Mrs. Potter Confesses Her Sins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers

The Bishop was really uncertain now as he queried, 'What Time is that Sister?'

She smiled, 'It is Fuck Time now Your Grace. Anyone can see that both Mrs Potter and Sister Amy need fucking. This should be done in a communal Fuck Time.'

The Bishop nodded and started to move towards Mrs Potter. At the same time Father Roger moved towards Sister Amy.

This did not meet with Mother Superior's wishes and she said, 'Please stop. We must remember we are in a house of God and you cannot simply do as you wish, there must be some discipline.'

They were all bemused until Mother Superior explained, 'You Father Roger will fuck Mrs Potter and Your Grace, I think the Lord would want you to fuck Sister Amy.'

She stopped for a minute and then told them sternly, 'Go on then fuck them.'

The Bishop now turned to the young Nun. He was surprised at her enthusiasm. She had lay back on the bed and raised her legs and opened her knees in an inviting position.

He didn't even have to lie down. He just stood between her legs and edged his penis in. She giggled, 'Oh Your Grace, I have always wanted a holy prick up my cunt.'

With the young priest it was a little different. Mrs Potter had no clothes on but was crawling away from him as if trying to escape,

He did his best and grabbed hold of her by her fat hips. She still struggled and he complained, 'Mother Superior, I can't turn her around.'

Sister Emily tutted, 'Well don't bother to turn her around Father. Don't you like her bum. She has nice fat buttocks.'

He was panting but didn't quite understand, 'Fat Buttocks?'

'Yes Father. Fat Buttocks. If she won't turn around for you then stick it up her bum.'

He half understood and started to slide it up her bum still sounding puzzled, 'Up her bum.'

'Yes Father. Give her some holy spunk up her arsehole. She will like that.'

Wow, did Mrs Potter like that.

Mother Superior had her hand up her clothes quietly satisfying herself as she watched the other two women being fucked and satisfied. When it was all finished she sent them to the different bathrooms to tidy up and then come back into the lounge for a cup of tea.

As they sat quietly Father Roger looked uncomfortable as he told Mrs Potter, 'I know it is difficult Mrs Potter but you must appreciate that my best friend is your son in law Brian.'

Mrs Potter blushed as she guessed what was coming.

Father Roger stammered, 'I have to tell Brian and your daughter Rose what has happened. I couldn't live with myself otherwise.'

Mrs Potter started to cry. Mother Superior put her arm around her shoulders saying , 'There, there my Child. These things happen. I am sure young Brian and your husband will be understanding.'

fantasyboy
fantasyboy
1,152 Followers
12