Ms. Marca Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers

"Phew," he half whistled out, "you sure have me turned on, lady."

Marca purred, "Hmmmmm, really," smiling inside and out, she moved her right leg over the arm of the chair, exposing all of her, and causing her pussy lips to spread. "I like having you turned on, it gets me all wet and excited," as she spoke, she gently put her hand on her pussy, "just to think of what you must look like under those pants." She purred again.

"You want to see?" with a small tone of pleading and hoping, Bill asked.

She just purred and moved her hand very slowly around her thigh. Bill unhooked his pants for the second time that afternoon, but this time took them off. His shorts were very wet as he lowered them over his legs. Marca looked at him with her mouth open in disbelief, she cried out "Ohhhh Oh My God yes, yes so nice" that floated from Marca's lips.

I noticed that his cock was uncircumcised. I had never seen many like that before. I also noticed that even though it was not yet full erect, his cock was much bigger than many men would have with a hard-on. His very large cock was getting erect, the veins clearly standing out on the shaft. Bill just stood there with his massive cock swaying out in front of his flat belly with just the tip of his knob pushing out from his foreskin. She put her fingers to her mouth and licked them, encircling them with her full lips and licking them with her tongue. Bill's hand instinctively took hold of his hard cock and began moving slowly up and down. Marca returned her hand to her pussy, and put a finger slowly, deftly inside her as she sucked air through her teeth making a passionate, hissing sound. Bill caught his breath at the sight, and squeezed his cock harder. He was no longer thinking, no longer being amazed at his good fortune of getting this repair assigned to him. His entire mind and body were consumed by Marca's body and the aching, pulsing feelings in his groin.

Marca swung her leg around, and got up out of the chair, and took the three steps over to Bill. Gently she took his arms and pulled his hands away from his cock . Marca reached out and held Bill's erect prick. It was so thick she could not get her hand around the shaft. She pulled the foreskin down the shaft. A large, angry looking, purplish knob eased out and seemed to swell up even larger. She just played with it for a while, checking it out as if it was the first dick she ever saw.

Bill didn't resist or even speak, he was a man in a trace, a trance of ecstasy and passion. Marca said nothing, just began untying her dress and taking it off. Reaching to her side, she unwrapped the dress and let it drop to the floor, pushing it aside with her heels which was all she had on. Running one of her hands up her legs, and around her abdomen, squeezing her breasts, and then moving her hand back down, she asked, "Do you like?" While she knew the answer was obvious from his rapid breathing, and the liquid running down the side of his cock that moved with every beat of his heart; she wanted to keep him aching.

But the sight of his cock, throbbing so close to her, knowing she was about to have a real cock for a change began to work its own magic on her feelings and the wetness inside her. The best Bill could manage was nodding his head yes, his mouth had been open so he could breathe as fast as he needed to, and was dry. His eyes followed her hand, floating over the curves of her naked body.

They started making out and wrapped their arms around each other. Bill rubbed his cock at the entrance of her juicy slit and tried to work it in. Marca was desperate to get fucked and panted, "Come on Bill, stick it in me." "It won't fit," Bill joked. "Well then make it fit," Marca joked back. Bill just kept moving his dick up and down her cunt lips, trying to slide it between them. Bill kept sliding his dick up and down, teasing Marca. She didn't appreciate being teased. "Please Bill, put it in me," she pleaded.

Bill pushed his knob in. I could feel the tip of the great purple head disappear up inside me. Bill just stood still and leaned into Marca to apply gentle pressure. Finally Marca's pussy opened up a little more and the head sank in. Marca had the first two inches in her. She had nine more to go. The huge shaft slowly easing in a little more. Marca cried out with pleasure. Bill pulled out a little and then slowly pushed his cock back in. With each thrust of his body, his cock would sink in a little deeper. I was mesmerized, and squealing. When Bill finally got most of it in, he pulled my long legs up around him and really started to fuck me. Marca was crying out with pleasure, her hands were gripping his back. How I took all of him, I'll never know, but I did. His hairy balls were now slapping her bottom. He kept pulling his prick almost out of her cunt until just part of the head was in and then rammed it in hard. Marca was now thrusting with him and really enjoying a superior fucking. She grunted and came with a load moan. It was obvious she had the first real orgasm she had in months. I never acted or sounded like that when I fucked my husband.

Marca's lips were parted and she was sucking in air and whimpering. Her half-closed eyes She was coming again. She gripped Bill's shoulders crying out "Bill, oh Bill keep on fucking me." Marca was crying and heaving her hips to meet his every thrust. Bill was moving faster now with short sharp stokes. His balls had sunk up into his body. He was about to come. You could see it with every jerk of his body. Marca's legs were locked around his back. She was shouting out: "Fuck me darling, fuck me. Oh God, keep fucking me! God I love it!" This continued for a quit a while. Damn, I was sure Bill would come soon, but he never did. All the while, Marca continued shouting for him to keep fucking her and cheering him on with statement about how good he was and how good his dick felt in her.

She was never vocal with her husband in this way. I quickly realized that Bill was fucking me better than my husband ever had or for that matter could, and that was why she made so much noise. Finally, Bill plowed into her with one final thrust and spurted his cum deep into her pussy. They locked together with arms and legs around each other for a while with his prick still up insider her. They kept kissing each other while Marca tried to catch her breath he slowly leaned to his side. As he did so, his cock slowly came out of her pussy. It was so long it took a while to slide all the way out. When it finally did, it make a loud plop, which cause both of them to giggle. Marca let out a long sigh. Bill's cock was all slimy with her juices. Marca's cunt was gaping open red and swollen. I didn't feel any sperm come out, I was in a trance wondering how this man, who was fifth teen to twenty years older than me, could have fucked so hard and long.

Marca put her hands at his neck, and moved them down his chest, transfixed and yearning, her eyes deep pools of passion looking right at him. As she reached his waist, she bent at the knees, maintaining eye contact; her hands reached the skin at the bottom of his shirt. She thought he was going to swallow his tongue he gasped so deeply as her hands touched his cock. The feel of him in her hands, the blood pumping against her palms: the seducer was now seduced. She could feel the muscles of his legs tighten. Keeping her focus on his eyes, her head tilted up, she held his cock out straight in both hands, put her tongue out, and as he watched licked the tip. Then she needed to see it close up, and as she turned her eyes down, she felt a pulsing of her own inside her. Now she needed to cum, too. But she knew whether she did him with her hands, or sucked him deep into her mouth, her need was building again and she just knew she wanted more.

Marca started to lick and suck at the large dome, and then she opened her mouth and tried to get his cock inside but could only manage to get the end of his knob in. She sucked furiously at it, and then she pulled it out and licked up and down the shaft. His dick became rock hard. I marveled that a man his age could produce so many erections. She looked up at him ”if that was good; this next fuck will be great!” She took him into the bedroom and looked back at him “I want to fuck you the rest of the day, I need more!”

He stood at the edge of the bed and guided Marca to the edge so that her firm ass was on the edge of the bed her wet sweet pussy exposed completely to him. He knelt on the floor in front of the bed and began kissing and licking her firm breasts, paying close attention to her erect nipples. Fondling her breasts with his hands. He wanted so much just to put his hard cock inside of her waiting wet pussy again. He knew that only he would gain pleasure from that and wanted to give Marca more. His mouth and tongue worked their way down her body stopping at her belly button and sticking his tongue inside of it. His fingers feeling the wetness of her pussy. His cock was getting harder it was throbbing and could feel Marca move as he inserted his finger inside of her. Her hips moved with each thrust of his finger.

She moved his head down to her love box. “I can’t eat you, my cum is in you!“ “Big boy you better lick it clean and eat pussy if you want more ass today!“ He looked up at her face; she looked at him and smiled, reached out and pushed his head down. His mouth dropped to her cunt. At first he timidly licked at her protruding pussy lips. The smell was overpowering. Slowly he started licking her pussy all over. Then I noticed a trickle of Bill's sperm coming out of me. He paused. "Lick it!" Marca demanded. he did as ordered and more and more sperm leaked out. It seemed like it would never stop. He had to speed up the pace to get it all. Marca moaned in appreciation. "That's it. Get it all. Don't let any get on the sheets," she directed. His mouth found her swollen clit.

He sucked it into his mouth, making her shudder as he did. His finger working magic on her his mouth and tongue danced across her clit. He inserted his other finger in her tight ass he felt her tense for a minute but relax. Marca was now moaning very softly, her hands on his head pulling his tongue closer to her wanting pussy. Her legs wrapped around his back her hips pushing into Bill's face .She was his now Bill could feel that she wanted him as badly as he wanted her. He knew he could do whatever he wanted for Marca was taken over by the desire to have him inside of her. His own desire becoming more apparent. He moved his hand to her breast and fondled it as he pulled on her clit with his teeth. He pinched her nipples between his fingers and pulled on them playfully.

Marca was thrusting her hips to his tongue her hands pulling his hair and her legs wrapped tightly around him. Bill looked up to see the passion in her eyes and the look told him that the time was near. He gently pulled himself away from her and offered his hand to her pulling her up. He sat her back in the middle of the king size bed. He kissed her passionately and rubbed his hands all over her soft tanned body. Marca reached down and took his cock in her hand, stroking it and feeling the blood pumping through it. By this time, Bill had another hard-on and wanted to fuck Marca again.

Marca looked up at is stiff cock and smiled and turned and got on all fours and looked back at him “fuck me like bitch dog gets fucked, make me scream!“ Bill moved and repositioned himself next to her cum dripping ass between her legs His cock rock hard by then was poised to enter her. He stopped and rubbed it on her clit and wet pussy then entered her waiting wetness. With a gentle but quick thrust he was inside her feeling her tight wet pussy around him. He felt the muscles of her pussy contracting around his hardness. He started to pump her slowly at first then faster and harder she pushed her pussy to him wanting to feel it all. He pushed in and out while she met his motion with her own. Beads of sweat formed on them both. He drove his cock back up into her with no trouble this time. Bill pulled it all the way out and than moved forward back into her, Marca parting her legs for him. “Please keep it in don’t take it out, please!“ Marca's legs were spread wide apart and her cunt was a tight "O" around his massive erection.

He was ramming into her, giving Marca another really superior fucking. Every time he pulled out, the inner folds of her cunt were pulled out gripping around his shaft. Bill began to slap her ass cheeks calling her a fucking bitch, bitch dog in heat!. Her hands were gripping the top of the headboard. She was moving her head from side to side telling him to spank her for being a bitch and panting hard. This went on even longer than the first time, more than an hour. Air was building up in her tight cunt and pussy farts began to escape her hot hole. Marca just kept cumming over and over, she kept telling him how good it was and how much she needed this fuck until he finally came with a load groan and pumped another load of spunk up into her belly. Then he collapsed on top of her. They lay together. She was very still . Marca finally opened her eyes putting her arms around Bill saying, "Oh darling that was wonderful." They rolled over on their sides, lying face to face kissing, he moved his cock up inside her. She put a leg over his thigh exposing her cunt with his shaft still stuck up her cunt. They were having a long, slow leisurely fuck. They were just having fun now. They kept kissing and talking while their hips slowly rocked back and forth.

Marca told Bill to rest for a while and she went to get them something to drink and a wash clothe to wipe off and cleanup his love tool. When she returned his cock was completely limp and looked as if it was down for the count. As Bill drink the ice tea Marca wash his cock and balls and as they chatted about this and that, mainly about how good the fucks had been, Marca began to kiss on Bills balls and than started sucking on them harder and harder. “No Marca I can’t fuck anymore!” “You just think you can’t, if you can’t than I’ll do it for the two of us!” It took some doing but she got him hard and when she knew it was up and ready, she climb on top and began to ride him. She bent over and told him, “ suck my nipples, suck them off, bite them, slap my ass make me your slut!” Marca continue to ride his monster cock and scream out how good it was. Suddenly he felt Marca tense and knew she would cum soon. He knew that he would be himself. Marca moaned out "I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming" as Bill shot his third hot load of cum into her. She felt the pumping against the walls of her pussy, and the warm results of her teasing splash inside her. Even in the moment of his orgasm, he was aware of the spasms shuddering against his cock. Marca moved off Bill and looked at him and smiled. He knew that she was satisfied as well as he was, and he returned the smile.

Suddenly he heard a beeping noise and reality came back to him. It was his pager the office calling he hadn't shown up for his next appointment. Explaining himself, he hurried to get dressed as Marca watched him. . She smiled to herself as she realized she had not been the only seducer in her apartment that afternoon. He picked up his tools , asked her to sign the work order so he could turn it in. At that he walked toward the door and turned around saying, as he winked at her, "If you ever need service again, Marca, you can ask for me."

She replied, "Count on it. I think this old TV is going to need a lot of fixing."

They both laughed as Bill went out the door. Marca picked up her drink, lifted the glass, and gave a toast in the direction of the TV.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers
12