Much Taboo about Nothing Ch. 03

Story Info
After cutting the grass, he trims the bush.
2k words
4.37
64.6k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Please go back and read Chapters 1 and 2 if you haven't yet, and don't forget to vote!**

My brain was still trying to process exactly what happened. I saw my sisters wrestling and tickling each other naked. I apparently want my mom. I had a dream about fucking my neighbor whose yard I was about to mow, and in the same dream, my sisters were fucking each other's tongues. I wake up and Angie's best friend is standing there, and we fuck. My sisters come home and Angie watches us both fuck and even fingers her pussy while we do.

And now I'm off to go mow a yard, my cock has stiff as a steel rod, my heart pounding, and my knees weak. I'd have kept wondering what the fuck was going on, but at that point, I didn't really care.

The Dobbson's place had a huge yard. It was an old house that Rick had picked up on a tax sale and they'd spent the last few years restoring it to its turn of the century condition. It wasn't quite Victorian, but it was damn nice. They had taken the liberty of installing a pool in the back and a security fence. Every boy over the age of 10 and every concerned mother in the town knew it was because Monika likes to sunbathe in the nude, keeping her natural Hawaiian tan up to her golden standards.

Today, I was hoping to catch her out side again, for the next time on top of uncountable times that I've gazed upon that beauty.

I got up to the front door and saw a note on it:

"Bran, go ahead and mow, I've got some things to take care of and I'll be home about 10am."

"Fuck," I said out loud. I'd be almost done mowing by the time she got back. No naked Hawaiian hottie for me today. Fuck.

The yard was easy enough to mow, but the day's high was already being approached by 9:45. It was going to be hot as hell out there today, and I wasn't looking forward to being anywhere but inside enjoying the AC instead of baking inside the mill.

I finished the yard and was getting the weed whacker out of the garage at the same time Monika's BMW pulled into the drive. She waved at me and I waved back, wiping the sweat from my brow and returning to work. I just got to where I needed to start edging and she came up behind me.

"How's it coming?" she asked, her sultry voice wafting to my ear on the heating air. I fought hard to not shiver, but I felt goose bumps break out over my neck and down my arm.

"Almost done, just have to finish along the edges," I said, turning around. My dick twitched at the sight before me.

Monika Dobbson, age 38, Hawaiian native, was standing behind me in a white bikini which did nothing to hide her dark nipples on her exquisitely tanned tits. Her long silky raven hair was tied up in a bun, only a few dark strands hung here and there around her ears and at the back of her hair line. The small amount of fabric covering those mouth watering melons barely covered the visible areolas beneath them, leaving as little to the imagination as possible. Rumor had it that her firm, perky C-cup had been surgically enhanced, and if they had been, I'd like to lick that surgeon's hand; there's not a scar, not a surgery mark, not a blemish on them.

My eyes rolled slowly down the rest of her body, her long thin torso was well muscled from years of aerobics and keeping herself in shape. She hadn't had kids, and her figure was untouched by stretch marks. Her Hawaiian heritage did her proud in her flaring hips, the high cut waist string of her bikini sticking out along her pelvic ridges and then diving at an impossibly steep angle down into a pair of ratty, well worn daisy-duke jean shorts that may as well have been the rest of her bikini. They were unbuttoned and unzipped, Monika letting the natural curve of her flowing hips hold them up, defying gravity as much as her amazing chest.

Her legs emerged from the frayed and faded denim and flowed from curve to curve, starting at her hip and drawing my eyes down her muscled thigh to her slightly flaring calf all the way down to her bare ankles and her bare feet. I couldn't help but lick my lips as I drew my gaze back up her body. It felt like every inch of her skin my eyes devoured was another inch my rock hard prick grew.

"Now Bran, are you checking me out?" she said laughing, her hands going to her cocked hips, and her chest jutting out a little further.

"I don't see how I couldn't," I said, realizing my mouth had been hanging open. She laughed and shrugged.

"When you've finished trimming out here, come inside, I'll get you something to drink," she said, her dark eyes sparkling. "You look awfully sweaty and...hot," she added, her eyes raking down my body as slowly as mine washed over hers. My dick twitched in my pants and her eyes caught it, growing big in surprise. She bit her lower lip slightly and turned back to the house, my gaze glued to her softly swaying ass and the promises it made about what was barely concealed by those impossibly short shorts.

I know I finished edging the yard in record time, but it felt like an eternity. I put everything away and walked in the door, looking through the house for Monika. I finally found her in the kitchen, and when I did, my heart stopped.

She was still sitting on the counter top, still wearing her bikini top, and nothing else. Her jean shorts were crumpled on the floor, and her bikini bottom was a few feet from it, closer to the counter. Mrs. Dobbson was spread open wide, her lineless tan was flawless, right down to her cinnamon colored pussy lips. Her pink core was open, looking tantalizingly bright as it peeked out from the brown surrounding it; it was already wet and glistening in the kitchen lights. Above her slit was a little dollop of shaving cream, covering what must have been the last strip of fur on that flawless pussy.

"All the trimming done outside?" she asked, her hands on her knees. I only nodded and gestured roughly, unable to take my eyes or mind off the hot cunt spread before me. "Good, then maybe you can help me trim in here, too," she said. I looked up at her, my heart hammering in my chest and throbbing in my dick and saw her eyes drift down my body to my hard dick swelling in my pants. I kicked my shoes off as I stepped toward her, my hands working on the fly of my pants to release my aching member. It sprung free and slapped against my belly, Monika's eyes glued to it the whole time. She let out a little gasp as the sound of my dick against my abs filled the quiet between us. "Looks like you're definitely up for it," she said breathlessly. I could see her heart hammering in her chest, her tits jiggling with its rhythm.

"Up for that and more," I said, taking the final step between us, the tip of my rigid shaft resting a mere inch from her pussy. I could smell her wetness and it made my mouth water instantly, my dick bobbing in front of her.

"I see that," she said, her left hand reaching down to stroke my tool softly. "If you do as good of a job on my bush as you do on my grass, I'll make it worth your while," she said demurely, her hand slowly rising and falling on my length.

"Let's see what I can do," I said, licking my lips. She smiled and stopped stroking my dick, reaching behind her for her husband's razor. She handed it to me and I knelt in front of her, taking the opportunity to lick her lips and force them open. She shuddered and moaned, her legs quaking softly at the touch. Her pink core was exposed and her clear fluid was dribbling from her pussy. "Chores first, young man," she mock scolded.

I pulled my tongue back up her cunt, dipping lightly into her hot box and flicking quickly against her clit on the pass, letting her juices coat my tongue. I looked up at her in mock pouting.

"What about chores during?" I asked, my left hand slipping into her snatch. Her velvet vice quickly clamped down on both my fingers, giving me barely enough room to turn them and start softly stroking her g-spot. My thumb softly rubbed her clit, the broad pad softly teasing the very tip of her sensitive nub. She sucked her breath in sharply and her head rocked back, almost hitting the cabinets behind her. Her breath left her in a low moan and her pussy locked around my invading fingers.

"Whatever....whatever you think..." she panted, her tits heaving with her breath and her hammering heart. Her pussy throbbed in time to its own tune, but the bolero of her luscious body was being played by a symphony that I couldn't wait to play with my instrument. I pulled her pussy down, stroking her clit softly with the tug and stretched the skin above her slit just a little tighter than her quaking abs already had done. Gently I brought the razor down with the grain of her fur, the shaving cream disappearing in two gentle swipes of the steel against her velvety smooth mound. I kept my fingers in her, but grabbed a towel off the counter, wiping her pussy clean.

"All done," I said, standing back up my finger stroking her clit in faster circles. My fingers rocked in and out of her pussy, flying against her g-spot and plunging in her cunt as deep as they could go.

"Not even close," she said with a devilish wink. I grinned back and sped up, bending down to bite her left nipples. No sooner had I done that than her body rocked hard again and her cum gushed from her pussy, soaking my crotch and the floor below us. I sped up, loving watching her juice pour out of her clenching pussy and over my hand as I worked her hot pink cunt faster. Two more powerful surges followed, her head rocked back, her breath coming in a ragged, soundless scream. I almost came watching this beautiful creature fuck herself against my hand as she flooded her cum into the room. My cock was twitching and I wanted to bury it in her soaked twat more than I'd wanted to fuck any other woman on earth.

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and put them to her lips. I watched as she licked and sucked her cum from my hand, one finger at a time. Her eyes were locked on mine as she slowly circled each finger with her tongue and then sucked it into her mouth. My fingers were my dick as she gave each one of them a mini-blow job, almost as if she expected them to fill her mouth with my spunk. Just as she started kissing the cum off my palm we heard the front door burst open and close. We both froze in panic.

"Mom!?" we heard a female voice radiate through the house. Her face melted from panic to a full on blush as mine warped into a mask of confusion.

"But I thought you never..." I started. She wiped a finger up her snatch and put it to my lips, quieting me and giving me another taste of her ample honey at the same time. I licked it off, still confused as hell.

"She's my step-daughter," Monika said and leaned back on the counter top again, her tongue snaking out along her lower lip. No sooner had that hot little pink tip disappeared back into her mouth than I heard a heavy step on the tile floor of the kitchen and then silence.