Ms. Marca Ch. 56

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

I closed my eyes and imagined fucking Ray and Lamont oh God yes their big cocks, oh yes! I ground my clit into Timmy's nose. I could feel Timmy try to lick me. I started to groan I could not believe how loud I was. Then I came it just flowed out of me, again I just kept cumming again and again my orgasm literally shot out of me and into Timmy's open mouth. I pressed closer and down on his lips bring them up to my cunt and rocked on him so he had no choice but to lap at it with his tongue. “Oh baby eat mommies pussy eat mommies cum. Eat our love juices baby!” With that his eye flew open and he stopped licking and sucking. I reached back and took hold of his limp baby dick and gave it a good squeeze and told him eat mommy are I will have to spank your thing. He went back to licking.

My breathing was becoming deep again and I could tell I was going too cum so I picked up the talking telling him what to do, suck me more, lick my rim, tease my pussy lips, go deep with your tongue, move it around my clit. Suddenly, I started to cum and my cunt muscles contracted rhythmically. I wasn’t surprised when his mouth began to fill with thick creamy cum, but the look in his eye told me he was surprised. He had lots of creamy cum to eat that had just a few hours ago been shot deeply into his wife’s pussy by two of the biggest cocks that I have had in months. I couldn't stop it so it just continued to flow into his mouth. It must have been at least two shot glasses full of cum draining into his mouth and some dripping down his chin. I took a finger and wrapped up the cum and sucked my fingers cleaned. The taste was salty and slightly bitter, but I was incredibly turned on so I continued to explore my pussy with my finger. I inserted it as far as I could and I could feel that it had been stretched by Ray's and Lamont oversized cock I reached down and open mouth/tongued kissed him then I realized I was transferring all of the cum in my mouth to his.

“Timmy, Did you enjoy it?” Timmy groaned, "Oh God, Yes, yes oh God!" (So did mommy, you little pecker wood.) He panted as his cock started to twitch. You know baby I’m not sure, but all those mixed emotions produced the strongest orgasm I ever had in my life. ( Not counting the first 1,000 men before you) I would like to try it again. And from the way you reacted, I think you enjoyed it as much as I did." He smiled, waiting for my response. I pushed his head down and without another word Timmy began to lick my cunt. I held him by the back of his head and thrust my clit into his face. He moaned. After a few minutes, Timmy looked up, his face glistening with my juices, then he bit my clit and I exploded, once again literally shooting cum into his mouth.

At that point I dove in and proceeded to lick his groin area all over, the old 69 number. "Oh yeah, Timmy, honey, that feels so good," I said to encourage him on. I started to contract my pelvic muscles. That forced gobs of Ray's sperm from my pussy canal and it slid over his tongue and down his throat. This really turned me on, because I reached back grabbed his hair with both hands and held his head in place until the stream of cum subsided.

I moved into Tim's arms and gave him a passionate kiss. “Marca do I always have that much cum when we don’t do it for awhile, like when I’m gone on a trip? (Better make this good.) “Baby sometimes you have more than other times, guess just depends on what you have eaten, how much you drink, how tired you are! You had a nice load this time! I love watching you jack off, will you do that whenever I wanted you to? “ He smiled and said “Do I get to eat our cum from your pussy?” I smiled at him and offered my tit to his lips for him to feed on. (Honey it will be some ones cum that you can bet on.) "All you got to do is ask me, ask me anytime while I set over your face and watch you eat lots of love juice. You just have to ask."

(Well to tell you the truth he's not much of a man in bed, but I enjoy and I need the excitement of something new every now and then.)

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers