Ms. Marca Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers

Tim was obviously mortified. If Ann was surprised by his small hairless cock, she did not let on. Ann pulled out of her bag a pair of latex gloves and put them on, pulling at the edges with a loud "snap!" when they were on. she smiled as Tim 's little cock twitching in response to the distinctive sound. With the latex gloves on she began to feel/pull on his testicles and began to roll them like they were small marbles. They were predictably small. But they looked ridiculously small in the doctors hands. She then pinched his sack, making his right ball bulge. "When was the last time you had an orgasm Tim?" Ann asked in her detached professional voice.

Tim was having trouble breathing, but managed to answer, "About ... uh ... I think ... two weeks ago."

Still holding Tim by his balls, Ann turned to me and said, "Marca, when Tim ejaculates, is there much semen?" I responded in my most neutral voice, "No, but then I never measured or anything like that, most of the time I just have him oral."

"Well," Ann continued, "When he has a release inside of you, can you feel him ejaculate?"

I looked at Ann and said, "No, not really. I have trouble knowing if he is in me unless I’m on all fours and he has entered me from that position. When we do other things, you know, I feel it. But it just seems to dribble out, rather than shoot."

All this time, Tim just stood there, his naked genitals in my doctors friends hand. We were talking about him like he was not there. I reached out and took his hand and held it in my hand. He gripped my hand as if he was afraid he would lose me.

" That's what I thought. He has very little semen in his sack and he hasn't ejaculated in two weeks. I assume that he just doesn't produce much. Let's examine that penis."

Ann then moved her hand to Tim's limp penis. She pulled at the skin. Examined the head and the shaft. Tim did not move, but he was clearly embarrassed by the exam. Then Ann shocked him again as she began to stroke Tim's penis.

"Don't be embarrassed Tim, I just want to see how it looks when you are fully erect."

But Tim was embarrassed. He was leaking pre-cum and the doctor's hand was getting wet. Then Tim said, "Doctor," Tim moaned, his knees seem to be getting weaker, his face contorted, "I am as erect as I can get."

Ann looked at me and than back at Tim’s little pee/pee and with a deep breath. She looked off in space and you could see the mind working, than she would look back at Tim’s little pee/pee. She shook her head as if saying to herself ... no way this can be.

“Oh dear ... Marca my dear you do have a problem. I think .... I say ... I think I can help. But ... and this is a big but ... what we need to do is to increase his semen production. This is done in a number of ways and all have to do with increasing his stimulation while controlling his ejaculations."

Ann was still holding his little cock and she was using tissue paper to wipe his pre-cum as he dripped on her latex covered hand. This was all just a matter of fact to her, but Tim was dieing on the inside. She turned to me and began to explain some of the cases she had that were like Tim. Ann went on to tell me that men with large size bodies (6 foot or taller and normal weight) had a bigger problem than men of smaller size bodies. A small penis on a tall/big man looks out of place and it can effect the mindset of the man when it comes to having sex. Many times a man with this condition had a father who was bigger than normal, very much endowed and that can caused the son to have a complex. Other times a mother may bring the son into a role that causes him to feel protected, the mothers little boy thing. These forms of domination sometimes can carries over into the marriage.

I told Doctor Ann that Tim’s father had died when Tim was 6 and his mother had raised him and she never remarried. I did not know the lady, but I think she did mother Tim until she past on. His Uncle Bob was the only male figure in his life from the family. Uncle Bob was a man who was endowed and something of an exhibitionist. (Oh shit why did I say that, damn girl you let the cat out of the bag!) The reason I know all this the old guy would just go out on his front steps every morning and have his Pee. One could not help see him and he didn’t think anything about it. (Damn I’m good, and he bought it) Tim continued to stand between us as we talked about him and Ann kept up the exam of his penis and testacies. He was very nervous and his breathing was fast and hard, as if he was on the verger of getting an erection.

“Tim .... stop that .... stand still!” With that command I slapped his butt. I went on to lecture him about how Doctor Ann had taken time to give us her expert advice on his problem and show some respect toward her and don’t act like a little boy having his first medical exam. He replied in a low voice “Yes ma.”

Ann looked up at Tim with a firm stern look on her face and than back at me.

“Thank you Marca! As I was saying, if his mother had been the dominate female in his life until he was grown I think I see the reason he has trouble getting a erection. That is the fact that she is missing from his life and he is looking for a female to take her place. You Marca have to step up and be the mother for him that he is looking for.”

I looked up at Tim and than I began to tell Doctor Ann my impression of why I agreed with her. A few times I have spanked him, and just more than a slap on his butt as you saw a few minutes ago. I have used a paddle on him and had him over my lap. This excited him almost as much as the enema’s that I have been giving him the last few weeks.

“Oh please Marca ... don’t tell her that, .... please.” I gave Tim that cold stair and let him have it with both guns.

“Timmy if you interrupt me or Doctor Ann one more time I will get my paddle and have you over my knee in front of the Doctor! Do I make myself clear!”

Before Tim had time to answer Ann spoke up telling me that he had a reaction to the statement I just made about the spanking I would give him. “Marca his testicles tighten and twitched when you spoke of spanking. I can see where this might be one way to stimulate him toward having an erection! Let me try something. Tim did your mother spank you as a boy? Did you see that Marca his sac twitched! Tim did she spank you when you were a teen, when you were 16 or 17? See they did it again. Marca this is a zone that turns Tim on. I immediately noticed a flow of adrenaline and testosterone when I bring up spanking and his mother!”

“Doctor Ann I do notice a discharge of sperm when I spank him! He has also had a discharge when I gave him an enema and I have noticed that he can hold a small erection with other types of stimulation to his rectum.”

The look on the doctor’s face was one of puzzlement. “Marca other types of stimulation to his rectum? I’m lost on that dear! Please explain!”

I smiled and looked up at Tim and reached out and took his hand. “Baby ... Doctor Ann and I need to speak in private for a few minutes. Pick up your robe and briefs and run up stairs put them away, you want need them anymore and bring ..... me ... ha ... bring mommy her toy bag. Be a good boy and run do this!” He was like a young boy doing as he was told by his mother.

As Tim hurried out of the room with out saying a word, knowing that Ann and I were in charge I looked at her when he could not hear our conversation anymore. “ In the last few weeks I have been giving him a hand job more than anytime since we been married, will you might just say a nice feel and a squeeze from time to time as we watched a porn flick. No more oral sex on him and no more intercourse. I have changed tactics, I have slowly changing our roles. Two weeks ago I used a strap-on for the first time on him and he would have had a climax if I had not pulled out when I did!”

Tim was back with my bag and stopped at the door as if waiting for permission to come back into the room. Ann motion him to come over to her and she had him stand next to her and she looked at me and said, “Marca I want to give him a rectal exam!“

I took Tim’s hand and told him in a low quite voice I would be here I want let her hurt my little boy. I pulled him over to my chair and had him bend over my lap. I held his hand and leaned over and kissed his face. .... mommy’s here ... your safe with me. Ann moved forward to stand right behind Tim’s widespread ass cheeks. This was the same vulnerable position that all women present to our personal doctor every year for our annual examination. We are on our backs not hanging over his lap on our stomach. Did Tim feel just as exposed?

Ann took the jar of YK gel out of my bag and dipped one latex covered finger deep into the jar and then brought the tip of her finger to Tim's tight opening. She let the tip of the blob of gel touch him there, knowing how sensitive it must be. Ann made tiny delicate little circles with the jelly- covered fingertip. Tim moaned softly and as he did so Ann simply pushed her finger forward. In one movement it was buried as far as she could reach in his tight rectum. "Oh Marca .. it hurts ..oh please!" Tim exclaimed as his toes curled and his butt humped just enough for me to squeeze his hand and slapped one of his ass cheeks telling him to hold still!

Ann twisted slowly in one direction then back in the other. She pulled back until it was just her fingertip at Tim's anal ring then pushed again to bury her digit back into his rear passage. I knew the end of her finger must be nestled up against his prostate and the shock wave traveling up his hole would end up right at the most sensitive spot. Tim continued to squirm on my lap and hump his butt away from her probing finger.

“Tim I said hold still! Don’t be such a baby, It’s just Doctor Ann’s finger for god sakes you’ve had bigger things in your ass!”

I could see a drop of pre-cum form at the tip of his cock, which was twitching constantly. I was sure he was close to orgasm. Very slowly she pulled her finger out of Tim leaving him gasping for breath and at the edge of release. Ann handed me some tissue and I told Tim to hold still so I could wipe him and clean his mess up.

“Please Marca I can do that!” I slapped his hand away as he tried to reach back to take the tissue from me. “Hold still!” I wiped his ass ring and held it open with my other hand making sure I did a good job and I did it slow. With him still across my lap and my fingers wiping his hole with tissue. Ann sat across from us and made some notes to his file.

She looked up and looked at Tim’s dripping penis, that I was trying to wipe at the same time I was wiping his ass.

"Marca for the next two to four weeks, Tim is to be stimulated whenever he is home. In other words Marca it is your job to try and get him to have and keep a constant erection, but no ejaculation for a week. Starting today Tim does not have a release until next Saturday night. Marca, obviously Tim does not have much control over his ejaculations. You will have to control them. Tim, from now on you only ejaculate if Marca gives you permission."

Ann then turned her attention back to me, "Marca, for the next few weeks you should do your best to keep him aroused. Stroke him whenever you can, have him undress you at night, tease him by walking around the house in the nude, have him give you a massage while watching TV, and let him continue to perform oral sex on you whenever you so desire. You might want to add to the evening entertainment by giving him a couple of fingers to his rectum, as in massaging his prostate. However do not let him have a release until next Saturday night. Do anything you can to get him aroused!”

“Doctor the one thing that gets Tim aroused is seeing me flirting and teasing other men!”

“My dear do whatever it takes to get his blood pumping to his penis and that should bring on a erection 90% of the time! Studies have shown just the sight of other men looking at their wife excite husbands! So to see other men looking are even touching in some settings will cause a man to become erect!”

“Oh Doctor Ann I think your right, ...just the other night the pizza boy was here and it made Tim get aroused when he saw the young man looking at me!”

“Marca I can’t help you with his size, that is something you have to live with/without from your standpoint! However I think you need to pursue all avenue that would help keep Tim in state of erection. I also think a penis belt would be best for him while he is at work.” I looked down at Tim lying across my lap and gave him that big I told you so smile.

“I put one on him two weeks ago just so he would not give himself any release! Doctor should I use that one device we spoke about from time to time. When I have him in this position I can see how it would stimulate him!”

Ann just smiled and gave me a wink.

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
157 Followers