Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 04

Story Info
Finding a part-time housekeeper.
4.6k words
4.67
69.7k
13

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Swanson was in the process of interviewing for the position of part-time weekend housekeeper when Miss Bridgeway interrupted and announced that Sara Lee Morton and her daughter Ruth were at the door.

Surprised and at the same time delighted Mrs. Swanson nearly leapt from her seat and rushed to the door. "Sara, dear, why didn't you tell me you were coming?"

"When you called this morning and told me that you would be milking Carl for the very first time this afternoon I thought it was a foregone conclusion that we would want to be here!" Mrs. Morton explained, "I thought we were being invited."

"Well, in a round about way I guess you were. Enough of that, it's so good to see you and Ruthie. Hasn't she filled out since the last time I saw her? It's been over three years, her sixteenth birthday, wasn't it?"

"You're an absolutely gorgeous young lady, Ruthie! I'll bet you have the boys just drooling over you!"

Ruthie smiled and replied, "They drool alright!"

"I hear you're a student at Cloverdale, is that right?"

"Oh, yes, Mrs. Swanson. I'm a sophomore this year."

"My how time flies; it seems like just yesterday that we celebrated your sixteenth birthday. Now you're in school and becoming quite a charming young lady! Tell me; are you a member of Theta Sigma?

"That was one of the things that Mom and I had at the top of our list, Mrs. Swanson. We only considered colleges that had a Theta Sigma chapter close by. The Sisterhood may be growing and gaining strength but we're a long way from acceptance by society in general. When we learned that Lorraine Collier was Dean of Students that sealed the deal."

"Ah, yes, Lorraine! She has been a Sister for nearly twelve years now! I don't think she has ever married."

"That's right, Mrs. Swanson, Dr. Collier loves to attend our weekly "pecker parties" but she says she enjoys her freedom to much to be tied down by a husband and family."

"To each her own, Ruthie; that's what I always say! Some women are destined to grow the CFNM world through their families; after all, men and boys need training and where better to start than in the home. Other women can exert their influence in academia or the business world."

"That's true, Mrs. Swanson, but I think Dr. Collier just likes variety. I know that when she sees a penis she likes she's not shy! She loves to lick them and suck them and she's not afraid to bare her breasts and let a guy shoot his stuff on them."

"Well, that's certainly not my way to do things, Ruthie, but who am I to be judgmental. After all, if anyone outside of the Sisterhood knew how I was training these young men I might come under a lot of criticism myself.

"Speaking of training," Mrs. Morton interrupted, "Are these the candidates for weekend housekeeper?"

"How rude of me," Mrs. Swanson exclaimed. "Please, allow me to introduce you ladies." They greeted each other in turn and exchanged pleasantries and having dispensed with the formalities Mrs. Swanson asked them to be seated so that they might begin.

"Please serve the tea now Miss Bridgeway, I'm sure everyone would like some refreshment before we get down to the business at hand." Mrs. Swanson instructed. "Now, where should I begin? As you ladies know, it is my belief that a young man's sexual training should be coordinated and controlled by women. After the age of eighteen no man should be allowed to play with himself. The chances of his developing unhealthy habits increase dramatically if he is allowed to play with himself. Mentally and emotionally he should be bonded to females in general and to his wife in particular. I feel that the best way to accomplish this is to keep him naked in the home so that the mature females of the household can observe his penis and take action when needed."

"But what about homes with young children?" Miss Conrad asked.

"Children under the age of eighteen are not mature enough to understand the CFNM lifestyle. They should be shielded from it as much as possible during their formative years; but they should be taught good manners and respect for their bodies. Young boys should be taught to respect all women and young girls should be taught that they are special and deserving of respect."

"Why to you expect male nudity?" Miss Williams interrupted.

"Why not!" Ruthie giggled.

"Why not indeed!" Echoed Mrs. Morton. "Don't you enjoy watching a naked man around the house?"

"Ladies!" Mrs. Swanson scolded. "Of course it's a pleasure to watch a naked man. The way their penises shrivel up and hide when there's a slight chill in the air is so cute."

"And the way they bob from side to side and up and down when they walk is just darling!" Miss Conrad added.

Mrs. Swanson went on, "That's right, dear, but the real reason.."

"Is to keep an eye out for stiffies!" Ruthie blurted.

"Pipe down, Ruthie. Let me continue so we can begin the orientation for Carol and LaToya." Mrs. Swanson scowled. "Ruthies right, of course, when a man gets excited he gets an erection and can have a difficult time concentrating on his job or his studies. When women take control they help a man to be successful by eliminating the source of the distraction. The deleterious excess hormones are drained from his system at appropriate times and in appropriate places so that he can go about the business of being a good provider for his family or in the case of the young men who live here, preparing for their careers."

LaToya interrupted again. "I can see how your methods can work here in your home Mrs. Swanson but what about in a family setting?"

"Would you like to answer that Sara? Mrs. Swanson looked to Sara Lee Morton her long time friend the first woman outside of her household she turned to when she needed help training her young men.

"I'd be delighted!" Mrs. Morton exclaimed. "I have found that with young children nudity is neither to be encouraged or discouraged. It is the sexual aspect of training the male mind that is impossible for them to comprehend. By the time the children came along Rogers ejaculations were well under control. Many mornings we enjoyed intercourse but for those times that I just wasn't in the mood; remember I was a horny young bride then so my appetite for sex almost as insatiable as Roger's, I just knew how to control myself, I would masturbate him. I also believed that whenever possible these "sessions" should end with Roger performing cunnilingus."

"That would certainly be delightful but what is the connection to training his penis?" Miss Conrad asked.

"Young men should be taught that all women of the Sisterhood can and will masturbate them whenever needed. When they are dedicated to a Sister it requires a much deeper bond. From the time they are born men unconsciously seek to return to the womb. When they drink in the nectar produced by their wife's vagina their sub conscious is reminded of the time they spent in the safety and security of their mother's womb. When they feel their wife's legs tighten around their heads and her trembling as she climaxes they return subconsciously to the moment of their birth. A woman who doesn't use this to her advantage is a fool!"

"But cunnilingus isn't part of the training process?" Miss Williams wondered.

"Never for a devotee, I repeat never, ever for a devotee." Mrs. Swanson stated emphatically. Devotees should never see any of the erotic body parts of any Sister or any other woman for that matter. Glimpses of secondary erotic parts like legs or a woman's cleavage are permissible but a Sisters breasts and vagina should remain a mystery until he is dedicated."

"Is dedication like marriage?" Miss Conrad asked.

In the outside world, marriage is a contract between a man and a woman. It is their agreement to love and support each other to the exclusion of all others. Dedication is marriage within The Sisterhood. At its highest level, during her child bearing years, the Sister agrees to bear only her husband's children; she reserves her vagina for him alone. He agrees that his penis is hers to control and that she can develop a support group to train and control his penis through regular masturbation."

"What is a support group, Mrs. Swanson?" Miss Williams asked.

"Would you care to answer that, Ruthie?"

"Yes I would, Mrs. Swanson." Ruthie smiled. "When they are first dedicated a Sister and her husband..."

"In a 'dedication' are men still called 'husbands'?" Miss Williams interrupted.

"To husband is to take care of." Mrs. Swanson explained. "The 'dedicant' is still expected to take care of his wife's every need."

"I see, mmm, please go on Miss Morton, I'm sorry to interrupt so often."

Ruthie continued, "When they are first dedicated a Sister and her husband will engage in all sorts of sexual activity. After a while though, the demands of their separate careers may make it difficult for her to 'relieve' him when necessary during the day. At this point her matron of honor is duty bound to step in and make sure her husband is given the attention he needs."

Miss Williams interrupted again, "Was the matron of honor part of the dedication ceremony?"

"Yes, dear. Perhaps I should explain the "Dedication" to you." Mrs. Morton said. "In many ways it is like a marriage ceremony and in The Sisterhood the Officiate is legally authorized to sign the state's certificate of marriage. So, legally Dedication is Marriage. The ceremony itself is quite different. First, there is no best man or groomsmen for that matter. The devotee is by himself and naked of course! All of the Sisters are dressed in their favorite evening gowns and their escorts are naked. Some even go to the trouble of getting a new gown for each ceremony. The Sister is escorted by her Matron of Honor and two or more assistants who may be either matrons or maids. In my case my Matron of Honor was my Aunt Claire and my assistants were my future sister-in-law Carolyn and my best friend Gina who introduced me to The Sisterhood and you know as Mrs. Swanson."

"But why do you stipulate a Matron?" Miss Williams wanted to know.

"Because, by definition a 'matron' is a mother figure; a Sister whose family is grown and is free to help with the training of a young dedicants penis," Mrs. Swanson explained.

Mrs. Morton continued, "At the point of the ceremony just before the devotee is dedicated to the Sister by saying 'I dedicate my penis to Sister (name) and give her complete control of all my sexual activities especially my production of semen. Her attendees are asked to pledge their support to their union. Each one in turn goes to the Sister and says "I love you and promise to support you and (they name the dedicant) in every way possible. The Sister then takes the attendees hand and places it on the dedicants penis which should be erect since he has been denied release for the previous two days."

"How can they manage that?" Miss Conrad asked.

"A group of Sisters keeps a watch over him 24/7." Mrs. Swanson explained.

Mrs. Morton continued. "The Sister then asks, 'will you promise to masturbate (name) for me when it isn't possible for me to do?' Her attendee responds 'yes, I will masturbate him for you.' She then turns to the dedicant and says as she ceremoniously strokes him, 'I promise to masturbate you, (name) when ever (Sister's name) is unable.' He replies. ' Thank-you Sister (name) for helping (name) control my sexual urges.' When each of the Sisters has completed the ceremonial masturbation of the dedicant the Officiate announces 'you are now dedicated to Sister (name) you may kiss her!' The Sister is escorted to the center of the room where the ceremonial throne is set up. It's an upholstered straight back chair on platform about a foot off the ground. He kneels at her feet and raises her skirt. He begins by kissing her feet and then slowly worships her legs as the guests watch. Each Sister has her escort's penis in her hand and is slowly stroking him. Each man is on his best behavior since it would be a terrible breach of etiquette to cum before the dedicant! As the dedicant slowly works his way from her ankles to her calves her attendees raise her skirt revealing more and more of her white stocking clad legs. As more and more of her legs appear the men begin to applaud. When they can see the tops of her stockings and the dedicant kisses her bare skin the men begin to moan and offer encouragement. The attendees are careful not to expose the Sister's vagina as the dedicant begins to lick her slit. He teases her until she can no longer wait and she wraps her legs around his head pulling his mouth to her clit. The room falls silent as she uses his tongue for the first time for her pleasure. She is neither shy nor ashamed as she voices her encouragement; urging him on, telling him where to lick, how hard to suck. Finally she throws back her head, arches her back and she receives her first oral orgasm. The Sisters drop their escort's penises and applaud as the men whistle and cheer. As she begins to relax the dedicant continues to lick her legs savoring every drop of pussy liquor she has given him. When she lets his head go her attendees pull him from under her skirt and parade him around the room for all the Sisters to see."

"That's amazing!" Miss Conrad whispered.

"It's not the end." Ruthie giggled. "Go on, mother, finish the story."

"By the time the dedicant has completed the circuit of the room the chair has been removed and he is placed on the platform. His Sister has regained her composure and her matron has adjusted her gown and makeup. She takes his penis in her hand and announces 'this is my penis, as a full member of the Sisterhood I give you all my permission to masturbate it at any time necessary, some of you may feel inclined to suck it but I reserve the right to fuck it to myself.' She then kisses her husband on the lips and begins to masturbate him as the single Sisters slowly circle the platform. Tradition has it that if a Sister is hit by semen from the newly dedicated devotee she will be the next Sister to take a devotee."

"But what if a Sister isn't interested in taking a devotee?" Miss Williams wanted to know.

"Silly," Ruthie admonished, "she doesn't join the circle."

"Besides," Mrs. Swanson explained, "the Sisters usually know which Sisters are more interested in careers and which ones want a family. Either choice is valid depending on the desires of the Sister."

The Sister masturbates her husband and as he cums she announces this is my cock and my cum I gladly share it with you all with the exception of fucking which is my right alone. Then she is led back to thethrone where the Sisters masturbate their escorts for her amusement. They all try to sprut as much cum as possible on her dress as a tribute to her power as a Sister.

"But, we digress!" Mrs. Morton exclaimed.

"Yes we do!" Mrs. Swanson agreed. "The purpose of today's tea is to acquaint you with my expectations. As you are aware, I have been providing a healthy atmosphere for young men to pursue their education in a supportive environment. My methods might be controversial to some but my results cannot be denied. For the last twenty years no young man who has been under my care and training has failed to complete medical school. Each and every one has also been dedicated to The Sisterhood. I am proud to say that there are now twenty Sisters in twelve states and sixteen cities who are advocates of my method of training young men. Each of these Sisters have developed their own circle of influence some have even begun training young men themselves. In addition to the Sisters who have taken one of my young men as a dedicant I have found converts to my system amongst a few of the house mothers here at the university. Mrs. Rathbun has been training young dental students for nearly sixteen years now and Mrs. Finegold has established herself with law students. I recently began advising Mrs. Waterson who caters to young architects on training her husband and she tells me that he is nearly ready to present himself to me, he just doesn't know it yet!"

"I'd like to be there for that Mrs. Swanson," Ruthie giggled.

"Well, you won't!" Mrs. Swanson snapped. "Training the mature male takes more time and sensitivity, I won't have any young girls participating until it's time!"

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Swanson." Ruthie apologized. "I didn't mean to offend."

Mrs. Swanson ignored her and continued, "At the rate our movement is growing I expect our numbers to be in the thousands in twenty years and when I'm in my eighties, god willing, we may number in the millions but certainly in the hundreds of thousands. The first thing I want you to learn is about controlling a man's sub-conscious mind. Women who wear mini-skirts and low cut blouses or sweaters send out very clear signals that arouse a man. Women who dress more demurely demand respect! That brings me to the apron. When one of my boys sees you wearing the apron he knows that you will masturbate him. It only takes a few sessions and he will get an erection just seeing the apron. Likewise, the little shelf in the kitchen island; when you pull it out he knows that you are about to masturbate him and he will very often start to drip pre-cum. The milking bench is also a very powerful symbol of his acceptance of your power. I also use a white towel on occasion. For instance, late in the evening when I am dressed in my night gown and robe and my hair is down I will enter a young man's room with a towel over my arm and ask him if he needs any help. They never decline. I pull the covers down to their waist and stroke their chest and belly until they beg me to 'help them relax'. I lay the towel on their chest and belly and start stroking their cock while at the same time making small talk as if we were just friends having a chat. It drives them wild and they cum in short order! Do you understand the importance of symbolism?"

"Yes, ma'am!" They responded in unison.

"Good, now Miss Bridgeway, please give each of the ladies an apron.

As each of the ladies donned their freshly starched and pressed aprons Miss Bridgeway went to the stairs and rang the little bell. Thomas appeared at the top of the stairs and said, "Coming Miss Bridgeway!" He blushed as he said it.

Thomas knocked at the parlor door and Mrs. Swanson responded, "Please join us Thomas, I have some guests I'd like you to meet." One by one she introduced the women and after they had all greeted Thomas Mrs. Swanson said, "Please make yourself comfortable, Thomas."

"Yes ma'am." Thomas said as he went to the clothes tree and disrobed as he had been taught. The ladies continued to talk as they watched Thomas calmly remove his clothing exposing a very robust erection.

When he was completely naked Mrs. Swanson said, "Would you please freshen the ladies tea, Thomas?"

"Of course, Mrs. Swanson, I'd be delighted." Thomas picked up the tea pot and offered to warm each ladies cup in turn.

"As he finished Mrs. Swanson added, "Perhaps they'd like another cookie, Thomas."

"Yes, ma'am." Thomas dutifully replied as he offered each of the ladies a cookie.

"Now ladies, as you can plainly see Thomas has a very pretty erection and I'm sure that means he is enjoying our company, isn't that right, Thomas?"

"Yes, ma'am, it's always a pleasure to visit with you and your friends."

"But I'll bet you'd appreciate a little help relieving the tension you must be feeling?"

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Then what should you say, Thomas?"

"I'm feeling a little tense and distracted, Mrs. Swanson. Would you and the ladies help me so I can concentrate on my studies?"

"We'd be delighted, Thomas. Please come here and assume the position."

Mrs. Swanson sat on the edge of her chair and being a proper lady her posture was perfect. "Would you give me some lubricant Miss Bridgeway? And give each of the ladies a dab too. Penises are so delicate you know." As she spoke Thomas took his position straddling her knees with his toes pointed out in about a forty-five degree angle.

12