Mum! Mum?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers

"Ooh...ooh.....yeesssss!" Rudy sighed as he exploded in my mouth like a pop bottle. I tried to force myself to keep it all inside my mouth but there was so much I couldn't swallow it all; so some leaked out of the corner of my lips and down my chin.

When I was content that there was no more left to come out I released his still stiff cock from my grasp and lay back on the sofa legs wide apart and tits on full show with a self-satisfied grin on my spunk stained lips.

Rudy just sat staring into the middle distance until I slid my fingers over my bald pubes and parted my long curly labia; exposing my very sticky pink hole for my teenage sons pleasure.

"It's your turn now." I told him; "Do you want to lick me?"

"Mum?" He queried the request.

"Come on baby; make me cum with that lovely tongue of yours." I panted as I tugged at my nipples and tickled my pussy.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a look of lust in his eyes.

"Oh definitely!" I replied, "I know you know what to do....you've seen it enough in my magazines!"

He grinned and sank onto the carpet between my feet. Rudy then took a deep breath before he sank his beautiful face onto my wet quim. He was a quick learner and soon had me trembling as his tongue flashed all over my freshly shaved skin and deep inside my gash. He soon got carried away and with my thighs resting on his shoulders pushed me back onto my own shoulders with my arse now off the sofa as he devoured my pussy with his mouth. I hadn't been in this position for more than a few seconds when his hands slid over my tummy and began playing with my tits and nipples.....sending me right over the edge.

"AaaaaaAAAGGGGHHHHHH!" I squealed as a powerful orgasm began in my toes and eventually nearly blew my head off. Rudy didn't stop but kept chewing away at my clit and cunt for another five minutes or so giving me another two sweaty orgasms until I really couldn't take any more. After I'd pushed him away he lay on the carpet feverishly wanking.

"Don't waste that!" I panted; meaning for him to cum on me. He misunderstood and stood up. His cock looked even bigger as it wobbled from side to side as he approached the sofa. My sons' face was contorted with desire as he lay beside me and pulled my legs apart until one was curled over his arm.

I desperately wanted to stop him.....no; that's a lie.....I desperately WANTED him! So did nothing to stop him as he manually guided his fat cockhead until it was pressing against my sopping cunt. Without looking into my eyes for confirmation he lunged forward and his long cock filled my sweaty cunt with ease. I hadn't had sex like this for months as Rudy thrust with such power as he fucked his mother that the sofa began to shake. I wrapped my free leg around his hip and he had my other pressed so far back my knee was nearly touching my face. His fat knob was pounding my cunt so hard and deep I swear he was making my belly stretch as I sank my teeth into his shoulder to stop myself from crying out in agony and delight. It was such an intense experience that all of my senses were heightened and I could hear every slurp and squeak as his cock slid up and down my fanny and my mouth was so full of saliva I could still taste his salty seed from when he'd filled my mouth earlier.

Neither of us said a word; just grunting and growling like a dog and its' bitch until he eventually gripped the sofa with both hands and began fucking me so hard I nearly passed out as he came inside my cunt exactly the same way he had earlier; in my mouth....like a fizzy pop bottle exploding!

His whole body stiffened as his seed poured out; filling my crack...then he let out an almighty sigh and flopped on top of me ...exhausted. His limp body remained there for a few seconds until he rolled off me and I was so wet and full of his cream that when his cock slipped out it made a 'plopping' sound.

My heart was pounding and my hands trembling as I clutched my robe in front of my boobs and bald pussy.

"I need another bath now!" I joked as I dabbed my robe against my dripping pussy, "and young man.....you need a girlfriend!"

Twenty minutes later after a refreshing shower and putting on a fresh pair of knickers, strolled back into the kitchen where Rudy was making a sandwich.

"Honey," I whispered as I held him my arms around him from behind; "that was fantastic; but we really really shouldn't do it again....should we?"

Chewing a mouthful of bread; my son turned to face me. "I guess not." He mumbled, as he slid a hand inside my robe and stroked a nipple with his thumb. "But you'll still suck me off won't you?"

My robe was now dangling open and Rudy was gently stroking my tits as he casually munched his sandwich. I was still so turned on my knees were buckling and I was slightly hopping from foot to foot; but knew I couldn't or shouldn't say 'yes'.

"Of course I will!" I said with a silly laugh, "And let you toss off into my panties!" We both chuckled then burst out laughing.

Nothing naughty really happened until the following Thursday when I arrived home to find Rudy and a teenage girl called Chelsea studying in the living room.

She was very pretty; a bit like Hannah Montana -- all teeth and tits in a mini-skirt.

After we'd ate tea Rudy suggested that if they wanted to continue working on their project they should go to his room as I would want to watch my soap operas. About an hour later Rudy's music was so loud I couldn't hear the TV. I called out a couple of times but he didn't reply so I marched down the corridor to his room. The door was slightly ajar and I could see the two of them on his bed. Chelsea was on her back; bent double with her ankles next to her ears. Rudy had hold of her thighs and had his face buried in her furry pie. Chelsea's eyes were shut tight and her head was rolling from side to side. She looked in Heaven!

My immediate reaction was to be a tad jealous and scream, "STOP!", but I just laughed to myself as I recalled telling him that 'he needed a girlfriend'. I decided that it was best to leave the music as it was and visited the bathroom instead of causing a scene. On my return I looked in again. Chelsea was now on her hands and knees with her face buried in a pillow and Rudy was behind her ramming his long cock deep into her teenage pussy. I don't think I made a noise but Rudy looked over to the doorway and winked gave me a little wave.

Mag58
Mag58
2,750 Followers
12