Mrs. Young Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned forward, her ass sticking out towards Michael. Her hand jerked me at a steady pace. Faster than Mrs. Young had done last night. I couldn't believe I liked it better when she had done it slowly, teasing me to an orgasm.

"Unbutton your jeans," Michael commanded from behind her. She took her free hand away from my chest and did exactly what he said. I watched him pull Anna's jeans down to her ankles and heard her groan in front of me. Michael was already getting to work. He was holding onto her hips, thrusting into her from behind. I heard the clapping of his lap hitting against her ass.

"Suck his dick," Michael told her, pushing her face down on me.

Her mouth seemed to feel a lot smaller than I had imagined it would feel. I felt her tongue playing on the underside of my cock. But not as expertly as Mrs. Young had done it the night before.

Why did I keep comparing everything Anna was doing to how Michael's mom had done it?

I looked at Michael. He had his hand on her back, keeping her down as his other hand was gripping her hip.

He was pushing her face down on my dick more than she was herself. She seemed to be enjoying how rough he was being with her.

"That's a good girl," Michael breathed out, "Suck it."

I grabbed at her long hair keeping it out of her face. The light on the street beside the school gave me a good view of what she was doing. It was a sight.

She moaned quite audibly and grasped at my dick tightly after taking her mouth away. She glanced half way back at Michael behind her. I saw her mouth drop open slightly. Her breathing was very sexy combined with the continuous moans.

Michael leaned forward and pushed her face back to face me.

"Don't stop," He told her and rammed into her harder. She took my cock back into her mouth as far as she could. I felt the back of her throat and precum oozed out of me. I let go of her hair, seeing Michael's hand replacing mine as he took all of it in both of his hands and pulled to keep her head steady so she was looking up at me.

"Fuck yeah," I accepted her stare generously.

She softly moaned up at me and continued going at an in-and-out rhythm with her mouth. Her lips were tight around me and she was sucking hard.

Michael's rough pounding stopped momentarily before he commanded Anna again. "Turn around," he told her. She took her mouth away from my dick and did as she was told. She stood up straight waiting to hear what else Michael wanted her to do.

"Take your hoodie off and bend over," he pointed in front of him. She quickly took her hoodie off, messing her hair up in the process. I liked how it tangled in the back. It was sex hair now. It looked better in my opinion. She had a tiny white shirt on underneath her hoodie. I could see her hardened nipples through it, how she wasn't wearing a bra. She was probably a B or a C cup. Not too big, but they were noticeable and like-able tits.

Michael held his dick in one hand and put his other hand on Anna's head to bring her closer to him. "Go down," He told her. She got down on her knees and took him in her mouth like she was doing me seconds ago. "No," he pulled away, "Ass up." He scolded.

She kept her head down, mouth around his dick and moved her ass back up, presenting it in front of me. Her juices shined from the light. Her pussy looked good enough to lick up. But I debated on whether or not there would be any time for that. I didn't know how much longer Michael was going to last. And Anna might not let me finish if it was just me fucking her since she liked threesomes.

Instead of taking a risk of eating her out, I only leaned down and kissed her pussy and wiggled my tongue inside of her for a few seconds. She pushed her body back onto my face, obviously liking what Michael hadn't done for her. I stood back up, feeling like I was running out of time. I rubbed her pussy lips with my cock and slowly slid into her warmth.

Her quiet groan was muffled from Michael's dick down her throat. He was keeping a strong hold on her head, I noticed, so she wouldn't move away from him to look back at me like she had done a minute ago when she was facing my way.

"Yeah, bitch. You like being stuffed like this don't you," Michael said, moving his hips so his dick went in and out of her mouth. Her gagging only made me pound into her harder. Her hips felt full as I held onto them. They were great handle bars just for fucking.

"Little slut," He continued talking dirty to her. I kept quiet, almost feeling like I was about to cum. The walls of her vagina kept pulsing around me. I felt like she was controlling it, doing it on purpose. I had fucked a girl who could do that once. I was aware then that probably every female could control that.

"I'm about to cum," I announced, slowing my pace.

"Get down on your knees," Michael pulled his dick out of her mouth. Mine slipped out of her too as she got down on the grass. She leaned against the wall, both of us standing in front of her with our cocks in her face.

She grasped both of us with separate hands and started jerking as she looked up at us. She kissed both of our cock heads at the same time, almost allowing them to touch. Michael thrusted his hips forward, making his dick go into her mouth.

She played with me as she sucked him off. I was surprised at how much of his dick went down her throat. She could almost completely deep throat him. I realized that Michael and I were both pretty much the exact same size. Both about 7 or 8 inches. About the same width. I liked having that in common with my best friend.

Anna switched, jacking Michael off then taking me into her mouth.

"That's a good girl. Suck that dick." Michael encouraged her.

She took me deeper after he spoke. Deeper than she had taken either of us.

"Ahh yeah," I approved.

Michael replaced her hand with his hand, jacking himself off as he got closer to her face. Was this about to be a facial? I'd never done that. Did he always do that?

She took me out of her mouth completely and leaned against the schools brick wall, looking up at both of us with big, brown, pleading eyes.

I took my own dick in my hands and started jerking off as I moved closer to her face.

Michael slapped his dick on her cheek a couple times then continued jerking himself off. The head of his dick touching her lips.

"Cum all over my face," she told us, opening her mouth showing her white teeth and her purple tongue ring.

I was so close, right on edge. Just a few seconds longer. The build up was intense. Who would cum first?

"Ahh," Michael groaned, moving his hand faster. I copied him, wanting to finish at the same time.

Anna's hand grabbed both of our thighs as she licked her lips.

And that did it. The first spurt of cum was from me and it shot out and landed on her forehead and in her hair. She moaned, blinking a few times and waited for more. Another came, landing right on her cheek.

And then the first shot came out of Michael, landing on her right eye. She closed it, keeping the other one open to look at us.

"Ohh yeah," Michael shot another one, having it land in her hair where my first one had went.

We both kept stroking ourselves, watching her lick her lips. She sucked on Michael awhile longer then went back to me, making sure she got every drop out of both of us.

We both pulled our pants up and adjusted ourselves. Anna wiped her face off with the inside of her hoodie then put it back on. Neither of us told her she missed cleaning up what was left in her hair. I notice Michael rubbing her legs as she was beginning to pull her pants back up.

She stopped and waited for him. He backed her up against the wall, reaching between her legs aggressively. She seemed to enjoy it that way.

I saw his fingers rubbing in between her legs. She kept her eyes open staring into his. His face was mere inches from hers. Her mouth dropped open when he stuck his middle finger inside of her. Her knees bent, almost like it was too much for her to continue standing.

Michael pushed his body up against hers to keep her upright as he continued wiggling his finger inside of her. Her moaning drew me in closer.

She looked at me, as if remembering that I was still there, and that it wasn't just her and Michael. She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her. As close as Michael was to her.

She smelled of sex. And I suppose we all did. But she did the most with both of our cum still in her hair.

She hissed in a breathe of air, clenching her teeth together. I saw steam come out of her mouth. But it didn't seem to feel that cold to any of us.

"Oh," she moaned, looking back at my best friend, "Don't stop, Michael." She begged.

But just after she spoke, he did stop. He took his finger out of her and brought it up to her lips. She opened her mouth, sucking his finger right in, licking all of her juices clean from his finger.

"You like the way your pussy tastes, don't you?" Michael said, moving his finger in and out of her mouth slowly. She moaned as her response.

"You want us to eat you out?" He teased her. She looked at us both, but kept her pleading gaze on me. I don't even think she came earlier. She looked frustrated. I knew the feeling.

I crouched down, not letting Michael have a chance to first. I had gotten a taste before but it wasn't enough.

I'd always thought about pussy and enjoyed eating girls out. I liked it most when the girl would shave. And Anna had done just that. She was young, and most girls our age (that'd I'd been with) had shaved themselves completely bald down there.

I only liked it because it felt cleaner, I could see the pussy better, and it was smooth.

"Matt's gonna eat your pussy out," Michael told her, making her moan more. I looked up and saw his hand going under her hoodie to grope her breasts. He kissed and sucked at her neck, giving me some space in front of her. I pushed one of her legs over, making her spread open wide for me. The view was great. I was looking up into some kind of heaven. This girl could easily be an angel.

I kissed her thigh, smelling her from where I was. Her clit shined from her pussy juices and a single drop came out of her. She was soaked.

I leaned forward quickly enough to catch the drop of her juices on my tongue. I barely grazed it over her lips. Teasing this way wasn't harmful. Especially if I knew I was going to give it to her.

I kissed above her clit, noticed some of her juices had found its way up there.

"He's teasing me," Anna complained, trying to thrust her hips towards my face. I moved my head back, denying her what she wanted just yet.

"What's wrong with teasing?" Michael asked her, biting at her ear lobe. Her mouth was slightly opened, and she seemed to be at a loss for words.

Feeling like she had had enough, I covered her mound completely with my mouth and licked from the bottom of her pussy lips right up to her clit. I felt her body twitch in front of me in approval.

Michael laughed and I looked up at him smiling at her. "She likes that,"

I smiled and buried my face back in, inching my tongue deep inside of her. I wiggled it up and down, holding onto her thighs to keep her still. Her body convulsed as if she were being tortured.

"Ahh!" She moaned, thrusting her hips forward again. I stayed where I was, enjoying how she was humping my face. Practically riding my tongue.

I looked up and noticed Michael had a firm grip around her neck and also a full hand of her hair in his other fist. I could hear him talking lowly into her ear, bringing her closer to an orgasm.

"You like that baby? You like that tongue inside you?" I heard him say.

"Yes!" She moaned, her voice echoing off the playground walls and concrete. "Fuck!" She squealed, almost trying to sit on my face.

I flicked my tongue over her clit as fast as I could and stuck two fingers inside of her.

"Are you gonna cum?" Michael asked her. I looked up again in time to see her nod and bite her lip. Her pleading eyes looked down at me as I continued to eat her out.

She was really going at my face now, treating it like a toy or something that really got her off. I didn't try to move away from her. I liked how she was using me. I could feel myself getting hard again it turned me on so much.

And then she stopped moving and groaned as she twitched her body, then she stopped moving again. She thrusted herself slowly over my lips one time, two times, before resting her back on the brick wall of the school.

I caught my breathe and stood up, feeling my jeans tightening around my dick again. My jacket covered it up from view. Michael's erection was clearly visible though and Anna definitely saw it and felt it against her leg.

We all leaned against the school side-by-side, staring at the swings across the playground. We were quiet just to catch our breathe.

Anna pulled a cigarette out from her hoodie pocket and lit it with her lighter. I hardly smoked anything but weed, but a cigarette would be just as good. Especially after a threesome like that.

"I need to be getting home here soon," Anna spoke first, still sounding out of breathe.

"We'll walk you," Michael told her.

"You don't need to," she turned the offer down. "It's only a few blocks away."

"Yeah but, I want to walk you." He said.

I saw Anna look over at me out of the corner of my eye. "What about you?" She asked, laughing, "I think we wore Matty here out," I heard Michael snicker along with her.

"I am wore out," I admitted and half smiled.

"It's only a couple blocks, man," Michael told me. "Let's go ahead and start walking." He stood up, grabbing onto Anna's hand to help her to her feet. She gave him the cigarette then turned towards me to help me stand up.

***

The rain hadn't stopped since we'd left Michael's house. As we left the play ground, it seemed to be picking up even more.

Anna pulled her hood over her head. Her hair was no longer straight anyway. It was knotted and tangled up. I didn't think we had been too rough with her though.

"This rain is fucking cold," She commented as we made it back to go-mart we had met at about an hour ago. "I'm gonna go in and get me a drink," she told us, "Do you guys wants anything?"

"No," Michael told her. "We'll wait here."

She looked to me, but I shook my head. What I really wanted was to lay down on the couch back at Michael's and go to sleep.

After making sure Anna was inside the store I spoke. "I think I'm just gonna head back to the house, man."

"You're gonna head back?" He questioned. "It's just a couple blocks to her place. I was gonna try to see if she would give us head one more time."

I looked around the gas station. No one was around. I wondered what time it was.

"As great as that sounds, I'm just really tired and wanna head back to the house." I told him.

"You just gotta walk a few block with us then get your dick sucked again. I think it's worth it."

"I'm tired," I repeated. "I'm sure she'll wanna do this again. And I'll do it again too if you want. But right now, I just wanna sleep."

"Whatever, man," he said, "You're gonna miss out."

I shrugged, letting him know that was perfectly fine with me.

"I got a Mountain Dew if you guys want a drink," Anna told us as she walked back out of the store.

Michael took the bottle from her and took a big gulp.

"I thought you said you weren't thirsty!" She laughed at him and tried to take it back.

"I'm not," He smiled down at her, holding the drink above him out of her reach.

She grabbed at his jacket and ran her hands down his chest. It seemed to distract him long enough for her to get her drink back.

"That was cheating," he told her.

"It was completely fair."

"Yeah, yeah," He rolled his eyes and smirked. "Alright, say bye to Matt, then I'll walk you home."

"What?" She looked at me. "You're not coming with us?"

I shrugged and shook my head. "I'm gonna head back to the house. I'm exhausted."

She looked like she understood, but she also seemed a little bit disappointed. We walked away from the gas station and headed for the sidewalk back on the street.

"I had a lot of fun," She told us, "With both of you." She squeezed my arm then let go.

I smiled, liking that she enjoyed that I was there.

"I'll walk her home then I'll text you when I'm coming back to the house," Michael told me, holding onto Anna's hand.

"Alright," I said and began to turn and walk the opposite way they were heading.

"Wait," Anna's voice made me stop. She moved closer to me and hugged me. Her hand wrapped around my back to pull me closer to her. It surprised me more than anything. Michael smiled a cocky grin from behind her as he kept her other hand in his.

It was easy to see how bad he wanted this girl all to himself. And I was perfectly fine with that, but she wanted more than just him.

"We have to do this again," she said to me, "I hope you're around when I give Michael a call."

"I hope I am too," I said.

She pulled away from me smiling then we went our separate ways. I adjusted myself in my pants as I got closer to the house. I didn't know what time it was because I had left my phone up in Michael's room. So I didn't know if Mrs. Young would be awake or not.

***

When I finally reached the front door, I was drenched from the rain. I could feel it all the way to my boxers. And shit was starting to stick to my skin. The rubbing made my half erect dick more sensitive and I felt it grow in my pants.

I adjusted myself one more time as I opened the door and walked in. The lights were on as I looked around the living room. And I froze after shutting the door. Mrs. Young was sitting on the long couch (where I'd be wanting to sleep once I got on a dry pair of boxers) with a glass of wine in her hand.

I took my hand away from my crotch quickly after remembering that I had tried adjusting myself again. I knew I had a noticeable bulge, but I would have to try and ignore it until I got up stairs.

"Sorry," I mumbled and walked through the living room in front of the TV to head for the stairs.

"Where's Michael?" She stopped me, waiting for an answer.

"Uhh," I panicked. Why hadn't I thought about this while I was walking? "Still at our friends house." I said, trying to think of what else to say before she even asked.

"Why didn't he come back with you?"

"He didn't want to leave when I did. I got tired." I answered truthfully.

"Should have taken an umbrella." She told me. "You're soaked."

I looked down at my clothes, and noticed how erect I was. My dick was bulging out enough to be noticed if she were to look. "Uh, yeah," I said. "I'm gonna go change."

I sauntered to the stairs then booked it once I was half way up them. Why was I still so hard? It wouldn't go down.

I pulled my jeans off and threw them on the floor in Michael's room. I found my bag at the end of his bed on the floor and pulled out a clean pair of boxers. I jerked my wet ones off and threw them along side my wet jeans. I gave my dick a few strokes before pulling my dry boxers on. It seemed to be more noticeable than it was in my jeans. Which was a problem.

"Fuck," I cursed, trying to think of my grandma doing something dirty or my sister or any relative for that matter. Anything to make it go away. But it wouldn't.

I took my shirt off next and pulled a clean one out of my bag as well. Maybe the shirt would cover it up if I needed to go back downstairs before Mrs. Young went to bed.

"Matthew," I jumped from hearing my name up the hall. It sounded like Mrs. Young was walking up the stairs towards Michael's room.

"Yeah," I said, looking around the room. I held my shirt in front of my crotch at the last second before she appeared at the door. "Yeah?"

"I can wash your wet clothes for you real quick if you want me to," She suggested, walking into the room. "I'm going to be up for a few more hours doing laundry anyway."