Ms. Kara and Her Little Cumkitten

Story Info
A young mistress falling for her sweet, little pet.
9.6k words
4.05
56.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I had not promised my Daddy, I never would be able to sit through this lecture. She just drools on and on about cognitive psychology. I really want to stab myself. Only half way through, I can't pay attention to it anymore and stop taking notes. I suppose my Cumkitten would write them out for me from the recording of the lecture anyway. I would leave if it weren't for Erin siting up front. The little bitch does look the part of an adorable pretty girl. Her red top clinging to her firm perky tits That long, golden hair up showing off her sultry neck and her jeans are tight to highlight her curve of her hips as well as her sexy ass. She looked so good in spite of how much I wanted to slap her. One, because if I left, I knew she would go and tattle on me to Daddy and, two, for exiling my baby girl for weeks.

Lauren's exile was torture and I am sure Daddy only went along with it in order to get me to behave a little and not anything my sweetheart did, not that it made me any less mad at Erin for orchestrating the whole thing. Thus, I doodled in my notebook starting with my name and then hers before I drew a heart around them. I bite my lower lip nervously as I write my most private of thoughts onto the page. If I closed my eyes I could see her. My baby just as I she was when I came to retrieve her from that nasty little motel. Her smile at me reached her big, beautiful brown eyes, which looked into mine happily and devoutly. Her long dark hair cascaded down her her back. The tight little white tank top she wore left nearly nothing to the imagination as far as her little breasts and nipples were concerned and left her flat stomach exposed. Her little bubble butt filled out the little cut off jean shorts. She looked like a cheap, trashy whore but I couldn't wait to take her back home with me. I needed to feel those soft lips on mine. I look up at the clock and see it was almost time to go. My eyes shoot daggers at the back of Erin's head before I scratched out what I had written. Part of the conditions for getting her home being that her very name was taboo.

I could not get her home without making her to agree to a series of rules that Erin originally presented me that were supposably written by my Daddy. I wanted more than anything to wipe the self satisfied smirk she had on her face when she handed the list to me. My indignation grew as I read over it. They were just so unfair to my pretty girl. That said. the seven of them are burned into my memory as I am sure they are also in the mind of my Cumkitten:

1. You will only have and respond to the name Lauren when you are at school or with your pathetic excuse for a boyfriend. At all other times, your name is Cumkitten but you may also be refereed to at various times as slut, bitch, whore, fuck toy, cum dump, pretty girl, or various combinations and further additions of the same.

2. Whenever Cumkitten comes into the presence of her Master or her Mistress (no matter where she is, what she is doing, or who she is with) Cumkitten will immediately get onto her knees before either of them and beg them to let her use her mouth and/or body for their pleasure

3. Cumkitten will not pleasure herself without the direct command of her Master or her Mistress. Cumkitten is expressively forbidden to pleasure herself in the presence of her boyfriend without her Master being present and getting permission from the same.

4. Cumkitten will not cum without getting permission from her Master or her Mistress except in cases where neither her Master or Mistress are present and she is servicing a partner(s) previously approved by her Master and/or Mistress, in which case, the permission to cum must come from her partner(s). Cumkitten is expressively forbidden to cum in the presence of her boyfriend without her Master being present and getting permission from the same.

5. Cumkitten must be appropriately dressed while in her Master's and Mistress' residences. Each home has a changing room for Cumkitten to dress herself into an approved outfit just inside the front door. Unless provided a specific outfit to wear by her Master or Mistress, Cumkitten will be free to choose between the various approved outfits. Her regular school clothes may be changed inside of and stored within her designated changing room but anything she wore while on a date with her boyfriend must be removed and left outside before she is allowed entry into her Master's and Mistress' home to put on an appropriate outfit.

6. Cumkitten is expected to be a sweet and courteous little slut at all times. Whenever she is given her Master's/Mistress' or an approved partner's cum, she is to thank them profusely and clearly for their precious gift, which she is obviously unworthy of. On the other hand, if Cumkitten suffers the indignity of accepting the cum from an unapproved partner or her boyfriend, she is the clean and remove said cum from her person as soon as possible and seek out her Master to beg for his forgiveness and beg to be punished.

7. Cumkitten is allowed for appearances sake to have a boyfriend. Cumkitten never has nor will ever receive permission to fuck him and only may suck his pathetic cock on special occasions. On said occasions when he cums, she is to take his weak cum into her mouth. She is not, under any circumstances, allow to swallow said cum but must dispose of it by spiting it onto her boyfriend's face.

I hated the first the most. I love her name. I loved to say it, moan it, and scream it. I wanted the world to know what she did for me. Many of the others actually, I am a bit ashamed to admit, got me a bit excited. I loved her worship and devotion to me. I can admit that. Not to mention, they were just so damn cruel as far as that little shit of a boyfriend of hers was concerned. I did kind of hate him.

Finally class is over, I quickly close my notebook and put it into my bag before I make my way to the door. Once outside, I can't even reward myself with a cig as I promised him I would quit too. I pout as I quickly walked to my car paying no attention to the eyes that followed my nearly every move; accentuated with the click of my black, peep-toe, 5 inch Louboutin's on the pavement. I knew they wanted me. That they would do nearly anything to be with me. Usually, I would relish teasing them with a seeming accidental drop of my pen kneeling down to pick it up with my form hugging black pencil skirt, needing a drink from the water fountain spilling it down my white blouse, or accidentally undoing another button exposing my lacy bra. But today, and, well, the last few days, I only want to tease one special girl, my pretty Cumkitten. The eyes of my classmates and professors just get the thrill of a view. My dark brown hair in slight curls which bounced slightly with my gait. Their eyes drawn to the deep red on the soles of my pumps and then slowly moving up my shapely, black stocking covered legs to my pert, perfect bubble butt in my form hugging black skirt. Little white lacy thong panties hidden under my skirt matching my bra, which pushes up my big, firm breasts that almost seem ready to pop out of my little white blouse.

A slight smile graces my glossy full lips as I think about my sweet girl at home waiting for me. Although, just now, I am feeling a little annoyed at her for making me give up smoking. I think as my manicured nails move up to my face, brush back a strand of hair back into place, and adjust my big, thick black glasses. God, if she knew what I gave up to get her back, I start to ponder and then smile bigger as I know exactly what she would do. What she always did, Cumkitten would serve, worship and love me completely without any hesitation.

Today was a little special too as she was supposed to meet her boyfriend for lunch for the first time since she got home and then go strait to my house after. I am sure my perv neighbor was still probably pathetically jerking off in his basement from having watched Lauren undress from her date and turn herself into my little Cumkitten. Truth be told, I wish I could have skipped class and watched her do it myself. Absently catching my hand moving down teasing myself with my own fingers at the thought of such complete submission and devotion. I have to control myself and remind myself that doing it to myself would just deny her the pleasure of doing it for me.

With those dirty thoughts rolling through my head, my cheeks are flush as I finally pull my silver Maserati in front of my cute blue house. Both birthday presents from my Daddy, they were both functional and symbols of my independence. I couldn't properly hold court over my Daddy's pets at Slut's house nor could I do the same at Daddy's complex as his presence, well, it makes me want to be a used, little slut and, outside of maybe Cumkitten, even those needy little whores are not going to respect someone begging pathetically to be filled by a cock, even if it was only with one man. Thus, Daddy giving me my own house just down the road in the same gated complex as his so he could come by when he wanted, usually, I must confess after me pleading with him over the phone to make me a little slut again, and I could quickly run there if he needed me.

The house itself is perfect for my needs. I have a huge master bedroom with room enough for a huge king sized canopy bed along with a couch, dresser and vanity. There is also a very small room in the attic I choose specifically for my darling girl. With only a twin sized bed, desk, and dresser, all of which barely fit in that small little room, it is mostly used by her just to study (how a little nerd stole my heart I will never know) as unless I have really special company she is able to sleep cuddled with me on my bed or at least on the couch, floor, or occasionally the big, walk-in closet if really wanted to tease her and make her watch. I was also able to put in all the equipment I could possible need to watch over, and recruit new pets. My i-pad has access to video feeds throughout the house with the exception of my own camera free bedroom. But I do have my own office if I need to edit any video, keep up with everything in real time, or just tease a pretty girl or hot guy via a webcam. I have two additional guest bedrooms for any pets that need to be trained although neither are occupied at the moment at least until I can convince that pretty redhead, Faye, that she loves me and needs to run away from home. Finally, my pride and joy, is the living room that doubles as my playroom. It has a high vaulted ceiling and the outer wall is made of glass giving a great view of the lake and, likewise, an amazing view for a few lucky peeping Tom's.

I usually park in the garage but I didn't want to let Cumkitten know I arrived until I made sure she did exactly what she was supposed to do. I step out onto the curb and slowly walk up toward the front steps and I can't help but grin as I see the outfit she picked out this morning carefully folded on the porch next to her flats as I couldn't deal with the jealousy of her on a date with him in heels. I am embarrassed to admit but my heart was pounding in my chest as I know I should trust her by now but, well, what can I say, I am a jealous bitch. I bite my lower lip in anticipation as I see her jeans on the bottom of the pile, next her shiny shirt, on top of which was her lacy bra, and, finally, her little panties turned inside out with the crouch up for my inspection. I finally manage to breath as I see the soft cotton unblemished and seemingly dry. The jealousy still not completely tamed through as I, admittedly meanly, kick the neat pile of her clothes off of my poach and into the yard. Then, breath slowly counted to ten, wanting to be sweet to my pretty girl and not punish her for something I know she has no control over.

I finally open the front door and slip inside. I almost swoon as I glance into the changing room and notice what she has picked out for me. I smile, in spite of wanting to look stern when I first see her, as I am touched how she always knows exactly what I need. I fight down the urge to run in order to see her in her old school uniform as I adore her in her little skirt. As I crossed the threshold from the entrance-way into the house proper, I learn that I hadn't even needed to bother. My sweet Cumkitten was curled up in a cute little ball on the floor. I am sure she had planned on waiting kneeling for me to get home as her little knees are still a little red but I couldn't even work up an ounce of anger as I look up at her face. Her eyes closed and content as she sleeps seemingly soundly on the hardwood floor. I do my best to tip toe around her and I bend down carefully in order to let my fingers gently stroke her hair and then her cheek. I see her lips curve into a smile at her mistress's touch before her eyes beginning to flicker open and she awakes as my finger brushes her hair back over her ear.

Lauren's pretty eyes look up at me happily and then get big in near panic as she realizes that she dozed off. Quickly moving to her knees and prostrating herself at me feet. I slowly stand up saying nothing as I hear her voice almost hysterical, "I'm so sorry mistress. I should not have let myself fall asleep. Please forgive me and let me kiss your lovely feet. My pathetic, ugly body is yours to use however you might please mistress."

Lauren finishes as her nose is still touching the ground at her eyes are not even looking up to the bottom of my heels. I am not going to lie that hearing and seeing her like this is such a rush. I am getting wet just looking down at her and I am sure although I can't see it that she is chewing on her lower lip nervously assuming I am upset with her. I let her words hang in the air saying nothing and unmoving as I smile down at her pleased with her performance but unable to spare my girl just a little torment. I see her hands start to shake nervously and then the waves of grief quiver through her body as she assumes she has disappointed me. Still, I give her absolutely nothing until a soft anguished little cry escapes from her lips followed quickly by another before I speak, "It's okay pet. You may kiss my feet if it makes you feel better." I state and she moves quickly her arms almost wrapping around my ankles as I feel her soft kisses on each of my little toes.

Between kisses a chorus of "Thank you mistress" escapes her lips.

My dominance over her complete and unquestioned after she completes her task I add, "Now pretty girl give me a real kiss."

I giggle it almost torture for myself to wait this long to embrace her. She quickly stands up and blushes at the compliment but doesn't say anything until she leans forward and I feel her lips press against mine softly. As I feel them, I can't help myself as my hand moves up to the back of her head. My fingers moving into her soft hair as I held her soft lips in place as I took in my fill. Sucking at first on her upper lip between mine. Leaning in and nibbling on it before I let myself move to the other as she struggles to keep up with me. I hear her let out a little moan as my free hand moves around her body. Slowly moving down from her mid back to over her great little ass and squeezing the perfect half moon under my fingers while my tongue moves out over her lip and into her mouth. Slowly searching for and then finding her tongue with mine, I finally feel my Cumkitten give in. Her lips and her hands start to explore my body. It is my turn to moan as her finger tips pinch my firm little nipple. I let me tongue slip from her mouth and my teeth bite her lower lip tugging on it forcefully before I finally let it go.

I smile, happy just to be in my lover's arms, as she whispers, "Thank you Mistress."

I smile at her as my hand moves from the back of her head to gently pet her hair as I respond, "Cumk..." I stop myself and start again feeling so much love for her right now, "Lauren, you know what I want you to call me when we are alone." I really don't care if it is suppose to be against the rules.

I smile at her and she smiles back, "Thank you, Kara." she says and then looks away cutely before adding "I am not really a pretty girl through." she ends.

I look at her sternly at first but can't keep it up my face breaking into a smile as I respond "You are always a pretty girl to me. And my favorite." I state while I gently stroke the bottom of her chin "But I don't want to argue and I hate to admit this..." I start and break into a whisper "but I need you. Only your wonderful little tongue can give me what I need."

Lauren smiles knowingly and takes my hand her fingers interlacing with mine and walks before me almost pulling me into the living room her little ass shown off in her skirt as she moves. Her face beaming as she looks back over her shoulder at me. Lauren stops before the couch and turns to face me. I notice that she cannot help herself as the chews cutely on her lower lip as her eyes move down over my body. "Kara," she finally says after wetting her lips "You look very beautiful today." She says before leaning up and pecking my lips.

"Only today?" I tease her and get a smirk for my efforts.

"Everyday." She replies and her hands move up over the front of my blouse. Her little fingers undoing each button reverently as she exposes my bra. Her pretty nails moving up and gently sliding my top from my body. It falls on the ground behind me as her hands moves to the front of my bra undoing the clasp exposing them to her. With an almost childlike delight in her eyes combined with unabashed lust, Lauren bends down to take my nipple into her mouth. Delectable flesh between her pillow lips, I feel the slight pressure as she starts to suck on them. A soft but almost guttural moan rising from me as I feel her dare to run her white teeth over it and I have to chew on my inner cheek to keep from losing all inhibitions. Then I feel her velvet tongue envelope it circling it slowly but purposefully before she opens her mouth wide again her mouth sucking the heated bud into her mouth. I can't help myself any longer and my hand moves up holding her head against my warm, tingling flesh. The little slut grinned then knowing I was lost to her completely until she made me cum. Pulling from my hardened tip with a smack of her pretty lips and letting me see the tendril of spit glistened in the late afternoon sun that linked my flesh to her lips.

"Please Lauren..." I inexplicably let out but I knew that right then I needed her wonderful tongue on my pussy and I couldn't hide how much she meant to me. My sweet, beautiful girl looked up at me then with such love and devotion at that gift that I could only share with her responding as her hands move down my body, those fingers unzipping my skirt and sliding it down past my waist.

"Anything for my Mistress" she said as I almost fall back onto the soft couch.

Only in my panties, stockings, and thousand dollar shoes, Lauren falls to her knees before me and her hands greedily move up my soft thighs. I spread my legs eagerly in absolutely no condition to fight her advances. Her fingers move up and I feel them slide over the top of my little panties. I look down at her a little embarrassed as she can feel they are soaked through with my lust for her. She doesn't rub my nose in it at all through as she grips them and pulls them aside to reveal my waxed, little pussy. Leaning in her tongue runs along the folds of my hot little cunt and I moan but manage to keep my mouth closed; mostly keeping control of myself. However, her french manicured tips gently spread open my damp, moist needy place and I felt her well trained organ, that simply amazing, fucking tongue, mount an invasion of my loins.

I can't hold back any longer and I arch my back in a moment of pure bliss and my lips part screaming out, "Lauren! OHH GOD!!! Lauren!!!" I then almost pant as I feel her stiffen her tongue flicking it in and out of my wet little hole. The little minx curling it up and running the tip of it teasingly along the inner walls of my cunt. That tongue, my god that tongue, made sweeping, swirling motions inside of me. My hips starting to move to close my legs around her lovely face but her hands hold my legs firmly in place spread apart before her. Her tongue then slide up my slit. The tip flicking out over the nub of my clit while to of those pretty fingertips disappeared within me.