Mrs Ronson

Story Info
Getting a blowjob from a little old lady.
769 words
4.28
187.1k
40

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
110 Followers

My mother used to let out some apartments. For a while, I would help out collecting rents and so on. One of the apartments was let by a woman and her daughter. The daughter was in her late 30's, the mother about 60, I guess. I will call her Mrs Ronson, she was a sweet little old lady.

I used to visit during the day when the daughter was out at work - I was uncertain exactly what she did, but I think it was just office work. The mother used to make coffee for us and cookies and we would chat. I think she enjoyed the company. We would sit down and chat, and she would ask me how my mother was and how I was doing at college - that kind of stuff.

Anyhow, one day I went around there, and there was coffee and cookies as usual, but she was a bit nervous. It turned out that they had financial difficulties that month and it was going to be hard to pay the rent. She said that they would be able to pay, but they needed a little more time. I couldn't really see any problem and I knew my mother wouldn't really mind, since they usually paid on time and had been there for sometime.

The old lady seemed concerned though. Maybe people her age take those sort of things more seriously. She seemed embarrassed that she couldn't pay on time.

'That's alright,' I said, 'I'm sure Mother will understand. We'll sort something out. Don't worry about it'

'Danny,' she said, 'You make it all right with your mother, and I'll make it all right with you.' She put her hand on my leg. 'Okay?', she said.

I nodded. I could sense her awkwardness. She was a dear old lady and I felt sorry that she seemed to feel financially humiliated by her inability to pay and, possibly worse, having to admit it to me. I put a comforting hand on her shoulder.

'It will be all right.' I said, smiling to reassure her.

'Good,' she said, looking happier and smiling. 'You won't regret it, I promise.'

I didn't realise what she meant, so I was surprised when I felt her hand starting to move purposely up my leg. It reached the top of my leg and then slipped across to cover the bulge of my young cock, which was starting to respond. She applied a little pressure through the material, gently massaging. I didn't want to stop her, although I was unsure exactly what was happening. I opened my legs slightly to ease the discomfort caused by the increased blood flow to my penis.

'Mrs Ronson, . . .' I said, not really wanting to stop her but feeling a need to say something, at least attempting to resist.

'I know how to make it all right with a young man', she said.

I was surprised, in fact rather shocked by what was happening, but excited too. I could feel my cock stiffen further, almost unwillingly, but I thought 'what the hell', and just unzipped my trousers and got it out for her. I felt it stiffening further as I released it from the confines of my pants, so that once it was completely free, it was already fully erect curving proudly upward in front of this woman who was probably old enough to be my granny.

'Mrs Ronson,' I said, 'is this what you want?'

'Mmm.' she said as she put her hand around the shaft and moved it up and down the length. I didn't really know what to do or say, but it felt great.

'Oh, Danny,' she said, 'you are a big boy, aren't you?'

She stroked it a while longer until a trace of precum oozed from the tip and then, forgetting about coffee and cookies on the table, this sweet little old lady went down and took the head of my cock completely into her mouth and started sucking on it.

What followed was the most fantastic blowjob of my life. The sensations, together with the unusual nature of the situation, brought me to an amazing orgasm in minutes, my hot semen spurting uncontrollably into her mouth. She didn't pause or lose her rhythm, but continued working my cock all the time accepting my cum as I pumped into her mouth. It felt as if I was pumping gallons, but somehow she took and swallowed it all.

I never told Mother, of course, but that has got to be one of the most incredible experiences of my life.