Mud Season

Story Info
Young wife on construction site gets all DYRTY
3.3k words
4.5
84.3k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers

Being a twenty-four year old wife of a construction worker, I’m used to cleaning up messes, and watching my husband pass out at nine or ten at night. It doesn’t really bother me, we get along great when he’s awake and home, and our life is pretty alright, he also makes decent money. Last year we decided to save for a house. I had been working part time and in order to make more money I was going to switch to full, but the place I was working had nothing available. My husband’s foreman suggested I come on the crew as a laborer. The money was three dollars more an hour than what I was making, it was almost April so I could start working on my tan very soon, and with overtime we would be making GREAT money. I agreed.

My husband was pretty for it, his only hang-up was the idea of bringing a 5’5” blond with a great body, and good sized breasts onto an all male construction site. I told him ‘I could hold my own with the comments and sling some good one’s myself, and besides I’d met them all at one point or another and they already knew what I looked like, so what I’m hot, they can look all they want if anything you should feel good that other guys find me attractive, because you’re the only one for me.’

I started work the second to last Monday in March. We call it mud season, all the snow is melting, there are beginning to be more warm days than cold, and there’s mud and huge puddles EVERYWHERE. Seeing a construction site in mud season first hand I understood why my husband always came home caked to the knees. There’s no topsoil until the houses are finished so the loose soil on the site turns into a very thick nasty mud. There are usually planks to walk on, and sometimes even they go under the mud is so deep.

My first week was really warm fifties and up temperature wise. Anyone from this area of the country knows how bad the winter was in 2002-3, so the melting snow was causing a lot of mud. My job was basically to clean the site as the six guys building the house made the mess. I trucked load after load of scrap out to the dumpster, picked up all kinds of paper and debris. I was so sore by the end of the day. Lunch and coffee were a slew of innuendo and I laughed it was all joking and I fully expected it. I remember the day to a T.

It was my first Wednesday and the temperature hit the mid sixties. Most of the guys were down to T-shirts and as I began to sweat I soon headed to the truck and changed my sweatshirt for one of my husband’s T-shirts. I was wearing a sports bra, but still got a whistle from the still unfinished second floor. The mud was getting bad, and by coffee I was covered to my thighs, and half way up my arms.

Break time the conversation was on me instantly. ‘You’re cleaning up trash, not rolling in the mud right?’ and ‘If you wanna’ mud wrestle I’ll take you on after we wrap-up’ and ‘Oh yeah nothing like a dirty girl.’ I had nothing to say I really was filthy. My jeans clung to my legs and my husband’s oversized shirt was getting in the way more than anything else. After break the temperature continued to climb, threatening to break a record, it might actually reach seventy!

With work on the second floor reaching a fevered pitch there was house wrap, and scrap plywood everywhere! I mucked about along the foundation shuttling everything to the dumpster, when I was caught up for a few minutes I swept out the first floor. It was almost lunchtime when I got myself into the mess I’m about to describe. I headed back out to grab the newer waste from around the foundation.

I rounded the corner of the foundation forgetting the hole for the water supply was full of water, forgetting the hole was there at all. I hit the muddy edge with one foot and slid right into the four-foot deep, cold muddy water. The banks of the hole were super muddy and as I clawed my way out really having to drag my lower body because whenever I tried to kneel I slipped back in I COVERED myself in mud. The guys were watching from the second floor deck, and laughing pretty good. The foreman called lunch as I headed into the house.

I looked down at myself as the guys came down the stairs. My husband asked if I was alright, we both had to laugh. My front was mud from my boobs to the tips of my toes, and everything I was wearing was wet.

“Hey we’ve got to head home for some dry clothes.” My husband said. The foreman said sure and my husband started for the door. I stopped him.

“By the time we get back it’ll be two-o’clock, we can’t waste a day like this.” I said. “You’ve got another shirt in the truck and I can sit in the cab with my pants on the heater until they’re a little drier.” My husband always told me the guys were merciless if you had to leave for anything other than a serious injury. I wasn’t about to go home early half way through my first week. My husband seemed to mull it in his head and finally shrugged and nodded.

I headed for the truck and tossed the soaked shirt in the back again drawing a wolf’s whistle. I then turned and tipped a joking salute actually facing the guys in my sports bra. My breasts are practically a D-cup, and the bra shows off quite a bit of cleavage. I think my husband blushed more than I did. I grabbed my sweatshirt and turned away as I pulled the soaked sports bra off and quickly pulled the sweatshirt back on. I was definitely a little chilly from being wet. Next I climbed into the truck and took off my boots, then my soaked jeans. As I lay them over the dash all the guys who were closely monitoring my progress over their sandwiches started clapping.

I could feel how saturated my panties were and they were clinging to my crotch and making everything feel pretty gross so, after grabbing a jacket from behind the seat to lay across my lap I tugged them off. The guys were all staring at me so I made a big show of spreading my tiny blue thong out and setting it on the dashboard. The reaction was amazing. These grown adults exploded into a childish laughing and pointing grinning charade. I smiled and opened my cooler.

The foreman came over to the window as lunch ended and told me to take my time, they wouldn’t need me until it was time to stand up the gables. I could tell he was trying to see if there was anything to see. I thought it was a little cute. Then my husband came and put his lunch box away and asked if I was alright. I told him I was never better he shook his head.

“You’ve got them all excited.” My husband said. I let a devilish grin flash across my face and a thought entered my mind.

“These pants won’t be dry enough to wear for over an hour, you tell them if they get those walls ready to stand, I’ll come up without them if they’re not ready.” I said to him. My husband looked at me thinking I was joking.

“You wouldn’t dare.” He said quietly.

“Try me.” I said. “It’s not like they can touch, but I know they all wanna’ see.”

“I can’t tell them that.” My husband said.

“I’ll do it for you?” I asked. “Unless you tell me not to.” I looked down to see his crotch shift a little as he began to get hard. He gave me an up to you look and as he walked away. I called up to the foreman who was just getting his tools back on. “Hey, I just told Kyle, if you guys get those walls ready to stand before my pants dry, I’ll have to go without to get em’ up.” The foreman kind of cocked his head to make sure he heard me right. “The pants’ll be dry in about an hour and a half, how fast do you guys think you can prep those walls!?” I called up. The next twenty minutes were an outright riot.

I watched from the truck as a flurry of plywood and headers, and nail guns assembled the gable walls in record time for this crew. My husband always tells me, a lot of production crews are faster, but they’re real fussy. Thirty-five minutes later the foreman called down to me that the walls were ready to go up and to grab a handful of adjusters on my way up. It was my turn to blush, as despite sitting them over the defroster and even running the engine even panties were still soaked.

I had made my bed, and now I was going to lie in it. Truth be told being the only female on the site all week and hearing the way all the guys talked and knowing how hot they thought I was had me really aroused, and the thought of doing what I was about to do was making me quite wet. I opened the truck and under the watchful eyes of all six of the guys I swung out my legs and planted my bare feet in the mud. It was cool and squishy. My sweatshirt came down to my thighs. They couldn’t see anything except healthy long legs, YET! Looking up I could tell the anticipation was killing them, it was obvious that my tiny little panties were still on the dashboard, right next to my pants.

I made my way into the house and grabbed four wall adjusters, it was all I could carry at one time. I made my way up to the second floor and asked the foreman where he wanted them. He pointed to a spot between the walls. I walked over and carefully laid them down, bending over to do it. I felt the air on my bare bottom and knew full well the little pie shape of my pussy was also on display. I stood back up and asked if that was all he needed.

“We need at least four more, but put them down the other end between the walls again.” The foreman said. As I walked past the six astonished guys they were all growing in the crotch region. I trotted down the stairs grabbed four more and came back up. They were all waiting by where these were going and I made sure to give them a good show as I squatted down to put them on the ground turning to face them. My husband looked stunned, but was fully completely rock hard, his jeans were straining against his erection, and it looked pretty uncomfortable. When we got home I would definitely be taking care of it for him. I lay down the wall pulling things and stayed crouched my slightly hairy light brown pussy undoubtedly a little open in this position was on full display.

“What next?” I asked.

“Just stay like that for a second and let me think.” The foreman said exasperated. “When we stand up the walls, you grab one of those and bring it to whoever is in the middle, then bring one to each end. You’ve gotta’ hurry because until they’re in if the wind kicks up we could lose the wall over the edge, it’s never happened, but until the wall is braced we’ve gotta’ hold onto it.”

“Alright.” I said staying squatted down I grabbed a wall puller in my hand at the ready. Hunched down like this, the wind blew lightly and I could actually smell my own arousal wafting up from my pussy. I was unbelievably horny. I began to flex my inner muscles just for the sensation.

The guys set about standing the first wall, as it went up I stood and brought over a brace. They nailed it up and I brought another then two more. Soon it was time to stand the other wall. I squatted again readying a puller from the other pile. The guys paused to catch their breath from the first wall. They all looked down at me, I made sure my legs were nice and open, as far as I could get them. Again a hint of my own scent caught my nostrils.

“That is so hot.” One of the guys finally said.

“Well, I can’t let any of you touch, so I better make the show good.” I said. My husband looked as though a huge fear had been lifted from his soul. I smiled. I felt so dirty, so nasty my legs were muddy up to my shins, and I was squatting in front of six men with my legs wide open, my naked crotch on display. I wanted to touch myself very badly. “I’m enjoying this as much as you guys are.” Finally they went to stand the second wall. Again I ran around getting everyone what they needed.

Now both walls were up. I stood with the guys around me the sweatshirt was hanging over me, but I was so horny I was gyrating slightly at nothing. You could see the foreman trying to think of something to do to get me back on display. Everyone was just waiting.

“Well if we’re going to start the other two walls, I’m ditching this sweatshirt it’s too hot for it today. What do we need brought up for them?” I asked pulling the sweatshirt over my head as I headed for the stairs. Fortunately the construction site was at the end of a long wooded driveway because I was now bare-ass naked. My breasts swung easily from side to side, and the wetness in my crotch begged for attention. The foreman broke his stupor after a long pause where he and everyone else watched my bare behind sashay down the stairs.

“We need six D headers, twenty four D cripples, twelve jacks with king studs, twenty sheets of half inch, another roll of wrap.” The foreman barked orders and an assembly line began feeding stuff up onto the deck. “Just start firing up studs I’ll tell you when to stop.” The foreman added. I brought all the small parts, the headers and cripples up from the yard in several trips while the guys passed the big stuff over the edge of the deck. Before long it was time for them to put the wall together. I started picking up again enjoying the way the mud felt on my naked body.

It was barely two o’clock when they started the walls and we usually work until at least four thirty, so they managed to get the walls built by four and decided to stand them up. Again I came up to help. This time when I hunched down beside the wall pullers, there were twelve this time, the side walls were longer, they all gathered around I was a muddy mess now, sweat droplets all over me. I was squatting on the balls of my feet and was giving them the best view of my charms that I could. My breasts were resting on either side of one thigh. They all stared at me, and I began to get restless. A minute passed it was like they were examining every inch of my body with their eyes. I began to get hornier and hornier. Finally I could no longer stand it and I dropped my free hand to my pussy and ran a finger over my fully engorged clitoris. I moaned. I was sopping wet down there. I slid my middle finger inside me and then withdrew it and rubbed my clit with all four fingers. I felt the urge building and knew I wouldn’t be able to stop until I had come. The foreman undid his tool belt and took out his cock, it was rock hard and a sheen of pre-come glistened at the head.

“Hey no touching.” My husband said worriedly.

“I’m not gonna’ touch her, but this is too much to take, I gotta’ do something.” The foreman said and began to stroke himself. Soon two of the other guys followed suit then finally everyone even my husband had their cock in hand.

I opened my eyes and saw all that man flesh right at eye level. I could see myself crawling over and taking it into my mouth, I knew I couldn’t or shouldn’t I knew what it would lead to. In my mind however I felt all of them their rough hands on my naked body, holding me taking me one after the other, My climax was building, but my pussy felt empty.

I fumbled my husband’s hammer out of its holster on the ground. It was an Estwing with a soft rubber handle. I grabbed it and began to ease the handle into my yearning pussy. I began to cry out as the orgasm took over. I felt a gob of something hit my breast and realized I was alone. Before I could say not to three of the six guys were coming on me. Big gooey blobs of Semen landed mostly on my breasts, one or two on my face. My orgasm had me bucking and twitching, I looked down to see the head and a few inches of handle hanging from my cunt. (Hate the word, but gotta’ use it for this it seemed right) I closed my eyes and my mouth as my husband and the other two guys followed suit. At this point everyone was aiming for my chest, and some of the come had begun running down my belly. I took my free hand and rubbed the rivulets up and into my breasts, I didn’t want any strange cum actually reaching my pussy. My orgasm began to subside, and I eased the hammer out and sat back on my bottom catching my breath. My chest was a sticky mess and the foreman ordered the tools picked up for the day. Everyone including me and surprisingly my husband seemed positive about the situation.

When everything was picked up we gathered on the first floor, I was still nude.

“Will you be back tomorrow?” The foreman asked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I asked.

“Today may have gone a little too far.” The foreman said apologetically.

“Don’t be crazy, I’m a big girl, I would’ve stopped it if it went too far. I can handle it and I enjoyed today too, who knows maybe tomorrow I’ll be horny again, maybe not. All I know is it took a mud puddle to give me the hottest sexual experience of my life, and I’ll be back tomorrow if you will.” I said.

“I can’t believe you’re OK with this!” My husband said. “I thought for sure we were gonna’ fight the whole way home after we all jerked off on you.”

“That was a little unexpected, but I liked it, and as long as you don’t mind maybe we can do it again sometime.” I cooed a little as I said it and traced a line in the still tacky semen on my chest. “I can’t wait until it’s warm all the time!” I said and headed for the truck.

Dyrtytailz
Dyrtytailz
225 Followers