Ms. Marca Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

"Oh god! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck harder. Ah! That's what I want! "

With that, he levered the length of his considerable manhood against that singular spot again and again. I felt an orgasm building up in me that promised to be a record setter. I'd never felt that team of nerves acting in such concert. My orgasm was starting at my very center and radiating outward to the tips of my fingers and toes. I could feel it coming and there was nothing I could do to stop it. This man was a master! I screamed for real as the tidal wave overtook me finally. I felt my pussy twist and squeeze and a great rush of juice flowed out of me, over my husband's Uncle Bob's remarkable cock and down the crack of my exposed ass.

He growled as he thrust in and out of me in earnest, driving for his own release.

"Oh, yes, my sweet cunt. You are just as hot and sweet and tight, as I knew you would be. God! You were worth the wait, my slut whore! You like it don't you Marca, like a big cock stuffing you're over used pussy."

He was now fucking with long, hard fast strokes.

"Oh I do, I do, I do. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." "Oh god yes. I'm your slut uncle Bob! Ohhhh god, I want you to cum. Ohhhh it's so big. It feels so good. Yesss, cum!"

Oh shit and he shoved deep inside me and shot what felt to be a huge load of hot semen deep into my stunned cunt. I pushed back, trying to get his cock as deeply into me as possible. Then I came again. Wonderful waves of pleasure rolled through my body.
I felt his body relax, but he didn't pull out of me. I thought I could feel his cock soften in my pussy yet my pussy still felt nice and full, very warm and very wet. And without effort, I felt my pussy grasp and milk that cock as it throbbed and bucked and lashed inside me. Oh my god, I thought. I'm going to need this every day! It was as if my pussy was thirsty for him and his seed, and above all else, my pussy must be satisfied. I thought that I had some good cocks in the past and told myself that the stud that was fucking me at the time that we were made for each other, but it seems that there's another cock I was born to fuck, as well! Well... at least it was all in the family.

With a few, long strong strokes Uncle Bob finished with relish. Amazingly, the man was hardly winded and I was a trembling wreck! My pussy pulsed with a fervor that bordered on frenzy. My God! Could it be that I was ready for more from this machine? The big man didn't even pull out of my dripping tunnel - he simply nestled his member inside me, again watching my face as he did so. He smiled and I smiled back, as best I could.

"That was good, oh God I needed that Uncle Bob, oh God did I! Oh my God, that was almost too much, even for me Uncle Bob! Jesus, that was right up there with the best I've had. I think I have a new outlook on...'older' lovers,"

My pussy continued to contract rhythmically but gently around its big invader. Uncle Bob just looked at me.

"Not bad for an old guy, your my cunt, my nymph! And you're one hell of a fuck, I know you had more experience than that wimp nephew that boy can't eat pussy if his life depended on it let alone fuck a good cunt."

He grinned and reached out to roll my still-hard nipples between his fingers. He teased them as he licked at my nipples. I again had to close my eyes and gasp as his touch set me off again. My eyes flew open in amazement and I saw his gleeful grin as his cock swelled inside me and he began a slow stroking in my sloppy slit. I could feel the mingled juices flow out of me as he pulled out and the liquid that filled my cunt was noisy and fragrant. What was this man made of? And why had it taken me six years to find out?

I groaned as the rhythm he set up began to drive me again.

"Uncle Bob.. You are... amazing!"

My head fell back as he pushed inside me, working his cock again to its hard, curved state. I was full of cum, his baby making cum . There's lots of cream to whip in that tight, hot pussy he had just filled. What a nice gift that would make for Tim to eat when he got home from a hard day at the office.

"You are too good for that whip I have as a blood relative of mine."

I looked up at him, managing to raise one eyebrow in reaction to his statement. He laughed.

"For that matter you're too damn good for me!"

With that he began his circuit of my cunt, again finding the spot, which he poked with the hard tip of his penis. I felt my pussy clench around the full length of his amazing dick. He drove hard into me. I felt my pussy open to accommodate him, to welcome that cock and those sensations that again built up so rapidly. I was cumming again, and this time another orgasm followed on the heels of the first, and another after that. And he shot inside me again, crying out as he did and grinding that pole deep inside me. I felt him release again and this time he paused afterward. He lay his big, white head between my breasts and breathed heavily, still buried inside me .

"Girl, you've worn me out, and I can't say that's ever happened to me before. That's one fine pussy you've got there!"

He raised up over my body, which was devoid of any ability to move at this point. What was this man's story? Is this what I had to look forward to for the few days? I was all set, then, I must say! Definitely something to look forward to! But this man was remarkable, no doubt about it. I smiled up at him blearily. He stood up and slowly, reluctantly, pulled his nearly flaccid but still sizeable cock from my pussy. Amazingly, even after that workout, it took a little effort to get that purple head from my entrance. The quiet "pop" was followed by a stream of cum that leaked out and down my ass and thighs. Uncle Bob stepped back and took in the sight of my wide open, pouring cunt with a delight that amazed me.

"Oh yes, that hole is 3 times the size it was this time yesterday, by the time you get home your not going to feel that limp cock husband of your."

That hit me funny and I told him Tim will think he is in the Lincoln tunnel the next time he is in there and I know he will barely feel the walls of my vagina. I was really stretched out from uncle Bob's massively thick tool.

"So how do you like my stretched out pussy?"

He narrowed his eyes and grinned, dragging a finger through the river of cum. He told me I was better than a whore in town on Saturday night! He put his finger in his mouth. God! He was insatiable and nasty! I loved it! With no preamble, he pushed my knees back until I was folded nearly in half and my ass rolled up from the top of the dresser. He bent and licked from the top of the crack of my ass to my clit, scooping the mixed juices with his tongue. I was limp with desire and satiation. He pulled me up and kissed me, siphoning the mixture he had collected with his tongue directly into my mouth. I drank it in greedily, sucking his tongue into my mouth like it was his amazing cock. Which gave me an idea! But before I could act, he moved me again, his eyes burning now. He rolled me back again, and put his mouth to my pussy, sucking hard, swallowing, cleaning every bit of our juices from my pussy lips, my ass and my thighs. I squirmed and came and came again.

I pulled his head up, unable to stand another set of orgasms like the ones he'd given me so far. Reluctantly, he followed my lead and I kissed the juices again from his lips, his tongue and face. Then I slid off the dresser, sliding down his length, my knees spread on either side of his legs and I took his cock into my mouth to return the favor. Luckily it was still only half-hard and I was able to take most of it into my greedy mouth. I tasted the sweet mixture of juices in the folds of skin as I rolled his cock around with my tongue. My lipstick and starchy leavings mingled in his salt-and-pepper pubic hair.

The member began to rise again. This man was a case study, for sure. I moaned around the hardening shaft, delighted to feel the curve assert itself. This was a cock to write home about. This was a cock made for a woman's pleasure. And it was again achieving its purpose. My right hand followed my lips, my left made a circuit through his thatch of graying hair -- nails lightly separating the tangle -- and around the heavy testicles. His hands guided my head, combing my terminally mussed hair, tracing the seal of my lips around his cock. "God, girl. Some guy, or should I say guy's has taught you well, I know your little Tim didn't show you anything,"

He groaned, thrusting forward slightly as his cock reached full mast again. I trilled the spot just below the tip of his meaty head in response. I pulled the skin taut with my hand as I gently drew my bottom teeth along his length and suctioned my saliva from the tip.

"What makes you so sure they taught me? "

Then I lowered my throat upon him, my tongue tracing zigzags along the underside. He groaned again. I felt the twitching begin. I pulled back to get a look at the mighty weapon that had so pleasured me. He ask how many cocks had I fucked or sucked? I told him only two this week, but Tim is not a cock, just a little PP! But if he had to know I play the field and the last time I knew the count it was over 1,200 different guys. I told uncle Bob that I found out how much I enjoyed sex as a young teen in between licks and sucks on his tool I told him how I loved being the dominate one in our relationship in the bedroom. Tim just thinks that is the way it should be. You really already knew by now, that I would fuck whoever I wanted, however I wanted, wherever I wanted, and whenever I wanted. Tim duties after our first year was to please me by licking my cunt and ass whenever I wanted, he just didn't know it.

I whispered, that I was just a bit in awe of his stamina. I kissed the smooth skin and licked the tip that leaked a drop of liquid. I looked up to lock gazes with the man. His teeth gleamed again at me and He put his hands on his hips while I got on my knees. The first thing I did was put my head under his cock so I could kiss his balls. They were big too, and all loose in his sac. I kissed and sucked on them one at a time, then moved up to the base of his cock where I sucked on it a little, right where the shaft joins the sac. He moaned a little. I took him into my mouth once more, this time for the duration. My eyes never left his face as I worked diligently on the fleshy scimitar. I licked the bottom of his shaft, then slowly started moving up it, licking it all the way up to the big head at the end.

I reached up and grabbed his shaft and squeezed it hard. It was so fucking thick I only just got my hand around it. I licked my lips and aimed it at my mouth. His cock was right in front of my face. It looked massive. I licked the head of it, hard, all over, as if I was cleaning it with my tongue, all the way around it, and across the hole at the end. It tasted good like a real man's cock, manly. I opened my mouth wide and took the head in, let my lips settle on it as I started to bob on it. Just the first inch or two at first because it was so thick, but after my spit got going I was able to take in about three inches altogether. His cock was so thick it was almost impossible to get much more in.

I knelt in front of him, riding the end of his thick cock with my mouth harder and harder. His meat was still long enough that I could get a good hold of the rest of it too, so as I sucked him, I jerked him slowly, then fast, then slowly again. I could tell he loved it. Every time I jerked him fast he moaned as if he was going to cum, so I knew when to slow down.

His head rolled back and he released another load of sweet cream into my thirsty mouth. I swallowed every drop and licked up the remaining mixture like an apéritif. Which reminded me.

"I think that Big Uncle Bob Cock is 1,201!"

I hooted, with a last kiss on the paternal member.

"Honey who the fuck is counting!"

My uncle-in-law rumbled in response. I was pleased to see his knees buckle... finally. I stood, picking up the towel and wrapping it around my breasts and over my quivering thighs. I murmured how much I needed that, planting a fragrant kiss on his shapely, slack lips. Told him for the next hour he had better rest. Each with a hand on the other's cheek, we stood for a moment before I once again climbed the step stool. I reached the bag on the first try with an amazingly relaxed arm. I held the bag in front of me.

"I'll shower and you rest, it is going to be a few days before I go home!"

I made it home and about two months after out trip to see the old man Tim told me how much he enjoyed seeing his old uncle again. I told Tim if he would like why didn't we invite him to come visit us sometime?

"Marca, baby you would do that for me, for him, you are truly a wonderful woman to do that for a old man and it just shows how much you love me!"

I felt like shit, for about 2 seconds.

"Tim, honey, we could have him come for a week and a weekend, we could let him stay with me for the week when your on one of your long trips. This would give me company and he would enjoy the weekend with you!"

Tim almost had tears in his eyes, he had that little boy look like I had just told him he could go out and play.

"I'll go call Uncle Bob and tell him to pack his bag for next month I'll be gone the first week of the month."

As I went up stairs I think I head voices sing "HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN"

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12