Ms. Marca Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

"Yes!"

I cried as his cock head started to part my pussy lips.

"Do it! Shove it in me hard! I want to feel all of it stuffing my cunt to the limit!"

He was braced on his hands, looking down at me with a grin on his face. He let his weight come down on top of me while slipping his hands beneath my shoulder blades. I lifted my legs and wrapped them around his waist. Just as I locked my ankles together, he shoved forward powerfully with his hips, his giant cock forcing my cunt open. He stopped, pulled back a little, and then rammed his hips forward again, this time driving the full length of his meat all the way into me. I gripped my legs about him tighter, starting to hump my cunt upward to meet his thrusts.

"OH MY GOD YES, YES OH! GOD YOUR THICK!"

He raised his upper body so he could reach my tits with his mouth and he began sucking on first one nipple, then the other. This kid loved my breast I think he wanted to feed all over again. This only served to drive me wild, as my tits seemed to be even more sensitive than ever right now.

I moaned as one more climax rushed through me. Now I was getting into it, really starting to enjoy it. It felt fantastic to me and I wanted it to continue for as long as possible. I lost control of my body, having one orgasm after another. All I wanted was to let him and the other men satisfy me. The kid slammed his cock up into my cunt as deeply as he could and it expanded just before his boiling cum exploded out to fill me.

The fucken he gave me sent me over the edge I wanted them to take me, do me all over again. Make me climax all night long.

"GOD I LOVE TO FUCK"

I raised up on my elbows and looked around at the other five and saw that the first three were hard and ready to go it again.

"I need to Pee! Would one of you get my overnight bag I need something out of it!"

One of them went into the living room and got it for me. I pulled out a jar of water base gel that I use on my pussy to keep it from getting raw or to dry, if I'm going to be doing some heavy duty sex. I was already beyond that point, but I needed it for to help me get though the next few hours. Something to grease me up with.

"Just what the doctor ordered."

I dipped my fingers into the jar and took out a large glob, which I coated my pussy lips and one or two of the guys now throbbing member. I stuck my fingers in again, coating them up, then leaned back. Sticking my hand down on my pussy I placed a single greasy finger against my cunt hole and worked it all the way in. Oh that was cool to my lips and made the soreness go away, I wanted to enjoy the rest of the night, even better than the first half. One of the guys gave me a new drink of the lime juice stuff and after a few sip's I was ready for the second half kick off. I think the score was University of MARCA 42…the University of FUCKEM 42. Just no defense that first half, but everyone likes a high scoring game. I had guys ask me if I ever get lucky and score!

I rested back on my elbows and looked around at them and smiled and said with a Dirty Harry look on my face. "Who is next that wants to make my day?"

One of the first guy stepped forward and not saying a thing had his hard-on in hand and was moving up between my legs as I spread them and on his knees took it all the way in one hump. Thank God for the gel!

The bombardment of my pussy made my head spin and my body smolder. I came hard and fast, the rich womanly nectar spilling from my depths and drenching the stud. My juices soaked my thighs and ran down my leg. The big guy suddenly arched his back, driving his cock as deeply into me as possible. I felt the organ expand and then felt his cum fill me.

"Oh, oh, yesss, yesss," I gasped, humping up to meet each of his hard thrust that the stud was giving my cunt. I made my pussy milked him.

"Give it to me, lover! Give me all of your sweet cum. Blast it into me! Flood me with it!"

He grunted and groaned as his strong body stiffened. His sturdy cock leaped inside of me, and still he fucked me while he spewed bubbly cum. I kept humping back to meet and take in all his cock. My pussy muscles flexed and contracted, the wild spasms vibrating on the guys blasting rod.

"More! Give me more of your cum! Shoot it all into my pussy!"

His only response was to puff and pant as he kept fucking his cock into my sucking, clutching hole. Then, grunting, he fell back and rolled off the bed.

"You ….I said you…are you ready to… to make me cum! Get that big fabulous cock in here, move your ass I want it!"

"Now fuck me one more time. I want you to be on top this time." This was one of the first group of guys who had started this party spread my legs apart and played with my clit. He then placed his massive shaft at the edge of my pussy, thrust his hips forward, and entered me in about 3 stroke.

"You feel sooo fucking good." He answered, "You sure do love cock, don't you"? I replied,

"You know it. Now stop teasing me and fuck me hard. All of you if your going to fuck me your better get your best face on cause I'm hear to tell you I want some hard driving, pile driving, slam it to me, taken it home fucken,,,you cunt lickers hear me?"

The all just froze and looked at me when I was yelling at them. He continued with slow easy strokes, all the way in and all the way out. I screamed like I was being tortured,

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me God damn it or I will get someone up here who will, I said FUCK ME YOU ASS HOLE…harder!"

He really started to pound into me. The bed frame was banging against the wall, and I wondered if it would collapse beneath us. I begged him,

"Give me it! Harder! Don't stop! Shit… yes, oh, God!"

I cried out, my body seizing in the throes of ecstasy. Wave after wave of blissful release poured through me, out of me.

"'Jesus what a good piece of ass, what a cunt," he groaned, burying himself deeper, his cadence the same deliciously patient rhythm as he thrust into me. His cock was like a piston going in and out, deeper every time, until he was all the way inside me. His balls slapped against my soaked ass hole, and my pussy started to squeeze him almost involuntarily even as my orgasm continued, building on the one from before, taking me further into oblivion. I kept telling him how good it was how good it felt, giving him all the encouragement he needed with every plunge he took, my pussy muscles clenching that hard cock of his every time he withdrew.

"Shot that load baby, shot that cream up my cunt, make me sing baby, make me cry out!"

His strokes suddenly became long, deep and than slower, his cock pulsed, shooting a stream of cum inside me. He trembled and moaned as he thrust again and again, each one bringing a fresh jet of semen that splashed inside my pussy. I cried out, "OH YES, YES, YES!"

His cum overflowing and dripping out of me even as my own climax finally relented.

I looked up at him. His eyes were closed, his face locked in an expression of sheer heavenly enjoyment. At last, his own orgasm subsided, and he settled back on his haunches after a few moments, his cock softening and slipping out. He took a few minutes to recover, his breath slowly returning to normal.

He open his eyes and smiled at me. I looked up took a deep breath and smiled back and put my hands up near his face and said.

"Want to fuck me again?"

I looked over and here stood the fat short cock Mexican ready to have his turn, this was not my idea of a good fuck and I didn't need a little boy Pee Pee to try and get me to see stars. This was a waste of time. Good place to end this evening. "No more gentlemen, I'm tired!" The fat ass hole reached out and took hold of my arm as I got up off the bed and shouted at me, "I FUCK YOU, I'M THE BOSS YOU WHORE YOU GET BACK ON BED!"

I looked at him and told him get the fuck out of here. Just for that smart ass remark, "I'm fucken everybody one more time but you… you baby Dick ass hole, you got a little boy cock… you can't fuck worth a shit....go jerk off and watch me fuck all them again!"

I didn't see it when he hit me, but I felt it as I fell to the floor and the next thing I knew two of the guys were picking me up. The other three had him down on the floor about ready to beat the shit out of him. It took me a few minutes to recover and my face I knew was going to be black and blue. When I got my head right I looked up and one guy had a wet wash cloth wiping my face and the other one had his arms around me as if he was holding me up. I over heard someone say let's give that son-of-a-bitch some of the same. I looked up and said in a low voice, "No I'm going to do what he wants, I'm going to fuck him!"

Everyone looked at me not believing what they just heard. "Gentlemen will you help him up and tie the PEQUENO DICK hands behind his back with something that he can't get lose from. They took his belt and tore up a kitchen towel and tied his hands behind his back. I told them to bend him over the stool that Mary used for her make up table. I went to my over night bag and got out my 9 inch dildo and held it up so he and everyone could see.

"HOW MUCH COCK DO YOU WANT UP YOUR ASS, YOU READY TO FUCK, PEQUENO DICK?"

I took the dildo and turned it on and ran it around his face and over his lips and got up next to him and kissed the head of it so he could see me lick and kiss it again. I gave it to one of the guys and said when I say so… shove it up his ass to this point and I showed him how much to put in. I got on the floor in front of him on all 4's and told the young kid,

"You get to fuck me because you're a gentleman and you have a man's cock and only men get a piece of my ass!"

With the kid behind me and his cock in his hand I looked at fat boy and said "I bet you cum before I do!" We all laugh at him. I turned and looked back at the kid and said just about ½ your cock is all I want for a while..ok..you can do that..? "Yes pretty lady anything for you!"

I looked at the guy who had the dildo in his hand and said, "Fuck him at the same pace as I get this cock up my pussy!" Let's go put it in big boy as I looked back at the kid and than over at fat boy and the guy behind him.

"OH NO, NO, NO, GOD DAMN YOU WHORE STOP, STOP I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!"

I just smiled at him as he tried to fight the pain and the thickness of that hard plastic rod.

"That is my favorite dildo, you should be happy I'm letting you use it!"

The kid was giving me about as much as I wanted but I could see that he was going to get carried away and start trying to drive it all the way in. I was not in the mood to have anymore sex, just wanted to make this ass hole eat shit.

"Oh give it all to me give it all to him fuck us good!"

I looked over at him and he was in pain and his face had that strain around the mouth and neck as he tried to hold back the hurt. Tears began to run down his fat cheeks and he open his eyes and looked straight ahead at me as he let out a deep breath that he had been holding. I looked at him and smiled and blew him a kiss as I said,

"I love a good fuck , don't you and the big cocks are the best fuck you can get. You just got to get use to them!"

"Oh it is so good… fuck us faster…. Harder… ram it to us…. make us beg for your big cock!"

With that the kid and the guy with the dildo picked up the pace and was in a race to see who could get it in and out faster. He began to moan and I knew by that sound that he was over that hurt pain and into the dull throbbing and it would be just a few minutes before his little pisser would leak cum. I watch that look on his face as he looked up and the far away stare came up and I knew he was about to drip cum. I looked back and told the kid to stop. I moved him away and I moved my ass around and backed it into fat boy's face and told him, "Lick my ass you son-of-a-bitch..tongue my ass hole..clean it!"

"No I can't no!" "FUCK HIM HARDER!"

He cried out and flicked his tongue into my ass, I pushed back and turned my head toward him and shouted for him to lick it clean. I humped my ass into his face and felt his tongue slip into my brown rose bud. Nice, that felt good, keep it up and you may fuck me…like shit! Without any movement and very little notice he pulled up his head and moaned and shot his load on the floor the dildo did him in. Everyone clapped and hooted and gave high five's "Marca you know your cocks, how did you know he would cum?"

"Put a 9 inch rod up your ass and so will you!"

"Don't pull it out just keep butt fucking him until I say to pull it out, where is that kid you can finish what you started and he just smiled and started stroking hid tool again. I wanted to make sure that fat boy could see me getting some cock and I wanted to tell him how good it was and how big I like a real man's cock! I went on for a while giving him hell and than I had enough. It is time you guys go! Everyone got dressed and I told them to leave fat boy like he was and told the kid to stay to make sure his boss got home.

After they all had gone I went in to take a shower and had the young stud clean up the bedroom and make sure that fat boy was tied up for the night. God I had bumps and bruises all over me, just not from the slap I got but just the rough sex. The other thing was how much cum ran out of my pussy when I took my shower. When I came out the kid was dressed and setting on the bed like a good boy he was. I told the stud to get undressed and set on the edge of the bed. I moved fat boy over to him and had him on his knees with his hands still tied.

"Suck his cock, if you don't I'll cut off your balls!" He shook his head no and just as he was about to open his mouth to say something I showed him a pair of scissors and snipped the air 2 or 3 times. "I SAID SUCK HIM!" He put his full mouth on the kid's big cock and went to sucking. I moved to his balls and ran the edge of the scissors over his balls and told him do a good job and I might let you get untied. I watched and saw that he had the cock in his mouth and it was causing him problems due to the damn thing was getting hard again, youth, what would we do with out them.

I moved him to the side and look down at the fat shit and said "You're a fucken cock sucker and you suck good, he is just right for my pussy!" With that I sat down on the kid's cock and face him so that he could suck my nipples and I could ride him one more time. I watched fat boy look at me and once in a while I would tell him how I was going to call his friends and show them the pictures we took of him getting fucked with a dildo.

"If you fuck with my boy here, I'll have some men take care of you! I will cut your balls off! Look at me when speak to you! You understand?"

Still on his knees he looked up at me and said "Si!" Than I slapped that ass hole as hard as I could, damn I made my hand sting.

"Next time I come to visit my friend Mary I may have you two over for a party just the 3 of us! PEQUENO DICK, you get to watch and suck his cock! Or I send the pictures to your wife and your boss!"

"Si, senora, Si!"

I sent the kid and him out of the place about 5 AM. God what a night! After it was all over I felt like hell for one thing I had to much to drink and can't remember if I had a good time or not. I think I did but I would have enjoyed it more if I had stop with just one drink, but than I would not have done anything if I had not got a buzz on. You go figure it out! As I got into bed and was about to go off to sleep I told myself and looked up toward heaven, please Mary don't plan anything for Saturday night.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12