Ms. Marca Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

His hips started to move again and this time I didn't stop him. He started a fucking motion in and out of my mouth. My face would come down and his hips would thrust up to meet it, then back we both went. His cock sawed in and out of my mouth moving faster and faster. With a grunt of satisfaction, Robert began to cum. "God, I'm cumming, Marca do you want me to take it out!" I pulled my mouth off his cock for just long enough to gasp "God Damn fuck my face! Fuck me, no way!" With that said he continued to pump for just a few seconds and I felt him stiffen and the first of his jets of sperm hit the back of my mouth.

At first it looked as if I would suffocate. His cock head swelled in my mouth and I could clearly feel his hips jerked once then twice as he let out a deep, guttural groan. I swallowed over and over again, as quickly and as deeply as I could. But I couldn't keep up with the density and speed of my older lover's thick, cream. I coughed, I choked as stream after stream belched with enormous force into my mouth and trickled from the corners of my lips to drip onto my upturned, hot rock hard tan nipples.

My mouth clung to his cock as it softened in my mouth. I didn't want to let it go and kept sucking and licking. I wanted it to grow again in my mouth. I wanted the precum to start flowing out again and wanted him to once more cum in my mouth. He fell on the bed beside me and said "Marca I got to rest give me a few minute oh God your something else!" I looked over at his alarm clock and saw it was almost 1 AM. Shit I got to get home and I wanted to fuck, goddamn living at home.

"Robert when will your wife be home?" He looked up at me and said "Sunday night why!" I looked off in space as if I was trying to solve the cure for cancer. "I'm going to a party tomorrow night but I'll be here at 11 and can stay till 1 again so let's skip the pussy eating and cock sucking shit and go straight to the fucken." The look on his face was one of shock and yet he was dumb founded. "Robert I got a better idea why don't you just not go into work tomorrow and rest!" With a big smile I took hold of his limp cock and said "your going to need a lot of rest before this weekend is over." I left him in bed as I went out the door putting my dress on to make it across the backyard to my backdoor and be the good girl that daddy may be setting up for.

I wonder if Robert can fuck without stopping for a couple of hours?

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers
12