Ms. Marca Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

Roland grunted and groaned as his strong body stiffened. His sturdy cock leaped inside of her, and still he fucked her while he spewed bubbly cum. Marca twisted her head from side to side, her long silky hair flying across her face as she kept humping back to meet and take in all his cock. Her pussy muscles flexed and contracted, the wild spasms vibrating on the young man's blasting rod. Marca wished the exquisite moment could last forever. "More! Give me more of your cum! Shoot it all into my pussy!" she screamed. His only response was to puff and pant as he kept fucking his cock into her clutching hole. Then, grunting, he fell on her back and making them both down on the bed, burying her breast and face against the fleshy pillows.

His hard body slumped and Marca groaned a deep, satisfied sigh. Even after the ringing of the phone stirred her into alertness. She rolled over has he lifted himself up she reached to pull him toward her as she reached for the receiver. Roland shifted a little, but kept his face nuzzled against her tits. "Marca?" The voice came through the phone. "Is that guy still there?" Marca gulped, thinking fast. "Well, yes, he's still here," she said, gesturing for Roland to be silent as he lifted his head off her tits and peered panic-stricken into his face. "Well, is he doing what you want him to?"

"He should have been back at the Man Power shop!" Marca cleared her throat, her mind working. "Oh " she said soothingly, "he was running late and so he should finished in a while! I had him help me with everything, he did all the things I need him to do and he has done a good job and a very nice young man I think I’ll tip him a little extra something."

"Oh, well, all right,"

"As long as you are putting him to good use and making him work."

"Oh, I am," she purred, lifting one of her big tits and pushing it against Roland's mouth. "I've been keeping him very busy. But I promise I'll send him along shortly." When she hung up, Marca looked at Roland and giggled loudly, “that was Mr. White!” Very quickly their laughter died into the soft whimpering sounds of passion. As he sucked on her tits she reached for his cock and began to stroke it. The cock uncoiled in her hand as she rested her head back on the pillow.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers
12