Mrs. Reverend Benson

Story Info
It was blackmail, and she needed to pay the price.
8k words
4.29
141.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers

Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam, Bam.....

"Yes, oh fuck yes... that's the spot... right there... Jesus! He's going to make me come again! I think this time I'm going to die! Who is this guy?!!" she thought to herself. She wasn't just exaggerating... she had no idea who this man was that was pounding her pussy so nicely from behind with his big thick cock. As her orgasm built one more time, though, she found that she didn't really care who he was... "Just as long as he keeps..." "Oh yeah!" "...fucking..." "Here it comes!" "...me..." "AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

With great satisfaction, Tommy heard and watched as she came for him once again. She was almost like a professional whore with her dirty mouth and her love of fucking. Her moans of delight rang in his ears and he watched her body first tense up all over before her orgasm hit her completely. She began to push herself back into him, ramming herself against his hard cock... fucking herself...

There was a good reason that Tommy had such satisfaction. It was because this cock hungry slut was none other than Mrs.Amy Benson... the wife of Rev. Bill Benson... the pious mother fucker that had campaigned so successfully against the strip club that Tommy had once owned. The good Reverend's efforts had resulted in the city passing an ordinance that effectively made Tommy have to shut down his club. "This city of ours cannot have a place for these types of sinful, degrading activities!" the Reverend had said triumphantly on the TV news and in the papers.

So, it was with very great pleasure that Tommy now reached down and gave a nice hard slap to the sexy, bare ass of the Reverend's sinful, degraded wife as her pussy leaked juices all over his hard cock. It seemed that the Reverend could control the actions of an entire city, but it also appeared that he could not control the actions of the woman closest to him. Another slap on her ass proved Tommy right as she looked back over her shoulder and in an out-of-breath, somewhat husky voice, said to him, "That's right. I've been naughty, haven't I! Now I'm getting just what I deserve."

The best part was that he would have enjoyed fucking her no matter what... the cameras that he had rolling all around them to capture the scenes that he would use to his advantage were the main point of this seduction... but Mrs. Benson turned out to be one hell of a great fuck on top of it all! This woman was clearly starved for the services of a good, hard man and Tommy found himself happy to fulfill the needful desire in this sexy woman.

A few minutes later, he decided he'd try burying his cock into her tight, little asshole. She took it willingly, sticking her ass up high to give him perfect access, and rubbing her pussy as he fucked her ass. "Oh yeah, you like that?" She was not really talking to him, just babbling with her dirty mouth. "You like fucking a girl in the ass you dirty man? Ramming your big cock up a tight little asshole? Is that what you like? Then do it! Take it! Take it like you want to, just do it! Fuck it! Fuck it hard!"

Tommy couldn't believe how dirty of a slut she was. He obliged her request, pounding his hard cock into her ass as hard as he could, fucking her over and over and over. As he did, her babbling turned into simple moans and groans of carnal pleasure that got louder and louder as she rubbed her pussy harder and faster.

As her orgasm came closer to its peak, she urged on the stranger that was giving it to her just the way she wanted it. Her voice was now high pitched, the tension of her impending climax making her barely able to talk, and she began talking about herself in the third person as she looked back at him. "Yes, oh yes! Do it! Fuck that dirty little slut! Give it to her! Give her what she deserves. That fucking little bitch. Fuck her! Fuck her ass! Make her come for you! That's what you want, isn't it? You want to make that bitch come for you, don't you? You dirty man! You like fucking her ass, don't you! You want to make her come while your cock's shoved up her tight asshole? Huh? Is that what you want? You want this little slut to come for you?"

Tommy responded to her pleas by putting his hand on the back of her neck and pushing her face into the ground, making her stick her ass up even higher so he could pound into her with his full length. Several more slaps to her ass made it clear that she was exactly right, she was getting just what she deserved and just what she was asking for.

Amy now dug her fingers into her pussy with wild abandon. She loved this feeling of being used... being owned. It made her wild with lust and it was only moments later that she couldn't take it any longer. She screamed, "Oh yes! I'm coming! I'm fucking coming!" Her orgasm hit her and her screams turned into squeals as her body tensed up all over.

The feeling was so intense that suddenly she felt she had to get away from him. She tried to move away, but she was quickly reminded that he owned her at that moment. As she tried to push him away, he grabbed her arms and crossed them behind her back. With one hand, he held her at the wrists and with the other he continued holding her by the back of the neck as he fucked her with a few more hard strokes. Finally, he also couldn't take any more.

He knew he was about to come, and he badly wanted to fill her ass with his load. However, at the last moment he pulled out and quickly moved in front of her. She lifted her face up to watch as he pumped his cock with his fist. He knew this would make for a much better video. It only took a few seconds until he began spurting a huge load all over her pretty face. Globs of his sticky cum landed on her nose, hair, chin, and lips. Like a nice little whore, she stuck out her tongue to catch as much as she could. As he started to slow down, she licked the underside of the sensitive tip of his cock, licking up the last few drops then slowly sucking on the end of his cock... making sure to get every last drop....

--------------------------------

"Click."

The Reverend Bill Benson finally stopped the video by clicking the pause button. His computer screen was still filled with the frozen frame of his wife taking this man's cock into her mouth and sucking him dry.

His emotions were raging from one extreme to the other. The anger and jealousy were obvious emotions. What man wouldn't feel this way after watching a video of his wife getting soundly fucked by another man? The more disquieting emotion that he felt... and one that he didn't want to admit even to himself... was the extreme arousal he was experiencing.

He had opened up his pants a long time ago and his cock was standing straight out, harder than it had been in a long time. For the fifth or sixth time that night, he found himself sliding the bar back about halfway through the movie to the part where his pure, beautiful, innocent little wife gladly stuck her ass up in the air so that she could get it fucked good and hard by this stranger. He turned the volume up as he hit the "Play" button and listened to her beg for it one more time as he reached down and stroked his hard cock. "You want to make that bitch come for you, don't you? You dirty man! You like fucking her ass, don't you! You want to make her come while your cock's shoved up her little asshole? Huh? Is that what you want? You want this little slut to come for you?"

Moments later, as he watched his wife take that huge load of cum in her face, he couldn't take it any more. He pumped himself harder and harder until he also began shooting his load of cum. His thoughts turned into words as he looked at the screen. "That's it, slut. You know you like it! Take it all!"

It took him a short time to calm down, but gradually he came back to his senses. As he did, he clicked the video closed and read the email one more time. It was a short note, but full of life changing words. "I'd hate for this video to be sent out to the public. It could be quite embarrassing for you. However, it might accidentally happen unless you can make up for what you've done. I want to talk in person. If you agree, respond to this email."

That was it. No name. Even the email address was some made up jumble of letters. He thought things over for quite a while, contemplating options, but was always left seeing his righteous image left in tatter and ruins. None of them seemed to work. As he thought about it, he clicked open the movie one more time. Watching his wife as she entered the room, stripped naked, sucked that man's cock, getting fucked... a solution slowly came to him.

"It's her fault. She's the one who got me into this situation. She needs to get me out of it..."

A couple of hours later, the agreement had been made. She required lots of persuasion. He showed her the movie, which she at first denied until halfway through when close-up shots of her face made it clear that there was no way to lie about it anymore. Then, there was the arguing, but she didn't know how to handle her husband when he was this angry.

Towards the end, she found herself on her knees in front of him as he sat in the chair. He took her by the hair and pushed her mouth up and down on his cock, making her take it deep down her throat. It was humiliating at first as he taunted her. "Is that the way you sucked his cock? Did it feel good? I didn't know what a good little cock sucker you were until I saw you on video. It's so nice to see your own wife starring as a porn star." In the end, he shot his load into her mouth and all over her face.

He stood up, his cock hanging above her cum splattered face, and said to her, "I mean it. You caused this problem and you will take care of it. I don't give a shit what you have to do, but you WILL make this problem go away."

Later, he sent an email back. "Tell me when and where. I will do what it takes to keep this between you and me... and my wife is willing to help, if you'd like her to again."

Tommy waited a day before responding. He thought it would help add pressure to that asshole. He enjoyed reading how the good Reverend was so willing to offer up his lovely wife for some more thinking how it must have him squirming... wondering what will happen next.

"I'm glad to hear that you see things properly... I know this is a hard situation for you." Tommy laughed at himself with the irony of that last line, remembering how hard he had been when he fucked this man's wife. "We should meet at a somewhat public location. I propose the monument at the overlook to the river on Wednesday evening, 8:00. It should be public enough to ensure that you don't pull any tricks... but private enough for what I have in mind. Bring your 'wife'. She seemed to enjoy herself so much. By the way, I want you both blindfolded so that neither of you can snitch on me and my friends."

Tommy liked that Wednesday night was "Bible Study Night" at Rev. Benson's church. The conflict this would cause in him was going to be an issue. He also liked planting the idea that his friends would be there...more than one person at the rendezvous would only add to the Reverend's irritation and stress.

SEND.

"Shit, bro! That bitch is smokin'!"

Tommy's friend Leo handed the other man, Sammy, the binoculars. He took a long look and confirmed the opinion. "She got my cock hard just lookin' at her," he said as he gave the binoculars to Tommy.

Tommy took another look. "They're right," Tommy thought. He was looking at a woman dressed to show off what she possessed... and this woman possessed a voluptuous body. When Tommy had watched them from the binoculars when they had shown up, he knew that Rev. Benson had understood what was required to keep Tommy's silence.

Mrs. Reverend Benson was dressed this early evening hour in an outfit very out of place for the wife of a minister visiting a small public park. If she were at a nightclub, that tiny, tight fitting little black dress would have been been perfect. It was barely long enough to cover her ass and the top was cut so low that those nice tits were almost ready to spill out at any moment.

Tommy shifted the binoculars to the side to confirm what he had already seen. Both the Reverend and his wife had shown up with blindfolds, just like he had been told. They stood there close to each other under the pavilion, next to a picnic table. Tommy thought it was interesting that they weren't holding hands... in fact, there was no contact at all between them.

"Let's go give them a visit. What do you say?" Tommy said.

"I say that's a great idea," Leo affirmed as he rubbed his cock through his pants. "That's one bitch I can't wait to visit."

His friend agreed with a combination between a laugh and a grunt, a look of trouble in his eyes.

"I'm glad to see that you read my email very carefully," Tommy said as he approached them. It wasn't until then that the Rev. Benson heard them, turning a little towards the sound. "I'd introduce you to my friends, but under the circumstances..." He didn't finish the sentence. The point was understood by all.

"Now, why don't you have a seat," Tommy said to Rev. Benson as he put a hand on his shoulder and pushed him down onto a picnic bench. Once he was sitting down, Tommy went on. "You may not remember who I am, but you did something that nearly ruined my life."

Rev. Benson's mind was spinning. He was trying to think, trying to focus, but he wasn't able. The sound of this man talking... but more than that the sound of other men nearby... kept him from thinking straight.

Tommy had paused for a moment as he moved towards Mrs. Benson still standing there in front of him... Amy. He slid his hands around behind her, squeezing her ass, then ran them up along her waist and onto her nice tits. He was very interested to find that she had worn no bra... he could feel her hard nipples very easily through the thin dress.

He moved her around to the end of the same that her husband was sitting at, then pushed her forward... bending her over it. He slid a hand now under her dress... even more interested to find that she wore nothing down there as well. Her pussy was bare to his touch.

"Mrs. Benson!" Tommy exclaimed theatrically. "Was your husband aware that you left the house today with nothing on underneath that little dress of yours?" At this point he slid the dress up a little higher, exposing her bare pussy for the other two men to see.

She didn't answer right away, but she remembered what her husband had told her. "You are the one that caused this problem, slut," he had said. The words had sunk in deeper because they were reinforced with her husband's hard cock ramming the back of her throat as he took his frustration out on her. "You will do what it takes to straighten this out." The taste of his cum helped cement that memory... his demands that he made to her.

"Yes. He told me not to wear them," she finally said quietly. If it had only been the man she had been with before, she wouldn't have felt so nervous, but she had also read the email about this man's "friends" and she also had heard the footsteps of more than one person. It unnerved her that even more strangers could now see her exposed pussy.

Tommy looked triumphantly over at Rev. Benson, sitting there quietly as his wife revealed how things had unfolded.

"I guess that your husband doesn't mind, then, if my friends and I get the wrong idea and take turns fucking you?" Tommy didn't wait for an answer. He unzipped his shorts just as he finished his question and pulled them off.

His cock was hard and he was ready to fuck her right then, but Tommy held back for a moment. The victory wasn't complete. He wanted to hear more. He directed his next question to her husband. "Is that how it is, Rev. Benson?" he asked. "You don't mind us fucking your wife?"

Bill's emotions still raged inside of him. The anger was still there... so was the jealousy... but so was the sexual desire to have these men fuck his wife however they wished... to use her for their own pleasure. After a long pause, he finally answered, "Go ahead and do what you want." He paused a second and a verse popped into his head. It wasn't a Bible verse, but he had heard other ministers use it as if it was. It came out before he could think twice about it. "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

"Oh, believe me," Tommy replied. "We will not spare the rod on this one." With her husband's approval and encouragement, Tommy wasted no more time in pushing his cock back into that nice little pussy. The going was a little tough, at first. His cock was big and her pussy tight... even tighter from the nervous tension she was feeling. Tommy didn't really stop to think why he was having such a hard time getting inside her, but he quickly found his own solution.

A hard smack to her ass got her full attention followed by a strong command. "Spread those legs wider," he said to her. "Get that pussy opened up wide for me." He smacked her ass again after she had complied with his order, her legs now opened up much wider and that pussy of hers fully exposed. "That's a good girl," he said as he slid most of his cock inside her.

Amy gasped loudly and grabbed hold of each side of the picnic table as she felt the sting of that slap on her ass and then the burning inside her as this man entered her. Her body went hot all over, the blood especially rushing to the most sensitve parts of her body. Her nipples swelled even more as well as her clit. It almost ached, it happened so quickly. She didn't realize it, but without even thinking she spread her legs open even wider. She wanted that cock inside her as deep as it would go.

The feeling of her pussy being filled was one thing that made her react like that. It was a wonderful feeling... a big cock pushing its way up into her tight hole. It burned in a way that made her want even more. But, just as much as the physical stimulation, the memory of the last time she had been fucked by this man also heightened her excitement. The orgasms had been hard and too many to count...

The sound of the slaps to her ass followed by her little gasp of pleasure didn't escape her husband's ears. He knew what had just happened without being able to see. She had taken this man's cock inside her... and she had loved it.

It had also not escaped the notice of the other two men who were standing near by. They moved closer and pulled down her dress until her tits hung freely. "That bitch is lovin' it," one of them said.

The other agreed as he reached down and rubbed her tits, squeezing them firmly in his hand. "Uh-huh... she likes dat big ol' cock inside of her."

Rev. Benson and Amy were both a little shocked and surprised at those voices. These were obviously black men. Neither of them had been prepared for that surprise. Rev. Benson reacted first, standing up quickly and protesting. "Look, leave her alone. No one said that a black man could be here."

Sammy was closest to him and gave him a strong push back down onto the picnic bench next to them. "I don't remember askin' for yo' permission," he said to him.

His friend, Leo, joined in. "You worried that yo' bitch gonna fall in love with a black man's cock?" he said, taunting him. "You afraid she not gonna want that little ol' thing you got in your pants after we done wif her?"

At almost the same moment, Amy also started to move. Even though blindfolded, she twisted her head from side to side as if trying to look at these men next to her, groping at her sensitive nipples. "Please," she said quickly. "I didn't know... "

Her voice trailed off a moment as the man's cock behind her pushed inside again, hitting that spot deep in her pussy that drove her crazy. Another involuntary groan left her mouth as he did, but she tried to recover as quickly as she could. "I... I didn't...didn't want..." His cock was now steadily driving into her... fucking her... and she couldn't think what she was trying to say. The next thing out of her mouth was the most honest expression that they'd all heard yet. "Oh FUUUUCK," she said with a groan. "That feels SO good!"

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,228 Followers