Ms. E in 4C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers

Or I was about to, but Ms. E was there, just about to knock. She was startled, and so was I - I was still thinking about where I'd eat - but she smiled and took a step back. "Oh..." Her smile was disappointed. "I caught you at a bad time."

"No, no - not at all. I was just going out to eat. Do you want to join me? You look dressed to go out, too." She was wearing that same coat I'd complimented last week - the last time I'd seen her in fact, but it was buttoned up to her chest. Her hair was swept back into a neat bun as it always was, her makeup fresh and dark for the evening, her lips that same shade of wet tomato red. She wore black nylons and tall heels too, but that wasn't so unusual. I told you, she was a classy dresser.

"Actually, I was hoping to steal you for the evening. I want the pleasure of your company. I'd be more than happy to feed you dinner. But if you already made plans...?" Her brows arched hopefully, but her hands twisted the coat belt nervously.

"No. Sure. I'd love to. I just needed to shake of the confines of my apartment, you know? I didn't even know where I was going." I pulled the door shut behind me while she smoothed out the belt on her coat; but the tugging pulled the top button too tight over her chest and it popped open, exposing a deep plunge of neckline. Whatever blouse she was wearing tonight - even with the new view I couldn't see it beneath the lapels of her coat - would be more sultry than anything I'd seen her wear before. At that moment I hoped that she was looking to make up for last Sunday. I'm sure I masked it well - my smile was casual. "But don't feel like you always have to cook for me. If you trust me in your kitchen, maybe I can cook for you tonight."

She took my hand in hers - a peculiarly intimate gesture - and led me back toward the open doors of the lift. "No, Honey. I have other plans for you." She pressed the button for the fourth floor.

Even before the doors had finished sliding shut her hungry lips were pressed to mine, her wrists hooked around the back of my neck. She fell back against the far wall of the lift and I pressed up against her, ignoring for the moment the way the lift floor lurched. Her lips were insistent and wouldn't let me break away to her neck and V of creamy brown behind her coat, no matter how much they beckoned. But while she held me back, I thought she was restraining herself as well. She seemed on the verge of groping me or thrusting her tongue between my teeth. Instead, she broke free to gasp and wipe the corner of her mouth, then placed a hand on my chest to keep me from leaning in again.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked. "Last Sunday..." The door behind us had opened to the fourth floor hallway, so I took a step back again. For propriety's sake.

She nodded, still catching her breath. "Two Sundays ago, and that's ancient history. Are you ...okay? This is more than just a kiss, you realize. This is the doorway to sin, Honey." She took my hand and slid it between the buttons of her coat, and I felt something slick and satin-smooth clinging to her belly.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement, but I nodded. (To say that I was hard would be accurate.) I could see excitement and confidence growing in her expression, and I began to tingle in anticipation.

She slid my hand free as deliberately as she'd put it in and led me out into the hall, speaking in a hurried near-whisper as we walked to her door. Her heels clacked noisily against the tile floor. "I've been thinking about you a lot, Honey, and before two weeks ago. I know you don't necessarily have the same convictions as me, but I couldn't knowingly lead you into temptation, into sin, just to satisfy my own lust. Can you understand? It's been such a frustration! I couldn't talk to you about it because you're such a sweetheart I know you'd just give in to me, but I couldn't contain myself, either." She nibbled on her lip. "I told my friend about my problem, and she had the perfect idea." We were stopped outside her door - her hand lingered on the handle. "There's something else, Honey."

She opened the door and directed me inside, but I didn't make it more than a few feet before stopping. I'd never seen her condo when it wasn't filled with light, even when we watched the occasional movie together, but this was dusky dim, wavering with the candlelight reflecting off the thousand crystal facets of her chandelier and the hundred knick-knacks on her always dust-free shelves. The room smelled of rose-petals and potpourri, which wasn't surprising given the petal-strewn floor and the arrangements scattered around the room. One of her jazzy albums played lightly in the background - it was a woman with a low voice crooning sexily. In other words, her condo looked just like a seduction scene out of a Lifetime movie.

All I could say was, "Wow".

My eyes adjusted to the low light enough that I could make out the silhouette of a wine or champagne bottle chilling in an ice bucket on the coffee table, and behind that... the shape of a woman sitting on the couch. Her legs were crossed, and the upper leg swung slightly. "Same to you," she said, and stood.

"This is my friend, Mary," Ms. E said from behind me as she locked her door. "She's the 'something else'."

Mary spread her arms and posed to prove that she really was 'something else'. I guessed she was about the same age as Ms. E - late forties or early fifties - but more slender and just beginning to wrinkle around her eyes. Curly bottle-red hair framed her face and wriggled when she shook her head. A short, silky black robe hung open from her shoulders and reached only to the tops of her thighs; beneath it she wore a teddy in satiny red and lacy black, a matching garter belt, and thigh-high stockings. She carried a nearly empty wineglass in her hands and carefully navigated Ms. E's thick rug in her tall heels. "You're not so bad yourself, Carmen." Mary stopped a few feet away and glanced me over, but I'd turned back to Ms. E.

She had hung her coat on the rack by the door, and the first thing I saw - my eyes were drawn like a compass needle points to north - were the round, creamy brown globes of her ass. They were dimpled and pocked and jiggly, but I loved them. Like her friend, Ms. E wore a lingerie set: the straps of a purpley-black thong met in a 3-pointed silver chain and disappeared between upper hemispheres of her ass, and her thick waist had been cinched into a ribbed corset. She turned back to face me and put a hand lightly on my shoulder. A halter strap held the corset up over her chest and created impossibly deep cleavage. "Mary... Eric."

I tore my eyes from Ms. E's breasts to look back to the other woman. She held out a dainty hand, so I took it and gave it a gentle shake. "Pleasure to meet you."

"Yes," she said.

Then Ms. E was leading me across the room toward her couch, where she sat me down in the center cushion. She settled in next to me, crossing her legs toward me so that her stockinged feet and dangling heel could brush against my shin and tease up the bottom hem of my khakis. The other woman, Mary, half-watched us as she gathered two more wineglasses from the kitchen counter and bent over the coffee table to pour. Under other circumstances I'd wonder if she was trying to provide a view down the neck of her top, but her teasingly demure smile left no doubt.

Ms. E put a finger under my chin and turned me to look into her eyes. "I know this all must seem unusual, and maybe even a bit... 'keenky'." (She said the word as though trying it out, uncertain how it would sound - for a second I heard a weak trace of her old accent.) "But we both thought it would be best this way, for me to have the encouragement. It would be far worse if I got too nervous again, too scared to continue. Don't think that I'm a ...that this is my first time. I used to be... I was a very different girl before. But that was a long time ago."

"Oh, Carmen. He doesn't mind one bit or he'd already be out the door. Just kiss him!" She slipped down onto the cushion next to me, full wineglasses pinched between her fingers.

Ms. E did kiss me - not her usual friendly kiss, but like she had in the lift and like she had two Sundays ago: hungrily, leaning into me, catching me behind the neck to pull me back to her. I didn't hesitate to return the enthusiasm of her kiss, to lean back against her and slide my hand up over her collarbone, along her neck and behind her ear; as her lips parted and her tongue slithered out, I teased it with mine. She began to lay back, arching her neck so I could kiss beneath her chin, pressing her chest up against me... but she broke away and pushed me back into the couch. "No. That's so nice, Honey. But not this time."

Mary placed her hand on my other shoulder. "Just sit back and let us do everything, Eric. We'll tell you what to do. Put your hands down - not in your lap - put them behind your back. Now open your mouth just a little and let your tongue come out to your bottom lip. Good! Go ahead, Carmen."

This time Ms. E pulled her legs up beneath her, shifting to a kneeling position to give her the height advantage so she could be the one to lean over me. She closed her eyes and kissed my tongue, my lips; her tongue spilled out over mine and filled my mouth. That was how she kissed - how she really kissed - with her tongue reaching for my tonsils, scraping over my teeth, wrestling my tongue into submission. She slid a leg over mine so she could straddle my thigh, her hands slipped past my shoulders for the support of the back of the couch, and as her body pressed against mine she began to rub, slowly dry-humping my thigh and smashing the corset up against my chest so hard that her breasts threatened to pop out between the halter straps. Her breath came in sharp, noisy draws through her nose, and I did my best to keep up; still I gasped when her lips and tongue pulled away and began attacking my chin and jawline. She made her way up to my ear while I caught my breath. Her breath filled my ear, and was interspersed with the occasional whimper as she continued to rub against me. Cool streaks of saliva followed her hot tongue around the outline of my ear and into the outer channel. I began to realize that it wasn't two older women dolled up in lingerie that was kinky, but Ms. E herself: she licked my face - my cheek, the ridge surrounding my eyesocket, and down my neck - like I'd been dipped in chocolate syrup. I know I was gasping and moaning - my eyes were rolling incredulously - and it only spurred her on, but I couldn't help it. Mary was watching Carmen, watching the reactions on my face, and grinning wildly.

Ms. E had settled into the nook where my neck met my collarbone and was suckling like a vampire, certainly planting the seed for what would be a tremendous hickey tomorrow.

"Okay, Carmen - pace yourself..."

"I've wanted this ...for ...too ...long!" She nibbled and kissed me between her words, and concentrated on her lips and my skin with such intensity that I thought she really was looking for a vein beneath my skin. When I moaned, her hand reached up and thrust a pair of fingers into my mouth to pacify me.

Then she was moving lower, kissing down my collarbone while her fingers fumbled with excitement to push the uncooperative buttons on my shirt out through their holes. Mary had begun to stroke my hair while she watched Ms. E's frantic attack on my chest, and as her fingers slipped between my hair, I noticed her nails. She had long nails, and I mean looong - they curved out nearly an inch from the tips of her fingers and ended in flat spades. They could have been fake, they were so perfect - perfect length, perfectly manicured, perfectly lacquered in the french style (though I suppose it's as french as french kissing) - but she moved her hands confidently, like she'd had the nails her whole life. Where her fingers cut furrows through my hair, her nail tips just teased my scalp.

"Hello." Mary tapped my shoulder to catch my attention, and with a quirky smile she leaned forward to kiss me. Her eyes fluttered shut, and her lips pressed gently to mine. It was a strange contrast to Ms. E, who was stretching down the collar of my a-shirt to extend her line of hickeys down my sternum. When Ms. E pushed the undershirt up to my neck, Mary broke the kiss to help her pull it over my head. The undershirt came over my neck well enough, but it tangled in the long sleeves of my dress shirt, and by the time Mary had pulled it down to my elbows I wasn't just sitting on my hands - they were effectively bound behind my back. Mary pulled me back to her lips while her nails stroked along my cheeks and behind my ears.

As lovely as her soft kisses were, they couldn't distract me from Ms. E - Mary had to pinch my chin to keep me facing her and my lips accessible. Ms E. was insatiable. She was an animal of passion - she was every bit of the self-gratifying voluptuary that I'd seen hints of in the moments before she orgasmed, those moments when my head was viced between her thighs. She'd beaten a path to my nipples and was attempting to nurse. Either she'd never heard that you have to treat a nipple nicely, or she didn't think it applied to men (or to her): she didn't just "play the radio", her teeth pinched my hard little teat and rolled it back and forth; her lips pursed and formed a suction so strong I thought she might actually milk something out of me. I groaned.

Mary grabbed my chin again, ripping my agog stare from Ms. E; this time her nails tipped into my lower cheeks like claws and her green eyes flashed when they met mine. "Don't be rude, Eric." But her own eyes flicked down to her friend, whose tongue swirled around my nipple now like an ice cream cone. "Carmen!" Ms. E just waved her away without even looking up. Meeting my eyes again, Mary sighed, "Just give me your full attention for one kiss, so I don't feel like a third wheel here."

I did my best - as best as I could with my hands caught behind my back, with Ms. E's teeth testing the pliability of my skin and her lips and tongue determined to bathe me in saliva - but with barely a wiggle or whimper I focused on Mary's lips, then her teeth and tongue as she pressed harder against me. I felt like I was successful, but I guessed I wasn't, because when she broke away she patted my cheek and said, "Oh, hell." Then she slipped her tongue into my ear.

And oh, how I squirmed, and not just because Ms. E's hand had slid down to the bulge in my pants. Mary's tongue flicked and licked and probed and tickled, and she didn't give up after just a few seconds. Her tongue became very acquainted with ever detail of my ear. It took me at least a minute after she threw her arms around my shoulders to hole me in place to realize that she was using the same trick I sometimes used between Ms. E's thighs when we were being patient. Her tongue was spelling, forming letters in my ear. It was a 'c' when she traced along the outside; an 'e' was the same but she nibbled on my earlobe; the 'i' was the short stripe up and a plunge as deep into my ear as the tip of her tongue would go; the 'w' was a succession of long, wet up and down stripes. "Did you get that, Eric?" She blew her whisper softly into my ear, tickling where it was still wet with her saliva. "Pay attention this time." She began again, but this time went slower. I - W - A - N - T - T (she bit the top of my ear after each 't', and the second one smarted a bit) - O - S - I -

I didn't get a chance to feel the rest again. Ms. E had abandoned the marks she was leaving on my belly to zip down my pants; she had abandoned her spot on the couch to push apart my knees and half-kneel between them. I glanced down to see her pull back the elastic band of my boxers and watch her eyes widen like a kid at Christmas. With one hand she still held my boxers out of the way; the other reached in to eagerly grab my erection and pull it free, until it stood on its own merits, bobbing at an angle over the slight hill of my belly. She massaged the shaft and pinched the soft head, stroked her fingers through the curly hair bristling from the tight skin of my scrotum. She was excited but wary, like a schoolgirl about to light up in the bathroom when knows the nun could burst in any moment. That warily she pulled my erection toward her and closed her lips around its head, squeezing out a drop of stick pre-cum.

"Careful..." Mary had reached down to ring her forefinger and thumb around the base of my shaft. "Careful or he'll shoot it all before we've even begun. We haven't even got him into the bedroom. You remember what we said." I glanced over at Mary but she didn't explain.

"Keep him ... looking at me. I want ... to see ... his ... eyes. ...I want to see them ... when ...he ....orgasms." Ms. E's tongue flicked greedily at the tip of my penis between her words, and she kissed at the tip whenever her tongue lured out another glassy drop. She had two hands on the shaft now - squeezing and massaging.

"Carmen - that's not-"

"I know it's not what we planned, Mary, but this is what I want now." There was more than a hint of desperate frustration in her voice. "I'll make it up to you. Somehow."

By way of response, Mary's tongue traced up my neck behind my jaw and pulled my earlobe between her lips. Her teeth pinched down and she murmured through a clenched jaw, "Close your eyes and I bite it off."

I knew she wasn't serious, of course. Well, I suspected she wasn't serious, but I didn't want to test her.

Ms. E had begun to bob down over the head of my penis; she'd been busy licking the shaft a moment earlier, so her hands corkscrewed and slid up my slickly lubricated skin while she sucked at the tip and squeezed the soft dome of flesh between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. I'd worried at first, after how ferally she'd attacked my chest (it was still red and my nipples stung, which is why I flinched when Mary's nails skittered over my skin there) that she'd use her teeth on my tender penis. But she was all hot, silky wetness - wet tongue, wet lips, a mouthful of saliva that overran and dripped when her lips parted. But she was still hungry: her lips suckled, her tongue thrummed against my tip and stole away any drop before it could appear, her hands pumped as if she was trying to make me cum as quickly as possible. Whenever her eyes lifted and caught mine fixed to hers, they wrinkled in a deliciously pleased smile.

And I... I squirmed and wriggled and shied away from Mary's tongue in my ear and on my neck when it tickled, but not so far that she couldn't continue. I winced when her nails pinched my nipples - I think she knew it hurt, and I think she enjoyed it. But that was just the choppy surface of a deep flood of pleasure focused on my penis. My resolve was like a nearly overtopped dike trying hold back the hot, scintillating tide in my loins; my ass and thighs clenched my toes curled painfully in attempt to bolster those weakening muscles at the base of my erection. Ms. E's tongue and lips were like a storm whipping up the waves, threatening to break through my resolve at the first sign of a crack.

Then she found my scrotum for the first time. Her lower hand bumped it, then fell absently from my shaft to cup both balls and gently squeeze. It was more than I could withstand, and I exploded. I bucked and wrenched against the twisted shirt behind me, held my hips as tight as I could to keep from thrusting my cock deep into her mouth. The heat rushed out of my body in great, pumping gushes, and only the nip of Mary's teeth on my ear kept me from rolling my eyes back completely into my head.

Ms. E was clearly surprised; her eyes widened and her jaw went slack at the first gush in her mouth, but she swallowed (to my disbelief), then slurped and swallowed again. Her lips tightened and she sucked. If I thought the pleasure had been overwhelming, this was unbearable: the ecstatic pleasure was so focused in my cock that my whole body went rigid. My scrotum shrunk so tight that I thought it would implode. I was just about to beg her to stop when my legs collapsed and I shuddered again in a sort of mini-second cumming that left me as drained as if I'd just ran a 20k.

4ofSwords
4ofSwords
30 Followers