Mrs. Taylor's Excellent Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Mrs. Taylor gives Greg his just desserts.
19.3k words
4.18
28.8k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mrs. Taylor was approaching the town she started to look around for a suitable location to seduce Greg. The B+B just wouldn't do. 'Too much noise and the old lady would probably call the cops,' she thought.

She drove around the lake until she spotted an upscale resort. There was a main building and a series of separate beach front bungalows. 'Looks good,' she said silently and pulled in, leaving her car a ways from the reception area. 'The stockings might not be a good idea right now,' she muttered to herself and she undid the clasps and pulled them off. She slipped off her blouse and removed the leather corset and got back into the blouse. 'Now I'm just another tourist on the road,' she thought and approached the check-in desk. A well dressed middle aged woman smiled at her. "I don't have a reservation, but do you have a bungalow available for the night?"

The woman glanced at her computer screen, paused, then said, "Yes, we do. Just for the one night?" Mrs. Taylor nodded and said, " Please. I've been on the road all day and I'd like a quiet rest." Taking out her wallet, she asked, "Would cash be okay? I'd like to pay now as I may want an early start in the morning."

The woman smiled again and said, "That's fine. Please fill in the registration card." Mrs. Taylor did so with totally bogus information, including a false out of state license plate number. She handed over two Franklins for the room, collected her change and the key and said, "Thank you."

The woman gave her another professional smile and said, "Enjoy your stay."

Mrs. Taylor drove around to her assigned bungalow and parked. Taking the box, she opened the door and walked in. It was cozy and reasonably well appointed. The master bedroom featured a king sized, four posted bed. 'Perfect,' she thought. Leaving the box, she went out and drove back to the B+B.

On a hunch, she walked back to the beach. Becky was still at the concession. The girl's eyes lit up as she saw Mrs. Taylor approaching. "Hello again, Becky," she said, "how's your day been?"

"All right," she said, then added, "Greg was back. I thought I was going to die. He just won't leave me alone."

Mrs. Taylor smiled understandingly. "Have you tried talking to his parents? Perhaps they can get him to stop."

She sighed and shook her head no. "Old man Peters wouldn't care. And his alcoholic wife would probably tell me to bend over and..." Her voice trailed away. Mrs. Taylor smiled inwardly. Now she had his last name.

"So Greg is pretty much free to do as he pleases," she said.

Becky nodded yes and added, "He's the worst thing in this town. From what I've heard...Janice was...hardly the first."

Mrs. Taylor gave the girl a motherly look and said, "Well, just be sure to stay away. Never be alone with the jerk and you should be okay."

"I won't," Becky said. "And...thank you. I really appreciate your...support."

"Think nothing of it, dear. As I said, us women have to stick together." She looked over the beach. "Well, it's about time for me to go. Good luck Becky." The girl smiled back and then Mrs. Taylor was walking away.

'Greg Peters' she said to herself. 'Gotcha!'

Back at her room, she thumbed through the local phone book. There were two listings for Peters. She wrote them down to be used later from a pay phone. She was very good about not leaving any trace of herself. She packed her things and said a silent good bye to the B+B.

She drove to the town's small downtown area and stopped at a diner for her supper. She kept her sunglasses on and ate her meal at the back. Leaving cash on the table she left and drove to a liquor store where she purchased a bottle of scotch. Then she found a pay phone. The first number was answered by someone who said that there wasn't a Greg there. The second one rang for a bit, then was answered by a woman with slurred speech. 'Bingo,' Mrs. Taylor thought. "Hello, may I please speak to Greg?"

"Jus a minute," was the reply and Mrs. Taylor heard the woman shout, "Greg! It's some girl...you got a new girlfriend I don't know?"

Then the boy was on the phone. "Hello. Who is this?"

Mrs. Taylor paused before answering. "Hello Greg. We met on the beach today. I'm the woman who interrupted your conquest of Becky. You didn't look too happy."

There was an awkward pause, then, "What do you want? I don't even know you."

'Manners are not his strong suit,' Mrs. Taylor thought. "No, Greg, I'm just passing through town. I was...kind of sorry that I interrupted you with Becky. I...want to apologize. It was rude of me. I'm sorry."

The boy was quiet for a few seconds, then said, "No problem...I mean...it's okay."

"Well Greg, I just wanted to set this straight...I mean...I guess I blew your chances for a date tonight..." She let her voice trail off.

There was another awkward silence before Greg said, "Don't worry. Becky isn't...my kind of girl...if you know what I mean..."

Now Mrs. Taylor paused before offering the bait. "I think I do, Greg. You look like a guy who gets around...I like a guy who gets around...if you know what I mean..."

Now there was a longer pause before Greg said, "So...you think we might...get together...have a few laughs...you and me?"

'Me perhaps,' Mrs. Taylor thought. 'I don't know about you.'

Mrs. Taylor loved playing Mrs. Robinson to the young guys. "I think so, Greg...I couldn't help admiring that...body of yours...buff...solid...I like a guy who's...solid..."

Greg must have thought it was his lucky day. "Yeah...solid is my...middle name...I can be ...as solid as you want...all night long..."

'Idiot,' thought Mrs. Taylor. Then she said in her silken smooth seductive croon, "I'm tingling...tingling all over...you do that to me..."

Greg was getting into his stride. "Lady, I think I can do more than that...and you're gonna love it. Say...didn't I see...a wedding ring on you?"

Mrs. Taylor oozed her answer. "You did, lover boy...so if you can be discrete...I can show you how much...I appreciate it..."

"Lady, I'll never tell...I never do...so..." Mrs. Taylor didn't want him to know where the room was until later.

"Greg, I'll get us a room...I'll...I'll call you in a few hours...when I'm ready...if you know what I mean?"

Greg gave her his best macho tone. "You just do that...get ready...get ready for the guy of your dreams..."

"Greg, I know you'll be just that...take a long cold shower, lover boy...you'll need it. I want you...solid..."

She laughed to herself as Greg said, "Like a rock, lady. Like a rock."

"You are so bad," she said, "and I love it. Bye for now, lover," and she hung up.

She drove to her bungalow, again parking away from it. Inside, she started humming that same aria from Don Giovanni. In the bathroom she stripped off and admired herself in the mirror. 'Got to look good for my lover boy,' she thought as she ran her hands over her body. Not quite perfectly smooth, she applied depilatory lotion to her legs, underarms and pubic area. After letting it work long enough, she got in the shower and rubbed it all off with her hand pad. A quick rinse to get it all off and she put in the drain plug and ran a hot bath, adding her favourite scented bath oil.

While the water was running she poured herself some scotch and sipped it straight. The warmth of the liquor seemed to flow from her stomach through to her skin. She inhaled deeply and gave a long sigh. 'Greg, Greg, Greg...' she thought. 'You insanely stupid jerk...if you only knew...' and then she entered the bath, stretched out and relaxed in the warmth and the fragrance.

She lay there for almost an hour, adding more hot water to keep it warm enough to make her skin glow. Running her fingers over her body she felt only silky smooth, oiled skin. She stood up and shampooed her hair, then rinsed off and stepped out. Patting herself dry, she was humming again. With her skin barely damp, she applied body cream to all of her skin, massaging it in while her pores were open. Staying nude, she sat at the dining table and did her finger and toenails. 'Hooker Red' seemed appropriate. Then she put on a trace of makeup starting with a thin foundation. Her face was now smooth and toned. A touch of eye shadow and some 'Hooker Red' lipstick followed. Finally, a bit of jet black mascara and she was done. 'What to wear...what to wear,' she thought.

On went the black fishnet stockings followed by the garter. She did up the clasps and the stockings were tight over her legs. The panties she took from the shop smelled of sex...her own womanly musk was easily noticed. 'Good,' she thought. She added a tiny touch of her Chanel No.5 and they were perfect. 'There's not a man who's breathing that could resist these now,' she thought.

The matching bra was also touched with the Chanel and then put on. The corset followed and finally the high heeled shoes. She wrapped and tied the straps and stood up. Looking in the mirror, she was pleased. The high heels gave her ass that perfect curve and she smiled. She brushed out her hair and thought, 'Greg...come and get me...' It was time to call.

He answered with a tone of anxiety. "Hello."

Mrs. Taylor just said, "The Lakeside Resort. Bungalow number seven...lucky number seven," and she hung up.

Taking a glass bowel from the kitchen, Mrs. Taylor put in a handful of condoms and some lube. She put the bowl on the small table beside the front room couch. She turned on the entertainment system and scanned the music stations, choosing "Easy Listening". Soft, melodic music now filled the room. She turned the volume down until it was simply mood music. She waved a Chanel moistened tissue around the place until it smelled like a French Bordello. As a last touch, she wrapped herself in the purloined dressing gown, then poured a generous measure of scotch into a glass for Greg. She was ready.

'Not quite' she thought, putting a finger down her panties and touching her unlubricated vaginal entrance. Smiling, she took a plastic syringe from her makeup kit, filled with glycerine and gently eased it in her vagina up to her cervix and pressed in a squirt of the glistening fluid. 'Instant readiness' she thought. 'Just in case the kid doesn't know how to get me wet.'

She withdrew the syringe and gave herself a final look in the mirror. 'You are so evil,' she said to her image and she went back to the front room. Only minutes later, there was a knock on the door. She called out, "Who is it?" and in reply she heard, "It's Rock Solid."

She laughed to herself and muttered, "Idiot." Then she opened the door.

Greg was just inside the door when Mrs. Taylor swung it shut and with a flourish, opened her dressing gown. "Like it?" she said in a seductive moan.

Greg eyes went wide and he stammered, "Yes...I do...you look like..."

"A nympho cheating wife...?" Mrs. Taylor finished for him with her head down and her eyelids up. She cat strutted to Greg, exaggerating the roll of her hips and stood right up to him, putting her right hand to his crotch. "A nympho cheating wife who's husband..." She gently squeezed. "Isn't quite as...solid as he...used to be?" Still holding the boy's growing bulge, she waved her left hand in front of his face. "This itty-bitty ring doesn't bother you...does it?"

"Ahh...no...I mean...if you're good...I'm good too..." His voice cut off as Mrs. Taylor started to massage his bulge.

"No, no, no..."she crooned, "I'm not good...not good at all...in fact...I really, really...want to be...bad..." and she planted her 'Hooker Red' lips to his, pulled him close and wrapped one fishnet stocking clad leg around his legs and rubbed her body up and down his. Then she let go, picked up the drink she had poured for him, handed it to him and murmured, "I think you need to loosen up a little. You seem...tense..."

She guided him to the easy chair opposite the couch and he sat down. "I need a top up," she said, as she picked up her own glass. "Do you mind?"

Greg shook his head 'no'. "Not at all...go ahead...say...what is your name...?"

Mrs. Taylor gave him a wink. Then she poured herself some more scotch, did her cat strut to the couch and sat down, leaving one leg straight out and putting a high heel up on the couch with that leg splayed, displaying her silk covered camel toe. "You can call me...Sugarplum...sweet, sweet Sugarplum..." and she gave him a sly look. "Cheers," and she raised her glass. "Here's to...a married woman and her...rock solid new lover."

She took a generous swallow, did her best 'I'm melting' routine and then looked at Greg like he was her next meal. Putting down her glass, she stood up, raising her hands high and stretched...then slipped off the dressing gown and slowly walked over to Greg like she was being paid ten grand for the night.

The bulge in the boy's pants was testament to her performance. Keeping her legs straight, she bent over and started to undo his belt. His zipper was next and then the button. "Work with me, lover," she suggested and he lifted himself up, allowing Mrs. Taylor to pull down his pants. Still keeping her legs straight, she took his under shorts and when he again lifted his body, she slid then down, exposing his oak rod erection.

"Oh my,' crooned Mrs. Taylor, "I love a guy who...doesn't disappoint me..." She got down on her knees and fondled Greg's fairly decent cock. 'Not bad,' she thought. 'Could be a little thicker...decent head ...but not bad,' and she lowered her mouth and took it in.

'One thing about these young guys,' Mrs Taylor thought as she started to give him what certainly was the most expert blow job of his young life, 'they have this amazing ability to reload...' and she started on his first orgasm of the night.

Greg was silent at first but soon was moaning. "Fuck yeah...oh God...fuck yeah...suck me...yeah...suck me..." Mrs. Taylor didn't expect him to last long and he didn't. In less than thirty seconds the boy was shaking and his penis was jerking up into Mrs. Taylor's mouth. When she was certain he was close, she casually stood up.

Greg was all attention as she took his bulging erection in her hand and walked him over to the couch. Taking a condom from the bowl she opened the package, took it out and said, "Nothing personal, lover...it's just a habit of mine." She got down on her haunches and slowly, sensuously unrolled the condom onto his turgid cock.

When she was done, she smiled up at him, stood up, turned to face the couch and bending over with her legs straight, eased her panties down inches at a time, exposing her sumptuous ass. When the panties were down around her ankles she stepped out of them, and still bent over, parted her legs. Then she reached up to spread her labia and crooned, "Anything look inviting, lover boy?"

He reached for her artificially wet magic spot and said, "Oh my God...you are so wet. Fucking, fucking awesome..." Mrs. Taylor smiled as he put his cock to her offered treasure and felt him slide in.

The boy was in deep and Mrs. Taylor felt his hips trembling against her ass. She braced her hands against the couch, lowered her head and said, "Take me, lover... take me now...give me your thick...rock hard...solid cock...I want it...I want it bad..." and the near delirious teen started to buck into her proffered vagina.

'What a fucking loser,' Mrs. Taylor thought as he came prematurely and loudly. He was humping her like a mad bull, grasping her hips and calling out, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," and he went ridged, then slammed his hips into her ass, once, then twice, then finally a third time, as he collapsed over back and went limp. Then with a final few thrusts of his cock he pulled himself tight to her ass and gave a long sigh.

After a long pause, Mrs. Taylor moaned, "Fuck yeah...awesome, lover boy...just what a lonely wife wants...a real solid cock..." She stayed bent over as the panting boy withdrew his cum covered cock and stepped back, his chest heaving.

Mrs. Taylor straightened up and turned around. Helping him step out of his pants and shorts, she then pushed him down onto the couch. She slipped off his runners and socks, then pulled off his shirt, leaving him nude. She gently removed the condom and put it on a tissue from a box she had strategically placed on the side table. With a few more, she slowly wiped off his slightly deflated cock. Getting onto the couch, facing him, she straddled his legs and pushed her vulva into his face. "My turn, lover boy," she crooned and not expecting much, she waited to see what he could do.

'Typical teenager,' she thought as he licked at her labia like it was ice dream. "Up a bit, lover boy, give my clit some sugar..." 'At least he knows where it is,' she said silently as he lapped at it. "I want you to suck on it...very, very gently...ahhhh...yes....like that, lover boy...yesss...."

Greg was trying. He put his hands around her ass and pulled her in closer. Mrs. Taylor started to move up and down, slowly fucking his face. Knowing that a real or well performed display of her building sexual excitement would get Greg ready in only minutes, she continued her vocal and physical encouragement.

With that old man's wisdom, 'That back and forth stuff...I think that comes natural...but that round and round stuff...I think that's learned...' in her mind, she moved her vulva in slow circles over his face. Between the glycerine and her own wetness, Greg was getting what she was sure was his first facial. Then, pretending to be close to climax, she stopped her gyrations with her vaginal entrance over his mouth and felt his tongue pushing in. She let him do that for a moment, then murmured in a voice of sexual desperation, "I want something in me...something bigger...something...solid..." Greg moved his head back and lowering her head, Mrs. Taylor saw him put a hand to his penis as if he wasn't quite sure he had the proper answer to her request. The smile on his face gave her the answer.

Mrs. Taylor got up and stepped back, straightening up. Greg, complete with his full erection stood up as well. Taking the boy in her arms, Mrs. Taylor whispered in his ear, "Do me a favour, lover boy...just reach back and undo me...please..."

Greg fumbled with her bra while Mrs. Taylor waited patiently. 'One more thing for you to learn, Kid,' she thought. It finally came undone and she slowly, seductively took it off, keeping the cups in place before letting it fall to the floor. Then she stepped back, clad only in the garter and stockings, her legs and ass shaped by the high heels and took a "Marilyn Monroe" type pose, put out an arm and giving him a slow "come here" finger motion, crooned, " Come with me, lover boy," and turned around.

Walking with an exaggerated model's strut, she slowly made her way to the master bedroom. At the door she paused and turning around with a thoughtful look on her face, asked Greg, in an innocent voice, her head cocked slightly down and to the side, her eyebrows raised, "Aren't you forgetting something, lover boy?" At his puzzled look she said, she tapped a finger to his completely erect penis. It took a few seconds but he got it.

"Be right back," he said as he turned to get the bowl of condoms.

Mrs. Taylor turned on a night table lamp and pointed it to the wall, giving the room a pale glow of light. Then she lay on the bed, one leg wrapped over the other. One hand coyly covered her vulva and the other cupped a breast. Greg was almost running as he came through the bedroom door. "Lights out back there? Door locked? Wouldn't want any unwelcome visitors, now would we? " asked Mrs. Taylor.

'Keep the kid on edge for a while. Let him take control when I want him to,' she thought to herself as he turned and did what he was told. In a second she saw the lights go out and then she heard the turn of the door lock. 'Wait for it' she thought and she heard it. Greg had run into some part of the furniture with a crash. She smiled as she heard him mutter, "Fuck!" and then he was entering the room.