Mrs. Steel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"First things first," she said finally, "We both need a shower. And though I am sure your cock is all nice and clean after the little bath I gave it...the rest of us aren't. So your first lessons here is, some body odor's aren't sexy!"

We both hastily removed what remained of our clothing. Stepping into the hot steamy shower, we once again soaped each other thoroughly. I quickly applied a generous helping of liquid soap to Katie's breasts, using the slick lubricant, my hands slid over and around her fleshy boobs. The sensation of her soft skin filling my hands, the way my palms slid over her erect nipples, all slippery and soft, the feel of her legs and ass as I explored her and touched her, washing, soaping, caressing every square inch of her was intoxicating.

Even as I soaped and played with her, she also soaped and played with me, cupping one another's ass, soaping them, and as I felt her finger enter me, so did mine explore and enter her.

The lewdness in which we stood, touched, exploring one another was exhilarating. It was like stepping outside of myself to watch us touching one another. Hands groping, urgent, needy, fingers dipping inside her sex, fingering her wet slit all slippery and soft and heated. Her hand's slipping up and down my prick's skin, pulling it up as though trying to stretch it over the head of my cock, one hand caressing my ball-sack, sometimes her finger again fucking in and out of my ass while my own fingers alternated back and forth between her own openings. Soap and suds covered us, lathered us, but still the squishy sounds of our own juices as we produced them added to the passionate erotic sounds of our shower play.

"Do you want to fuck me now?" She questioned.

Sure...I'd heard that word several times. Said it often enough myself when I was screwing around with my buddies. But hearing it said like that...it was the most beautiful sounding word I had ever heard.

"Yes," I said weakly with a slight squeak.

"Yes what?" She teased.

"Yes, I want to, make love to you."

"Make love? No, not yet. You will make love to another woman someday. And then you may call it that. So...do you want to fuck me now?"

"Yes." I attempted once again.

"Yes what?"

"Yes Katie. I want to fuck you!"

We rinsed one another off, still a part of the foreplay we'd been enjoying together, and then stepping out of the shower, headed off into her bedroom without even bothering to towel off.

Katie stripped down the comforter, clean crisp white sheets appearing, and she lay down on the bed, brazenly spreading her legs where I got the first really good look at her womanhood. Unabashedly, reaching down, I watched her as she spread her pussy lips a part for me.

"This," she began. "Is my vagina. These..." As she spread her legs even further a part, now pulling on her rose colored pussy lips, "are my labia, inner, as well as outer," she said pointing them out to me as she pulled them a part and toyed with them at the same time.

"And this, this is my clitoris. This is for a woman a very highly sensitive organ, sometimes you can touch it directly, sometimes, it is far too sensitive, so you may only touch or caress it indirectly. If you listen to a woman, learn her movements, her signs, what she needs and when she needs it to be touched, you will learn her most intimate secrets. Remember that!"

"Now, come here to me."

I wasn't totally naïve, I had read a few books, seen several X-rated photos in fact, so I wasn't totally unaware of how things worked, and what was supposed to happen when they did. I immediately climbed onto the bed, grasping my cock and aiming it at her like a flaming sword about to slice through some magical barrier. Which for me in some ways it was.

Katie saw what I was attempting to do and immediately closed her legs together, barring me from even approaching her any closer than I had done already.

"Oh Nicky, Nicky, Nicky. You can't just climb on and fuck a girl, you must learn how to prime the pump first."

I know I was looking at her with a deadpan expression on my face. I had no idea what she was talking about, obviously my total lack of experience was well in evidence here, and I had no clue as to what it was I should have done, or should be doing now for that matter.

"Guys and Gals are different in more ways than just the obvious ones," she told me. "A man, a boy...." she said emphasizing the word, can easily get his rocks off with very little time and effort. But a woman isn't emotionally built that way. A woman needs you to take your time with her, she needs you to tease her and please her over a longer, much longer period of time. Trust me on this one. You may want to jump on and fuck a girl almost immediately, and perhaps for you, you'll actually enjoy it. But for her, for a woman anyway, she won't. A man needs to stimulate her, excite her, pleasure her and get her to the point where she is ready to experience an orgasm, however that might be accomplished. But the secret is being patient, and in doing so, you will also find that your own pleasures will be enhanced, more intense, and far more satisfying as well."

"So what do you want me to do then?" I honestly and sincerely asked her.

"Lesson number two," she stated with a wide devilish smile on her face. "Something that's called cunnilingus. And if you learn to do it right, and enjoy doing it, you will most likely find a woman to be far more receptive and willing to do similar things to you. Remember yesterday? When I put your cock inside my mouth and sucked it and licked it? Well that one's called fellatio. What the woman does. And so what the man does to a woman is called,"

"Cunnilingus!" I exclaimed happily finishing her sentence.

"Yes!" Katie beamed clapping her hands together, rocking back with a laugh.

"Eating pussy," I added trying to show her in the process I was at least somewhat knowledgeable of the subject

"Well yes, sometimes that's how it's referred to."

"Licking slit," I said continuing.

Katie laughed. "Ok enough! Enough lessons by the book. Now its time for the actual application of your continuing education."

I was grinning.

"Come here and eat my pussy!"

"Eat it? Or lick it?" I said crawling over to lie down between her once again outstretched legs.

"Don't worry. I'll tell you which one to do, and when."

I think in some ways, in some areas, there is a natural instinct borne in some of us to do something quite naturally with very little additional instruction. After only a short period of time, and although actually hearing Katie telling me to do this, or to do that, which was stimulating all by itself, I soon after began venturing out on my own. I delighted in the sensation as my tongue slid in and out of her pussy, circling and then sliding up and down her well lubricated labia both "inner" as well as "outer" lips as she'd informed me. I also visited...frequently her blood-engorged clitoris, which I had watched her expose with her fingers as she had pointed it out to me previously. I placed the very tip of my tongue against the pink shinny smooth surface, and with as light of a touch as I could manage, flicked the tip of it softly, slowly at first and then gradually increased the tempo as well as the pressure against it for a short period of time, again, at Katie's welcomed instruction. Reaching up across her, I had found her breasts, so wonderfully and erotically heaving against her chest. Here I traced along her curvature, explored the soft tender portion of each which rested against her chest, caressed her, and then ventured on towards her nipples, treating each one as though it were another clitoris, a hard-nubbed clitoris sitting atop each "tit", as she'd so provocatively called them. These, I touched, finger patted and sometimes rolled between two fingers, or squeezed gently whenever my mouth was doing likewise to the nipple-clit resting between her wet glistening slit.

"Oh Nicky!" She wailed and moaned softly. "You...are...a...fucking...natural!"

"Cunnilingilar?" I said, making up the word I thought might define for her what it was I was doing.

Katie burst out laughing, her legs coming together nearly locking my head in her vise-like grip. "Cunt licker. One very fast learning cunt eater!" she spoke brazenly.

"Hmmm pussy," I mouthed into her cunt even as I licked her and sucked on her clitoris over and over again.

"Shut up and lick me."

"Lick what?"

"My cunt. My pussy. My quim. Whatever you want to fucking call it. Just do it!"

"Lick it? Or eat it?" I continued.

But Katie simply groaned, pressing my head firmly against her soaked pussy, effectively shutting me up.

I had actually gotten Katie close to having an orgasm, but she made me stop, explaining that she wanted to prolong the excitement, which would eventually make her orgasm even stronger. She told me to still lay between her legs however, but now taught and told me how to explore her with my fingers. Putting one finger inside her, she told me how to move it, what it was I was feeling as I moved it around inside her. She told me how to insert two fingers and then "walk" them up inside her pressing against the front of her cunt like I was trying to reach her clitoris from the inside or "backdoor" as she called it.

Even doing this was exciting to me. There is something about a woman as I learned over the years who are comfortable using sensual or naughty words that is extremely exciting to me. And hearing Katie use them... speak them, all while I explored her and learned about her was an incredible experience.

I had also nearly brought her to climax with my fingers when she once again stopped me.

"I am ready for you to fuck me now," she said finally. " But I want to trade places with you so I can control the action."

I quickly lay down on my back, watching as Katie moved over the top of me, posing herself and then sitting down on top of me. Even then she had not taken my cock and put it inside her as I had expected her to do.

"You tell me if you're about to cum," she told me. And then proceeded to rub herself up and down the length of my cock without putting it inside her. The sensation was delicious, too delicious, and within mere moments of her doing this, I felt that special "tingly" start to happen deep inside my balls.

"Katie," I breathed. And she stopped moving herself against me, reaching down, squeezing my prick until the sensation went away. I reached up, attempting to fondle her large breasts, but she took my hands away.

"No. Not yet. If you do that, it won't help with what I'm trying to do for you here."

I didn't totally understand what it was she was trying to do as yet, but reluctantly allowed my hands to fall by my side instead of touching her or playing with her in anyway, though I was of course dying to! Once again, I came fairly close to orgasm, and Katie stopped, squeezing my dick firmly until the sensation ebbed away.

"Now, you should be able to go a little longer this first time. Though I imagine not too long even then. But you're young still," she left off saying. And I still wasn't fully cognoscente of what it was she was attempting to do here.

She did finally reach down and guide my cock into her. I was inside her before I even realized it, all slippery, warm and wonderful feeling. But she moved not even a fraction, as I lay buried deep inside her pussy. And to my surprise, not even moving I felt that sensation of exploding, just being inside her was such a heavenly sensation, that my prick wanted to explode right there and then. But Katie knew this too, without my even having to ask her, and quickly removed me from inside her, squeezing me once again.

She looked at me smiling, "That was close...."

I could only look back at her with apologetic eyes. I really had had no clue.

"It's ok, we're going to go slow, really, really slow. And if you do cum, don't worry about it, we have lots of time!"

When I was once again calm enough, Katie easily captured me with her cunt, not even needing to use her hand. We were both so "slick" and "juicy" that I was once again inside her without even realizing it. But this time at least, that feeling wasn't there already, and she moved up and down against me so slowly that I wasn't aware at first that she was moving.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. And she stopped fucking me.

"You gonna cum?" She questioned.

"Oh...no. It just feels so damn good! I can't believe this!"

Katie went back to moving herself up and down my stiff prick. The velvety feel of her, the heat and moisture was beyond anything I could have been prepared for. Even the few times I'd used baby-oil, or had stood under the shower letting the water masturbate me could not have prepared me for the way my cock was feeling inside her cunt.

I don't know why the "thought" suddenly came to me then either. "Katie, what if I cum inside you and...and...you get..."

"Pregnant?" She squealed, and burst out laughing, uncunting me in the process.

"I am way past the possibility of that happening. But you are right in one respect, we probably should have used a condom anyway, though since you are a virgin, or "were" she amended. "It would have been proper to use one for protection, and not for prevention of pregnancy. You probably will need to buy some in the future if you intend to become sexually active with any other women. Especially if you get involved with any other girls and 'we're' still doing it too!" She emphasized seriously.

"I don't have any other girlfriends," I stated almost feeling embarrassed.

"Oh, but you will Nicky. Especially if you treat them right and practice everything I'm teaching you about women.

Katie recaptured me and perhaps the initial worry and concern had been enough to really take the edge off, as we soon moved together in unison. The sensation was not quite as intense as it had been, allowing me to more fully enjoy the sensation and pleasure of her as we "fucked" together. I did feel those pleasures increasing of course, but at least I wasn't constantly on the verge of erupting inside her instantaneously either.

I did manage to last perhaps two or three minutes (that first time), and this time Katie made no attempt to stop anything from happening. If anything, she quickened the pace, driving herself fully on to me, obviously enjoying her own long nearly forgotten needs and desires. And this time when I reached upwards to fondle and caress her breasts, she allowed me to do so, and in fact encouraged it by placing her own hands atop mine and guiding my hands around her breasts at the same time.

She had been right about that point too. The moment I touched her, the eruption signaled itself as being just on the horizon, but again, Katie neither slowed, changed, nor did anything to stop it from happening.

"Oh Jeez Katie! Oh shit! Oh fuck!" I was pumping what felt like gallons of cum inside her pussy, and she continued to fuck me, thrusting her self deeply upon my discharging, rampaging organ.

"Let it go baby, let it go! Cum for me Nicky! Enjoy it, feel it...let it go!"

She didn't need to coax me to do it; I was way beyond that point anyway. My cock felt like it was being peeled like a banana as I slid in and out of her. I actually wanted it to, thinking perhaps that she could tear my cock out by the root and I'd probably enjoy that sensation as well. What I was feeling was so intense, so extreme to me, that I could not have related it to any other previous orgasm I had ever experienced, though the quickie 'blowjob' I had received by Katie was a close second.

When there was finally no more to give, and when my cock actually did begin to deflate of its own accord, Katie slipped herself off of me and nestled down between my legs once again, gently and gingerly toying with my somewhat flaccid penis. She also caressed and stroked my balls, as though milking them and my cock from the last precious drops of whatever cock cream still remained there inside me.

She toyed and played with me like this for quite a long period of time. I was reasonably certain that I was 'finished' but again, Katie surprised me as after about twenty minutes, I was once again beginning to become aroused. When my penis actually began to harden, she then took it inside her mouth, in seconds I was as hard as a rock.

"This time, I will cum with you," she knowingly said.

Unlike before however, this time Katie was the one to lie on her back, and as I entered her in the missionary position, I was in far more control than I'd been previously, and having already experienced the incredibly erotic sensations of the way her cunt felt around my cock, I wasn't nearly as vulnerable to it as I had been that first time. She was still extremely wet too, and obviously very much aroused. As my cock slid in and out of her with slow purposeful thrusts, Katie again instructed me, cautioning me about going too fast, or doing too much. As she had said, "We have time Nicky, as much as we need."

I was able to perform considerably better than I had the first time. And because of Katie's own arousal level, she actually climaxed a split second just before I did. So we had in essence a simultaneous orgasm together.

"Now Nicky now!" She had cried out. And I felt her cunt clench tightly around my cock as I drove into her that split second afterwards, discharging my semen into her, holding it there, feeling my prick pumping its juice inside of her pussy as she in turn contracted around me. It was a strange sensation to me, feeling her cunt doing that, but I held it there momentarily, delighting in it, and then withdrawing slowly to plunge fiercely back inside her as I felt yet another ejaculate make its way up from my balls.

We both collapsed after that. Lying atop her, nuzzling her breasts and kissing them, my cock slowly shrinking inside her to the point that it eventually slipped out of her without my having pulled away. Katie seemed to have liked that, as I had. Only then did she get up and head into the bathroom to freshen up and relieve herself.

"Nick, there is something I need to tell you," she began. And the alarm bells almost immediately started going off inside my head. Once again I was fearful that she was already having a remorseful reconsideration about our unplanned, unexpected relationship.

"You know I hadn't planned on any of this happening. But now that it has, and now that I have come to grips with it, and accepted the way I feel about it with you, I think I should tell you that I hope we can continue to enjoy one another like this for a while longer anyway. That is of course, as long as you feel the same way," she ventured.

Hearing her say that brought an overwhelming sense of relief to me. I wanted the same thing as well, and couldn't imagine wanting to ever stop doing it for that matter. But there was a "however" coming too...and she was about to tell me what that was.

"However, something I hadn't mentioned previously, because I didn't consider it important enough to tell you, especially since I didn't figure after today I would be seeing you anymore. And that is, my daughter and grand-daughter are coming for a visit this weekend, and will be here for a month staying with me."

Hearing the news, I felt like a balloon that had just been popped. Suddenly, all the delicious fun we'd just had, and which I now hoped to continue having, seemed to be grinding to a cruel halt.

"Kathryn, my daughter, went through a divorce from her husband two month's before my Steven died. Now that things are pretty much settled, she's coming out here to give me a hand in getting rid of a few things, and settling some of the aspects of the estate. Plus, she needs a little time away as well, and coming out here along with my granddaughter will make a nice visit for them both. I guess my point is this Nicky, I have NO intention of not enjoying you whenever it's possible for us to do so. But, and this is a BIG but for me. We will have to be extremely careful. So only when there is no chance, no possibility of us ever being discovered can we do anything. That means...while they are here, you will have to call me Mrs. Steel, and treat me no differently than you would your own mother. When we're alone...you can call me anything you like. I don't care. But unless we are...you mustn't put me in any compromising situations? Ok?"

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers