Ms. Marca Ch. 62

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers

The next morning Jason took the truck and went into Cleveland to get some paint and brushes. I was going to put the boy to work fixing up the old house. Tim and I had talked that Jason could stay at the farm until we sold it, or did something with it. Around noon Jason was coming back in his pick-up and behind him was a car following him. down the lane. I went out on the porch and as the car stop I saw it was that ass hole Hicks. What does he want. Be cool girl, be cool! We greeted each other and I invited him in for coffee, as Jason went on about his work painting the trim on the outside of the old house.

“I see your handsome young stud is helping you out even during the daytime! Yeah, I bet he's a lot to handle sometimes and you have to show him whose boss from time to time."

This arrogant cop really had a smirk on his face by now. He gave me that shit face look and said he had to go over my statement one more time to make sure he could close the case. He wanted me to sign off on what I had told him that day and have my husband sign off on his final report. He handed me a paper and I sat and read it. The questions where plain and they seemed simple enough, they started out with my age date of birth and such, and then they went into questions about my address and who was in the house that day. I did not find anything objectionable until I got to the next page, which read .. Have you been faithful to your husband in your marriage? Did you marry as a Virgin? Do you keep things from your spouse about your S&M style and about your sex with older men? Does it make you want to suck a cock in public or is that not embarrassment? I looked up and said,

"Hicks you’re crazy? I’m not signing this!“

"I'm sure your husband would be interested in what you do when you're at home, alone. So your husband knows you fucked the old man that morning? I think he doesn't know you are having an affair with your new friend. Maybe I should tell him. Does your husband know about this, Ms. Marca?"

He was watching me with a hungry look, running his gaze over my body, not bothering to hide it. He opens his briefcase and pulled out a video and player and told me to set back and take in the show. Hicks placed the video on the table, opened the small screen and hit play. "Oh my God, how did you get that?" It was Jason and I going at it later that afternoon. I grabbed the video.

"Oh don't worry, I've got plenty of copies, You see we sat up a system in your bedroom when we were doing out investigation, you know the 007 stuff. When I saw the sex toys and the Viagra I knew you had fucked the old guy and he had a heart attack while he was fucking you or just after. I wanted to know if you were fucking others. You just had to have sex with the boy before hubby got home didn’t you?”

The question sent a jolt through my pussy that was the last thing I needed. The sick bastard knew he had me, and was humiliating me even further by making me aware of it.

“I'm sure your husband would love to see how good you perform with that young stud. So, tell me, Ms. Marca, sex with your husband is not worth a fuck is it.?"

"He's... very busy these days." .

“In truth, the sex had been lacking for years with that boy cock your married to!”

“How did you know about his size?”

“I didn’t you just told me! What is he, a limp dick and can’t get it up? Doesn‘t matter!”

I stared at him in disbelief.

"You wouldn't.! I’ve broken no law, he died.”

“Lady I know that, but when I leave her a copy goes in the mail to your husband! Unless! Why don‘t you start with getting some of those clothes off, like down to just your shoes!”

“Look Detective Hicks, Why don’t you come back tonight, I can get the boy out of here into town for the night. We could have dinner talk about this and besides if I’m going to show you a good time let me take a bath, ... and ... will I did bring some of my toys and leather/lace things with me!”

“I’ll be here at 7, you better be looking like a Saturday night whore. I’m also looking forward to dinner! Ms. Marca you’re my cunt from this day on! I own you. You‘re going to be my piece of ass when I want it!"

He left with that cocky smart-ass look on his face.

“Jason honey, ... I need for you to run into town and do a few things for me!”

I eased myself into the warm bath, leaned back on the headrest and slowly my hand went to my clit. I woke up exactly one hour later fresh, relaxed and vibrant what a nice feeling. I stepped out of the bath, and walked naked to the closet and, selected the leather outfit, black 6 inch heel boots which covered up to my thighs.

He was on time and as he entered the candle light room his eyes told me he approved of my attire. I was dressed in lingerie/leather outfit. I wore a shear lace see-thru bra, which allowed just a light glimpse of my areolas. They were soft, swollen with my nipples firmly erect. I sported a garter belt around my waist made of jet-black leather. Attached to it was a pair of black net stockings. A glossy black leather thong complimented my curvaceous hips, and my heart shaped ass. Completing my ensemble was the pair of 6” heel boots. With the 6” heels on I was standing tall at 6’ 4” ... an amazons. Hicks was just 5’ 8” and not over 155 pounds.

I heard a low wolf whistle from him.

“Do you like" I said and did a little twirl

"Yea .... you look hot in that outfit"

"Well ... aren’t you sweet ... thank you!"

I had dinner ready and told him to take a seat at one end of the table and ask if he would pour the wine. I made sure he had a good view of my upper body, as we had small talk over dinner. He just had to know about all the men I had fucked. Detective Hicks, the night is not long enough for you to hear about all of them! When dinner was finished, Hicks brought out a cigar.

“Here baby let me do that!“ I instantly offered to prepare the cigar and lit it for him.

"I hope you don't mind my cigar, Marca I know you don't smoke"

"Not at all, Detective Hicks, you enjoy yourself," as I smiled (That fucking cigar is going up your ass tonight.)

Before he had time to think I had him a after dinner drink in his hand and telling him how quite it was out here on the farm and no one could hear anything that was going on in here are the barn. My husband thinks I’m going to make this in to a place for cattle. I got some great ideas for that barn. If I didn’t have these heel boots on I would take you out to the barn and show you my hayloft. I just looked at him with a big smile and winked.

“Marca let me carry you girl!”

He reached down and took me up in his arms and with my hands around his neck he started toward the barn. The little shrimp was in a struggle for his manhood to prove he could carry this love goddess about 50 yards.

“Oh my .. I love the way you hold me my nipples have gone rock hard!”

I rested my head next to his cheek and kissed him!

“ Be gentle with me don’t hurt me!”

As he open the barn door I pulled him close to my face and kissed him we fell into the hay on the floor. I pulled out Hicks prick and looked at it, studying it as it twitched against my fingers. I felt it stiffen and a surge of excitement swept over him as he saw me look at him and smile. I realized the lewd joy of turning on this man. His cock leaped and trembled, growing rapidly as I stroked it. I eyed the ballooning cock head pointing right at me.

His voice breaking into a squeak and his breathing became fast and hard.

"Go ahead and kiss it, honey. I know you give great head. I could tell that the first time I saw you. Show me I'm right, baby. Prove it to me. I know you want to do it."

I protested weakly as I continued to grip his prick, gazing in lewd fascination at his swollen cock knob. "We have all night and until noon tomorrow, that’s when the boy gets back here."Stop trying to rush things," I scolded him mildly.

"Damn, Ms. Marca, see what you do to me? Auh ... Ms. Marcaaaa ..au!"

Hicks woke and tried to move his arms, but he was held in place .. Gagged and tied to a post in the barn. Hicks not only tied up but he had been stripped and found himself in a black bra, garter belt, dark stockings, and heels. He had his face painted with heavy makeup.

I was reclined on my back on a stack of hay bales. I took one of my dildo cocks and pressed it into my mouth. My tongue swirled around the tip as I preformed oral sex to my real but invisible lover. I deep throated my dildo, taking all of it into my mouth and slowly pulled it out. After I satisfied my oral craving, I lowered the cock to my pussy, already smeared with cum. I held it in her hand and allowed the head to glide along my lips. I stroked it rapidly along the length of my pussy using the other hand to massage my clit. I pushed the head into me lightly, allowing the first penetration to build tension as I became accustomed to its presence. I slowly withdrew it and pressed it again into my depths, this time deeper than before. I stopped what I was doing and looked down at him and smiled.

“Does your ass feel like it’s had this up it Hicks? Just nod if it does!” he came back with a quick nod.

“I bet your ass is hurting, from the dildo treatment you got!”

“Does your jaws feel sore, you don’t need to answer, I know they do!”

“Let me make a quota I think I heard you say to me some 18 hours ago! .... "Ms. Marca you’re my cunt from this day on! I own you. You‘re going to be my piece of ass when I want it!"

I stood and with hands on hips I called for Jason to come out of the back of the barn.

“Baby you got everything set up for shrimp dick Hicks here!”

Jason just nodded yes and flipped the switch on the TV screen the boy had set up in the barn near Hicks. I turned and walked away, telling him.

“You better get a good look shit head, this is the last time you will see a good piece of ass if you don’t follow instruction! Jason give him the good news! See you Hicks!”

For the next 20 minutes Jason explained to Hicks what had happen to him, how Ms. Marca had spiked his after dinner drink. (If you recall she didn’t have one.) She had me strip you and she dressed you in these things she had me buy at Sears this afternoon. She had me lay you between her, ... will here you can see on the video!

The video comes on and Hicks is tied with his hands behind his back, dressed in sexy ladies underwear. As the video moves around and close up shot of his face being held buy a woman’s hand and you see his mouth dropping from her big tits down to her wide spread legs. You don’t see her face buy you can see she has a body and you hear her voice begging him to eat her. Her hands have his head and makes his head move up and down on her pussy as she cries out how good he is at eating her. “Oh yes Hicks lick me, oh yes!“

The next shot shows his ass coming into view. Hicks is over a 55 gal. drum. The old pet donkey of Bob’s is being guided up over him and a hand is busy stroking the donkey’s cock, causing it to grow in the person’s hand. One can see it is a female’s hand (Marca’s) and she has full control of that animal’s cock. She knew what she was doing. Two of Marca’s finger went up the crack of Hicks ass and his ass relaxed to the pulsating finger around his sphincter and then the anus itself. Marca guided the animal’s long hard cock up the hole while she continued pulsating on the anal ring. Hichs as or most men greatest orgasm is when his prostrate gland is massaged. but that faggot did not know that.

In a matter of seconds the cock is put in Hicks ass about 3 inches and a moan escapes his lips. The female hand keeps feeding the donkey cock into his ass until the animals has half of his breading tool up his hole. You hear the female voice off camera say.

“Hicks you’re not a virgin anymore, Show me how you like to suck cock .. you can’t fuck me if you don’t suck a big cock for me!“

His mouth is fucked with a big cock! The camera is pulled back and you see the donkey fucking his ass, and some long cock guy holding his face with both hands in a vise grip ramming his cock in Hicks mouth. This goes on for some 10 minutes, the face fucking only comes to a stop when the guy shoots off onto Hicks face. The video ends as the animal pulls back and you see Hicks moan one last time.

Jason turned off the TV screen and looks down at Hicks, ... don’t say anything just listen, ... and than he pulled the gage out of hicks mouth. Ms Marca told me to tell you the following. Here let me read it to you, she wrote it out for me.

“Hicks your ass is my ass! If you give Jason any back talk, I’ve told him to have the donkey do you again and this time you wont be out from a spiked drink. I had the boy use your credit card to buy everything we used tonight so he will pack it all up for you to take home. I have 6 copies of the tape. One to be mailed to your wife. One to your boss. One to your department head. One copy to the Fox Station, fair and balance. One goes to my safety deposit box. The last one you can take home with you, for your late night enjoyment. I will send these copies out when I get back home.”

“Mr. Hicks she said that she would call you when she got home and give you the time you are to be at her home, understand? Something about a black guy she knows will be their to join the two of you, ... I think she called him mule dick!”

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
156 Followers
12