Mrs. Powers Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers

“Tell him Lisa. Tell him what just happened.”

“I came Jim. I cum every time he puts his hard cock inside of me. I came harder just then than I ever do with you.”

“That’s right little man. She hasn’t even started getting fucked hard yet and she already came all over my dick.”

This just caused Jim to stoke his cock even faster. It only took another couple of stokes and he came all over the kitchen floor. I laughed and mocked him about how quick he came. He just blushed and kept stroking. He was soon hard again as Lisa moaned with each thrust.

“Oh god Jim I love his big cock. I can’t believe such a wonderful cock is fucking me. You like watching Matt fuck me with his big cock don’t you?”

“Yes.” Jim mumbled.

“What honey? I didn’t hear you. What did you say sweetie?”

“I like watching Matt fuck you with his big cock.”

“Are you going to cum for mommy? Are you going to make your little cock squirt for me baby? That’s it stroke that little dick for mommy. Oh god. Oh fuck me Matt. Give me that big cock of yours. Oh god I’m cumming. Oh yes! Oh Yes! Oh Yesssss! God that feels soooo good. Fuck me. Fuck me harder! Oh yes fuck me harder. OH! OH! OH! OOOOOOOOOOH! OOOOH!”

Lisa’s moans sent Jim over the edge. He was soon spewing and bucking like a wild man. He had the most violent orgasm he had ever had in his life. All the while watching his wife get fucked right in front of him.

Between Lisa’s moans and seeing Jim cum so hard, I knew I wasn’t far behind.

“Oh Lisa I’m going to come. Oh god here it comes!”

“Matt I want you to cum on my panties. I want Jim to see how much your big cock shoots! I want him to see how much you enjoyed fucking his wife in front of him. Cum on my panties please!”

I pulled my cock out and sent streams of cum up her back. All over her hiked up dress, and her panties. I rubbed the head of my dick all over her little pink satin panties smearing my load all over the smooth fabric. Globs of cum rested all over her panties. Jim just looked on in amazement.

“I’ve never seen someone cum so much in my life. You must have sent a gallon of sperm onto her back! My god that was hot!”

“Did you like that little man? I know I did!”

Just then the phone rang. It was Billy needing to get picked up from Janet’s house. Jim composed himself as much as he could after what had just happened. He told Billy he would be there as soon as he could.

Before he left Lisa removed her panties and stuck them down the front of his pants and said, “I want you to leave those in there while you go get Billy as a reminder of what you saw here tonight. Every time you move I want Matt’s sperm on my panties to remind you of how he will be fucking me while you’re gone. And remember to take Billy the long way home. And don’t think of doing anything stupid because you know we have those pictures of you and that little dick of yours. Things will be very different around here from now on. Ok little man?”

“Yes dear. Matt I must say that I was very upset when I came home, but watching you fuck Lisa was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I’ve always known that my inadequacy would catch up to me sooner or later, and I’ve always fantasized about watching Lisa fuck a big cock like yours while I watched. I hope you won’t mind doing it again real soon.”

“Don’t worry Jim. I’ll be here all week. I just hope you can work this week knowing what you’re going to be missing at home. You need to encourage Billy to go see more of Janet so that we can have some fun time here at the house while he is gone.”

“I think that can be arranged,” he said with a huge smile.

Lisa and I made love again before Jim and Billy got home. She was excited that the cat was out of the bag and also that Jim enjoyed it as much as we did.

“So,” Billy said, “Mom wasn’t too hard on you while I was gone was she?”

“If you only knew Billy. Your mom is quite aggressive in getting what she wants. I don’t know if I can suffer through it all week, but since she’s your mom I’ll give it my best shot!”

pantyperv
pantyperv
361 Followers
12