Muffin MILF

Story Info
An older divorced mum discovers a dark secret admirer.
3k words
4.18
146.2k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
378 Followers

Note: If you find the idea of interracial sex or older women offensive then this story is not for you. That's why they invented the back button.

***

Sarah watched her son's team take the field from her perch at the concession stand. As usual, she had gotten up early before dawn to make dozens of home baked muffins and cookies. As a single mum, she could not afford even the small weekly travel fees that would allow her son to continue with his passion, American football. So instead she had volunteered to help the team raise money through the sales of her cookies and muffins.

Since the divorce from Michael's father, her self-esteem had dropped to all time lows. At forty-six, she was still an average size twelve, but there were more than a few grey hairs sprinkled into the neat ponytail in which she normally wore her dark blonde hair. Of course having born three sons, her body also showed the wear; her abdominal muscles were anything but flat. She had the tell-tale muffin-top that denoted her status as a mum. Her 38C breasts sagged a great deal more than they had when she was twenty-something.

In the past three years since her husband left them for a younger and prettier woman, she had had only a few dates. Her only sexual relief came from the rabbit vibrator she kept hidden beneath her plain white cotton knickers in the chest of drawers. She knew that she needed cock, badly, but she lacked the confidence to actually begin even a casual sexual relationship.

Instead she poured herself into her writing and her sons. Even though Michael's brothers were now away at university and even Michael would be joining them in a few months, she was reluctant to think about how her life would change. The idea of an empty flat and an even emptier life was depressing. So for now she played mummy to the hilt.

What of course Sarah failed to see was how the jumpers she wore to hide her large breasts, jeans that clung tightly to her round bottom, and especially her maturity and experience filled the heads of more than one of Michael's football buddies. The word MILF, mother I'd like to fuck, was one that Michael had learned to hate as his friends, especially the young black guys, on his team spoke about his mum. They had given her a particularly offensive nickname, the Muffin MILF. He hated it.

As Michael approached his team mates, he once again heard the horrid song: Have you seen the muffin MILF, the muffin MILF, the muffin MILF that lives of Drury Lane. The irony was of course that several of his friends had visited their two bedrooms flat which in fact was on Drury Lane in north London. All he hoped was to make it through this final year before university without his mother finding out what they thought of her.

He had actually tried to quit the team at the beginning of the year when he had overheard a couple of the players talking about his mum like that, but his mother thought it was because of the money so she had come up with this whole muffin thing which of course only made it worse...thus the awful song.

Tyreese, the team captain and running back, was the worse. He was almost twenty and would soon be going up to the seniors' team. Michael knew that he was finishing his final courses as a youth worker and had been offered a manager's position with the younger teams. Before the whole MILF thing he had considered Ty one of his friends, but not anymore. They had almost come to blows a couple of games back when Ty had told him that he should consider it all a compliment that his mum was 'still so fuckin' hot.' No one wanted to think of their mum's as hot; not at her age. Hot was his girlfriend, Kelly. At seventeen, with her dark brown hair and eyes and her slim figure, she was perfect.

As usual, the team lost. While the senior team was often in the championship, the juniors and over 18's rarely had even a winning season. Kelly though was waiting for Michael in the stands. She was more than happy to console him one his loss. Normally, he would stick around and help his mum put away the tables in the small storage room and pack whatever leftovers there were into her Mini. But today, he wanted to leave straight away to finally meet Kelly's family.

His mother of course was more than happy to oblige, but when Ty came over and with a huge smile said, 'Mrs Turner, I'd be happy to help you out,' Michael almost decided to stay. The last thing he wanted was his former friend anywhere near his mother. Of course, his mother would hear nothing of it and blindly thanked Ty for his offer. Kissing Michael and Kelly on the cheek, she shooed them away as she turned back to the buff young footballer to direct his efforts.

Ty drug his feet; taking his time to do the simple chores that would clear the area of the concession stand. He was waiting for the rest of the team and coaches to leave to make his move. He had been lusting for this woman for almost a year now, ever since Michael graduated from the juniors team to the over 18's. The moment he saw her, he knew he wanted to sample that mature sweet white pussy. His black cock got hard at the thought every time he saw her. And today was the perfect opportunity.

Sarah and Ty were bringing the last table into the small storage room, having already loaded her small car with the few unsold items. The storage room was barely four feet by five with a selection of tables, chairs and sundry drinks stacked in it between games. It was here that Ty was determined he would first taste this woman that had filled his fantasies for so long.

Turning Ty closed the heavy metal door, knowing that only a few people had a key to it. The tiny forty watt light bulb suspended from the ceiling cast a soft glow over the confined space. He approached her slowly where she was bent over the cases of drinks making her required inventory count. He stroked his already half hard uncut cock through his track bottoms; knowing that within moments it would be buried deep inside the cunt of his fantasy woman.

Pushing the elastic waistband down just a tad, his eight inch black cock sprung to life. He fisted it for a moment; a couple of firm strokes were all it took to get it fully hard with that lush wide jean clad bum filling his view. Coming up behind her, one arm wrapped about her waist to draw her back so that his cock was nestled firmly between the cheeks of her arse. His other hand reached around to feel up those wonderful tits. He brushed the large jumper up to reveal a plain white bra bursting with creamy boob.

Sarah was shocked at this young man's actions. He was only a couple of years older than her son. Although she was so horny from two years without cock, she could not allow this to happen. 'Stop, Ty. We can't...Michael,' but even to her ears her voice sounded breathless and weak.

'Michael doesn't have to know anything. It is just me and you here,' he replied as he kept working those gorgeous tits. He had pulled the cotton material aside and was now flicking his fingers back and forth between her nipples, rolling the hard peaks firmly between his rough fingertips. Then he would tug and pull gently until he could hear a low moan escape those soft pink lips that he was dying to kiss. Turning her around in his strong arms, he did just that.

Before she could utter another silly word of protest against what he knew both their bodies craved, his full lips descended upon hers. His tongue thrusting into her mouth as one hand filled with round bum pulled her against him so tightly that he knew she could feel every single throb of his cock against the juncture of her thighs. His other hand pressed between their hot bodies tormented those tits; pulling at her nipples as his mouth on hers swallowed her moans and groans.

Sarah pushed against the young man's strong hand as it squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples. The logical side of her brain knew she could not allow this; even though she knew he was over eighteen and legal as it were. Legal and right were sometimes two different things.

He was Michael's friend. He was younger than her older sons. A woman of her age had no business doing such things with boys his age. But she was not making much headway. He was far stronger than she was and he seemed to know not only what he wanted, but exactly what her own body wanted and needed too. It was as if her mind and her body were suddenly enemies in this battle.

Ty could feel from the way her breasts were tightening beneath his hands and fingers; and hear from her soft moans that he would eventually win this little battle of wills. He also knew that while the storage room was relatively private, they should not risk discovery by prolonging their lovemaking...this time. His goal was simple; satiate his lust, satisfy his woman and leave her wanting more of his hard black cock. Although young, he was confident enough in his skills as a lover to know that he was more than capable of doing just that.

Later he would demand that she take a more active part of their loving, but this first time he recognised her mind was too conflicted to manage that. His hands moved to the buttons of her jeans; making quick work of releasing the clasp and zipper. His hands moved back to the round fullness of her bum; thinking how sweet it would be when he finally got to fuck that too. He wondered if she might even be an anal virgin; that thought making his balls draw tight against his body.

He knew he needed to bury his cock in that white pussy before he exploded right here; he hadn't embarrassed himself like that since he was fourteen and he wasn't going to start now. Working his hands beneath the tight denim and even the cool cotton that lay beneath, he pushed the offending material half way down her legs. His fingers then sought and found her wet pussy.

He was a tad surprised to discover that she was completely shaved but his lips turned up into a broad smile against hers as he continued the kiss; thinking how delicious it would be to eat out that particular muffin. His fingers played against the hard button hidden between the folds of wet flesh until he felt her moans into his open mouth increasing. Breaking the kiss then just enough he whispered, 'Take off your jeans. I'm gonna fuck your wet pussy.'

Sarah whimpered at his command. She knew that her body was on the very edge of a powerful orgasm; the first she would have shared with an actual human being in quite some time. But she also knew that logically she should not be doing this with this young man. In the end though her body and its demands for that orgasm won over her mind; and she kicked the jeans and her knickers away: her last protection against this man's demands.

Ty smiled as he lifted one of those pale white thighs over his strong dark arm. Pushing her backwards so that round bum was pressed against the stack of drinks, he used his other hand to guide his full hard cock into her wet cunt. He groaned as he pushed into her; unprepared for how tight she felt. Despite having birthed three babies, this pussy was tight from so long an absence of its natural use; pleasuring cocks. He gripped his cock tighter as he pushed harder into her. If she were not so wet, he knew that this fucking would be tearing her up. As it were he knew it would only heighten her own pleasure at his cock.

Sarah bit her lip to keep from screaming out at the fullness of his cock. He was substantially larger and thicker than her ex-husband had been. She was not sure that he would even be able to get it into her, but still he kept pushing it against her wet hole. Then she felt it pop through the tight ring of muscles that were the gates to her core. She felt fullness such as she had never experienced in her whole forty-six years on this earth. And with that fullness, her starved body took the release he offered as she came hard around his cock.

Ty groaned low at the feeling of those already too tight cunt muscles squeezing his cock like a vice grip. He knew that he was going to blow a huge load very soon, so he pulled back just a bit and then slammed his hips forward as his strong hands gripped her sweet arse cheeks. He began to pound into her; sawing quickly in and out of that wet hole.

Sarah's breathing was shallow and quick as she continued to orgasm. Her mind could not fully comprehend that her body had taken that much of this man's cock inside. Her mind actually was barely functioning as he started to pound her in earnest; as one orgasm lead to another and then another.

Ty plunged inside her deeply as he moaned, 'I'm cumming inside your white mummy cunt.' He felt a huge load of seed shoot from the end of his cock and find a welcoming home inside her tight body. He trembled as his orgasm seemed to last for several minutes. His hips moved in quick jabs to deposit his load fully into her as deep as possible.

Sarah softly floated back to reality as her body continued to pulse and squeeze around her young lovers. It was then that the full impact of her actions hit her. She had allowed a young man, who was only a bit older than her youngest son, to cum unprotected inside of her. At forty-six, she doubted that she was very fertile, but she had not yet entered menopause. Of course, she realised too that the issue of disease should have stopped her as well. She felt panic rising in her throat as she pushed him away and grabbed her jeans and knickers off the floor. She was shaking and practically in tears.

Ty though was anything but panicky. He was satisfied and pleased. He knew of course that his lover would likely panic when she realised what they had done, but he was also confident that the reaction of her mature body would haunt her; and eventually drive her back into his arms. He pulled his track bottoms up slowly, careful to adjust his still hard and sensitive cock inside the soft material. When she tried to open the door with her fumbling fingers on the lock, he placed his hand on it preventing her quick exit.

'No one has to know about this; least of all Michael.' Reaching inside the pocket of her jeans, where he had earlier felt the outline of her mobile, he drew it out slowly; knowing that in doing so he was teasingly tugging the material between her legs tighter against her clit. He quickly punched in his number and placed it neatly back inside her pocket; once more being certain to tease her clit. 'When you're horny, call me.'

Sarah was in full panic by the time he was done. She practically ran from the storage room to her car. But her fingers were trembling so badly that she did not dare drive yet. The wetness she could feel seeping out of her sore pussy into her knickers was a reminder of how foolish she had been. She sat with her head pressed against the steering wheel for several moments; drawing deep calming breaths. When she finally felt calm, she lifted her head to see him leaning casually against the side of the brick building.

Ty knew his woman was more than a bit upset and he thought about offering to drive her home, but decided in the end that would just make her more uncomfortable. What she needed right now was a bit of time to accept the situation and come to terms with it. Although she had cum on many terms a few moments ago, he thought with a smile. Watching her fumble with the ignition, he raised his hand with his thumb and little finger extended, the other curled into a fist; the sign for 'call me.'

Sarah could not get away quicker when she saw that cocky smile and hand gesture. Although his smile was not the only thing about this young man that was cocky...that was for sure. When she finally parked the car in front of her home, a short distance from the park, she ran inside. Quickly she filled the tub with warm water and bubble bath to wash the signs of his lovemaking from her body.

After making a sandwich for her tea and watching some telly, she was a bit upset when Michael called to ask if he could stay the night with a friend. While that was an increasingly common occurrence, this night she did not want to be alone with the memory of this afternoon or the temptation of that young man. In the end she assented to his request though.

She climbed the stairs and slipped alone between the cool sheets of her bed. She tossed and turned unable to get to sleep for quite some time. Finally in desperation, she reached for her rabbit toy hidden beneath the knickers. As she closed her eyes and opened her legs to the buzzing sound of the vibrator, his dark muscular form filled her mind as his hard cock had filled her cunt earlier...and as his seed was still filling her womb even now.

wife2hotblk
wife2hotblk
378 Followers