Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers

"Good!" Marisa smiled. "Maybe that will hold you until Tuesday."

"Tuesday?" I joked. "I was thinking that the night was only about half over."

"You can't possible want to go again!" she laughed.

"Not yet," I admitted. "But soon. After all, it is our last night together before Tim and your husband get back."

"Forget it!" she cried as she finished stretching and lay down next to me. "I'm spent."

I didn't bother arguing with her. Instead, I leaned over and kissed Mrs. Tyler. She laughed at first and tried to push me away, but it wasn't long before she stopped fighting and started returning my kisses. We remained that way for such a long time that my lips actually started hurting, but I refused to stop until Marisa was ready.

A few minutes later she rolled on top of me and reached between us. She directed my semi-cock to her pussy and rubbed the head up and down, getting it wet once again.

"I thought you were too spent to go again?" I asked with a smile.

"Me too," Marisa shrugged, returning my smile. "But you can get this old body to do more than should be humanly possible."

"Not me," I argued. "You." She didn't say anything, but her smile grew.

My cock was now wet and hard once again. Mrs. Tyler sank down on it slowly. We both sighed when I was all the way in. She started moving very slowly. Neither of us was in a rush and as always, it felt wonderful to be buried in her pussy.

"Thank you," I said after a few minutes.

"For what?" she smiled as she looked down at me.

"Everything," I replied. She seemed to understand, which was good because I wasn't quite sure what I was trying to say.

"You're welcome," she smiled.

I reached up and gently caressed her full breasts. Marisa leaned forward a little and began to sway, causing her nipples to brush against my face and lips. After a little while of this I took a firmer grip on her breasts and directed them to my mouth one at a time. She moaned slightly and picked up the pace as my tongue worked her nipples.

Eventually I had to let go of her breasts because she wanted to pick up the pace further and couldn't do it comfortably with me holding her tits to my mouth. She placed her hands on my chest to hold her body up and started seriously bouncing on my cock. I used my hands to rub her round ass cheeks as she rode me.

"That's it Mrs. Tyler!" I groaned. "Ride my hard eighteen year old cock!"

"Call...me...Marisa!" she cried as she bounced. I nodded. She wasn't in a playful mood. She wanted me to treat her like the beautiful woman she was, not like an older woman who took advantage of a young man.

"Marisa, you look amazing," I said seriously. "I doubt any woman will ever make me feel the way you do. I wish there was a way we could be together forever! "

"Me...too!" she cried. "Age...difference." I knew what she meant.

"I know," I sighed. "But for the rest of tonight lets forget the difference in our ages. Let's make believe we're the same age. In fact, let's enjoy each other with no thought about our age or tomorrow. Let's just forget the outside world altogether."

"Yes!" she cried. I smiled as I watched her expression. Her orgasm was close, but she was fighting it. Suddenly I felt a strong urge to see her face enveloped in the passion and desire it showed when she came.

"Stop fighting it! I want to watch you cum!" I said.

"Soon!" she gasped out in reply.

"No! Now!" I demanded. I took her hips in my hands and started thrusting up into her.

Marisa facial expression turned to startlement as my hips blurred. My strokes were short and hard and there was no way she could hold out against the orgasm that took her. The look of pure and unadulterated passion that filled her expression was more than I could hope for!

She fell to my chest, but I didn't let go of her hips. I continued to slam up into her until my own orgasm took me. I pulled her hips to mine and ground her pussy down against my cock when I finally came.

Marisa was half asleep on my chest when I was finally able to focus again. Instead of moving or shifting her off of me, I remained quiet and still, enjoying the feel of her against me.

"You have to go home," Mrs. Tyler said a few minutes later. Her voice was groggy from the sleep that threatened.

"Shh," I replied. "I'm still not done pretending that we're the only two people in the world."

I thought she was going to argue, but instead she snuggled into my chest and sighed. A few minutes later I could hear her breathing deepen even more. Marisa was asleep. I smiled sadly as I enjoyed the feel of her on top of me.

"It's too bad we have to pretend," I said gently, for the moment honestly wishing we were the only two people on the planet.

I knew tomorrow would come and I would see Betsy Warren again. I also felt surprisingly certain that Marisa would find someone closer to her age that would make her happy. Yet, for tonight we had each other and no one else. I squeezed her gently. It was enough.

JoeDreamer
JoeDreamer
6,295 Followers
12