Ms. Marca Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

"Please," he begged. "I'm so close. Oh yes help me Marca!"

I slowly pulled it out, marveling as his reddened pucker opened and closed before me. I had him; I could fuck this little slut any time I wanted! Oh yes, things were certainly going to be different around this house.

"Not much of the big man on campus now are you? Tell me bitch. Tell me what you want. Do you want me to be the one to fuck you? He tried to hump back at my fake cock, but I was not having any of that. "Tell me."

He trembled from my touch. "I-I want to . . . be the one to get fucked. Please," he groaned.

I looked at him there with his eyes closed and his hands still cuffed behind his back, he was in such a vulnerable position, his ass high in the air ready for more of my wicked ways. I turned him around on the bed and pushed him back on the bed on his back.

“Pull your legs up and back over your head and spread them. Open that ass of your to me or so help me I‘ll get a bigger cock to fuck you!“

"Yes ma, please don‘t hurt me! That one is big enough" he gasped.

I slid all the way into him with one stroke knowing that he was my little sissy and always had been. It had to hurt his little hairless hole, which was becoming my bigger hairless hole minute by minute. He had to be hurt as a man with his pride shot; here his wife was fucking him with a fake cock twice the size of his on cock. It didn't really matter at all. I was the one fucking him. His ass was here to use as I pleased. I intended to use it tonight and many more nights to come.

"Ugh-Fuck-my-ass-ahh-fuck-my-ass!"

"That's it bitch. Tell the world what a slut you are." His body glistened as he squirmed from the pleasure of the fake cock thrusting against his throbbing prostate. It wasn't going to be long now.

I grabbed him by the hair. . "Tell me what you want. Tell me bitch!"

"Fuck me – mmmmm - ooooh God fuck me!" He moaned.

"Fuck you where, whore?" I demanded, as I slapped his ass hard. The sound was shockingly loud in the tense quiet of the room.

"Fuck-my-ass-ugh," Tim grunted. His body was trembling with excitement. He was coated with sweat and his skin burned as if from a fever.

I slapped his ass again. "Louder bitch! I didn't hear you." I raised the large paddle over my head and brought the back of it down on his ass as hard as I could. I saw his eyes squeeze tightly shut with the blow and his loud yelp. Three more quick, hard slaps with the paddle to his buttocks rained down and then I quietly said, "This one is so you’re not to forget who is the boss!" I pulled the paddle back and swung it down to meet his ass with full force. I had left marks on the cheeks of his ass,

I grabbed his swollen hairless cock and pumped it. "You're cumming bitch, I can feel it!”

“Yes Marca don’t stop ...please Marca don’t stop, help me!”

“No you can’t cum and I say when you cum and I’ll be the one to make you cum when I want. There are going to be even more changes around here, darling!”

Then I rubbed my finger over the head of his little pee/pee and scooped up his little drops of pre cum, and brought my finger to his lips. I told him to suck it off, and that he had better learn to acquire a taste for cum, because your going to eat a lot of your cum from this night on! Little would he know it was not all going to be his cum.

With his hands still cuffed behind his back and his ass open to me, I looked down and with a smirk told him that I had made other plans for him! As the new head of the household, I actually will control your penis and your erections, and denied you sexual relief except when I wanted you to have it? Some men have a hard time controlling their penis and you had better learn to control your pathetic little cock and I will teach you. To help you get off on the right foot I'll show you how we will control the little thing. Starting tonight you will wear a devices that will keep you’re little thing just where I want it! Your small pee/pee will be in my control 24 and 7.

It was a tubular device with small metal bars for a soft penis to fit into, and leather straps to wrap around the balls to hold the device on. An erection was impossible and very painful with the device on. It could be locked by placing a tiny padlock through one of the holes in the leather strap. By having your penis locked away until I decide to let you have an erection and an orgasm the way I want you to have is the way your life will be from now on?

“Tim after tonight I firmly believe that a submissive male should not even be considered for an orgasm until his woman has demonstrated her total mastery of him, and one of the best ways of doing that is exactly what I have planned next!”

I went on to tell Tim his obedience to me and my total mastery of him will extend into all other areas of our marriage, and he will always be aware that I will be head of the house. I will know that your being a good little boy as long as your little thing is locked up in the chastity device, and infidelity will be out of the question.

“Tim this isn't over, I can see I have a lot of work ahead of me! You will do as I say if you don’t want to be humiliated in front of others, in the privacy of our home is something else. You will get to know it as just part of your new life style. You're working from home tomorrow."

I will be the one who will wear the pant s' in this family. You will do what I tell you to do or else! I will be the one to initiate sex, which happens maybe if you have been a good little boy. I think it will be best if we don’t have sex for awhile and you need to sleep in the small guestroom at the end of the hall. I‘ll make it into a nice little bedroom, like a little boys would love to have. If you can’t understand that from this point on I run this show, than I will move out and out of your life! (I knew that answer before he had time to think.)

I saw that look on his face he had just been hit by a ton of bricks he had never been this hurt since he lost his family. He never felt more humiliated in our 6 years of marriage and he started crying. He got on his hands and knees and beg me to stay.

“I’ll swallow my pride and do whatever it takes to keep you Marca! I will do whatever you say! Your so beautiful I don't know how I can keep my hands off you? I agreed that I will move to the spare bedroom so I would be away from your temptation!”

“Let’s try it for a month or two and if it doesn’t work out will figure something else out!” (You don’t need to worry about your little cock getting excited about having any pussy from me for a while, that device will take care of that!) I think your ready to be a good bay, so I’ll take off the cuffs!”

With the cuffs off I turned and left the room. As I went out I told him to clean up this mess and wash my new toys and put them in my bottom drawer of my nightstand. Take a shower. Then I remembered one last thing, I went back to my shopping bag and handed him a diaper and a pair of frilly pink rubber panties, that were to be worn over the diaper. I told him to put them on for this was to be part of his new sleep wear.. Most nights you will sleep in these and other nights in little boy’s pajamas, just so you know who mommy is! I’ll be in to check on you later.

It was almost midnight and I went in to check on him. I got out of my marital bed and slipped on my black see though lace robe. . As I suspected, Tim was wide-awake. I was almost naked and his eyes were fixed on my body. I was feeling so much a woman, as I approached the child size single bed. I switched on the bedside light and looked down on my husband. "Hi there honey," I said, greeting his wide eyes with a wicked smile.

"Timmy, I've been doing some thinking and as I said earlier tonight things are going to change around here. Now, while you've always been great at eating my pussy and licking my clit till I cum, your cock has always been a bit lacking. I think you know your on the small size.”

He closed his eyes trying to hide his pride.

“No matter how deep or hard you thrust your cock into me, you just can't seem to fill my pussy up the way it aches to be filled. On top of all that, you've always seem to be a bit on the submissive side in bed. As a matter of fact, since you like be a little submissive bitch/boy in bed, I think you'll be my little submissive boy/bitch all the time!”

I sat down on the side of the bed and my breast were just inches from his face, he had his eyes fixed on them.

“Oh Timmy, I been trying out some of the new toys!. I feel like a new woman!“

“Did you use the same one that you used on me?”

“No baby, that is a special one just for my sissy boys little hole. I have a full size one that I used to get deep in me! The shock look on him said it all. “Full size you had one big .... bigger?“

“Oh baby, mommy had a real big man-size dildo! You know, the kind that makes a girl get all wet when she sees it and can feel how deep it will go before she has it! Let me see, ... will it’s about 3 times the size of you, it’s 12” long and 6” round. It looks just like a full size cock with all the ridges and folds on the shaft and the head is a over sized plum shaped. Feels just like a real cock!”

The look on his face told the story, he could not keep up with me and my need for total and complete sex.

“Some night I’ll let you use it on me! I better let you get some sleep. I've just come to tuck you in."

I sensed him getting aroused. I bent over and kissed him on the top of his head and let my 40DD breast fall on to his face and my hard nipples grazed his mouth. He licked and tried to suck one of my nipples, I stood back up and smiled down at him as I ran my one hand over my nipples. He extended an arm towards my sticky mound and stroked me gently. A finger un-expectantly slipped with ease into my hole. I stood still and allowed him to wiggle it around. He definitely noticed the difference. There was an openness that had previously been absent; all that tightness was gone.

I was soaking and his finger must have been thick with my juices. "Lick it," I croaked as he withdrew his finger from me. He obliged and sucked gently on his own index finger.

“See what that big old 12” dildo cock did to my pretty pussy it made it bigger, but it will be back to my normal size by morning! The guy at the sex shop said if I use it too much in time it would stretch my pussy to a larger size. You better get your fun over with tonight, if you need to, you can ejaculate!”

He closed his eyes and moved his hands down under the sheet to his little cock. He went through the familiar routine of holding his breath and squealing. I whipped back the covers that concealed him, just in time to see the last spittle of come trickle down the two fingers he had used to jerk off with and down his short expanse of his cock.

"Oh dear," he uttered, and I shook my head in an exaggerated fashion.

“Oh, look what's you did! Now that's very naughty," I scolded him. "Small boys should not be doing that in front of mommy. After tonight, that will come to a stop with your new device you will be wearing. You're very bad, better get a tissue and clean yourself up! Oh just lick it up, that’s what I think you need to do all the time!”

My soft voice floated down to caress his ears, “Good boy. Now lick me.”

“That’s right, you wonderful cunt eating little darling,” as I sat down over his face and arched deeper into his sucking mouth. I sigh in complete satisfaction. Looking down at him and seeing his eyes staring up at mine I smile softly as he licks my lips. I pulled my honey bran thighs as far apart as I could get them and let Tim's magic tongue do its thing. I was so hot!

I wanted him to lick between my legs and ass cheeks. I pushed my ass up higher and opened my legs wider, and then his wet tongue was flicking across my asshole again, faster this time. I loved the way his tongue was stroking me down there so much I pushed my ass back onto it. He got the message and hardened his tongue, kept it stiff while I lowered my asshole onto it and started riding it a little. It was so warm and wet there.

I pulled my butt cheeks further apart and started going to town, fucking my ass deeper and harder with his tongue. While he did that, I reached up and began rubbing my clit. Not hard, just enough to make it tingle. I was going to go off, God was I. Than it hit me like a truck I saw stars and the voices of pleasure fell upon my ear. OH yes ... God, Yes ...yes..yes!

My hands gripped his hair as I forcefully fucked his face taking my pleasure selfishly and reveling in the bliss of his tongue in my ass/pussy. Oh, baby,” I said softly, holding his head at my crotch and slowly grinding into his face. He increased the tempo of his tonguing. "Yes, that's it, oh, lick it and lap it all up like a good little boy."

I felt my juices running down on his face and what a better place to have them but his face.

“From now on you will do whatever I want little pee/pee, no questions asked.”

He looked at me sheepishly. "Yes ma ," he uttered, knowing his place in his new role as a little boy.

“You better be neither seen nor heard until I say so. You’re confined to your room for being bad. So that want happen again or till mommy tells you different, mommy will put this on you!”

It was a steel cock cage that totally encased the cock and balls with a hole on the end to allow urination. I stuffed him into it as he watched in terror, closed it up, slipped the lock through the hasps and clicked it shut. To keep him form rubbing his skin off I open it back up and put baby oil on his baby cock. I locked him back in his cock cage to reinforce the fact that I was still in control. I don’t think he has any idea how the cock cage was going to effect him.

“I love you, Tim. There is nothing you should ever fear to share with me. I am the head of the household, I’m your wife and I accept you fully as my little boy husband. Everything that happens between us is beautiful to me. Do you understand?"

He nodded and pulled the covers over his shamed body. I got up and went to my bedroom and closed the door. Our life returned to normal for the rest of the weekend except for the fact that my husbands was in his little boy room and his cock was now kept locked in it's cage.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers
12