Ms. Cheng

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to cum in my mouth baby?" she asked clasping my jaw with her right hand and licking my lips before forcing her tongue into my mouth. She had finally pushed me over the edge.

She quickly hopped up and dropped to her knees pulling my cock towards her mouth just as a forceful jet of cum gushed across her upper lip and ran over her left cheek. Then she started milking me with her mouth as I shot one thick load after another. Grabbing her hair I thrust into her mouth with each squirt forcing her to choke and cough as she fed on my load. "Fuck you're beautiful!" I snarled involuntarily whilst watching her allowing me to fuck her face as she swallowed everything. As my body's convulsions subsided to sporadic jerks and dribbles of cum Ms. Cheng slurped audibly on my cock not wanting to spill any but alas dribbling some out of the corner of her mouth which trickled over her right hand.

"Hmmmmmmmm." she moaned as she sucked the last drops from me.

I hadn't noticed during my orgasm but her left hand was busy between her legs and I noticed she was starting to arch her back and moan more loudly. She pulled her mouth off of my cock and looked at me briefly before squeezing her eyes shut and opening her mouth allowing me a view of her cum coated tongue and lips. Her expression froze momentarily into a sneer as if she were enduring in a throbbing pain and then she cried out as she started humping uncontrollably, playing herself hard and dropping her head onto my stomach sweeping her hair through the cum pool around the base of my cock.

She uncontrollably bucked for the next 15 seconds until her climax started to subside. "FUCKING YESSSS!" she screamed as she regained some control of herself. I panicked a little hoping there was no-one outside of the room that could hear her. She didn't lift her head until she was completely spent and then looked up at me, her eyes serious and her fringe cum glued to her forehead. She looked liked a wild animal, her lower lip pulled down to the right and her hot breath hissing through clenched teeth.

"Huuuaaaaaah you like watching me cum." she throatily asked through her teeth, "Yes, of course you do. But you haven't made it up to me yet."

"Miss?" I quizzed my eyes widening.

She put my soft wet cock into her mouth and starting pumping her head back and forth sucking the life back into me. This was going to be a long detention...

That was ten years ago now. My memory races forward a sequel of events. I remembered three years later that Ms. Cheng went through a messy divorce. Her husband suspected her of seeing someone else, but truth to tell, he ended up leaving her for his much younger secretary with whom he had been having a long term affair. For my part I married a beautiful sexy asian woman albeit she was a bit older than myself. Which reminds me, what happened to that cup of tea my wife was making?

"Darling, where's my cup of tea?"

"Don't get up! Sit down."

"Yes Miss."

"That's Ms. Cheng to you!"

12