Ms. Marca Ch. 71

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers

I jumped out of bed and raced him to the bathroom. I started the shower while he pushed his cock against my butt. I stood up and leaned against him. His hands found my breasts and he started massaging them. Once the water was warm enough, we got into the shower.

"Before we clean up, I want to be inside you one more time." He lifted me and pushed me against the wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and I maneuvered his cock to my waiting hole. He started pumping in and out of me and a lightning pace immediately.

"Marca you look so outstanding when you're whole body's wet. I need you so badly." He was pounding me so hard, I was afraid I was going to hit my head on the shower wall.

He pounded into me a couple more times and then he pushed into me really hard and held it there. I felt more of his cum shoot into me. When he pulled out of me, we did clean up, and got out of the shower to dry off. We made our way back into the guest bedroom and back into bed. He spooned me, and wrapped his arms around me.

"Marca, I probably did something in there I shouldn't have. I was not thinking, I should have put on a condom!" He kissed my shoulder.

I giggled and said. "Mr. Hill mother got me on the pill a long time ago, no worry on my part."

"Your mother and dad know you screw around?"

"Just mother, dad still sees me and thinks of me as a virgin."

"Marca this is not the first or last time we do this ... you know that don't you?"

I turn over and looked at him before I turned off the lamp on the night stand. "Are you going to take me out next weekend? By the way do I keep calling you Mr. Hill?

He laughs and said. "Yes, we are going out to dinner this weekend and I'm Robert ... Robert II, my son your boyfriend is Robert III."

"Mr. Hill, ah Robert ... your son is my ex-boyfriend, so your father was Robert the first?"

More to cum...

Ms. Marca
Ms. Marca
155 Followers
12