Mum’s Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes with a start and moaned with frustration as she stopped, and I felt her get up off the bed. I watched her as she rummaged through the draw in the unit next to the bed, before pulling out a small vibrator. As she climbed back onto the bed between my legs, I automatically drew my knees up.

She switched the little toy on, and played it across my balls, sending waves of pain and pleasure through me. She took my cock from me, and held the vibrator against the shaft. As soft tremors ran into my body, she dipped her head and sucked my throbbing cock head into her mouth. I thought I would explode, but Mum sensed this and moved the vibrator away.

Seconds later I felt it being pressed against my bum. She held it there while she sunk her lips down onto my cock, her eyes again on mine. She moved her lips up and down my cock, taking as much of me into her mouth as she could. After a few minutes, she eased away and held my cock up, showing me the red lipstick smeared along my wet shaft.

Mum straddled my leg and pressed her hard clit and wet pussy against my thigh. I flexed the muscles in my leg, pressing back against her as she ground herself down onto me, as she gave my cock a quick suck before starting to shower kisses over my body.

She put the vibrator to one side, and began to crawl slowly up the bed, keeping her pussy as hard against my body as she could, leaving wet trails behind her as she moved. She kissed my belly, her tongue teasing my navel as her breasts dragged softly over my cock. She kissed her way up my chest, before nibbling and sucking at my nipples.

Mum moved her legs to straddle my body so that she could press her pussy down onto my rigid cock. She moved her body slowly, sliding against my hard cock, which was now pressed between her wet, swollen pussy lips, her hot juices escaping onto my cock and balls. She stretched up and held onto the head board above me, her big breasts swaying over me, her gown hanging around us.

She rocked her body, sliding her pussy along my shaft, pressing her clit down hard against my bulbous head, but never quite letting me inside her body no matter how much I moved my hips or wriggled beneath her. I reached for her breasts, making her moan deeply as I rubbed and pulled at her taut nipples, as I cupped and caressed her breasts, marvelling at their weight, their firmness, their beauty.

She arched her back and lowered her breasts towards my waiting mouth. I fed on her nipples hungrily, sucking them deep into my mouth one at a time, and then both together, holding her, wanting her. I drew one nipple, and part of her breast, into my mouth and then reached for her ass, pulling her down onto my cock, needing to be inside her.

This time Mum let me guide her as I held her ass, as I moved her slowly downwards until the tip of my cock was at the entrance to her pussy. I held her firmly, rocking her gently against me, teasing her for a few more moments before angling my body and sliding easily into her. We both gasped as I entered her, our eyes locked together as her lips stretched around my thick shaft, as I slid my whole length inside her in a single, long thrust.

I gasped as I felt the heat of her around me, as her pussy moulded itself to my cock. We both stopped moving as I reached as deep inside her as I could. She lowered her body onto mine, her breasts squashed onto my chest as we kissed. We kissed slowly, sensually, our tongues playing and exploring as pleasure rippled through us, as Mum's pussy clung to my throbbing cock.

Our bodies began moving again as our passion, our desire, our need, increased. My cock seemed to grow even harder, even longer, as we began to fuck each other, our bodies moving as one as I thrust my cock into my Mum's wanton pussy, as she thrust her tongue into my hungry mouth. We moved as one, faster and faster, as I drove my cock deeper and deeper into her body. Our bodies stuck wetly together as we raced towards our climax, our cries muffled only by our kisses.

Mum froze as she came, her body tense against me as she cried out, as a deep flush rose up her chest, as an intense wave of pleasure broke over her. I fucked her harder still as she clung to me, my balls on fire until they my cum deep inside her body. I held her to me, my cock jerking as the thick jets of cum pumped through my shaft and into Mum's wet pussy.

We clung together for long minutes, Mum's face buried in my shoulder, almost sobbing with pleasure as our climaxes peaked, and then eased off. We kissed gently after that, as our bodies came back to us, as my cock softened slowly and slipped out of Mum.

After that, we must have dozed off in each others arms. When I came to, it was getting dark outside. I was alone, but I could hear the shower running. I stretched out on the bed, my arms above my head, a grin suddenly breaking out across my face as I thought again about Mum, about earlier, about the last few days.

I got up out of bed and padded across towards the bathroom. As I passed the bedroom door, I wondered about the others. I opened the door a fraction and listened. All seemed quiet, but then I heard the odd muffled cry from somewhere in the house. Smiling, I pushed the door to and went through to the bathroom.

The bathroom was quite big, with all the usual stuff plus a sunken bath in one corner and a big shower cubicle in the other. I could see Mum behind the frosted glass of the shower unit, her body shiny from the soap and water that was cascading over her. She saw me, opened the door, and beckoned me over to join her.

The water was warm, her body slick, as we stepped easily into each others arms, kissing softly as the water poured over us, as our hands ran softly over each others bodies. Mum picked up the soap from the rack on the side and began soaping my chest and belly.

I leant back against the wall of the shower as her slippery hands ran over me, moving over my arms, up onto my neck, before sliding down my body again. Mum knelt down and began running her hands over my legs, pressing against the hard muscles of my thighs, always avoiding my rapidly hardening cock.

She stood up and turned me around so that she could repeat the process on my back. She stood close to me, her breasts touching me softly as she soaped my back, before kneeling down to run her hands over my legs again, her fingers on my inner thighs sending shivers up and down my spine.

Mum ran her hands over my bum, her fingers pressing and probing, her hands reaching between my legs to cup and caress my balls before she held my hips and turned me around. My cock slapped against her face as I spun around, my breathing harsh with anticipation, my cock rigid in front of me. She kissed the very tip of my cock, a soft, sensual kiss, and then washed me, her hands gentle, the soap soothing as she washed every part of my hard cock and my taut balls.

I pulled Mum to her feet, unable to take anymore teasing, and kissed her hard, urgently. The water poured over us as our tongues explored. As our lips parted, I took Mum's hand and led her back to the bedroom, ignoring the water running down our bodies onto the floor.

I practically dragged Mum onto the bed, and pulled her to me, wanting her badly, my cock hot and hard between us. I rolled on top of her, my cock pressing against her throbbing pussy. I drew her hard, wet nipple into my mouth. She sighed and arched her back, pushing her breast up towards me as she held my head, crying out to me to suck her harder.

I moved from one nipple, one breast, to the other, kissing, licking, sucking, nipping her, all the time feeling her hips writhing under me as she pressed her pussy onto my cock. At first, I just wanted to drive my cock into her waiting body, but then I waited, teasing her, teasing us.

I slid down the bed, down her wet body, quickly showering her body with kisses as I moved to kneel between her outstretched legs. She pulled her knees up, exposing her pussy and ass to me. I kissed and licked up the inside of one damp thigh, and then the other, my tongue and lips leaving wet trails on Mum's hot flesh.

I looked up at her, past the beautiful mounds of her breasts, as I kissed lightly along her thighs, ever closer to her pussy. Her eyes were half closed, her chest heaving, her tongue playing across her lips as my tongue tickled her rubbery clit , as my lips moved onto hers, pulling her hot, pouting flesh into my mouth as my tongue plunged into her pussy.

She cried out as I fucked her with my tongue, my mouth clamped over her pussy and clit as she held my head and ground herself against me. I reached up for her breasts and nipples, rubbing and pulling on them as she writhed beneath my touch.

Mum threw her arms over her head, reaching out for the head board at the end of the bed as she submitted to her pleasure, as her orgasm built and then thundered through her entire body, as her cries echoed around the room. Her sweet juices flooded into my mouth as she came. I lapped them up, sucking and licking her gently before moving up her body, wanting, needing, more.

Her eyes were still half closed as I nudged the bulbous end of my cock against her pussy. She opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Fuck me, " she whispered, "Fuck me hard, son."

Who was I to argue?

I drove forward with my hips, sliding my thick, hard cock quickly inside her until I was buried as deep as I could go. I held still for a second, savouring the feel of her pussy moulded around me, of my cock throbbing against her soft flesh. I began to fuck her hard, driving my cock into her repeatedly as she cried out. After only a few minutes of this, of her tight pussy sliding against my shaft, of watching mesmerised as Mum's breasts bounced to every thrust of my cock, I stopped.

Mum gasped as I pulled out of her, but sighed as I quickly eased her over until she was on all fours. She reached up for the end of the bed again, her firm, rounded ass pointing at me. I held my cock, wet from her juices, and shuffled forward, guiding my cock towards her wet, pouting lips, peeping out at me from between her damp thighs.

I slid into her again, holding her hips as I knelt behind her and plunged my cock back into her body. She felt so different, so unbelievably sexy, as I fucked her like this. I fucked her hard, feeling her pushing back against me, urging my cock deeper inside her. Sometimes I held her hips, pulling her to me, but other times I reached under her to cup her swaying breasts as they hung firmly beneath her voluptuous body.

Each time I drove into her, her tiny puckered ass seemed to wink at me, the little ridges of flesh already damp where her juices and ran between her cheeks earlier. I reached over to the bedside unit and picked up the little vibrator that was still there from earlier. I switched it on and ran it softly over Mum's ass, firstly across her cheeks, and then along the tight crack between them, and then finally by pressing it lightly against her puckered hole.

Mum cried out as I reached a hand around her to cup her breast again, her body crying out for release as I fucked her pussy, as I toyed with her ass, as I pulled at her taut, sensitive nipples. My balls were on fire as I drove into Mum's wanton body, as they slapped wetly against her.

I yelled out as I came, unable to hold back any longer. I cried out as my cum erupted into Mum's waiting body, as jet after jet shot into her pussy.

I pushed the first inch of the vibrator into her ass, sending her over the edge as she came again. She screamed as the vibrator, as my hands, my cock, sent waves of intense pleasure coursing through her body. She cried out as my cum mixed with her hot juices, as I pulled out of her and sprayed the last of my cum over her ass and back, watching as it splashed onto her tanned body and then trickled slowly back down the crack between her cheeks, covering her puckered hole.

I slumped on the bed next to Mum, pulling her to me, kissing her feverishly, and then gently, until we lay contented in each others arms.

"Hungry?" Mum asked a long while later.

It was only then that I realised how dark it was outside, that the day had almost gone, and I that I was suddenly feeling very hungry.

Mum picked her gown up off the floor, and pulled it on. Looking around, I realised that I had nothing to wear, remembering that I had been naked when Mum had led me upstairs all those hours ago. Mum, who could see what I was thinking, just shrugged and smiled – and then led the way downstairs. I went to follow her, still naked, but then hesitated before grabbing one of Jack's robes off the back of the door.

The house seemed quiet as we went down, although as we got to the bottom of the stairs I could see that the light was on in the kitchen. Jack was already in there, dressed only in a pair of shorts. He smiled as he saw us, and crossed straightaway to Mum, holding her to him and giving her a lingering kiss.

Jack was already in the middle of making some sandwiches, so I helped Mum make some more while Jack opened a bottle of wine. We sat together in the lounge while we ate and drank. Jack told us that the others had gone upstairs an hour before. He didn't say anymore than that, but he didn't need to. Mum snuggled up to him as we ate, and then sipped at our wine.

Mum leant over to refill our glasses, oblivious to her gown gaping open. I suddenly felt uncomfortable, my cock growing as I watched Mum. Jack laughed as he watched me.

"Gorgeous, isn't she?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

A few minutes later, Mum leant over and kissed me, her tongue swirling around my mouth, her lips soft against mine. She whispering "Goodnight" against my lips, before standing up, taking Jack by the hand and leading him out of the room.

I watched them go, and then sat back in my chair, finishing my wine and thinking about the last few days yet again. Suddenly I felt very tired. I cleared the glasses and plates up, switched the lights off, and headed up to my room.

I hesitated briefly at the top of the stairs, not really wanting to be alone. The upstairs rooms were laid out along a short corridor at the top of the stairs, and then along two wings. Mum and Jack's room was in front of me. My room, and the other guest rooms, were off to the left, while Marks room, and the big room that Emma and Lucy shared, was off to the right. I went that way.

I heard noises as I reached Marks room. I paused and listened, recognising Lucy's throaty laugh. I went onto her room, and opened the door gently. I could see a lump in the darkness where Emma was curled up in bed. I dropped my robe on the floor as I crossed to her, and climbed into bed behind her.

Emma stirred slightly as I snuggled up behind her, feeling her firm ass wriggling back against my cock as I held her, reaching around her to cup her large breasts in my hand. I kissed her softly on the shoulder as I held her to me, enjoying the smell, the taste of her on my lips. Seconds later, I was asleep.

As I stirred later, it took a few seconds for my senses to catch up with what was happening around me. It was still almost dark, and what light there was seemed to be flickering as if something was moving in front of me. I was aware of something dragging over my chest and belly, of something tickling my legs, of something close to me.

My cock was hard, my hips lifting off the bed automatically, hot, wet lips sliding up and down me as I fucked Emma's mouth. As my eyes focused, I could see the pink rose bud of her ass a few inches in front of me, her pussy heading towards my mouth. I could just make out her naked pussy lips and the tuft of dark hair just above them in the subdued light. I groaned as she pressed her pussy onto my face, rubbing hard against me, and then sighing loudly onto my cock as I reacted, as she realised that I was awake.

She sucked me harder as I poked at her wetness with my tongue, waking up quickly to the taste and feel of her, to the sensation of her hard nipples on my belly, her long hair on my thighs. I reached up for her ass, holding her firm cheeks as her mouth devoured my cock, her hands wrapped around the base of my shaft and balls, squeezing and caressing me.

I pulled her closer to me, lifting my head up to reach higher, my tongue stretching out to tickle her ass, to flick over the hard little ridges of flesh I found there before poking at her puckered hole. Emma moaned onto my cock as I fucked her with my tongue, before licking slowly back down to her pussy, my tongue darting into her wetness, my lips sucking her lips into my mouth before concentrating on her sensitive clit.

She cried out again, her hips swaying back towards me and pressing her body down onto my face. Her pussy, her clit, her ass, all took turns at grinding against my nose, my mouth, my chin, as I licked and sucked and nibbled at her sexy young body. I reached under her for her breasts, weighing them in the palms of my hands before pinching and rolling her long, hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs.

The room was filled with the sound of the slurping of our lips on each other, of her lips sliding up and down my cock, of her lips sucking on her wanton pussy.

As she came, Emma's juices poured from her. As her waves of pleasure crashed through her, she pressed herself even harder to me, her pussy to my mouth, her breasts to my belly. Her teeth grated along my cock as her head bobbed up and down. I ran my fingers between her cheeks, pressing the tip of my finger into her ass as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, my tongue deep inside her.

My cum erupted into her mouth without warning, shooting deep into her. She gagged briefly, but then swallowed deeply, sucking everything from me as she squeezed my balls and stroked my throbbing shaft.

Emma crawled around and slumped next to me. We held each other tight, kissing gently, tasting each other on our lips. We dozed off again in each others arms, content for now.

It seemed like only seconds later that I was rudely awaken by the jangling of the alarm clock. Emma reached out and sleepily switched it off before wriggling her tight little ass back against me. I wrapped my arm around her, quite happy to doze off again. But almost straight away the door crashed open, and a very naked, very beautiful, Lucy burst into the room.

"Emma," she shouted as she dashed into the bathroom, "Get up, college today."

I sat up as Emma fled into the bathroom as well. I'd forgotten that it was Monday. After a while, I wandered over to the bathroom to see how the girls were getting on. No wonder it was quiet – Emma and Lucy were squeezed into the shower cubicle together, slowly soaping each others sexy bodies, whispering and giggling about what they been up to.

I left them to it with a smile, and headed back to my own room, not really worried about my nakedness as I walked along the hallway. I could already hear someone downstairs, so I pulled on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt, deciding that a swim after breakfast was a much better idea than a shower before it.

Mark, Jack and Mum were already downstairs. As soon as she saw me, Mum came across to wrap her arms around my neck and kiss me, a slow, lingering kiss - certainly not the sort of kiss that a son might normally expect from his Mum. I could feel the heat of her soft body through her silky gown as she pressed herself to me. As we parted, she spoke.

"Breakfast?" she enquired, as if our kiss had been the most natural thing in the world.

Emma and Lucy burst into the room then, dressed in short skirts and tight shirts, ready for college. My cock lurched at just the sight of them. Lucy came over and kissed me, commenting with a wicked smile that she hadn't seen much of me the day before. Mum looked at me and laughed with the rest of them as my face glowed red.