Mrs. Williams Gets Pregnant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, no. You must use missionary position, with your legs up to the air and penis must be fully inserted."

But, it was just too late. Mark, with his now completely unstoppable eruption rumbling deep in his large tighter than tight balls, totally exploded, flooding my wife's sopping body with his abundant fertile seed like a tsunami gushing in a torrent.

As his ejaculation slowly ebbed, Sam was able to contract her vaginal muscles, gripping his still pulsating, but shrinking penis to greedily squeeze and milk Mark completely of all his seed. Sam wanted to ensure every one of the sperm made its way through the assault course of her cervix, to hit their target, her uterus.

Seeing that it was too late, Margit barked her instructions,

"Stay as you are Mrs Williams. Mark, do not get off her. Let the sperm flow and penetrate as deeply as possible."

At this point the prolonged pumping and twitching of Mark's penis as his orgasm finally came to an end, pushed Sam once more over the top and she again orgasmed.

With his load now fully planted deep inside my wife, under the watchful eyes of Margit, Sam was instructed to roll completely over from on top of Mark, to lie on her back, with his penis still inside her.

"This way we ensure the sperm cannot leak when the penis is extracted."

With some careful diligence from Sam and with Mark somehow still remaining fairly rigid inside the maneuver was completed and the couple were now in the correct position, Sam underneath Mark.

"Now, Mrs Williams, put your legs in the air and Mark, take your penis out slowly". Sam still had her vagina muscles involuntarily clamped around Mark because of fatigue and he now found it difficult to extract himself. Slowly, painfully, his shining sore red penis with its purple glans slithered it's way back out into the light. Sperm still dribbled out from his meatus, his penis still slightly pulsating and twitching. Even in this position, lying on her back, semen seeped from Sam's vagina.

"Hold your vagina lips closed to stop the leaking. Now raise your hips so I can put a pillow under you to get the uterus into the correct position. Mark, you must help to keep her legs up."

Margit continued, "To ensure conception, you will have to make ze love once more, but under my inspection this time, to ensure you get it right. And, Mrs Williams, you must accommodate your body so you can take Mark completely inside your vagina. When he thrusts into you, I do not want to see anything left out."

Eventually, after waiting a pensive twenty minutes to ensure the semen had been given the best opportunity to do their thing, Margit declared,

"OK, Mrs Williams you no longer need to hold your labia closed." She went on "And Mark, you can let Mrs Williams legs free now". Sam was relieved and on being released she got up unsteadily to her feet and immediately wobbled off almost in a drunken fashion to the bathroom to clean herself up and prepare for the next onslaught on her beautiful, abused young body.

I began to wander how on earth Mark was going to manage yet another climax. But, now although he was not fully erect, he was certainly not limp.

Sam returned from the bathroom, looking considerably better. She smiled at me, her beautiful deep blue eyes telling me that she was fine and not to worry. Mark then took his turn for the bathroom and headed in to take a shower, to ready himself for more of my wife.

Margit was still upset that her instructions had not been followed.

"If you had done as I ordered, this would be all over and we now go home. The position you used reduces the chances of conceiving so much. You must take missionary position with your legs high up. If you can, next time Mrs Williams, put your legs over his shoulders. This position will increase the amount of sperm that enters your uterus, increasing the possibility of conceiving."

Mark returned from the bathroom, seemingly refreshed, with his large manhood bobbing proudly before him, reasonably recovered and ready.

Margit then interjected,

"You two,(referring to Mark and Sam) take it easy and relax for a while. I will give demonstration of what you must do. Please pay your fullest attention. Mr Williams, you vill assist, yes? Ve make a little demonstration for them?"

At this, she grabbed me, almost throwing me on to the bed. Margit, also still fully dressed, jumped on the bed beside me, lay on her back, spread eagling herself. Literally yanking me on top, she pushed and tugged to finally position me between her legs, ready for her demonstration. At that point I realised that under her knee high gorgeous Yves Saint Laurent dress she was wearing stockings and suspenders. And on first glimpse I thought she was pantiless, but I saw she wore a flimsy flesh coloured thong which was sopping with her juices.

Christ, was she wet. My erection, which must have been very evident to Margit, was still firmly imprisoned in my underpants. She pushed me down so our groins touched and, I had no choice in the matter. I throbbed against her as she began moving, gyrating and grinding her lithe succulent body under mine as she continued the demonstration. She was having sex with me, but, with her clothes on!

"Mr Williams, I am now going to place my legs on your shoulders. This will expose and fully open the woman's sexual organs, making the penetration deeper. The deeper the penis, the deeper the semen flows."

My cock, which before this had already been so close to exploding, was now so confused and totally incapable of knowing what to do in the close quarters of the dungeon it was being held in.

Just like the warning signs of smoke from a volcano before it erupts it's lava, I oozed and oozed pre-cum. My underpants were as wet as Margit's thong. My penis had made up it's own mind and it was not going to be pleasant. It now began rapidly waving a white flag in surrender. I was about to shed my load.

Coupled with what Margit was saying, Sam and Mark's eyes on us and with the extensive stimulation I was experiencing from Margit's groin as her sex demonstration continued, the rubbing and thrusting on my captivated, restrained hardness, it suddenly became much too much and I was coming.

Margit felt me twitch and pulsate. Her eyes opened wide as she realised I was climaxing in my underpants. And wow, what an orgasm. There was no way Margit could not have felt it through her crotch.

Shaking her head in disbelief she said,

"Thank you Mr Williams, I believe that will be all."

I climbed from between her legs and straightened myself up as best as I could. On the way to the bathroom to clean myself up I looked over to Mark and saw that the display I had put on with Margit had aroused him. Sam also.

Sam edged towards Mark to commence hopefully the final coupling. Although she had taken a shower, evidence of Mark's heavy ejaculation earlier and her own leaking body fluid were visible as they trickled down her leg, all the way down towards the sexy tatoo of wild flowers she has around her ankle. Both still completely naked, she reached out for Mark and kissed him passionately on the lips. He responded by accidentally brushing his oozing hard and very erect penis over her belly painting a snail like trail of pre-cum across her lower stomach, just above Sam's soon to be fucked again, shaved pussy. Mark retracted as he realised what he had done, almost in apology.

Margit wanting to get things moving, interjected by instructing Sam to lie down on the bed, take up the spread eagle position to allow Mark access to her.

I left them to it and went to the bathroom to clean up. I was in a total mess. I had no idea I could produce so much cum. Stripping my clothes off, I was just about to get into the shower when in breezed Margit.

"Sorry," she said. "Do not mind me. Now the couple are making intercourse, I need to use toilet," she told me in her sexy German dialect. I was completely naked, but she calmly pulled off her, oh, so wet thong, sat on the loo and started to take a pee. Tentatively, in my shyness, I turned away for what can have only been a few seconds to run the shower to heat up the water before I got in.

I sensed something wet and warm and it was tracing along my lower back to the top of the crack of my buttocks. I glanced round and found it was Margit tonguing me. Now herself completely stripped, she revealed an awesome body, something to die for, with perfect breasts, body and arse.

"Your selfishness has teased me too much and now I must punish you for my arousal. It will be better for you if you do as I say, Mr Williams." She hissed.

I was beginning to wonder what exactly her background was. She then went on, commanding me.

"Turn around, lean forward, face and grasp the toilet. Say nothing and stand completely still."

Anxious as to what she was going to do to me, she again ordered me to be quiet. I obeyed. I did as instructed and leaning forward, held on for dear life to the toilet pan. I heard what sounded like the tube of KY Gel being popped open.

"Spread your legs a little."

I felt her as she placed one of her hands on my backside and spread my buttocks to expose my anal area. Holding me apart with her fingers, with the other hand she applied copious amounts of lubricant, working it in circular motions, around over and just slightly inside of me. Satisfied, she then applied more lubricant, then continued toying and pleasuring my anus with the circular motions, but this time her finger sunk in deeper. Much deeper. She pushed first one, two then three fingers slowly but deeply into my rectum. I almost screamed with pain.

But in a shocking way, as my stretched rectum grew accustomed to her long fingers, the pain subsided and I now began to enjoy the experience. My anus stretched further taking four of her fingers as they went in deeper. The delightfully wicked sensation of what she was doing to me pushed my arousal almost to the point of me climaxing.

My body began to convulse and I felt myself bucking slightly back and forth, as if I was fucking an invisible woman. Pre-cum trickled from my penis. I started my ascent into orgasm. But, just before I had chance to cum, Margit sensed this and promptly stopped.

"No, you must not cum. It is punishment. Her punishment had pushed my arousal to bursting point, but for now it would have to wait. Removing her fingers from my arse she lay down on her back on the heated bathroom tiles. Opening her legs wide, she ordered me to eat her. Her arousal was incredible, the aroma from her was unmistakably wanton sexy. I climbed between her luscious long legs.

Pushing my tongue into her soaking vagina I gently nibbled her clitoris. I played with it, pulling and sucking, licking and blowing it. She went wild, ordering me to bite her harder and to push my tongue further inside.

She reached an orgasm, but refused to let me stop. Twice more she orgasmed until pulling her fingers from my back, breathed heavily and said, "Please stop Mr Williams. That will do for the time being."

She opened the door from the bathroom to take a quick look at my wife and Mark, who to be honest, I had completely forgotten about.

Margit watched them for a while.

"They appear to be doing nicely. I am pleased that Mrs Williams seems to have found a way to take all the cock to the full." she whispered. That meant Sam had managed to engulf his entire 12 inches. Would she ever be able to feel me again?

Margit then continued, "I think they will be finished soon". Satisfied all was well, she closed the door again, to let them continue in privacy.

Pleased with the progress, Margit now returned her attention on me, in particular my cock. She took me in her hand and with it yanked me towards the wash basin. She backed up against the basin and putting her hands behind her, hauled herself up to sit on the basin surround so her arse ended up perched on the front edge. Once comfortable, she spread her legs. Beckoning me to come closer I stood right in front of her, with my penis pointing like an arrow, directly at her widely spread, inviting vaginal lips.

"Now, Mr Willams, I am going to finish what you started", she declared. Placing one hand firmly around my right hip, with her other hand, she carefully positioned me, precisely lining my cock up to just touch the entrance to her vagina. As if savouring the moment, she held me there, with our sexual organs just nuzzling, for a few seconds. My cock twitched against her. It dribbled pre cum. She hissed, "Do not to move." Still holding me rigidly with her other hand so I could not pull away easily, with her other hand, she manipulated my erect member very carefully over herself.

She rubbed herself with me, working my pre cum over first her labia, then her swollen clitoris. Then, drawing me just a tiny, tiny fraction closer, she guided me between her lips and she began to pull me in. Again she stopped, with just the very first inch of my cock inside. Once Margit was satisfied I was now in a satisfactory position and my erection was held firmly in the entrance to her moist silken vagina, she withdrew her hand from my cock and placed it on my other hip.

Holding me tightly, almost too tightly, she dug her fingernails into my flesh. I again pulsated and throbbed slightly with anticipation. Waiting, again savouring the moment, I pleasured her clitoris with one hand and her engorged nipples and succulent breasts with the other.

Slowly, she then started pulling on my hips, drawing me, pulling me into her, inch by inch, licking her lips as she relished the sensations of my hands on her glowing body and me slithering my way up and into her wet deliciousness.

My balls tingled as they kissed her arse, satisfied I was fully inside and I could go no further.

Then wrapping her slender legs around my body, she effectively locked me in place. Like a venus fly trap. I was hers, to do with as she wished. She leant back as far as she could. Her head touched the mirror which hung behind her over the basin. This changed the angle of her vagina on my penis and my glans felt the roughness as it touched her g-spot.

Holding this position for a while, she gently squeezed and contracted her vagina. I pulsed deep inside her. Then, sitting back up she started to push me powerfully backwards and forwards. Slowly at first, then faster and faster. Establishing a rhythm, she rode my cock, sliding it back and forth into her wanton channel. Then after a few minutes, with my hands still working her engorged breasts and swollen erect nipples and my penis still deeply embedded inside her, she abruptly stopped.

She again leant backwards, the back of her head resting on the mirror behind her. Once she was comfortable, Margit started to expertly contract her vaginal muscles. Like Sam does, but in a far more stimulating and arousing manner. What she was doing gave me the incredible sensation that she was sucking, almost tugging my penis deeper into her vagina, then releasing me, as her muscles expertly worked their way up and down my shaft in an undulating ripple effect. It felt as though she had pulled me out of her vagina, had grasped my penis in her hand, and was tossing me off. She was wanking me, but with no outer visual movement.

Seemingly, I was not the only one enjoying this. As my penis tip worked on her g-spot, it brought Margit to an incredibly powerful climax which lasted for at least a minute. Her body shivered and writhed as the orgasm built deep inside, before finally, it hit her. The sensations radiated from her body into mine. I was so, so very close to the brink of cumming. My testicles could swell nor tighten any further and my penis twitched and throbbed menacingly ready to ejaculate into this sexy syren.

Seemingly sensing this, literally a split second before I came, abruptly and again unfairly for me, she stopped her incredibly sexy movements. After a few seconds, having felt my orgasm subside, she sat up and still with her legs firmly wrapped around me, returned to fucking me as she had earlier, sitting on the bathroom basin and me still standing in front embedded inside her. Her motion as she drove me in and out were far stronger and more intense this time, with more purpose.

She managed to take me to the point where my penis was almost fully out of her with the tip at her lips, then she'd thrust me back inside, right to the hilt. The intensity of these actions and the friction exerted from my cock on her vagina and labia, made her cum again, not as powerfully as the one a few minutes before, but still awesome, certainly much stronger, more intense than those I experience with Sam. This returned me to the start of my own orgasm. Margit, again feeling me swell and on the brink of coming was to at last allow me to issue and whispered,

"Come on Mr Williams, now it is your turn. Fill me with your seed. Pump your load deep into my cunt."

This completely pushed me over the brink and with my balls tingling, I exploded into her, gushing and issuing harder than I had ever done before. As I continued to pump and spasm inside her ravaged body, we stayed locked together for several minutes, both too exhausted to move. As my orgasm ebbed away, I eased my soreness out of her sopping vagina. My penis, left a thin stream of cum, like a thin spider's web, attached between us, which as I moved away, stretched further and further, before finally, stretched too far, it broke away, recoiling onto Margit's shaved pussy. The shiny blue bathroom tiles were splattered with our joint body fluids as it dripped and leaked from from both of us.

A quick look at Mark and Sam produced a smile on Margit's face.

"Good they are finished." she announced. Taking a quick shower together, too exhausted to invade one another's bodies, the closeness and intimacy of one another still aroused me. Margit saw this and said,

"For next time."

On returning to the bedroom, we found Sam had her legs up in the air with Mark assisting her. With one hand he was helping to support her legs and with the other he held my wife's pussy lips shut, to hold in the semen ensuring none leaked out.

Once finally finished, Sam and Mark took a shower and we all tidied ourselves up. Saying our goodbyes, Margit and Mark left.

Sam, now once more dressed in her smart green trouser suit said,

"I'm ravenous."

I was not surprised after all the energy she must have used. Mind you, I was hungry too. We went down to the restaurant to find it had closed, but the manager, seeing that we looked a little distressed at the news of it being shut, took pity on us and kindly made us some sandwiches, with a little side dish of salad. With a bottle of cold Chardonnay to wash it down, we finished our midnight snack. Not feeling too tired, we took a walk outside. Sam, even after all she'd just been through, still looked incredible. It must have done her good.

Finishing our short stroll, we went up to bed. Because the bed was stained in body fluids, we chose to sleep in the other also fairly large single bed. I prepared for sleep and yawned. Sam, getting undressed saw this and said,

"I hope you're not too tired. I've got plans for you."

With that my penis stirred and minutes later I was heading for my next (so was Sam and I don't know what number it was) orgasm.

Sam did successfully conceive and we now have a wonderful one year old baby boy, Michael. Even at this age, we can see from his size that he clearly takes after his father.

Our sex life never returned to how it was. The memories of the conception were still too vivid for both of us.

A few weeks after Michael's first birthday, Sam put her arms around me and she said,

"Thank you so much for this. I am sure most husbands would never have agreed to their wives conceiving in this way."