Ms. Jay's Shoe Store Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Ms. Jay teaches Joey how to be a cum slut.
1.2k words
4.44
45.9k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 06/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joey began sucking the cum from her panties, as if he had not eaten in a week. He devoured all of her cum enjoying the very sweet taste of her cum, the essence of why he was there.

Ms. Jay was in a state of bliss almost passing out, looking at Joey and just pleading with her eyes for him to come up to her lips so she too could taste that wonderful cum. Ms. Jay knew she had met another cum slut and could not wait for those lips and tongue.

She smiled at him as he approached her wanting mouth, knowing she too could finally enjoy the afternoon results.

As he approached they were startled by the phone. Ms Jay smiled and Joey nodded and got closer. The message came on, "Jay, this is James, you know Janice, mmmmmmmmmmmm, could you call me back I am free this afternoon, bi."

Ms Jay said "Do you think I should call her?"

"Later" as Joey lowered his mouth to hers.

Ms. Jay opened her mouth accepting his tongue, full of her cum, sucking it in like it was the last cum on earth. Tasting herself over and over she pulled Joey closer and closer until his cock was pressed against hers, both straining, both wet with desire, both tips touching as if they were also kissing.

Joey probed deeper and deeper and Ms. Jay wanted more and more. They wanted pure lust, nothing more then lust at this time.

Joey's hand now began caressing Ms. Jay, as he could not help but want to feel her wonderful body, that object of desire; his only thought was to please her again and again.

He pulled away and said "Ms. Jay, how can I please you?"

She smiled and said "Joey you have pleased me, now let me show you how I can please you."

With that she pushed Joey down on the bed and started to kiss his neck. She made him moan over and over begging for more, everything she did made his desires increase until she moved to her knees and looked at him in a strange way.

Ms. Jay looked down and then it happened, that unexplained thought that you must act on, she felt a strange passion, a passion she must act out. She started to unbutton his shirt, but then her passions made her rip it off his body, as if it was made of tissue.

Joey screamed" JAY, OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME."

Then he realized that he now belonged to her, she was in complete control and would use him for her own desire. His body reacted to her desires not his, he was now hers.

Ms. Jay grabbed at his belt pulling it off and removing his pants, exposing his underwear. It was then that she noticed he wore red silk panties that were tenting in the middle, his cock reacting to her forcefulness, growing and growing with desire. The tip dripping with pre cum, staining his panties, making Ms. Jay desire his cock more then before.

She became a wild woman now ripping his panties off yelling," JOEY, I WANT THIS COCK, I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO BE A CUM SLUT."

With that she lowered her mouth, devouring his cock to the very base, in one motion. Then she began to suck him, not like everybody does, but in a manner that everybody dreams. She was so vigorous, Joey at first was frightened but then his body reacted, he needed more, as he to pushed his cock further and further down her throat.

She moaned and opened wider as Joey pushed deeper, they both now knew what their evil side wanted, sex, pure sex, not soft, not tender, but animal lust as they both became one, one desire of lust, one wanting, one needing, with no regard as to the other, both knew what they wanted and it was happening now. Ms. Jay began to squeeze his balls, tighter and tighter until Joey moaned,

" YES, more I need more, take me, Yes, use me, I am yours."

Ms. Jay moved to his chest, licking his nipples and then sucking one in, biting down on it, making Joey moan in pain. A pain he was enjoying, the pain of ecstasy, pure sex and nothing else. Ms. Jay then started to his other nipple, while rubbing her hand along his chest to the first nipple; she began to play with it, rolling it in her fingers as she attacked the other nipple as vigorously as the first one. Her fingers pulling one and her teeth pulling the other, causing Joey to feel the most extreme pleasure and pain at the same time.

Joey's cock was growing larger and larger, the head turning purple as he grew closer and closer to spewing his cum. Then it happened, Ms Jay began to lick up his chest, moving to his neck and then pushing his arm over his head she began to work her tongue down to his arm pit.

She moaned and said" Joey, now I will show you what pleasure is all about."

Then she started to lick his arm pit. Her tongue circling and circling as Ms. Jay consumed the sweat taste of Joey, she lusted for more and more. Ms. Jay was now showing Joey what it is to be in charge and how to make a man completely in your control.

Joey began to moan louder and louder, his body never before experienced this type of pleasure. He began to move his hips upward, as she licked him faster and faster, devouring him in a forbidden place. His body was now in a state of bliss, a sexual place he had never been and he could feel what it was doing to him.

His cock began to twitch, his balls tightened and then suddenly his cock began to erupt; spewing white streams of cum, first one then another and then two more as he screamed,

" I 'M CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGG."

Ms. Jay looked down and smiled, moving her mouth to his stomach she eagerly licked up all his cum. After accomplishing her goal she moved to Joey's mouth, she kissed him as he had kissed her before, exchanging his cum in their mouths and deeply kissing him, probing his mouth deeper and deeper.

Ms Jay sat up and said" now that is how cum sluts do it Hun," as she smiled and licked her lips.

Then the phone rang again and this time she answered it. It was her friend James, asking if he could come over, dressed as Janice, so they could visit.

Ms Jay said" give me an hour Hun, I am entertaining right now" and said "goodbye."

With that she laid next to Joey pulling him to her and started to caress his ass with her long fingers, probing him she said,

" Next time I will show you what it feels like to have my cock there Hun."

She kissed him again and got up from the bed, after all she had to get the place ready for her friend Janice. Janice is going to want to hear all about the shoe store encounter and who knows she may want to join in on their next encounter.