Ms. Jackson

Story Info
Yardwork pays off for a horny younger man.
3k words
4.4
199.3k
64
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,371 Followers

I have always thought my sex drive was going to get me into trouble. Last week it was the other way around. I normally masturbate twice a day, sometimes three if I am bored. Last week when I was studying for finals in High School I could not find the time to finish myself off. At 19 I could not wait to get to college. After the forth day it became almost unbearable for me.

It was Friday and I just got home from school, and I was done with finals. I was going to run up to my room, and watch some porn. After a week of studying I need relief bad. As soon as I got in the door, my mom stopped me in my tracks. "Joe, I hope you did not forget you promised Ms. Jackson you would do work around her house." In all the excitement of knowing I was finally getting the chance to jerk off I forgot about Ms. Jackson's yard work.

"I'm just gonna check my computer first and then I will go over there" I answered back quickly.

I knew if I could get fifteen minutes alone I could get off, and get my head straight to do yard work, I thought. I always had a porno tape in the VCR ready to go. "I just spoke with her, and I told her you would be right over."

"Besides you spend too much time in your room anyway, get over there now, and then you can have free time." My mother refused to give me spending money, so she always pimped my labor out. This was not going well; my mother was pushing me out the door almost. There was no way for me to jack off now. I was resigned to the fact of doing yard work with a hard-on.

I walked across the street, to Ms. Jackson's house. She had been divorced now for five years. Her only son Frank moved out soon after they split up. I never really talked much with him; he rarely came outside. Their house was the largest on the block, and the lawn was over an acre. Mowing her yard was going to take awhile. By the time I got into the shed to get the lawn mower out it was already 1pm. The summer sun was going to bake me, and there was nothing I could do about the boner in my pants. While mowing the lawn I thought about why Mr. Jackson would want a divorce. The only reason I could get in my twisted logic was that he was gay. Mrs. Jackson had a great body for a woman in her early forties. I knew she jogged every morning, and would stare at her ass whenever she ran by. She had a nice firm round ass that accentuated her figure. Her breasts were always a delight to stare at for me. They must have been a D-cup or larger and were admired by all the boys who knew her. She always had an easygoing personality, and came over my house to visit my mother on a daily basis. As I was mowing the lawn my body became covered in sweat, I could not get, Mrs. Jackson off my mind though. I was getting so excited thinking about her body; I thought I was going to cum in my jeans. She had such elegant long black hair that almost went to her ripe ass. Her face did not reveal her age either; she still looked younger than what she was.

Just as I finished the lawn, I heard Ms. Jackson call my name out. She motioned to me to come inside. The lawn was finished I just had to put the mower away. I took me over an hour to finish, and the whole time I thought about her.

"Joe come inside and cool off you're drenched in sweat". She said demandingly.

"I just have to put the mower away."

"Please come inside, and cool off."

I walked inside and stood in her kitchen covered in sweat. I was constantly wiping my brow so sweat would not pour into my eyes. As I was doing that I could not lift my eyes off her chest. Her breasts were so close, and I was imagining what they looked like. She was wearing a light blue blouse with a white skirt. Her blouse had the first three buttons undone, and her cleavage was very obvious. I just stared at her chest just wanting for them to pop out. She had to know I was staring at her chest, because she bent down a little to look me in the eyes.

"Do you want to go upstairs to wash up?" She said while looking directly into my eyes. As I walked past her to go to the bathroom, I still could not get her out of my head my head. My mind was racing a mile a minute about what she looked like naked, to what kind of underwear she was wearing. When I walked into the bathroom I looked down at my crotch to see the obvious large bulge in my pants. I was just too horny to care about being embarrassed at this point. I just needed relief from my aching balls.

As I turned on the water in the sink, I looked for a hand towel to run under the water, to wipe off my face. I looked around the bathroom and spotted a pair of panties on the floor. They were a pair of white see-through panties. Seeing them was like sunshine on a rainy day. I bent over to pick up them in no time at all. I shut the water off, and examined them more closely. They were a little damp to the touch, but not all that dirty. I'm no expert on women's clothes but they did not seemed to be all that worn. I brought them closer to my face to smell, and the aroma was overpowering. I could smell a faint musky odor. I almost rubbed my nose in them trying to get a better smell. I could feel my heart racing as I thought about her wearing these.

At this point I had to finish myself off in the bathroom, and get my head straight. I undid my jeans, and kicked them away from me. I removed my underwear and threw them on top of my jeans. I was now naked from the waist down. My cock was at full strength. It was pointing straight up. I just kept on thinking of Ms. Jackson's naked body while I stroked my cock. I started slow at first and was working my way up to a feverish pace. I just put the panties up to my face and thought about her naked. I could not think of anything else other then her naked body. My fist was flying by the time I heard the door open all the way. "WHAT the hell do you think you're doing mister!" Ms. Jackson shouted out as she saw me naked from the waist down jerking off with a pair of her panties in my face.

She walked right up next to me to reach out and grab the panties from my hand. As she did so her body was firmly pressing against my manhood. I could feel her body right against my throbbing dick. Her warm body felt so good, I was on the verge of erupting all over her.

"THESE are an expensive, and you were going to jerk off all over them!"

"WHAT the fuck were you thinking!"

She did not blink one moment as she was yelling at me. Her eyes were looking right at mine. It seemed she was staring right through me with her blue eyes. As she grabbed the panties away from my hands, her body did not back away from mine. My cock was still throbbing against her body, and I was more worried about exploding all over her, then being caught jerking off in the neighbors house.

"MY GOD, YOU'RE MASTERBATING IN MY BATHROOM!" "SHIT, I AM SO SORRY," I shouted quickly as I was caught. I felt bad about what I was doing, and now I got caught doing it. My heart was pounding with the promise of her telling my parents about my sexual escape in Ms. Jackson's bathroom. "Cant you do that in he privacy of your own home, Joseph" She said while still staring at my face. She stepped back away from my body, and looked straight at my fully aroused penis. At this time I was looking on the floor for my clothes. Ms. Jackson looked shocked when she saw how erect my cock was. She reached out with her left hand and grabbed a hold of my shaft, and looked me right in the face again. "With a penis like this you should be having sex with girls, not jerking off with my panties in my house" "Don't you have a girlfriend, who can help with this?" She still did not let go of my cock as she was talking to me. I could feel the precum coming out of my dick at this point.

I stuttered, "No, I don't have a girlfriend. Guess I will go home now, I am so sorry about what happened." "Joseph, are you about to cum?" She said almost worried that I was going to make a mess in her bathroom.

I barely uttered out a "Yes" When I felt more precum dripping out of my cock onto her hand.

"Well, if you need to cum that badly let me help you."

"I don't think this is a good idea Ms. Jackson." "Don't worry Joseph, I use to have to help Frank with his problem all the time, besides I would kill you if you make a mess in my new bathroom."

She still held my cock with a firm grip, as she reached over and grabbed some tissues. I was still dumfounded at the fact Ms Jackson use to help her son Frank jerk off and now was going to help me. She grabbed a bunch of tissues and started slowly jerking my cock up and down. I could feel that her hand lighten up on my dick, as she jerked it. Her hands were so soft and gentle; I was imagining them as a tight pussy.

"With a penis like this, you should have a bunch of girls chasing you. Its ok if you don't though. My son had the same problem around girls. I would always have to help him masturbate."

"You must be at least eight inches or better, Joseph"

I was shocked by what Ms. Jackson did to her son, but I kept on staring at her chest, as she worked her hand over my now pulsing dick. Now I knew why Frank never left his house. She could not keep her eyes off my cock as she worked on my erection. Her whole body was slightly bent over as she was looking right at it, almost wanting to get a closer look at it.

At this point, she kneeled down in front of me so she could get in a better position. There she was tissue in one hand, my cock in another. I was trying to hold back my orgasm as much as possible so this moment would never stop. The feeling of her hand on my dick was good; I felt I could cum at any moment. I knew she was wondering why it was taking me so long to cum. She was jerking me my manhood, then used her other hand to cup my balls. She gently squeezed them as she pounded her hand on my prick. While she stroked my member all that was coming out was precum.

She looked right at me when she said, " This is taking too long, are you holding back on me."

She dropped her head back down and took a good look at my cock. She slowly brought her head closer and opened her mouth. I felt a warm wet sensation all over my cock as she engulfed my dick into her mouth. "Ms. Jackson, that feels so good don't stop." I said mumbling. I lowered my hands around the back of her head and gently pushed her closer to my body. "YOURMOUTH FEELS SO GOOD!" She was bobbing up and down on my dick so fast; I no longer needed to push her head closer. I could feel her saliva drip down all over my legs and balls. Her mouth was making such a sucking sound around my cock. Between strokes her tongue would lick the underside of my dick. I had never had a blowjob like this one. Her mouth was pouncing against my cock so hard my balls were now slapping against her chin. She took my cock all the way in her mouth with every stroke she made. Just as I was about to cum she pulled away from my cock.

Her whole mouth was covered in saliva. It was dripping down her chin onto the floor in globs "Let me know when your gonna cum, ok." She said while holding the tissues close ready to catch all of my spunk. Just as she brought her head closer and opened her mouth around my dick, I exploded. Her mouth was almost halfway down my shaft when I gushed my sperm into her mouth. I felt my whole body pulse as I came into her unsuspecting mouth. She pulled away off my dick, and it was running down out of her mouth. The sides of her mouth were pouring cum out.

I heard her swallow some of the reaming cum in her mouth so she could speak "YOU BASTARD, I told you to let me know when you were going to cum!"

My cock was still releasing cum as she pulled away. "I am so sorry, Ms. Jackson I could not help it."

She used the tissues in her hand to wipe her face, while she stood back up. As soon as she finished wiping her mouth she lifted her dress up and sat on the counter. She was wearing no panties and her pussy was gleaming with cum. I could not help but stare at her glistening vagina.

"Come over here and help me cum now." She said with a firm voice.

I knelt down in front of her and put my head between her legs. I started out just licking her clit in small circles. She then placed her hand on the back of my head and pushed my face in her twat. I could taste all of her wetness on my tongue. As I probed her hole with my tongue I could feel her cum again as her pussy clenched down on my tongue.

"You're eating my pussy so good, don't stop Joseph." She moaned. As her hand was still holding my head in place.

I kept swirling my tongue over her clit as she came on my tongue again. My whole face was covered in her juices, as I was forced to eat her sloppy cunt. I could feel that I was hard again. I felt my balls needing release again.

When she let go of my head I stood back up, and was still sitting on the counter with her legs wide open when she said. "Go put on a condom and fuck me." I did not know what to do next, wipe my face or find a condom.

"I don't have any on me, do you have any?" I was worried it would end there because I did not have any condoms.

"I don't have any either, that means you have to pull out, ok?"

I stepped forward and placed my dick between her legs, and looked right in her eyes. She was smiling, as I was about to put my manhood in her ready twat. Right when I was about to slide it in she said softly "Go easy at first, it's been awhile." I just smiled in acknowledgement.

I eased my dick between her pussy lips as her wetness made it easy. My cock just slipped right in. I could see her mouth open in joy as I buried my shaft all the way in her. My hips just took over as my body gyrated back and forth. I was going slowly at first but I soon was going in and out of her as quickly as possible. Her cunt was so wet my cock was almost sliding out of her.

"Jesus your cock is so fucking good Joseph." She responded to my deep thrusts into her body. I could feel her pussy clench down around my cock as she came over and over. The sound of my wet balls slapping against her ass was filling the room.

"Your pussy feels so good." I moaned out as my body kept on moving at a blistering pace. I knew I could cum at any moment, but I was trying to hold back to savor the moment.

As I was pushing my cock deep into her I knew I could not last long. I was going to give her one final thrust into her then pull out. As I slid my cock deep into her, I felt cum go through my shaft and erupt into her with great force. I went into a zombie like trance as my body froze as I gushed all my sperm deep inside of her womb. My mouth was wide open in shock, as I knew she did not want me to cum inside of her. I saw the expression on her face as she felt all my sperm rush inside of her. Her face was flushed with excitement, and anger. "YOU ASSHOLE!"

She pushed my body off of her and I saw my sperm start to drip out of her cunt. "I told you not to cum inside of me." She grabbed the tissues at her side and tried to catch my cum that was dripping out of her twat. She stood up still holding the tissues between her legs and looked at me with an expression of disbelief. "Next time you do that I will make you eat it out of me."

Jay626
Jay626
2,371 Followers