girl," Susan cooed, kneeling to kiss Laura's face, then offering up her wrinkled old tits that Laura suckled on like a baby at her mom's teats, moaning, twisting the sagging flesh in her hands and forcing as much as possible into her mouth. "Good, good girl...."

After Laura had cum in her son's sucking mouth, Susan lay them down, side by side, squatting over their faces and washing them both clean with her hot piss, watching with approval as both opened their mouths wide, like baby birds waiting for food, her golden juices filling them as they swallowed it all down, tasting a brand-new and deliciously forbidden way of life....