Ms Matthew Knows

Story Info
He doesn't realise Ms Matthews knows.
1.2k words
3.92
48.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers

Ms Carol Matthews was in her late 30's the attractive and fiery redheaded school teacher had a body to die for but due to her job at the local high school choose the dress down. With her hair tied back, attire, makeup etc Carol looked 10 to 15 years older than what she was and her gorgeous body was well hidden to the extent none of her students or colleagues realised her beauty. So when a student Peter Blake moved into the townhouse next door with his family she thought nothing of it and soon became a friend of the family even carpooling to get to school.

The interesting thing about these two town houses was they had been one. A previous owner had renovated and created two than sold the townhouses as separate. Neither Ms Matthews nor the Blake's realised knew this. However, Peter discovered one day in the back of his walk in robe was a hidden door that looked like his wall the handles had been removed and the door obviously forgotten about. Peter soon discovered it opened into Ms Matthews walk in robe.

Like most guys in their late teens at high school he often thought about sex so although he had never thought about Ms Matthews as the type of woman you'd want to see naked he decided to hide is webcam in her room anyway. So Peter did it one day while she was out hoping maybe he'll get lucky and see something worthwhile.

The first night he had his camera setup Peter caught Ms Matthews changing for bed as he watched her remove her make up, untie her hair she was quite attractive she already looked 10 years younger. Thinking this was a better idea than he had imagined When she removed her clothes Peter got the best surprise of the evening Ms Matthews wasn't the old frump he had always thought she was an absolute glamour. Peter was than ecstatically pleased when he found out Ms Matthews slept in the nude.

Peter quickly fell in lust with his mathematics teacher and couldn't understand why she would hide such beauty. He would often jerk off to images he collected from his hidden camera. Still it wasn't enough he wanted more. He began sneaking into her room at night after she went to sleep and jerking off. He was very lucky she never woke up or so he thought Ms Matthews had noticed her nocturnal visitor. Ms Matthews had an idea she would put up a hidden video camera to watch what was happening and begun to video the intrusions for her own pleasure but still pretended to be asleep.

It still wasn't enough for Peter he had become infatuated with his neighbour he wanted a lot more. So he begun stealing his mother's sleeping pills, he had a plan. Peter had noticed that Ms Matthews would drink from a sports bottle before bed every night. He was going to have her he planned everything and it all went to plan he crushed the pills into her drink set her alarm off to see if she would wake up, she didn't. Ms Matthews realised what he was doing when she noticed a funny smell from her drink bottle and after reviewing her tapes. She wanted Peter to go further but still was scared to make a move she thought maybe letting him drug her would solve that problem and once she had it on tape she had all the leverage she needed to fulfil her desires.

Ms Matthews was at his mercy. His lustful desires where about to come true. As he entered her room Peter was shaking like a leaf his nude body was covered in goose bumps. Peter knew he was going to do something he shouldn't but also knew he had to do it. Every little noise sounded like a jack hammer going off, his heart was beating through his chest and his knees felt like jelly. He couldn't believe this was really going to happen.

Peter tentatively reached out and touched the unconscious Carol he noticed how angelic she looked and was surprised at how warm her skin felt. His heart skipped a beat when she moved slightly he froze stiff hoping she wouldn't wake up. His throbbing erection broke the trance he was in and he knew it was now or never. Removing her sheet and exposing her privates to his view almost made Peter cum their and then.

Ms Matthews puffy nipples looked perfect to suck on Peter couldn't resist. At first he was scared she would wake up but as he felt them getting erect in his mouth he got bolder and soon was sucking hard. Yet the red fur covering her pussy was like a beacon calling him he soon buried his face in her snatch loving making her squirm in her sleep. Peter then got up positioning himself between her legs pushing his hard cock into her hot pussy and begun pounding her hard it only last a few strokes before he could handle it anymore and blew his load deep in her pussy. Peter covered her with her sheet again and snuck back into his bedroom.

The next morning Carol awoke and felt sore and sticky, she wasn't stupid she knew something had happened but was it enough to get what she wanted. The following morning Carol woke in the exact same situation again. She was confused about her feeling as she watched the tapes she knew it was wrong but she wanted him to do it. This went on for nearly 2 weeks before she finally decided to act.

Peter totally unaware of the trap walked or fucked straight into Ms Matthews's camera footage. The next morning Carol keenly reviewed the tape and discovered who had been taking her in her sleep. Peter had been discovered she also found the door as a result and how he had been drugging her. Carol like Peter he was a good kid she didn't want to get him in trouble with the law. Spent the next day think how she should handle it. Being an intelligent woman Carol figured it all out the drugs and the hidden door although he had raped her she wanted more.

Carol had desired a relationship with some of the virile young men she met every day at work but dare not risk her job. This was her opportunity she knew Peter would never tell or he'd be in real trouble she had the tape the drugged drink the works. She could get her fill of young cock and know one will ever know.

This evening she pretended to drink the drugged bottle and fall asleep again Peter sneaked in and was again leaning over her putting his penis into her sopping wet pussy. Carol wrapped her legs around Peter tightly and opened her eyes.

She said "Know I'm going to teach you how to fuck a woman none of this wham bam thank you ma'am bullshit"

Peter stunned tried to pull away and run but he couldn't

She continued "If you tell anyone I'll show them the tape of you raping me your 18 years old you'll get 10 years at least."

Peter stopped struggling and looked at her and asked "What do you want?"

"You've used me as your sex toy now I'm going to use you to satisfy my fantasies." Carol replied

Peter became resigned to his fate he knew that it was useless to argue about it. Inside he knew although not in control anymore he was still going to enjoy his new role.

Barry C
Barry C
20 Followers