Ms. Marca Ch. 46

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I felt his breath on my pussy, the bedsprings squeaking as he moved down.

As his mouth covered my clit in wet kiss, he moaned, breaking the kiss for a moment, his hands spreading my legs wider, massaging my inner thighs and running his thumbs in the crease that divided my legs from my puffed labia.

"You're so wet," he whispered, the sensation of his cool breath against the hot flesh driving me insane. "I love that... Oh, God, you smell and taste so good..." (cherry cough drop will do it every time)

With that, his fingers reentered and his mouth covered my clit again, sucking it in slowly. His talented tongue went to work again, rubbing gently against that sensitive nubbin of hardened flesh at the top of my pussy lips. In a short moment, I closed my eyes again, crying out at the searing, heavenly sensations that shot through my body like liquid fire. He was taking me towards the most intense orgasm of my young life.

I bucked against his face, chanting his name, as my blood rushed hot through every part of my body. The torrent of pleasure culminated in a series of explosions that raced through my pussy, each burst releasing more of my own hot cum against his face. He lapped it up, his tongue continuing its wonderful ministrations as I came hard, my being absolutely torn as I cried out in exquisite release, my body convulsing in spasms of pleasure.

I was still twitching when his mouth released me at long last.

His eyes told the story of patience, but it wasn't a lesson I wanted to learn at the moment. Being so turned on always makes me want to please my partner to the extreme.

I reached out and took his gorgeous penis gently in my hand. I stroked it lovingly as I lowered my head to taste this delectable present. It was dripping with precum, and I swirled my tongue around it, licking it up. Its raw, earthy taste spread over my tongue, amplifying my own lust by ten times. I moaned with pleasure as I kissed the swollen head open-mouthed. Upon pulling away, a sticky string of milky precum connected my tongue to his head before I lapped it up, swallowing.

"Oh... my God..." he muttered.

Licking up and down his shaft, coating it with saliva, I relished the feel of the popped veins and the silky smoothness of the hard flesh and his hands pulling me in more insistently. Satisfied that he was seething with lust, I took the whole head into my mouth and teased it with the flexed tip of my tongue, lightly digging into the slit, smiling as I heard him utter a curse under his breath.

With that, I bobbed my head down and took at least half of his length into my mouth, sucking as I withdrew with a moan of satisfaction. I'd wanted this for so long. My pussy was aching with need as I imagined him sliding in and out of it. But I was enjoying him too much like this. I kept my tongue flexed, massaging his cock as I sucked, applying pressure to sensitive spots along his shaft.

I went down on him again, and then again, each time taking him deeper. When the head reached my throat, I flexed as if to swallow, enclosing it tighter. He moaned in pure pleasure, which drove me on further, wanting to feel him cum in my throat.

"Oh, Marca... your so good..."

He started to buck against my mouth, his cock thrusting deep. I about choked when he undulated almost too deeply, but managed to continue without gagging. He was enjoying so much, it became a point of pride not to ruin it with gagging. I continued sucking and swallowing him down with everything I had and opened my eyes, expecting to see his still closed in ecstasy. But they were open, burning into me with such intensity I almost felt scorched.

The eye contact must have put him over the edge, because he yanked back quickly, my hungry mouth releasing his cock with an audible slurp. His cock at my face went off and filled my eyes, mouth and hair with his hot creamy cum. "OH yes more Richard more cum on me!"

"I'm sorry," he mumbled. "I didn't mean to shoot off like that. I just couldn't help it! I mean... you are so beautiful and so sexy!" I swabbed the blobs of cum off my face and some had dripped down on to my breast. "Don't worry about it, Richard," I purred, then brought my cum-smeared fingers to my lips. "I'm just happy that I excite you so much." I licked the cum off my fingers, enjoying the slightly salty taste of his thick juice almost as much as I did the astonished look on his face.

I sat him on the edge of the bed and stood directly in front of him. Seductively, I pressed my naked pussy to his face. I moved him to where we were in a 69 position and it was just a minute are 2 when I felt his rod twitch back to life. As I felt his cock grow hard in my mouth I moved off him and while on all 4's I looked back at him and said "Please I need you!" I lowered my head down on the pillow and spread my legs as wide as I could. I felt him move in behind me, I moaned to let him know that I was enjoying myself. I also arched my back so that he would have a better view of my ass.

"Oh Richard I love it this way do me, do me hard... Put it in me, slide it in" I felt his cock slide across my pussy lips. and I went to work trying to open up so he could slip it in. I started to get loud. "Oh God Richard, Oh Fuck, Oh Fuck, Give it to me, Fuuuucccckkkk me, Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee"

I shoved back at him fucking his cock for every inch he had. We where like animals, I was grunting, and moaning, he was huffing and puffing. I kept building and building. "Oh God, Give it to me, Fuuuucccckkkk me, Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee Harder, faster. I love your cock, it is so fucking big, it is so fucking hard, so fucking goooooood, give it to meeeee, give it to meeeee." I finely heard him say it "NOW, OH GOD NOW" I felt his cock pulse inside of me, I felt my mind explode, my cunt clenched at his cock. I was milking his cock for every drop of his nectar. I screamed "YES, YES, GIVE IT TO ME, HARDER, HARDER FUCK ME! His cock pumped in and out, deeper every time, until he was all the way inside me, his balls against my soaked sex, and my pussy started to squeeze him almost involuntarily even as my orgasm continued, building on the one from before, taking me further into oblivion. I was almost sobbing from the pleasure.

I was being rocketed to another orgasm before I even had the chance to realize what was happening.

"Richard... yes, yes oh, God!" I cried out, my body seizing in the throes of ecstasy. Wave after wave of blissful release poured through me, out of me. I fell on the bed and we both lay as if dead... It was so hard to get our breath.

When I open my eyes I found myself in his arms and my head on his chest. Oh a man that made love to me and I never judge or compared him to anyone else. It was him making love not just a cock, it was him, not a faceless sex organ, it was him not a climax.

He held me and I watched him sleep ..I studied his eye lashes, his dip on his top lip, the way his skin is smooth on his neck. I'M IN LOVE!!!...

I'M FUCKEN IN LOVE!!!!...

I ran my hand down to his limp manhood I looked and studied this baby maker, this may be one that I will soon know every fold, dimple, wrinkle... oh it is beautiful.. it was all mine to hold, feel and kiss...I love a cock...oh I can love his forever. I ran my fingers over the head studying the Pee hole squeezing the head just enough to open it so I can lick the drops off the pink rim. I studied the thick mat of his pubic hairs, now dried and crusty with my cunt juices. I touched the loose flesh of his ball sac, tracing his nuts with delicate touches of my fingertips. Then I leaned over and lightly kissed the crown of his prick. Richard moaned softly and shifted slightly in his sleep. I smiled and lazily licked my tongue over the tip of his cock. His cock stirred into arousal. I gently sucked his cock between my lips and held it tight. With gentle, coaxing sucks, his cock began to grow, expanding in both length and width inside my mouth. I shivered with excitement. Soon, I couldn't help sucking more and more of his growing organ.

Feeling his shaft uncoil caused my own lust to grow, within seconds, I had Richard's cock standing tall, pulsing between my lips as I felt fresh wetness in my pussy. I sucked harder on his cock and I squeezed my lips around the middle of his cock and started tickling the underside of his length with my tongue. I felt his cock tremble and a moment later his eyes blinked open. "Don't you ever get enough?" He asked, chuckling softly as he reached out to touch my tits. I shook my head without removing my lips from his prick. I met his smile as I gulped more of him down.

I was determined to please my man in every way I could., I started bobbing My head up and down on his prick. My lips blazed over his cock, creating a terrific friction, which I knew he loved. Richard's cock jerked inside of my mouth. I next tasted jets of cum blasting against the back of my mouth and throat. I sucked fast, swallowing down the thick cum as quick as I could. When I had drained Richard's balls, I kissed the tip of his cock head lightly, making Richard laugh as he reached out to warmly embrace me. I looked up at him and said.

"Marca you have got to be the worlds greatest woman when it come to making love!"

"Richard I don't know about that, bit I did fuck at a Holiday Inn last night!"

"Do I get a second course of breakfast?"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12