Ms. Grim's Tales: Halli & the Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She always slept nude, and saw no reason no to tonight, with the door safely bolted. Besides, she would not miss out on the feel of silk against her skin. She almost moaned with pleasure as it slipped across her nipples. It felt so good she almost reached for her clit, but she was tired and the bed was comfortable, and so she drifted off to sleep.

Halli had strange dreams, where the satin sheets wrapped around her breasts, teasing her nipples while the pillows fought for a place between her legs. She woke, feeling rested but horny. She stumbled out of bed, wondering if Lumion would still be a candlestick. She hoped not--he might have a sort of face as a candlestick, but he didn't have fingers and he definitely didn't have a cock.

She pulled her dress over her head, smoothing out the wrinkles and brushing off the worst of the dirt from last night. Opening the door cautiously, she stuck her head out. There was no one in sight. She went out into the hall to explore.

After opening a few doors cautiously, she found what she was looking for: a bathroom. She sighed, relieved to see that there was a large tub, with big brass faucets. Running water. Better than she had hoped for. She shut the door behind her and pulled off her dress, turning the water on the tub, and then looking around the room while she waited for it to fill up completely. She found a small sponge and two small bars of soap, which she brought with her into the tub. She also grabbed a small soft brush, to scrub the dirt from her fingernails.

When she was covered in warm soapy water, she turned the water off and leaned back, her neck on the edge of the tub. This was almost perfect. She shut her eyes. And opened them again in surprise when she felt the sponge dipping between her legs. It was moving on its own, butting with the soap to get down to her clit. Curious, she spread her legs. The sponge worked over her clit, rubbing hard in tight circles. She rocked her hips. Maybe this cursed castle wasn't so bad. The small bar of soap pushed into her cunt, only an inch or so in before pulling out again. The soft brush remained at her feet, soft bristles gently caressing. She tried to move it up to her breasts, but it drifted back down to her feet. She shrugged and pinched and pushed her breasts herself, relaxing back in the water to enjoy the slow road to an orgasm. Men weren't always patient enough for this, but the inanimate objects never slowed, just kept gently touching her until she moaned and came.

After her orgasm, she had to throw the soap and the sponge from the tub, since they wanted to keep going. But she kept the brush at her feet as she half dozed in the warm water. When the water grew cold, she reluctantly dragged herself out of the tub. She grabbed a towel (which rubbed her down on its own, paying particular attention to her tits and clit--would ever inanimate object in this castle try to fuck her?) and when she was dry, slipped her dress back over her head.

Halli moved back out into the hall and resumed her exploration. There was no one in sight, and she shivered, unnerved by the emptiness of the huge castle. She quickly made her way down the grand staircase and out the large front doors. She thought she would be able to slip away unnoticed, but as she was passing by the gardens, a huge man emerged from behind a rose bush.

A man, but not a man. He was tall, and broad, but thick fur covered his body, and his face was dominated by a large snout. He would have been taller than her, but a hunch in his back put him face to face with her. His mouth opened to reveal huge teeth.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in my castle?" he growled.

My castle. Halli realized he was the master of the castle, transformed to a hideous beast by the curse of the witch.

"I'm very sorry. I just stopped in for the night. I'll be leaving straight away." With a very rough curtsy, she tried to move around him, but he reached for her with a hand that was more a paw. Sharp claws dug into her arm and she shivered with fear.

"You're a woman." he said slowly. "You could break the curse." He dug a claw down her dress, ripping it from her body. Halli shivered, naked in the Beast's grasp. "Are you noble of heart?"

"No," she said desperately, almost crying. "No, I can't break it. Please, let me go."

His face turned dark and he bared his teeth. "Well, I'll still try. Come along."

He pulled her back into the castle and down into a deep dungeon. Long chains draped from the ceiling, and she wondered, frightened what he was going to do to her. She held back a sob, shivering in the cold air, but when she tried to cover herself, the Beast pulled her arm roughly away.

"Calm yourself. It will be over soon enough." He pulled on of the chains from the ceiling, locking her hands into a shackle. It was high enough that she had to stretch up, her heels off the ground. The Beast laughed appreciatively. "Well, you certainly are fair enough." He was looking at her breasts, and ran one claw lightly against her nipple. Halli trembled in fear.

"It won't work like this. The curse says the woman has to love you, not you force yourself upon the woman."

He looked thoughtful, or at least as thoughtful as a creature with his face could look. Then, without warning, he picked her up, settling her knees over his shoulders, bending his face down toward her cunt. Hands pulled back behind her by the chains, legs over his shoulders, naked and helpless, she tried not to cry out in fear.

But when his tongue touched her, in spite of herself, she felt the stirrings of lust. His tongue was not human sized, she could tell instantly, and when it lapped at her, it covered a surprisingly large area, moving in one motion from teasing her entrance to pressing against her clit. His fur tickled the inside of her thighs, and despite her fear, she began to rock against his head.

He licked and sucked, his large lips working easily with the large tongue, and unconsciously she let out a soft moan. This only encouraged him further, and he moved faster, wet tongue pushing at her cunt, then retreating back to swirl around her clit. She rocked harder against him, pushing herself against his tongue, wanting more.

His head lifted. "Will you fuck me now, of your own free will?"

Her eyes widened. "No. No, I won't." He was a beast, a strange half-human. She couldn't fuck him, couldn't give herself over to his mercies.

His head dropped again, tongue pressing against her. Her clit was hot and heavy, she wanted this. But she couldn't let him know. She held back the moans, but her chest heaved as she breathed heavily in and out. She was about to come when he lifted his head again.

"Will you fuck me now?" he growled again.

She could've cried with wanting, but even still, it wasn't enough. "No. No, I can't." Shamefully, she still lifted her hips toward his mouth. "I can't. But--" She tried to rub herself against him. She was so close.

He unhooked her legs from around his shoulder, his thick paws sliding up her body as he set her back on her feet. She gave a soft mew of confusion. Something that might have been a smile crossed his ugly face as he backed away from her. He picked up a length of chain from the ground and placed it carefully around her shoulders. Leaning in, he whispered.

"When you're ready to fuck me--you fuck me, not me fuck you, I'll be right here. You just say the word, and I'll unlock your hands and you can ride my cock. As much as you want." He backed away again.

The heavy chain shivered slightly against Halli's shoulders, then moved slowly, like a snake waking up. It slithered down her body to wrap once, twice, three times around her breasts, squeezing like a python, links in the chain rubbing against her nipples. Halli stared out at the Beast, confused.

He wore no shirt, dark fur covering his chest, but he did wear small brown trousers, which he slid off as he watched the chain play with her body. Halli's eyes widened when he dick appeared--it was large, not exceedingly so, but it was fat, almost as thick as her arm. She wondered how it would feel in her mouth, hard and tasting of man as it butted up against her throat. She didn't know if she could swallow that cock, but she did wonder.

The end of the chain dipped down to explore between Halli's legs, cold metal rubbing against her. She leaned into it as she watched the Beast stroke himself gently as he watched. He stared at her unapologetically, eyes mainly watching her breasts as the chain flattened them, pushed them up and then down, bounced them up and down, around in a circle.

Halli gasped when the end of the chain entered her, and the Beast's eyes dropped down, to watch the chain slid in and out of her. She still stood on her tiptoes, legs slightly spread for balance, and so when he sat down on the floor, he could see everything. His large dark eyes watched the chain fuck her thoroughly, and Halli shut her eyes to block him out.

Halli felt an orgasm building fast. She was ashamed to be putting on such a show for the hideous Beast, but still, there was only so much stimulation a girl could take. Still, it was not easy getting off on cold stiff metal, and she spent a frustratingly long moment on the brink before she exploded.

When she came, she thrust back her head and let out a long moan of pleasure. Her cunt squeezed around the chain, but it did not stop moving. The end thrust determinedly in and out, and the length pressed against her clit and her breasts, squeezing and stroking. It pulled her onward, toward a second orgasm, leaving her no time to enjoy the first.

Halli's eyes snapped open, to look at the Beast. He was watching her silently, hand still stroking his erect cock.

"I just came." she whispered. "Take it off me. I need a break--"

Another orgasm shattered through her. She lifted up as high on her toes as she could, body twisting to take in the waves of pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and for a second, she could not think, not breath.

When she got her breath back, she gasped for air as the chain continued its assault. The motions of the chain were now becoming painful, she felt so sensitive to their every motion. Her clit was raw, her nipples getting chafed. "Please." she made wide eyes at the Beast. He looked at her silently, then shrugged.

There was a time and a place for shame, and for pride. "I'll fuck you." Halli whispered. "Just take this thing off me."

"What was that?" The Beast leaned forward, pretending not to hear.

"I said I'll fuck you." She said the words loudly. There was no point in acting shy now. She shot a bold look at his cock. Perhaps she could even enjoy this. After she got her breath back.

He stood, leisurely, and took the few steps forward to stand in front of her. He lifted the chain easily off her, and it slid slowly out of her cunt. He reached up to unlock the shackles that held her wrists, brushing his chest against hers in the process. Her body was eager for him now, his soft fur was pleasant after the hard metal. He had removed the chain just before she would've reached a third climax, and her body hummed with need.

She slid down to her knees, to take his strange fat cock in her mouth. His whole body was covered in fur, but his cock was bare and naked and she wanted to see what it would feel like in her mouth. But she barely opened her mouth in preparation before he pulled her head away.

"I think we've both had enough stimulation for now. How about we get straight to it?" He looked thoughtful for a moment, then laid down on the bare ground. "You fuck me." He laughed, as if it were a grand joke.

She climbed on top of him, sliding him into her ready cunt. His cock pulled at her, stretched her tight and she gasped in pleasure. The smooth, even length of him was a relief after the chain. She bobbed up and down on him, loving the sensation. She'd never felt this stretching, this full with any man, and it felt wonderful.

He began to thrust up into her, and Halli rocked with him, taking ever thrust as deep as she could. Her breasts bounced wildly as they fucked, and the Beast watched them, fascinated. His claws dug deep into her back, but the pleasure was so great that Halli hardly noticed the pain.

It was not long before Halli was approaching another orgasm. "Please." she leaned forward, tears in her eyes. "Please, you have to cum with me--I don't know if I can take any more, if I can keep going. I love it, I love what you're doing to me, but I--" Her heart beat quickly in her chest, she panted with exertion, sweat beaded on her forehead.

The Beast flipped her onto her back, driving into her with such force and speed that Jane screamed at the sensation. And then he was a stiff body above her, jerking and moaning as he emptied himself into her. The last frantic pounding pushed Jane over the edge, and she screamed again as she came, violently and intensely. Exhausted, and finally able to enjoy the aftermath, Halli wrapped her arms around the Beast and drifted into a pleasant half sleep.

When she woke, she wasn't sure if minutes or hours had passed. The Beast stood next to her naked body, pulling on his trousers.

"It didn't work," he said. "You didn't break the curse."

"Oh." she suddenly remembered why all this had happened. A woman to fuck the beast. "I'm sorry." She looked up and down his body, thinking fondly of his fat cock and how it had felt inside her. "Maybe we could try again, sometime."

"That wouldn't work--" he growled before breaking off and giving her a confused look. "I mean...maybe. Perhaps. You'll be staying, then?"

She shrugged lazily. She had nothing much to leave behind in her old life. "I'll stay. For a while, at least. Maybe until you find some other woman to break the curse."

He scowled at her, as if he didn't like her making jokes about it. "Well, perhaps I'll see you later." He made his way toward the stairs, out of the dungeon.

When he was gone, Halli leaned back on her elbows, thinking about her day here. Yes, it was definitely worth a short stay.

12