Ms. Marca Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I went down below and had a good stay in the head/bathroom; I had to empty more than just my bladder. I expelled as much of my bowels as I could and used a handywipe to clean up my ass as much as I could. I took KY and ran it up my back hole. I was ready to go do some butt fucken! When I came back up topside I looked at Shawn's brother and said "Can you fuck as good as your brother!" Dan smiled and said I'm ready, and with that I cocked my finger at him and motion for him to follow me. I went back to the deck cushion and got down on my knees and took out the KY I had in my bag I brought up from down below and put some on his already stiff cock. I turned and got on my knees and was on all 4's. He began to use his fingers on my ass hole. He pushed them into me slowly; I moved my hips and leg a bit to give him a better angle to work from. He settled himself above me, setting his knees up behind my ass, and pulled me up a bit. He kissed my back, the back of my neck, and his hands wrapped themselves around my big dark rock hard nipples. He placed his hard cock at my ass, and pushed, he slid in so smoothly. I sighed with the pleasure of it.

I let one of my hands go to my pussy where I stroked my clit in rhythm to his strokes. His hands were brutal on my breasts, the pain and the pleasure was exquisite. He was putting little bites on the back of my neck. I felt all these little tingles all over my body. His cock slipped in my ass, and I told him go slow..easy! But within a matter of minutes we both were humping for the thrill of blinding sex and pain. He was fucking my ass, stroking, filling me up with all he had, and pressing harder and harder. He placed his hands on my back and reared up and began pounding me. I could be silent no longer. I let out a cry as he fucked me, "Oh my, Oh my, Oh my God, Your cock is so great. I am starting to cuuuuummmm. I'm cumming Oh God this is so wonderful. I am there, I am there!" He grabbed my hips and began pulling me toward him on his in stroke. I could feel his balls, tighten and draw up, and I fell over the edge. The waves of my orgasm washed over me like a million tides. Again and again, I felt the waves. He yelled out seconds after I did, and I could feel him emptying hot sperm into my ass. I reached back and put my fingers up to get the sweet man cream and to taste our juice inside me.

I looked back and told him "DON" STOP YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH FUCK MY ASS AGAIN, DO IT GOD DAMN IT FUCK ME!" The look on his face was one of disbelief but he just went back to humping and I could hear him say in a low voice "yes ma!" This time he fucked me for about 25 minutes in the ass and it was a good hard fuck, very hard. I had 3 or 4 climax during the second ass fuck he gave me. When he came again he yelled so loud I swear his friend must have though I had hurt him. : I THINK I DID!"

He collapsed on top of me, and I rolled a bit to give him room. I smiled up at him and said, "thank you, I needed that." He said I was the sexiest woman he has ever known. I pulled myself up on my elbows and watched as the sun went down. "Ed you fix something to eat and tonight I'm sleeping up on topside" They just looked at me and Ed said "You don't want to sleep Captain's state room/cabin?" All three of them looked at me. "No we have more room to fuck up here and I think you guys like watching me fuck!"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12