Ms. Williams & Me

Story Info
Teacher gives him private lesson, or does she?
3.2k words
4.35
89.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my senior year in high school. Four years had gone by and the finish line was in sight. I could not wait until I was out of school and off to college. College was going to be great and so different from high school, especially the girls. At least that was what my friends in college were telling me. My only problem was my inexperience. I was about to enter a stage of life where sex was a commonly used tool and I did not know the first thing about how to please a woman.

None of this was my fault. I was a good looking guy. I was pretty popular, played football, and yes, I did go out on dates. But none of the girls I was with ever inspired a desire to have sex. Something about their personality. It seemed as though high school girls just were not my type. Kind of funny to think about when they were the only type available. Or so I thought.

It was during the last month of school that my life changed. My science teacher was a woman named Ms. Williams and she had to be the hottest teacher the world had ever known. Her dark brown hair laid just below her shoulder. She stood at about 5' 10 and was lightly tanned. Her round butt was accented by her very big and very beautifully shaped breasts. It was not just her looks that made her desirable though. Her attitude toward her students was playful but plutonic. She never made a sexual gesture in any form which made her that much more unattainable. Her voice is what I remember most to this day. She had a voice so pleasing to the ear that no one spoke in her class just to hear her more clearly.

With about three weeks to go in the year I got a big surprise. She asked me to stay after school one day to discuss my work in her class. I thought I had done good work until that point so you can imagine my shock at this request. I received her message during first period and worried about it all day. I could not eat lunch because my stomach was doing flips over what I might have done wrong. Eventually the end of the day arrived and I went to her classroom to face the music.

When I entered she looked up from her paper work filled desk and saw that it was me. She told me to shut the door which did not help with my pent up anxiety. I racked my brain trying to figure out what I might have done wrong and came up empty. I shut the door and stood there, frozen with fear, until she instructed me to take a seat in the desk across from her. My nerves continued to be unstable. I thought she was getting to behead me.

She signed a few pieces of paper, put them in a stack on her desk, and then looked up at me. Her brown eyes, which matched her hair perfectly, stared at me for a second. Then she spoke:

"What are your plans for college?" She asked.

This caught me way off guard. "Excuse me," I said, "I thought you wanted to talk about my work in your class."

"Well your work in class is very good so I thought you might be pursuing a science education in college."

This was not what I expected at all. She wanted to talk to me about good things. I calmed down immensely and continued the conversation.

"Science has always interested me so I will probably take a few courses," I said.

"What field of science interests you the most?" she asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it. What interests you the most, Ms. Williams?"

"I have always loved biology. And please, call me Stacey."

"Ok, Stacey," this seemed a little awkward for me. I went along with it though. "What do you like about biology so much?"

"I thought I was the one who was supposed to be asking the questions here," she let slight smile slip through as she said this. Then she noticed that I was actually interested in her response to my question. "Do you really want to know, Steve?"

I nodded. She seemed surprised at this and then leaned back in her chair. Her eyes darted up and down as if she was sizing me up. I did not know why she was doing this. I barely realized it was happening and only remember now. Then she stood up.

She walked around to the front of her desk and sat on top. Her legs were crossed at the ankles. It was a shame because I was eye level with her hips. Her hands rested on the desk, palms flat, keeping her stable as she looked me right in the eye now. I failed to return the favor though. My eyes were locked on her massive breasts. I began to wonder what they would feel like if I could just touch them for a second.

"Ahem!"

I was busted. No pun intended. Ms. Williams, Stacey as she now wanted to be known, had noticed me day dreaming about her breasts. What was I going to do? I began to look all around the room, trying to make seem as though she was mistaken. She saw right through this and let me know it.

"Do you like looking at my breasts, Steve?"

Dumbfounded by this question I tried to play dumb, "What do you mean?"

"Don't be embarrassed. I'm flattered that you think of me that way. So answer the question. Do you like looking at them?"

"Yes ma'am." I could not believe I just said that.

She looked at me and nodded her head up and down as to show she was thinking about something. I was more nervous now that all this had happened than I was when I thought I was in trouble. I had no idea what she could be thinking about and I was not about to ask either. She uncrossed her legs and did not cross them again. Since I was at eye level with her hips already I now had a clear view of her red lace panties. I did not want to get caught staring again so I quickly moved my eyes all around. The glimpse I did get was enough to start me getting hard.

"You know," Ms. Williams began, "you don't strike me as the kind of boy who would stare at a woman's breasts. Is there something you want to tell me?"

I became extremely nervous. My heart started to beat really fast and I started to sweat. My eyes were darting all around the room, catching glimpses of her face, her panties, and her breasts. I had no clue about what to do or what to say. What was I supposed to do? What would any guy like me have done in that situation?

She was dressed to kill that day too. Her lips were covered by a deep red shade of lip stick that matched her nail polish. She was wearing a mid-length black skirt, black stockings, and black high heels. She had a woman's suit jacket on over a white blouse with frills that ran down the center hiding the buttons.

And there I sat. I had a white T-shirt on and a pair of jeans with tennis shoes. This was a pitiful sight for anyone. She was a gorgeous woman sitting in a seductive manner in front of a decently built 18yr old who looked as though he slept in his clothes for a week. And to top all of that, my cock was getting harder by the second. I then realized that she was still looking at me waiting for an answer to her question.

"Well...uh...I ...um..." I could barely think much less than speak.

"Oh!" Ms. Williams said suddenly. "I take it that you are a virgin. It's ok. Just relax. Now I know that you are going to college and I also know that girls in college expect a bit of experience when it comes to these matters. Would you like me to help you get that experience? What kind of teacher would I be if I let my students go to college unprepared?"

All this was a big shock to me. I sat there as still as a statue and did not say a word. Fear ran through my body as I watched her take this conversation to the next level. Ms. Williams stood up from sitting on the desk and walked toward me. She bent down to me and as she did her big breasts just barely grazed the edge of my face. Her face was just in front of mine when she leaned in close and kissed me.

Her lips were soft as she pressed them against mine. Then I felt pressure on my mouth and I realized that she wanted her tongue to enter. I barely had my mouth open a millimeter and her tongue filled my mouth. She moved it all around inside and I returned the favor by slipping my tongue inside of her mouth. We kissed liked this for at least five whole minutes. I would have been happy to have just kissed all day but she wanted more. I was not about to contest.

She pulled away from my mouth and took a step back. I thought she was having second thoughts and then she motioned for me to get up and walk over to her. I did as she implied and went to her. She told me to take my shirt off because she wanted to get a better look at me. I pulled the shirt over my head and dropped it on the floor behind me. She came to me and kiss my mouth again. She then started to kiss my neck and started to work her way down my chest.

Ms. Williams ran the tip of her tongue from the top of my chest all the way down to my stomach and then back up. I was in total disbelief. She started to kiss all over my stomach when I felt a jerk near my very hard cock. I looked down and saw her unbuckling my belt. She then began to unbutton my jeans and pull down my zipper. She looked up at me for a second and smiled. Ms. Williams then went back to what she was doing and pulled off my jeans off along with my shoes and socks.

She was still kissing my stomach when she slipped one of her hands down my boxers and grabbed my cock. At first she just ran her fingers up and down the length of my shaft, getting a feel for how big I was. I guess she was happy with what she found because she pulled my boxers off next. Her kisses slowly moved further down and I could feel her nose in my pubic hair. Then I felt something else entirely. It was really good.

I felt a wetness on the head of my cock. I looked down again and now saw Ms. Williams' mouth on the head of my cock. She did not let her mouth go any further than the head though. I felt her tongue moved all around my head and slip into the slit in my cock. I was in ecstasy. She was enjoying this herself.

I felt her mouth go further down my shaft. She reached the base of my cock and began to suck hard. I almost lost balance when I felt this but did not fall because I rested my hands on top Ms. Williams' head. She started to move her mouth up and down my cock still sucking the whole time. Because my hands were on top of her head, she would pull up slowly and come down fast. This rhythm felt incredible. She sucked on my cock so long I lost all track of time.

I felt her jaw release from my cock and I looked down. She looked back up at me and said:

"Is there anything you would like to do to me?"

I nodded and she stood up. She leaned back on her desk as she had done before and gave me a look that said "take me". I walked closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her passionately as she had done to me. My hands moved down in back of her and cupped her round butt. I squeezed it and loved the way it felt in my hands. I proceeded to pull her skirt down and off now fully exposing her red panties. I ran my hands up and down her stocking covered legs, exploring the wonderful fabric with my finger tips.

She seemed eager to move on and unbuttoned her suit jacket and took it off. Her massive breasts looked as if they were about to bust out of her blouse. She laid her back down on the desk and my next action was purely impulse. My hands found their way to her blouse and my fingers found the separation between her the frills hiding the buttons of the blouse. I tore open Ms. Williams blouse and heard buttons fly and ricochet off the walls and floor of the classroom. She seemed surprised at my doing this but did not protest.

Her lovely breasts were covered still by a red bra that matched her panties. I started to kiss her stomach with slow deep kisses. She removed her blouse and undid the clasp in the back of her bra to allow it to just lay on top her tits. I moved upward on her chest with my kisses until I reached her bra. I took the connecting strap between the cups in my mouth and pulled off the piece of delicate underwear.

I flung the bra across the room and turned my head back to view my prize. Her tits were even more luscious looking than I imagined. I placed my face between them and kissed what little flat skin lay in that area. I then ran the tip of my tongue around the outside of her left nipple. I repeated this action on the right nipple. I took this nipple in my mouth and started sucking on it gently. My right hand began to gently massage the left breast. I relished every moment of this. I heard a soft moan from Ms. Williams at this point.

I decided to switch what I was doing and reverse my position. I started to suck on her left breast and massage the right one. I heard her give off another soft moan. I figured I had to be doing something right to get this kind of reaction. I switched back and forth with my sucking and groping of her breasts for a little bit longer.

I noticed that my cock was incredibly hard now. I started to kiss down her stomach and as I was doing this my hands moved down and pull off her red panties. I knelt down and removed her panties completely. I found my face in her pussy area and did not know what to do. I began to kiss all around her cunt as I had done to her stomach. I saw her legs widen as I did this and got an idea.

I moved my kisses from the area around her cunt to the lips themselves. I placed three deep kisses down the lips of her cunt and three more in an upward motion. I heard a little bit louder moan than before as I did this. I felt her hands on top my head and her pushing my face deeper onto her cunt. With this extra force I accidentally stuck my tongue inside of her cunt and felt her jolt when this happened and let out the loudest moan yet.

I kept my tongue inside of her and wiggled it back and forth for a moment. Her hands pushed harder on my head and I began to swirl my tongue inside of her cunt. I could taste her juices and they were good. I started to suck on her cunt as I moved my tongue around in her and slurped up all the pussy juice that secreted from her. I felt her legs resting over my shoulder and her high heeled shoes rub up and down my back. Her moaning became more frequent and intense.

Her hands left my head and my mouth left her pussy. I stood up and gazed at the beautiful body that lay in front of me. She looked back at me with an expression of longing. I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and supported myself in this manner. My cock was aching and begged for relief. There was no sense in stopping now so I decided to finish what we had started.

I took the head of my erect penis and placed it in front of her cunt so it barely touched her pussy lips. I slowly but firmly eased in my cock. I slid my entire seven inches inside of her and heard a moan/whimper. I held my position for a few seconds and then began to slide out. I moved back and forth with my cock inside of her again and again. Slowly at first and steadily picked up speed.

Back and forth. In and out. I had never felt anything like this in my life. Her legs suddenly wrapped around me and pulled my closer to her than I currently was. My strokes became more rapid and hard as a result. My hands moved up her body and rested on her bountiful breasts. I could feel them move back and forth in sync with me ramming my cock into her cunt. The motion of our bodies was pure pleasure.

I rammed my cock into her harder and harder as we continued and eventually felt immense pressure built up inside of me. Ms. Williams was moaning louder than she had until this point. With each push we both came closer to climax. The final stroke came and I could no longer hold it in. I exploded inside of Ms. Williams cunt. My entire body tensed up for several seconds while my cum was continuously pumped into her many times over. This was the event that sent her over the edge.

As she orgasmed with me, Ms. Williams screamed with pleasure. Her juices flowed freely and with as much intensity as mine. Her body jerked with her orgasm and we both fell limp when it was over, my cock still inside of her. As I laid on top of her I still could not believe that I had just had great sex with the hottest teacher in the world. It was then I heard her voice, faintly at first but then clearly:

"Steve...Steve...Steve!"

I found myself standing in Ms. Williams' classroom door way. It had all been an incredible day dream. As I came back to reality I noticed she was wearing a black skirt with matching colored stockings and high heels. She also wore a suit jacket over a blouse with frills that ran down the center. She told me to close the door and as I did I started to wonder what color her panties were and if I was a psychic.