Ms. Boone & Mr. Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers

My yearnings for Marlene had not wavered throughout the years, but I was hesitant to go back, thinking of the scandal that my presence could cause once people found out our true feelings fro one another, if they found out.

I decided it was time to go home. I told my parents I was coming in, but asked them not to mention this to anyone. I convinced my four best friends to join me. It was hard for them to turn down my offer as I sent plane tickets and paid up room reservations at the Plaza Hotel in New York City for their entire family.

I had changed very little physically over the past ten years. In fact I was probably in better shape than I had ever been, going to the gym on a daily basis along with a better diet. My one concession was that I had let my hair grow a little longer and had the typical two-day growth of beard plastered to my face. I was a mature 28-year old.

I arrived home on a Thursday, two days before the reunion. On the reunion Saturday the plans called for us to attend the football game and then head over to the host hotel for the festivities. I had hired a limousine to take my friends to the party. I would arrive separately.

What I hadn't told my friends was that I was planning to visit the school on Friday. On Friday morning, I came to my old high school and went to the main office. Mrs. Benson was still there and looked strangely at me when I appeared in front of her desk. It was like, "I know the face, but I can't place the face."

"Hello Mrs. Benson. Think back 10 years, SAT people."

"Oh, Don Stone" she said as she came out from behind her desk to greet me.

We took about two minutes to do some catching up and then I asked her to keep my visit quiet and see if Mr. Reed could see me.

"Mr. Reed, do you have minute as I have someone here who needs to see you?" Mrs. Benson said into the telephone.

"Go right in. It was good to see you again. You coming to the game tomorrow?"

I said I was and knocked on Mr. Reed's door.

"Come in."

I opened the door and stepped in to a very familiar office. While closing the door I stated, "Things haven't changed much in ten years, ever since my inquisition by the SAT police."

Mr. Reed looked up and smiled saying "Don Stone, welcome back."

He moved from behind his desk and reached out as we shook hands.

"I thought you had fallen off the face of the earth. I called your parents a few times after you graduated but they weren't offering much information as to your whereabouts. I guess they decided to honor your wishes."

"That's my fault. I was pretty bitter, not with you but with the school board for not taking my side of the story. I decided to move on with my life."

For the next 30 minutes I brought Mr. Reed up to date, including my status as a multi-millionaire. I made that remark because I wanted to inform him of my decision to make a donation to the school to be dedicated to the Math department to help aspiring students achieve their goals. A foundation would be set up to administer the program. Basically, the award would be presented to the outstanding math student and the award would be tuition and board at the college of the student's choice. They would have to maintain a B average in college in order to keep the award for the following year. And, if they maintained an A average, the award would be extended to include graduate school.

"You know that is very generous on your behalf. Ms. Boone would be forever grateful."

"How is she?"

"She is now the Chairperson of the Department. She continues to look for the next you," he said with a chuckle.

"I know she is devoted to her work, but did she ever get married?"

"There is no one special as far as I know. She never brings anyone to any of the faculty functions we have."

"Is she in class now?"

"She is running a special class for five outstanding math students. More like a seminar."

"Can I barge in?"

"Room 207. Should I call her and let her know?"

"Please no. I want to see the look on her face."

Mr. Reed reached out and shook my hand. "Don, thanks for coming in to see me. Can we find some time over the next few days to finalize your generous gift and how we should set things up?"

"I'll be around until Tuesday when I fly back to the west coast. Can we meet Monday morning in your office?"

"Sounds good. See you at the game tomorrow and then at the party."

"Looking forward to that. Thanks Mr. Reed."

"Please call me Jonathan."

"Don't know about that. Mr. Reed sounds better. But I'll try."

I hand not planned any special words to greet Marlene. Maybe it was best to be impulsive as I made my way around to her classroom.

The door to room 207 was open. The front of the room with the whiteboard and computer was by the door. Some things did not change. Marlene had on her usual short skirt and from what I could tell a high neck sweater top. She was wearing those three-inch stilettos that continued to accent her figure. She was facing the window as she was listening to one of the students try to solve the complicated math problem outlined on the whiteboard. The student was having some difficulty grasping the concept laid before them.

As I stepped quietly into the room, I said, "If you applied the Euler's Method for generating an approximate solution curve for an IVP the answer will come to you."

"Oh, my God," Marlene yelled as she turned around to see a somewhat familiar face attached to the voice.

Not giving her a second to react, I moved quickly toward her, reached around and grabbed her around the waist and proceeded to give her the most sensuous kiss of my life. When I continued for what seemed like a minute, in actual time it was about 15 seconds, the class started to applaud this stranger who had the nerve to plant a kiss on their teacher.

As we broke the kiss, one of the students shouted, "Hey Ms. Boone, is this guy your long, lost boyfriend you constantly talk about?"

"No, this is Don Stone, a former student at Lincoln. You have some nerve Mr. Stone barging in on my class and then doing what you did."

"Well, I think you enjoyed it as much as I did. When I was a student here, Ms. Boone was my mentor and was just as good then as she is today. I figured the worst she could do, if I did something I only dreamed about doing when I was a student, was to ask me to leave. So far, so good, I haven't been asked to leave."

The bell sounded to end the class and the five students heard Marlene say, "Please take Mr. Stones' advice and bring your work with you to class on Monday."

Perhaps a few wrinkle around her eyes, but Marlene remained a beautiful woman.

When the students were gone Marlene closed the door and turned to me. "Ten years go by without a word and you suddenly walk back into my life." It was more of a statement than a question. "Why?"

"There has not been a day I haven't thought about you since I left the area. You know why I had to get away."

"That doesn't make it right, not letting me know about what you were doing or where you were living."

"You're right and there is nothing I can do to apologize to make things better. My God, you are still so beautiful. I will understand if you say 'No' but can we have dinner tonight?"

"Why should I have dinner with you?"

"Because I asked nicely and I need to talk to you."

"You remember where I live?" I nodded yes. "Pick me up at 7:30. Surprise me with a restaurant."

"Thanks. Dress to the nines as I am going to take you to a special place."

I took a cab to meet Marlene. She greeted me wearing something I could only describe as "movie star" sexy. She wore a short, black cocktail dress, printed top and very sexy high heels. I only hoped she was wearing stockings and not panty hose. Her makeup accentuated her beauty. Her hair was loose, hanging by her shoulders.

"You did say dress to the nines, didn't you?"

The cab took us to the River Café, just across the Brooklyn Bridge. We were seated with an amazing few of Manhattan. During dinner I told her about my last ten years, only leaving out the part of my being a multi-millionaire. She told me about her life, which, in all candor, was just as mundane as it was when I left. We did find things to laugh about and cry about and the end of the dinner came too soon.

We took a cab back to her apartment and I was prepared to end the evening with the typical, "It was great to see you again, we should do this again, but without waiting another ten years" speech.

Marlene surprised me by asking me to come up for a drink.

"I didn't realize how much I missed you," Marlene said. "All night I was trying to be angry with you, but I couldn't work my way to doing that. I don't want any promises from you, but I want you with me tonight."

I leaned over and tenderly kissed Marlene on her red-painted lips. She returned the favor and we spend the next few minutes sucking face. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"I want to see how much you missed me, as you said you did," Marlene remarked. "Go sit on the bed and watch.

Dutifully, I scooted up to the headboard, but not before removing my suit jacket and tie. Marlene disappeared into the bathroom and in about three minutes opened the door and came out. She had removed her skirt and blouse, but left her stockings and shoes on, and nothing else. Her tits were still magnificent, with her nipples exploding from their center. They were taut and alarmingly long. Her stockings outlined her pubic hair. The massive bush was still jet black, wiry and seemed to go from the bottom of her navel to the junction of her thighs. The sides were trimmed neatly, but the thickness was plainly evident, as was her clitoris, peaking out from its hood. Pink and pronounced, it was ready to be loved.

"It looks as though you may need to remove your pants unless you want to damage them."

My cock formed what looked like a smaller version of the Washington monument and it was ready to burst through my zipper. I quickly undressed never taking my eyes off of Marlene. She was very good at teasing me through this. She placed one leg up on a chair near the bed and spread her legs to show me just how much hair she had down there. She also began to rub her right hand over her mound and her clit causing her to move her bottom in time to her hand movements. When I was fully undressed she moved her hand away from her cunt and offered me a taste.

"You are soaking wet," as I stated the obvious.

Marlene pushed me back on the bed and moved up to straddle me. Taking my cock in one hand while opening her vaginal lips with the other she slowly pushed down on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh," she groaned as she slowly pushed down to take my entire length. Ever so slowly she began to grind her pelvis against my cock.

I reached up and grabbed her nipples and slowly began to tug and twist them, trying to pull them even further away from her tits. Her moaning became louder as her movements increased. Being passive was not my nature so as Marlene began to push down on my cock, I moved my hips in time to her thrusts.

Our passion built as Marlene screamed out her orgasm.

"More, more, I'm almost there. Faster, harder....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Cuummmmmmmmmming!

She fell against my chest as my cock remained in her cunt. I gave her a few seconds to recover, her body was still heaving in the afterglow of her passion. I quickly reversed our positions putting Marlene on her back. I worked my way down her body until her thick muff was in line with my face. Marlene parted her legs, inviting me to feast on her hairy pussy.

I lowered my face to her bush, snaking my tongue out to part her lips, bounded by her hairy mons. I moved my tongue up and down her slit, feasting on her nectar of love. I found her taste and smell intoxicating as I continued to ream her cunt with my tongue. I found my way to her clit and began to suck the little, sensitive bud into my mouth. Pulling and licking Marlene began to rotate her hips upward, fighting to reach my tongue as she began pulling at the sheets, her tits shaking from side to side.

She was close to cumming for a second time within thirty minutes. Sensing that her release was imminent, I quickly scooted up her body, spreading her legs as far as they can go and rammed my cock into Marlene's cunt.

I found her mouth and we began kissing as passionately as we were fucking. Marlene locked her legs around my back and began thrusting to meet my cock. I unlocked her legs, hooked them around my arms so that her cunt was in full display, her hairy cunt framing her legs. I was able to see my cock sliding in and out, her juices coating my very hard cock.

I broke away from her kissing me, and for a brief moment when she opened her eyes, I mouthed the words, "I love you" to her.

"I love you too. I love you. I love what you cock does to me. Faster, go fasted and deeper, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....................."

Our passion reached a crescendo as we both came, Marlene first and me a few seconds behind, shouting out our love for one another. I emptied some of my load into Marlene's cunt and some onto her matted bush. Marlene reached down and rubbed some of my cum into her bush. She licked her fingers clean.

We spend the rest of the night either sleeping or locked in various stages of passion. The sun came up to soon on Saturday morning.

Marlene reached under the covers to stroke my semi-hard cock. She disappeared under the covers, pulling them back and forming a tight circle around my cock with her mouth. I was hard in less than two minutes. I tried to push her away, but she pushed me back onto the bed.

"Relax. I love sucking cock, but it's been a while."

It did not seem that Marlene was lacking in confidence in the cock-sucking department. She teased me with the tip of her tongue working on the sensitive underside of my crown. Then swallowing as much as she could, she used her hands and her mouth, extracting every last ounce of cum from my cock when I finally succumbed to her oral skills.

With every last bit of strength we moved off the bed, showered and got ready for the homecoming football game before the reunion.

"I never asked you, if you were going to be at the reunion, as a faculty member from 2000?"

"I hadn't planned on it. Go yourself, see your old friends, then come back to see me after the party."

Sound advice. The rest of the day and the reunion went better than I expected. It was really good to see some of my old teachers and classmates. The time went too fast and by 11 pm, I was heading back into the city.

I met up with Marlene at a pre-determined nightspot. Marlene chose a very quiet wine bar that was fine with me. She was at the table when I walked in. She took my head in her hands and pulled me closer as she gave me a very passionate welcome.

"So, how was your day?" Marlene asked.

I spent the better part of the next thirty minutes going over my day.

"Sounds like you had some fun."

"It was better than expected."

"So here we are, with you coming into my life after a ten year absence only to be leaving again on Tuesday. Is it going to be another ten years before I see you again?"

"I was planning on leaving on Tuesday, but I'm not so sure anymore. Things have gotten more complicated."

Marlene knew I was talking about her.

"I meant what I said during our love making. I truly do love you, but I can't chase you to San Francisco. Can you handle that?"

"I've been pretty much a free spirit, yet you reach places in my soul that no other woman has ever touched."

"Stay with me. Do your consulting work out of New York and not San Francisco."

When I hesitated in responding, Marlene took my lack of response to a negative response. She got up, put her coat on and started to walk away.

"Wait," I yelled to her.

"If you don't know what you want, after the last two days, then get out of my life."

With that she walked out of the restaurant and I thought out of my life forever. My calls to her on Sunday went directly into her voice mail. My Sunday was not a great day as I spent the day figuring out how to unscrew the screw up.

My appointment with Mr. Reed was set for 10 am on Monday. I arrived a little early and was ushered into his office. The Superintendent of Schools was invited to be part of the discussion. I was introduced to Mrs. Levine, the Superintendent and I spent the next hour outlining my proposal.

"Finally, one last thing. I need someone to administer the program. As you can see I am looking to get other corporations to match my funding so this is going to be a full time job. A job where one needs how to 'walk the walk and talk the talk.' I was thinking about asking Ms. Boone to come on board as the Director of the program. You think she would have an interest?"

"Don't know until we ask her."

"Before you get her, there is one more thing you need to know about Ms. Boone."

After I was done, Mr. Reed asked Mrs. Benson to summon Marlene to his office.

"Go right in, he's expecting you," Mrs. Benson said as Marlene walked by her desk.

It took her a few seconds to see me in the corner of Mr. Reed's office. Even more surprising was the presence of Mrs. Levine.

Thinking to herself, "What did I do wrong. Did Don tell tales out of school on our relationship? Was I a fool to walk out on him on Saturday night?" A million thoughts crossed her mind, all in within a minute of coming into the office.

"Ms. Boone, I think you know Superintendent Levine and Mr. Boone," Mr. Reed said as he nodded in the direction of each of us in the room.

"Hello, to all." Marlene shook hands with everyone in the room.

"You probably want to know why I asked you here so rather than take up too much of your time, I'll ask Mr. Boone to elaborate."

Marlene almost peed in her pants. "What was he going to say? Was he going to confess to our affair and have me not only fired but arrested?"

"First of all," I began, "Ms. Boone, or Marlene as I called her after I snuck into her classroom on Friday, was the best teacher I had, either in High School or in College. She had faith in my ability in Math and because of her mentoring and pushing; she was the reason why I have been as successful as I have been. Let me explain why I wanted Marlene at this meeting.

I spent another hour spelling out my plans and when I came to the point of telling her that I would be funding the entire project, I stopped for a second, letting her absorb as much as possible of what I told the group.

"How can you afford to do this? Marlene asked.

While Mr. Reed and Mrs. Levine knew about my wealth, I explained some of the details I left out when I met with Marlene for dinner last Saturday night.

"I need you Marlene to be the Director of the program. With this plan, Mr. Reed and Mrs. Levine will allow you to run the honors seminar you currently run, so you can keep you hand in your first love teaching, but you will work for the foundation full-time."

"You need me full-time because you are going back to San Francisco tomorrow?

I pulled out two plane tickets, both first class to Hawaii, one with her name and one with my name on the tickets. I gave them to Marlene.

"I confessed to these two," pointing to Mr. Reed and Mrs. Levine, "about my personal feelings for you. It took some convincing that our feelings for each other started after I graduated. They see how I look at you when you enter a room I'm in, and these are two smart people. I'm not going anywhere except to a new apartment I purchased in New York City. Part of the deal is to let you take a few days off to come with me to Hawaii, if you want, before we start in earnest with the foundation after Thanksgiving. You can come with me or not come with me to Hawaii. The job is still yours regardless of your decision."

NYBoss
NYBoss
330 Followers