Ms. Figgis Pt. 3

Story Info
Randy learns more about the mystery woman
1.2k words
4.33
47.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/09/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers

Chapter 5

Monday couldn't come fast enough for Randy. Normally, he couldn't stand teaching summer school but he had a feeling this summer would be different. Randy arrived earlier than usual. He wanted to see Ms. Figgis, and her cheek, the second she arrived.

Randy finally made his way down to the office. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. It wasn't like Ms. Figgis to be late so he asked the secretary.

"Is Ms. Figgis in?"

"No, she called in sick. Actually, she said she wouldn't be in for a week or so."

"Is it serious? Did she say why?"

"I learned long ago not to question her. I don't care if she ever comes back."

Randy left the office in defeat. This was unbearable. He found himself sleepwalking through the day. He barely even noticed that Shay, the class slut, was opening her legs for him throughout the period.

"Class dismissed."

There was still half a day left but he didn't care. He had other things on his mind. Randy drove and drove, just trying to clear his mind but it was no use. He didn't know where Ms. Figgis lived so he headed for the club.

Randy was amazed that he remembered how to get there. It didn't look quite as seedy in the daylight. He slowly entered and it looked deserted. He began looking around and saw nothing but chairs on top of tables. Then he noticed an unusual sight. There was a broom next to a dust pan full of used condoms.

"What kind of place is this?" He mumbled.

Just then, a woman stood up from behind the bar. She was in her 40s with short, fiery red hair. She moved from behind the bar and Randy noticed her curves. She had huge tits that were barely held in place by a tee shirt tied in the front. Her round ass was tightly covered by a leather mini skirt. She looked like a biker chick.

"We're closed."

"I know, I was just looking for someone."

"This isn't a place where people come to be found. Have you been here before?"

"Well, yes, once."

"What's your name?"

"Randy"

"I'm Deb."

Deb shook Randy's hand and looked him up and down.

"I don't remember seeing you and I would've remembered seeing a hot young stud like you. We get mostly older, fatter guys in here."

"I'm looking for someone who comes here."

"Lots of people cum in here sweetie."

"That's pretty funny but i meant.."

"I know what you meant. She must have sucked your cock pretty good."

Randy turned red. Deb started rubbing the front of his pants.

"You didn't even see her face, did you?"

"Nope, nothing."

"How do you know it wasn't me?"

Deb unzipped his pants and placed her hand on his cock.

"I guess there's only one way to find out." Randy said

Deb pulled Randy's cock free and fell to her knees. Randy ran his fingers through her hair as she licked the length of his growing dick. His cock came to life in her mouth and was rock hard in seconds.

Randy knew this wasn't the same woman. She certainly qualified in the cocksucking department but she had no scratch on her face. There was one more thing. Deb had a stud in her tongue and the other woman didn't. Randy never had a woman with a pierced tongue before and the sensation was driving him wild.

She started sucking harder and faster, rubbing his balls as she took him in and out of her mouth. She took her mouth off of him then started licking at his balls while she pumped his cock in her hand. Deb's long tongue reached behind his balls sending a shock through Randy's body.

Deb pulled back and looked up into Randy's eyes. She knew he was close and flashed a wicked grin before swallowing his cock again, now moaning as she worked. Randy's balls tightened and Deb began pumping hard on his shaft as she pointed it at her mouth. Randy came hard, spurting waves of cum into her waiting mouth.

"So, did I pass the test?" Deb said while licking her lips and fingers clean of cum.

"I knew you weren't the one I was looking for."

"Nasty boy. You just wanted me to suck that dick."

"I didn't hear you complaining."

Deb moved behind the bar and poured some drinks.

"I suppose you're gonna ask me some questions about her now."

"If you don't mind."

"Well maybe there's something I need first."

"What's that?"

"Like I said, mostly older, fatter guys come in here."

Randy moved behind the bar and pressed his body against her back.

"My, you are a big boy aren't you."

"What was it you needed?"

Deb started moving her ass, grinding it against Randy's cock. Randy started rubbing her huge tits through her shirt. He pulled her shirt off then began squeezing again. Deb started breathing heavily. Randy reached into the ice chest and grabbed a handful of ice. He took some in both hands and pressed them to her nipples, pulling her back tight to him. Deb shuttered and squealed, but she loved it.

"I think you know the woman I'm talking about."

"Yes." she gasped.

"You're going to tell me all about her."

"Yes."

Randy spun her quickly and they kissed , mashing her tits against his chest.

"Fuck me." Deb whispered.

Randy felt she was wearing no panties and he aimed his cock at her hole. She was sitting on the edge of the bar as Randy slid his length inside her. She threw her head back and laid back on the bar. Randy grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her.

He loved watching her tits bounce and roll about her chest as he thrust against her. She grabbed her nipples and pinched them. Deb put a hand behind Randy's head pulling him towards her. The other hand lifted a tit and offered it to Randy's mouth.

Randy sucked the ice cold nipple into his hot mouth sending shivers through Deb's body. He gently bit and felt her body tense with her first orgasm. Deb screamed out and dug her nails into Randy's back. This is the time when most of her lovers would stop, but not this man. Not this young hard cock.

Deb was racked by another orgasm and began to wonder if he would ever stop, hoping he never would. Randy began to grunt into her ear, breathing heavily. His cock began spurting deep inside, sending Deb to a final orgasm.

Randy kissed her then she whispered all she knew about the mystery woman into his ear. She really was a mystery woman. Nobody ever saw her face clearly and she never talked enough for anyone to know her. The only useful thing he learned was that the mystery woman usually showed up at the club on Wednesday nights.

Randy pulled his soft cock from her and got dressed. Deb laid there slowly fondling her tits as she came down from her orgasms. Cum was running down her leg into the ice chest below.

Randy said his goodbyes and left knowing two things. One, that he'd be back on Wednesday night and two, that he wouldn't be ordering any drinks on the rocks.

jacklove
jacklove
24 Followers