Much Needed Therapy

Story Info
Frustrated man receives help from his therapist.
2.2k words
45k
8
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit I've never done any of what I describe below, but I'd like to... In the meantime, I'll enjoy my fantasies. I hope you do too.

==========

Session 1

This week was filled with new experiences for me, and it started with a simple doctor's visit.

I've been having these fantasies for a while. Not just your everyday fantasies, but those of an often very erotic nature. Normally, this wouldn't worry me. However, lately in the privacy of my dreams, I have been fooling around with not my girlfriend but another man.

Let me follow that by explaining I'm not gay. In fact i'm quite heterosexual to say the least. My girlfriend now and past girlfriends can back me up on that. I mean, I have and have known many gay friends of both varieties. I could tell you some stories (but that's for next time). But these fantasies?! Whoa... And a little bit of mmmm at the same time.

It has been quite a surprise. Well, I had an appointment with my therapist last week anyway, so I decided to talk over with him.

I don't have regular meetings with Glen, but when I'm really stressed at work or in life, I find our discussions soothing. The last visit was over a month ago. This time, I had a few things to get off my chest, not to mention this new item.

Glen has a great office in a nicer part of town. A quiet building in a quiet neighborhood. It seems more like a friend's house than a doctor's office, but it meets the need.

I pulled into the driveway on time and parked next to Glen's Volvo. Next to that was another car, an old Escort with a bunch of rock band stickers on the window. I assumed it belonged to Belinda, Glen's receptionist.

Walking in, I was hit by the familiar scent of the oak panelling and candles. Glen likes to make his office very comfortable. It worked. The overall effect was inviting and attractive.

So, it was a perfect fit for Belinda, with her long auburn hair tied into a pony tail, sparkling green eyes, and those perky breasts. Oh yah, she fit right in.

"Good afternoon Brian."

I said hi to Belinda before heading into Glen's inner office. After the usual pleasantries, we got down to business.

We spent the first hour talking about work stress, my girlfriend and our on-off relationship, and other stresses of daily life. My boss has been riding my ass lately (in a different context) almost as much as my girlfriend, and I needed to vent. Glen listened attentively and offered advice here and there. He knew from past appointments to just let me talk for a while.

There was a soft knock on the door followed by Belinda gliding into the room. She had let her hair down outside and was standing just inside Glen's office adjusting her jacket. I couldn't help but notice her nice figure while she did so. Long legs, a sexy-librarian skirt and glasses, and those perky breasts. Seriously, she has these outstanding c-cups with large noticable nipples just waiting for someone too suckle them to happiness. It wouldn't be so bad if she'd hide them or something, however Belinda wouldn't go for any of that. She's one of those in-your-face kind of chicks that likes to play with us poor saps.

Breasts, breasts, and all about breasts, but I'm an ass-man mostly. I like looking at Belinda's tight ass sometimes and imagining what it would be like to spoon with those adorable sweet cheeks, my 7 inches nestled comfortably...

Ahem. Belinda announced her departure for the night and left us alone which was good because I needed to cool off. After I heard the outide door bang shut, I figured it was time to let Glen know of my other purpose in visiting.

"Glen, I need to talk to you about something."

"Go ahead."

"It's a little different than our normal conversation. I'm worried all this stress may be having some other effects. It's awkward to talk about."

"Well, by the way you were drewelling over Belinda just now, I can imagine the effects you're talking about. I'd say you're in need of some sexual attention."

"You caught me. It's been quite a roller coaster lately in the sex department. Her not feeling as passionate, or me not feeling in the mood. To be honest, I've been in a different sort of mood."

"Explain, Brian."

"Glen, I've sorta been having fantasies about men. You know sex and all with them. It's freakin' me out."

"Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of. A healthy fantasy life is a good thing. What is the problem for you?"

"It's that i want to do more than just fantasize. I really want to do some of these things."

"What does Karen think about all this," he asked.

"I haven't told her, of course. What's the use? It's not like she has the toys I want to play with, if you know what i mean..."

"Well, there are strap-ons and other devices, and the anal sex with her should be the same."

"She isn't quite into that, Doc," I joked, with a wink. "And, what I want to do isn't as fun on a dildo. I want the real thing.

"I want to hold a pulsing, hot penis in my hand and then take it in my mouth. Sucking and licking until it's owner can't help himself and explodes... You can't get that sort of experience with a dildo. I've tried.

"My mouth is watering just thinking about it. I swear if i could find someone safe to try it with, I would be all over him right now." Light bulb.

Glen seemed to think on that for a while before looking over at me with this sly grin. "You know Brian, i might be able to help you with that little problem. Are you willing to try a different type of therapy?"

We discussed his idea more that night over coffee to finish the session. I went home horny beyond belief, my fantasies still alive and good, but that was easily remedied. I was very excited about what was in store for me the next day.

Session 2

Glen had mentioned another client who was having similar concerns and wondered if we could hook up. He called and confirmed after I left. He said to come back around closing, which I did eagerly the next day.

Again, I pulled into the driveway right on time. There was the Volvo and Escort, and a minivan. I walked to the door just as Belinda was leaving.

"It looks like there's gonna be a guy party tonight. Maybe I should stay, " she teased as she walked past. Little did she know my thoughts at the time.

I went in and waited outside Glen's closed office door. A few minutes later, Glen came out and gave me my pep talk.

"Good afternoon, Brian. Are you doing Ok?" I gave my best confident smile, but I was a wreck. Sweaty palms, tight lips, too many things in my mouth to say so I didn't say anything.

"Robert has a similar dilemma with his wife in that he craves oral sex and she doesn't like to oblige him. He likes the idea that this might be helping both of you. I'll be the host for this get-together, but try to forget I'm there.

On seeing, my hesitation Glen added, "This is new for all of us, Brian. Just take it slow and do what feels natural."

A couple deep breaths later and we were in his closed office doing introductions. It was awkward at first, but we got more comfortable as we Glen taled us through our meeting. How do you shake hands with a guy, though, and tell him you're going to swallow his load?!

Glen, or maybe Belinda my warped mind liked to think, had moved some furniture, closed the blinds, and setup a blanketed area on the floor. Glen suggested we all (all?) take off our clothes and just sit. Glen took off his clothes to not "inhibit our progress", he explained.

All naked and sitting on the blanket, Robert and I spent some time exploring a little. He was intimately aware of men from his college days, but this was new to me. I touched his knee with my hand. He was so hot already. My hands felt cool in relation to his skin. I got more brave and moved my hand up his thigh, letting my finger tips start to work inside like I would with my wife. He liked that, I guess, as he opened his legs more for me.

I reazed I was liking this a lot. I was starting to druel and my saliva was pooling a little in the bottom of my mouth. Already, my mouth was watering for this guy, a stranger. I took my own cues and his soft whimpers to keep going.

I let my finger tips just brush his midrift as I moved in closeer next to him. We were both breathing pretty heavily by now, and the room was feeling quite warm. I took the plunge and touched the base of his now erect shaft. I was mesmerized by the site of his cut 8 inches, purple, healthy, and strong. Just at the tip, I noticed a tasty drop of pre-cum and let out a moan.

Glen sat on his corner of the blanket watching me. He had an encouraging look on his face and also a healthy erection of his own. He smiled and indicated to keep going.

And, I did. I couldn't help myself anymore. I leaned over on top of Robert's lap inhaling his man scent and dived headfirst onto his penis.

Warm, moist, salty, and sexy, it felt like heaven in my mouth. They should can this stuff. I licked and sucked the tip and just let his head move around inside my hot mouth, coating it in my saliva. I wanted this guy bad.

And, he wanted me too. He moaned at my initial efforts and again when I slowly took him deep into my mouth and swallowed him whole. Coming back up to the tip, he gasped, and I went down a little quicker this time without ruining the sensation.

Oh, this was nothing like mouthi a dildo. It was hot and thick in my mouth, and it felt and tasted so good sliding across my lips and tongue.

Moving him down on his back and laying in between his legs, I got into a more comfortable position for both of us. I had practiced a little with my dildo and decided to try deep-throating eager Robert.

I again slowly took him into my mouth and kept pushing down on him deep. I could feel his pubic hair on my chin and smell him so powerfully. I felt the head approach my throat and relaxed as much as I could. I pushed it past the opening with only a slight gag, but it was worth it for both of us. I began to slowly move up and down on his squirming penis, letting it penetrate my throat and mouth. His gasping and grunting told me he was all mine.

Not caring if he was ready, I wanted him to explode. I wanted to taste him urgently.

I looked up at his yearning eyes and met Glen's eyes too. He was loving this as much as we were. I would have to concentrate on him later. Right then I had other pressing matters.

I let my lips slide up Robert's shaft until it was just out my mouth. Finally touching him again with my hands, I took his ball sack in my left hand while I let my right hand form a warm ring around his shaft. Again, I went done on his penis letting it hit the back of my throat.

Then, easing up, I tightened my lips onto his shaft and head and started a rythm of going down and up, down and up. A mixture of saliva and pre-cum coated my lips and his penis. He began to buck up to meet my lips, moaning louder. I wasn't going to let him escape my wanting mouth

And,then it happened. His pulsing hot penis exploded in my mouth. Waves of salty thick juices hit my tongue and filled every part of my hungry mouth. I swallowed every bit I could letting some of it squeeze out the sides. I dared not let up on the hold I had with my lips or I'd lose it all. It tasted magnificent. It was my prize and reward for waiting all this time to meet up with a man.

When Robert started to squirm, I slowly released him from my mouth and licked up any remaining deliciousness. We both sighed and leaned back onto the floor.

Laying there, I realized how incredibly horny I still was. I was at full attention and oozing a nice amount of my own pre-cum.

All this attention on Robert left me wanting the same, but I knew that wasn't Robert's plan.

Then, I remembered Glen and glanced up at him. He too was hard as a rock and had this hungry look in his eyes and that sly grin again.

"Did you like that?" he asked me.

"God yes," as I crawled toward him and my dessert.

"Do you think you need more therapy?"

My answer was obvious in my response...

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Much Needed Therapy

Love this story - Would like to read about action with all three guys - don't involve any women - please keep it going and thanks for the great entertainment - norm

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Very erotic story. I enjoyed it very much and found myself rather aroused during the entire story. I am looking forward to more therapy sessions!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
made me juicy

Well done I'm very horny now, guess I'll be doing something about it, and dream. thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it!

please continue this!god what a turn on

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Son's Accident Taking Dad and Son Bonding to a new level.in Gay Male
My Uncle's Cock His first time giving a blowjob.in Gay Male
Trapped Two straight guys trapped in the snow do what they must.in Gay Male
Mutual Benefit A curious man helps out a horny friend.in Gay Male
Chad the Cable Guy I get more than internet.in Gay Male
More Stories