Mrs. Reid Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,333 Followers

She looked at me through her splayed legs. "You're a bright boy. You'll know if you're on the right track."

I lowered my lips to her pussy. I wasn't sure how she would taste, if I would like it, so I gingerly extended my tongue and let it slide up and down her valley. The taste was strange, so odd I thought I wanted to stop. I kept my tongue moving, peeking up to see what Jackie's reaction was. She was smiling patiently. "That's it honey, but don't be shy. Be gentle, but not that gentle."

I licked faster, I pressed my tongue into her wetness. I realized that it didn't taste bad. Not at all. It didn't taste good, exactly...what did it taste like? It came to me. It tasted EXCITING. Drinking her juices was the most exciting thing I could imagine doing with my mouth. My tongue. My lips. I wanted more.

"Uh-huh, that's it, yes, that's it," Jackie said as I accelerated my efforts. I slid my hands under her hips and pulled her pussy into my face. "Maybe I should have let you do this to me in the pool."

I looked up at her. I guess I was doing a good job, because Jackie was slowly grinding her hips in my face. I made my next move. I knew enough about the female anatomy to know about the clitoris, and I knew that I should try to find it and see what happened when I used my tongue there. I felt a bump against my upper lip and deduced that's what it was. I thrust my tongue inside her opening three or four times before I raised my chin and let my slippery tongue slide over her clit.

Bingo. She arched her back, driving herself harder into my face. "Yes!" she hissed. Her nipples hardened as I tongued her clit again and again and again. "That's it." Her pelvis was really moving now, and I clamped down on her hips so my tongue wouldn't lose contact.

I looked up at Jackie. Her gorgeous face was a mask of fierce concentration. Her mouth was open, her teeth clenched, her big breasts heaved as she took long, deep breaths. "Eat me," she commanded. "Eat me. Eat me."

I stopped for just a second. "I want to make you come, Jackie."

"Call me Mrs. Reid," she ordered.

I loved that. "I want to make you come, Mrs. Reid."

"About fucking time you made ME come, after all the times you came all over my tits and in my face and poured you come down my fucking throat."

"I'll make you come, Mrs. Reid."

"You want to make me come?" She reached down between her legs and pointed with a long fingernail right at her clit. "Suck that."

"Suck it?"

"Suck it."

I hadn't thought of that, but I obeyed with enthusiasm. I surrounded her bud with my lips and I sucked. I sucked and I sucked and I sucked and Jackie let out a moan that I felt to my very marrow. "Ohh, Andy! Suck it! Suck it...don't stop licking! Lick it and suck it! Do you want to make me come? Oh, fuck, suck it! Lick it!"

I was hunched up on my knees now, my lips applying quick tugs on her clit, my swirling tongue massaging the tip. "Jesus, now I know why I didn't let you do this to me at the pool," she groaned. "You're gonna make me scream."

"I want to hear you scream."

"Don't talk! Eat me! Don't stop!" I redoubled my efforts. Jackie put her right hand on my head and pushed my face deep into her pussy. "That's it baby, that's so good, you're really fucking good...don't stop...don't stop...don't stop..." her voice trailed off. Her head slowly rolled back, her lips spread into a wide O, she humped her pussy into my face spastically, until she arched her back in one final seizure and let out a long, feral groan of release, "UHHHH!!!!!"

It went on for a long time, I kept eating her while she twisted and writhed. I guessed she'd had an orgasm, but what did I know? When she pushed my head away from her pussy, I wasn't sure what was going on, I thought something was wrong. I sat up. "Jackie, did I...?"

She scissored her legs over my head swung herself off the bed. She leaned over, grabbed my face in her hands, and kissed me savagely, our teeth scraping. She shoved me back on the bed and tore my belt from my waist. "I'll fuck you right now, right now". She unzipped my shorts and yanked them down hard, so hard that my erection caught on the boxers and painfully snagged them. "Come on!" she barked, "what are you waiting for?"

What indeed? She finally got my shorts and boxers off and tossed them on the floor. "You came?" I said weakly.

"You suck my pussy like that, you bet I came. And I have to have you inside me right now!" Mrs. Reid stood up and let the heavy fur coat fall to the floor with a soft thud. She unhooked her bra and let it join the fur on the floor. She was nude except for her stockings, her fingers and wrists heavy with glittering rings and bracelets, her breasts tippled with nipples hardened into tight brown knots. And then there was that mysterious patch of dark blonde hair between her legs, pussy, which I was about to experience for the second time. This time the right way, for keeps.

She climbed into bed with me, then on top of me. Feeling her body against mine, her knees sliding along my thighs, was almost too much to take in, until she settled her pelvis above my groin and took my erection in her hands. Her long nails grazed up and down my length, teasing me into even greater hardness.

"You're ready, you're so ready," she whispered, more to herself than me. I felt sick to my stomach, like I was on a scary roller coaster and the train was easing out of the station, no turning back. Jackie raised herself up and circled the base of my penis with her thumb and finger. She shifted forward, until her pussy was centered above my shaft. She sank down, I felt my cock slip across her moist lips. She was so slippery against my rock-hard head that I sucked in a sharp breath. Then her warm, wet vagina engulfed me. I felt her satiny skin slide against my penis, I penetrated her slowly, very slowly, as she eased herself down until she sat heavy on my hips. My naked penis was inside a woman for the first time. I looked between my legs and I was looking between her legs as well. Her outer labia hugged the base of my penis. It was...it was too much.

She looked at the ceiling and sighed. "Andy, baby, you feel so good."

Jackie took my face in her hands and she kissed me on the lips. She didn't say anything. She pushed against my chest and lifted her hips, then she slid back down, slowly, very slowly. Then she did it again. And again. Slowly. Up and down my cock. My cock sliding in and out of her pussy. Up and down. Again and again. Up and down. Up. Down.

I pressed my cheek against the pillow and arched my back. It felt so indescribably good, to be stuck up between her lege, so strange and yet so right. It felt like it had with Beverly, just a thousand times better. Because I wasn't wearing a condom. And because it was with Jackie instead of Beverly.

I reached up and put my hands under her breasts and helped her slide up and down. She smiled and nodded. She was getting even wetter, with every stroke I heard a distinct sucking sound. My fingers circled her brown nipples and Jackie's smile faded, replaced by a determined, hungry look. I leaned forward and took her left nipple in my mouth. She sighed and ran her fingers through my hair as I tongued her milky nub. "I know now why that woman scratched you with her nails," she sighed.

She moved faster, and faster, until I couldn't keep her taut nipple secure in my mouth. Jackie pushed my head away and started bouncing up and down, her big tits jiggling. I was surprised at how quiet it was in the room, we weren't moaning and groaning like animals. I was too shell-shocked to say anything. It just felt so good, to be deep inside a gorgeous woman like this.

She was breathing faster, and louder. "Ah," she said. I cupped her breasts in my hands again. "Mmm..." Jackie kept the rhythm steady, up and down, until I started to feel the heat building deep inside my balls. The pleasure became sharper, more intense. I almost couldn't bear it. It was so much better than just getting a blow job, because I could see in Jackie's eyes that she was loving this too. "Jackie, it's going to be soon. I'm going to come soon."

She liked that. We were really going now, the bed was squeaking under her not-insubstantial weight. I was thrusting up against her now, trying to give her some of the pleasure she was giving me, and it seemed to be working, because she reached up and pulled the pins that held her hair in its elegant coif and shook out her thick blonde mane so it fell about her shoulders. Now her golden hair bounced as well as she rode me.

"Come, honey," she cooed. She looked into my eyes and puckered her lips to kiss the air above my face. "Come. Come, Andy. Come inside me. Give it to me. Give me your cherry. I want it so bad," Her hands gently caressed the scratches on my stomach. "Come. Let it go. Come. Make it all hot and wet inside me. Come. Come. Come."

When it happened it was almost a shock, it was so fast. Jackie made an odd noise, a long, low moan, which shattered my remaining resistance. I put my hands on her ribs and frantically thrust myself into her, but Jackie was too heavy and too strong and she kept up the same steady pace, her pussy sliding up and down my shaft at her own speed, and I cried out. I shifted my hips left and right, trying to get that last bit of friction I needed, but Jackie kept fucking me and didn't let me fuck her. She pressed down on my stomach and rode me, the smooth walls of her vagina driving me to a level of ecstasy beyond my comprehension.

When I came the first time Jackie blew me, it was like the eruption of a volcano, a long building of terrible pressure that seemed to go on forever. This was the opposite. She made one final stroke and my frantic testicles tensed and ejected one titanic blast of semen into her magical vagina.

"Oh, oh!" was all I managed to say as I ejaculated inside a woman for the first time. My breath huffed out of me, I was almostt hyperventilating, as my balls emptied themselves inside her. "More, more," she said, still fucking me, her pussy milking me for all I was worth.

Jackie groaned, "Baby, fill me up!" and her voice was so loud she startled me. The whole time we fucked it had been so eerily quiet, hushed, and now I wanted to scream. So I did. "Oh, God, oh God, ohGod ohGod ohGod..."

She leaned down and kissed me, her soft lips kissing my paralyzed mouth. "Are you all right, honey?"

"I think I passed out." I whimpered.

She grinned. "Was it everything you dreamed it would be?"

"No. I never dreamed it would feel that good."

She laughed. "There's no way you could know! I mean, you knew how good I made you feel, with my hands, and my mouth, but there's something very special about making love."

She slid up my soft cock and I slipped out of her sopping vagina. "I'll be right back." She crawled off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard water splish-splashing in the bowl of the sink. It was a relaxing, soothing sound, and with my head resting against the cool pillow it was just a minute or so before I was snoozing, more contentedly than any time in my life.

I woke up when Jackie pinched my ass. "Yes," she sighed, "you're a man all right. Gets laid and falls asleep right when it gets interesting."

"I could sleep for a week after that. That was...beyond amazing."

She kissed my forehead. "It was."

I pillowed my head on her warm breasts. "Still want to go to Arizona with Dan? You could come to college with me, I'm sure my roommate wouldn't mind."

She stroked my hair. "I think I'll stick with my decision."

"Damn."

"Oh, come on. Once you get to college and see all those teenage hotties running around, sticking their tits in your face, you'll forget all about me."

I looked up. "I'll never, ever, forget you."

She smiled. "You probably won't. And I won't forget you." She kissed me on the lips

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"How did you lose your virginity?"

The question seemed to surprise her. "Me? Wow. It was so long ago, a long, long time ago."

"You don't remember?"

"Of course I do!" she tweaked my nose. "I was about your age. His name was Randy Simms. He was a college senior, tall, broad shoulders..." she sighed. "gorgeous. We snuck onto the football field at my high school, spread out a big blanket, and that's where we did it, under the stars. It was wonderful. He went down on me, he was the first boy to do that. He fucked my tits, which I didn't know boys liked. He knelt on my chest and fucked my boobs and played with my nipples and it made me so crazy I licked the tip of his cock when it peeked out from between my tits. He had a big cock, and he said he'd never met a girl with breasts big enough to take his dick like that. And then he put it inside me. He was so gentle, he was so sweet..."

"Were you in love?"

"Oh yes. I thought for sure we were getting married after that."

"So what happened?"

She sighed. "He dumped me. Broke my heart. But I got the last laugh. A few years later the girl he dumped me for dumped HIM, and he came crawling back, telling me that he'd made a terrible mistake, that he always loved me. But I'd just started dating Dan, who I loved ten times more than I ever loved Randy."

She touched my face. "Honey, I know this was fun, but it's so much better when you're in love with the person. You'll find out in college."

"I love you," I said earnestly.

"And I love you too. But not that way. And you don't love me that way either."

"Maybe not," I said.

Her fingers, which were stroking my face, moved down to play with the hair on my chest. "That doesn't mean we can't have some more fun before I have to go."

My cock was limp. "I don't know if I can have any more fun."

She leaned down and nibbled my earlobe. "Oh, maybe I can get you in the mood again."

I was half-erect before she even touched my cock. When her moist lips closed around me I was instantly hot and hard and panting. "Jackie, I..."

"Call me Mrs. Reid."

"Mrs. Reid, I want to come again inside you."

"Do you?" she said, rubbing my cockhead all over her face, smearing her dark lipstick. .

Oh God, it felt good. "I do. But if you keep doing that, with your mouth, sucking me, sucking me with your mouth, I might come."

She held my erection against my belly and licked up and down my shaft. "The first time I fucked you. You made me so crazy that I threw you down and fucked you. Don't you want to fuck me? Don't you want to be on top of me, fucking me like I'm your whore, fucking me like an animal?" She lifted my cock and flailed her tongue at the sensitive ridge under my now-throbbing helmet. "Don't you?"

I sprang up and flipped Mrs. Reid on her back and grabbed her ankles, dragging her to the center of the bed. She had a huge grin on her face as I crouched between her legs and aimed myself at her vagina. I was on fire, I wanted to fuck her RIGHT NOW, but I wasn't sure how to get my cock inside her. I slid my crown up and down her slit, searching for her entrance.

"Lower, honey," Mrs. Reid said. I angled my cock down, pressing forward, and then POP! I almost fell into her arms as I entered her. "Oooh!" she groaned. I put my hands on either side of her head and did what seemed obvious. I thrust in and out of her as fast as I could, making the bed shake and squeak as I pumped.

Jackie snaked her legs around my waist and spurred me on. She put her hands on my arms, her nails dug into my biceps, and I had a sudden flashback to Beverly's claws. I grabbed both her wrists and pinned them to the bed as I threw my hips at her.

She loved it. "Fuck me!"

"Fuck you like a whore, Mrs. Reid?"

"I'm bought and paid for. Do me any way you want."

I was mad with lust, my hips crashed into Jackie's pelvis as I screwed her for all I was worth. Thanks to my earlier orgasm I had more endurance, but my arms started getting tired from pinning her down and supporting my weight on my arms.

"Don't you want to fuck me like an animal?" she said, her fierce eyes glued between her legs.

"I already am," I snarled, and I pushed myself even harder.

Her tongue extended and caressed her upper lip, back and forth, back and forth. I released her wrists and leaned down to suck her tongue into my mouth. I sucked her tongue and fucked her and I saw Mrs. Reid's eyes roll back in her head. When I let her tongue slip free she said, "Don't you want me on my hands and knees, don't you want to grab my hips and slam yourself against my ass? Don't you want to hear me beg?"

I pulled out, frantic. She giggled as I flipped her over and pulled her by the hips into a kneeling position. "Treat me rough, baby," she said, still giggling.

"Beg for it!" I demanded.

"No."

I pressed my erection against her ass. "Beg me!"

She was laughing. "Fuck you!"

I bent my head between her legs and I buried my face in her pussy, my tongue driving up inside her. "Oh, how did you know to do that?" she groaned.

I kept licking her pussy. "Beg me!"

She let me tongue her for a minute before she said, "OK, Andy, please fuck me."

"No. BEG!"

"Ooh, come on! We don't have much time left, I want you fucking me from behind! Honey, hurry!"

I didn't answer, I just kept my nose in her snatch and my tongue going full throttle. At last Jackie moaned and shouted, "Andy, I'm begging, I'm begging, I have to have cock! Fuck me, please! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!!!"

I bounced to my knees and drove my penis deep inside her. "Ohhhhh!" she cried as I started pumping again. I stared down at her broad sweet ass as it jiggled under the impact of my hips. I loved watching my glistening shaft appear and disappear inside her wet warm tunnel. Her heavy breasts swayed faster and faster as I hammered her.

"You have fucking huge tits, fucking gorgeous tits," I reached around and stroked her nipples as I humped her.

"You have a fucking gorgeous cock. I want to feel it go off inside me again."

"Mrs, Reid, are you sure you don't want to do this ever again with me?" I said.

She let out a husky laugh. "I'm sure I'll want to!" I started to lose control, I gripped her hips and pistoned myself in and out of her. Jackie threw her head back, her golden mane spilling over her back. "Uhh...I'm having second thoughts already..."

I couldn't hold it in anymore, it was too much, her hair, her breasts, her ass, her slippery pussy. "Oh Jackie," I whimpered. She didn't say to call her "Mrs. Reid" this time. I sprayed my sperm inside her a second incredible time. I grabbed her hips and thrust myself as deep as I could and felt my penis shake and quiver inside her. I closed my eyes and let out a long breath. "Wow." That was all I could think to say.

Jackie was panting, her face buried in the pillows. I collapsed on top of her, my face next to hers in the pillow. We lay there for a minute or so, until our breathing returned to normal.

Jackie raised her head. "Holy shit, Andy."

I didn't have to ask if it was good. "Uh-huh."

She rolled over and grabbed a bag that was sitting by the bed. "I have just enough time to enjoy this." She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and lit one. "If you fuck a woman, and afterwards she lies back and lights a cigarette, you know you fucked her good."

"I fucked you good?"

She exhaled a creamy white cloud of smoke. "You fucked me great. For a kid, for your first time, you were fucking amazing."

"I had a good teacher."

She smiled. "A very willing one."

Jackie raised her blonde head and looked at the clock. "Good," she sighed, "twenty minutes until I have to go."

"I don't know if I can do it again," I groaned.

"You'd be surprised. I know I could get you interested again if we had the time. You'll learn with your girlfriends how many times you can do it when you have the time. And the right girl."

I caressed her ass. "Do you have to go?"

christo
christo
1,333 Followers