Mrs. Rawson, The Vicar's Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amorone
amorone
237 Followers

Marie lifted Mrs Rawson's long pleated skirt to reveal her stockings, suspenders and her silky knickers. She had not changed since I last saw up her skirt earlier that day. Her thighs were gleaming white and bulging over her stocking tops.

Marie stroked her thighs and then her mound through her knickers.

"This is how I can help." Marie whispered as she stroked Mrs Rawson's silky knickers.

"I am so desperate," Mrs Rawson replied, "that I am tempted to let you carry on, but it is so naughty. This boy has made me so randy, I need sex all the time. I have tried to resist, but to no avail."

Marie slipped her fingers under Mrs Rawson's knickers via her legs and sought out her hairy mound. The knickers were loose which made access easier.

"John, hold her skirt up for me," Marie asked.

I did and stood and watched as Marie worked tenderly on Mrs Rawson's vulva. I could only see some of her pubic hair and her fingers working under the silky fabric. Marie's breasts were visible as she had not put her bra back on and they could be seen clearly wobbling about down the top of her dress. Mrs Rawson watched as they jiggled and reached forward to cup one. Marie looked up at her and said, "I think you are going to enjoy this as much as I am, how about you John?"

I was beginning to feel the familiar sexual urges rising in my stomach as I witnessed lesbian sex for the first time. My erection started to return.

Marie smiled, "I think everyone is ready now John"

I nodded.

"Do you think Mrs Rawson is ready John?"

I nodded.

Marie wanted to be sure and asked "Mrs Rawson would you like us to take your knickers off now"

Mrs Rawson sort of whimpered.

"Pardon, Mrs Rawson?"

Mrs Rawson looked embarrassed but said, "I would like my panties down Marie"

Marie asked "Mrs Rawson, is the Vicar likely to catch us up here?"

The Vicars wife seemed desperate and really didn't want to talk about her husband.

"No, No Please hurry. He is talking to the Young Mothers Society"

"John, help me remove Mrs Rawson's panties please, then we can both see more and I will be able to give her more pleasure with my fingers."

I went behind Mrs Rawson and lifted her skirt again and pulled her silky knickers down and Marie helped from the front. I lifted her skirt and once more revealed her thick stocking clad thighs, her white suspenders and her large broad bottom. I started to stroke her with one hand while holding her skirt up with the other.

Mrs Rawson was fondling one of Marie's breasts and by the look on her face really loving getting her pussy rubbed with two fingers. "John, I'd rather have your cock inside me, but this will do for now."

Marie's had two fingers in Mrs Rawson's wet pussy and I could hear the squelching of her juices. She was massaging the inside at the top and Mrs Rawson gave out her, by now familiar grunts and groans with pleasure. Marie asked Mrs Rawson to sit on the step and with her legs wide open and her skirt around her waist Marie knelt in between her legs and worked with both hands and the Vicar's wife's gaping cunt. She stroked her labia and then pushed underneath to her anus and then started on her clit. They were both in ecstasy.

What was so strange about the scene was that Mrs Rawson still had most of her clothes on.

Admittedly she didn't have any panties on but her skirt was still there although it was up around her waist. Her brassiere was still on although the cups ere down exposing her breasts and nipples.

I took in the scene and gasped. My penis was like a police man's truncheon.

Marie saw me looking and smiled. She realised the effect it was having on me and said "Did you ever think you would see the vicar's wife like this, John?"

I panted, "No Marie"

I moved behind Mrs Rawson and from behind reached to lift her tight white sweater over her breasts. It was soon removed and there was her new white bra almost, but not quite covering those enormous globes. I reached to her fasteners and slowly undid them, while Marie looked on and still steadily pumped at Mrs Rawson's open vagina. The bra came loose and I slowly lifted it to reveal her large tits. Marie gasped as they were exposed and they flopped down on her belly. I had to fondle them with both hands. I held one in both hands and played with her nipple and then the other. It was all too much for Mrs Rawson; she shuddered, let out a long low moan and ascended into a very loud grunt as her orgasm erupted on Marie's fingers. We both continued to play or parts on Mrs Rawson's sensitive areas as she subsided.

When all was still Marie pointed to my stiff cock and said, "Who is going to get the benefit of that gorgeous monster?"

"I would love it" Mrs Rawson pleaded. So we helped her to her feet and made her get into the same position Marie had been in when Mrs Rawson caught us in the act; on all fours on the steps with her massive arse in the air. She was still wearing her stockings and suspenders which were really taught across her arse. I got behind and entered her soaking wet pussy while Marie went to one side and fondled her huge dangling tits.

Mrs Rawson was so engrossed in the sex act, but she did utter to Marie, "Please can you rub my clit for me, that will help me to orgasm."

Marie was feeling her breasts with one hand and gently massaging Mrs Rawson's clit with the other. She started off slowly and built up the speed. Mrs Rawson was making all the right noises.

Marie commented that her fingers were soaked with vicar's wife's juices.

I pumped away at Mrs Rawson and really gave her a pounding, while I held on to her hips. Her tits and belly were swinging well as she was abused. I went on for some minutes as I wasn't going to come easily after my exertions today, but Mrs Rawson did have a secondary light orgasm with a whimper and gasp.

We all decided that enough was enough after that and we just got dressed and went down the tower into the church and discussed the day. Mrs Rawson had enjoyed her first lesbian encounter, but Marie made no comment except say that she now achieved two out of her three fantasies. I had achieved all of mine that is the ones I had masturbated over for years.

Mrs Rawson asked what fantasy she had not yet fulfilled and got this answer.

"I have made love with a young man less than half my age, I have had some lesbian sex, and all that is left now is to have two young men in my bed at the same time. I wonder if and when that will happen?"

I looked at Mrs Rawson and she looked at me. "Would you like that Mrs Rawson?" I inquired.

"Maybe, but only in my dreams; as I have to live here in this parish and I could not trust another young man to be as discreet as you John, could I?" Was her reply. "Marie will be leaving for the USA in a few days and it doesn't matter if a threesome leaks out through young men's boasting."

"John, do you have a friend who would enjoy a romp with me and you while my husband is at golf?" Marie asked.

"Yes, Marie, my friend Bob would be the man, I know he has fantasies, as I do about older ladies which we often discuss and he is my age and very trustworthy."

"Could you both come to my hotel room tomorrow morning?"

"I guess we could, I will ask him." I replied thoughtfully.

"Will you join us Mrs Rawson?" I asked the vicar's wife.

"No, John, I dare not. Not even with Bob. He was also one of our choir boys when he was younger, but I couldn't risk my husband finding out."

Marie got up to leave and thanked us both for our intimacy that afternoon and told me to meet her with Bob at the back door of her hotel at nine am the following day. "My husband will be out all day playing golf." were her parting words.

Mrs Rawson looked at me with a lusty smile and we both walked from the church.

amorone
amorone
237 Followers
12