Mumba Rumba

Story Info
Threesome with sexy Irish singer.
6.7k words
4.43
25.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
philitup
philitup
13 Followers

If I were to read this story as if someone else had written it, I would probably give up halfway, thinking it's nothing but rubbish and lies. That's why it has been over a year, before I've decided to tell the story. You can believe it or not, that's up to you, I'm doing it because I promised my wife I would.

It concerns the lovely little Irish singer Samantha Mumba. Her music is refreshing and lively, and who happens to be a fine looking girl of mixed race. She is well known in the UK and Ireland, but not so much in the States. I remember one film she made an appearance in, it was from H.G. Wells's famous book 'The Time Machine'. Miss Mumba looked very sexy in her little skimpy costumes.

As I mentioned, this incident with Miss Mumba happened just over a year ago. I had just remarried and had promised to take my new bride to London, to shop and go to some shows.

My wife is 26 and is 20 years younger than me. We met in Nigeria where I work. I had known her for 3 years before we decided to marry. She is a pretty little thing with a wicked sense of humor. I think that is her appeal, she could make anyone laugh with her happy go lucky character. She certainly made me happy in bed, but at times it was hard work satisfying her lust.

The first night at the hotel, my wife and I decided to stay in the room and watch some TV, both of us tired from traveling. At about 11.30pm the phone rang. My wife answered it and apologized to the caller, she then turned the TV volume down.

"Someone complaining about the volume" she told me.

The room had a connecting door to the next bedroom, and I supposed the caller was from that room.

As usual my wife decided if we couldn't watch TV, then we had better fuck. I was feeling a little horny myself, so we soon got into it. It was a particularly good session, with us both going at it like crazed rabbits.

When done, I drifted off to a deep blissful sleep. Next morning I was woken to the sight of my wife riding me. She had woken up and had seen my morning post, and didn't want it to go to waste. She was really turned on because her cunt was dripping wet, the squelching sounds were quite loud.

After we had fucked some more, we both showered and headed into the city. We did a good bit of shopping, spending money as if it were water. Staggering into the hotel later that day, we went straight to the bar for a good long drink.

We stayed there for quite some time, and felt pretty drunk by the time we left. My wife doesn't drink much, but when she does, she gets horny as a devil which has it's drawbacks. She takes a lot of satisfying and is very demanding. As we went up to the room, I knew I had my work cut out for me.

We were at it for about 3 hours. My wife wanted her ass to get a good fucking. She is very vocal when we fuck, shouting instructions all the time. It can be a little off putting. I once told her to try keeping quiet, but it didn't seem as sexy, so I told her to carry on with her filthy talk.

The next morning I woke before my wife and went to the toilet. Coming back, I heard movement from the next bedroom. I was surprised how clear it sounded. "These walls must be paper thin" I thought.

Whoever it was in there, must have heard us fucking last night. I bet they wished they hadn't told us to turn the TV down now.

I showered, dressed and woke my wife. I told her I would meet her in the lobby.

After breakfast, I waited for her in the lobby.

About 30 minutes later, she came out of the lift. She was giggling with some girl who was also in the lift. I couldn't really see the girl, as her hat and sunglasses hid any features. My wife saw me. She squeezed the girls arm and kissed her cheek, then came over to me.

"Who was that" I asked her.

"It's the girl in the next room. The one who called about the TV" she told me.

"What did she want"? I asked.

"When I was coming out of the room, she was coming out of hers" my wife began to say "I apologized for the TV and she started laughing. I asked her what the matter was, and she told me the TV was nothing. She told me that us fucking was keeping her awake".

"Oh God" I grimaced.

"No" my wife went on "She said she can't sleep while we do it, because it gets her wet. She say's it's worse because she hasn't got anything to use on herself".

It felt a little strange for me, that this girl was getting turned on by my wife and I fucking. I must admit, it did turn me on a little.

Anyway, my wife then went on and told me what she had promised the girl. She had only promised her that I would go and buy her something to use.

"Why can't she go and buy it" I asked my wife astonished.

My wife told me that she had offered to get it, because the girl was reluctant to be seenin a shop selling sex aids. I was a little put-out by this, but again, the thought of buying toys that this girl would be using on herself, while my wife and I fucked, really got me going. So off I went to find a sex shop while my wife went to the health club.

I found a shop relatively quickly, and was pleasantly surprised by how much stuff it had in it. After about an hour in there, I had bought what I thought was needed and headed back to the hotel.

Back in the room I dropped the bag of goodies on the bed, grabbed a London guide book and went to the toilet. I heard voices coming from the next room. Thinking nothing of it, I settled down to a dump and a read.

A few seconds later, I heard the connecting doors to the bedrooms opening. I quickly shut and locked the toilet door, thinking it was the maid. The door handle turned and I shouted out letting her know it's engaged.

"Honey it's me" It was my wife "Did you get the thing's"

"Yes" I said irritated about having my constitution disturbed "On the bed". I heard her picking the paper bag up and the shutting of the doors.

When done in the toilet, I went back into the bedroom. Giggles were coming from the next bedroom. I shook my head, and began to think that maybe it wasn't such a turn on after all.

Some minutes later, my wife came back from next door, shutting the connecting doors. She was still giggling.

"Well" I said simply.

She came over and gave me a kiss as I sat on the bed.

"When you went out, I went down to the health club, and who should be there but Sam" my wife told me "We worked out a bit then had a sauna together".

"Sam. Who's he?" I asked.

"It's she. Samantha, the girl next door" she replied, looking at me as if I were nuts for not being a mind reader.

"Oh, I see. Sorry I should have known. Anyway, what's she like?" I asked.

"She's really nice. She's colored but not as dark as me. She sings and wants to act". she told me.

"Another wannabe" I thought to myself. I was surprised however, that the girl could afford to stay in a hotel. Usually, wannabe's are broke.

"What does she look like" I asked my wife.

"She's a fine looking girl" she told me.

"Was she naked in the sauna" I ventured to ask.

"No. It's a mixed sauna" she replied, disappointing me.

"What was she wearing" I went on.

"Bikini" she answered.

I wasn't about to let this conversation come to a halt just yet. I wanted to be told something juicy. Hell, I'm only flesh and blood, I need my perversion kick.

"What was her body like" I asked, getting to the point.

My wife just looked at me, and gave a wry smile.

"I'm just interested, that's all" I conceded.

"Her body is very nice" she began "She has lovely breasts and her ass is really nice. It's bigger than mine but firm and shapely".

"Does she turn you on" I asked her.

She didn't answer me right away, but I knew she was thinking about that one.

Before we were married, my wife had given me a present. I was in Nigeria, and had just got back to the hotel from a days work. My wife was sat at the bar as I walked in. I sat next to her and bought myself a cool drink.

"I've got you a present" she told me.

I couldn't see anything around, and then she just moved her eyes, directing my stare to the next chair. A girl sat there smiling. I didn't immediately grasp the meaning, but after a few minutes and questions, it was confirmed that she was allowing me to fuck her friend. Not only that, but she was going to be joining in.

It was a very enjoyable evening. The three of us fucked all night. When I rested, the two girls fucked each other. When one girl wanted a rest, I fucked the other. Luckily I had a camera that night, and took plenty of photos. To this day, I look at them and have to go relieve myself of some cum.

As soon as we got married, thoughts of a repeat performance were strictly squashed. So on this occasion I didn't expect a reply from my wife.

I was right. She didn't say a word. But what she did next, made me almost pass out. She grabbed my hand and pushed it down her gym shorts. Her pussy was soaking.

Stammering to get the words out, I could only manage to point to the connecting door. My wife just nodded her head and said "I would like to fuck her".

I just lay on the bed and thought about the situation. My wife got up from the bed and went to shower. Probably to finger herself off as well, but she was entitled to that at least. Thinking about what she said, I wondered how to approach the subject with her.

If this Samantha was willing, would my wife allow us to have another threesome? This was a lot different however. Last time was in Nigeria, and girls there aren't too choosey who they fuck. Her friend there was young and pretty, but it was made clear that she expected money for the act. Even though it was only 15 dollars.

Shaking my thoughts back into the real world, I crept into the bathroom. Peering in, I saw my wife in the shower frantically rubbing herself off. Leaving her to it, I began to watch a crappy old movie on the TV.

That night we ate out, and went to a show.

My wife was quiet all evening. Not her usual self.

When we got back to the hotel room, we had only just closed the door when she attacked me. She basically raped me there and then, on the floor next to the door to Sam's room. She even had her hands flat against the door, as I was hammering into her cunt from behind.

Her language was particularly disgusting. She wanted and got, cum in every hole that night.

Next morning my wife was awake, showered and dressed early.

"What's happening" I asked.

"Sam and me are going shopping" she told me.

"Thanks for letting me know" I said sarcastically.

Before I knew it, she was opening the connecting bedroom doors, and was gone. I went over and put my ear to the door.

There was a lot of giggling and then exclamations that time was passing, and it was time to go. I then heard a half scream and pattering of running feet.

"The thing's" I heard the girl Sam shout.

My wife laughed loudly, and shouted to the girl "Put them in the drawer".

Then they were gone.

I went back to bed and dozed for a little longer. Then I started to think about what the 'Thing's' were that the girl had screamed about. Then I remembered the sex toys. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I went to the doors. Both were unlocked. Opening them I looked into Sam's room. No one was there.

"Which drawer" I thought to myself.

Feeling like a cat burglar, I opened each drawer until I found what I was looking for. I grabbed the toys and returned to my room.

The toys I had bought the day before, had indeed been used. I had bought the girl a bigger than average dildo, an average sized vibrator and lastly, a butt plug.

"This was interesting" I thought to myself.

First, I picked up the vibrator. I smelt it. It had definitely been used. It had quite a strong musky smell and was a little sticky to the touch. The thought of licking it came to my mind, but I repelled that notion. But it returned again, and I felt compelled to lick it.

I did so slowly at first, but was soon running my tongue up and down the length of it.

My spit seemed to intensify the smell and taste. It was pungent. My cock instantly became rigid. I picked something off my tongue, and saw that it was a little black curly hair.

Taking my towel off, I rubbed the vibrator around my cock, smearing my spit and her juices over my bell end. I put her curly pube behind the ridge of my bell end.

Putting the vibrator down, I picked up the butt plug and smelt it. It didn't smell musky, but did smell of ass juices. There was no doubt that she had been using it where it was designed for, her sweaty hot asshole.

Not wishing to go quite as far as before and lick it, I did something very out of character for me. I put it into my own ass. Normally I don't like anything near my asshole. I even shy away from my wife putting a finger in it when she's blowing me.

But right now, I felt a need to do with it as she had. So after some effort, it popped into my shithole. Actually, it made my cock go rigid as an iron rod. The last toy I had bought the girl, was the dildo.

In the shop I was immediately fascinated by it, because it had a tube attached to it. At the end of the tube was a rubber ball. The dildo came with a bottle of 'special' liquid that was to be used with it. Fill the ball with the liquid, and squeeze the rubber ball when you want to experience a lifelike ejaculation.

I noticed that Sam had been using this as well. It was also coated with her cum. After licking it clean of her old juices, I got an evil thought in my head.

Taking it to the bathroom, I emptied the rubber ball of its contents and washed it out. I then started to beat my cock for all I was worth. Feeling my balls tighten, I placed the end of my cock at the filling hole, and squirted my load inside the rubber ball.

All but one squirt shot into the ball. I looked in and saw that it was half full, so I poured some tap water in, so it was full as it had been before. I then took the toys back to Sam's room, and into the drawer I had found them. Seeing a pair of her panties in the same drawer, I couldn't resist but to put the crutch to my cock and squeeze a remaining drop of cum onto the fabric.

Later that afternoon my wife got back.

She said they had had a good time, and that they had laughed a lot. By the smell of her breath the alcohol must have added to the fun. My wife told me that Sam was well liked by people, because many people had greeted her in a friendly way.

Then she told me about when Sam had been looking for an evening dress. They had gone into a shop, and she had been helping Sam to put it on. The dress was revealing at the front, and needed tape on her breasts to keep her modesty once in public.

My wife was trying to stick the tape to her breast, but it wouldn't stick. With all the effort, her hand kept glancing across Sam's nipple. My wife said that Sam's nipples became rock hard and that she became flustered, and agitated.

Not only that, my wife said, but when Sam took the dress off, she noticed Sam's pink panties were soaking at the front.

My heart leapt into my mouth.

I thought about telling her about my mornings work, but decided against it. But I felt compelled to put a feeler out, so I spoke up.

"Umm...sounds sexy. Do you fancy a threesome" I asked half jovially.

She didn't say anything. This was neither a bad thing nor a good. Usually, she would have replied that she wasn't a lesbian and wasn't an adulterer.

The thought of a threesome with this girl was appealing, but in reality it was only a fairy tale that wouldn't come true. So I soon forgot it.

My wife showed me the things she had bought, and then went for a shower. When she was in there, I went to listen at Sam's door. I could hear a slight moaning noise coming from her room. Once in a while I heard a squelch, then I heard her say "Fuck yes".

All of a sudden, I heard a loud squirt followed by two more. Sam gasped and then it went quiet. I knew that my sperm was now inside the girl. The thought of it made me instantly hard, and the desire to rush into her room and fuck her, was overpowering. However, that was tantamount to rape, so the thought of my seed from the dildo had to suffice.

That evening we went out again for something to eat. After we decided to have an early night.

In the lift on the way up to the bedroom, my wife told me she would be going out with Sam the next day.

"What again" I said, making it clear I wasn't happy at all.

"Please" she begged me.

"This girl is getting more of your attention than your own husband" I told her.

"I'm sorry" she pleaded.

She wanted me to fuck again that night, but I was too annoyed with her. I rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning when I woke, my wife had already left. She must have crept about to avoid waking me. "What a bitch" I thought.

That day, I decided to do the things that I knew I couldn't do with my wife. I went to museums, galleries and anything that took my interest. Not shops like she would spend all day in.

I got so carried away with things, that the time soon shot past. Returning to the hotel, I went up to the room. Not being at least surprised, I found that my wife wasn't there. I lay on the bed and fell asleep. The phone woke me up.

"Hi honey, it's me" it was my wife.

"We are down in the bar" she went on "Are you coming down".

"I don't want to interrupt you" I said sarcastically.

"Don't be silly" she said "Besides, when I tell you what's happening, you'll forgive me".

"What now? Oh don't bother, I'm on my way down" I hung up and went into the bathroom.

After I had freshened up, I went down to the bar.

My wife was sat at the bar. It was pretty quiet but I couldn't see any sign of her new found friend.

"Where's your friend" I asked her.

"Gone to the toilet" she told me.

She reached to the floor and pulled up a shopping bag, and put it on my knee.

"Have a look" she said.

I looked inside and couldn't believe it. It was full of sex toys.

"What the fucks all this" I said out loud, probably a little too loud.

"I told Sam you were annoyed we were going shopping again, and she felt bad. she asked if that was why we didn't fuck each other last night. She said she was waiting for ages so she could fuck herself" my wife told me.

"Anyway" she went on "Later she asked me what we could do to make you feel better. I told her that quietly you were an old pervert, and getting your hole was high in your rating".

"Thanks a lot" I said cringing.

"It was then, that I told her of the time you fucked my friend in Nigeria, and that yesterday you had mentioned about a threesome. Later in the day she suggested we give you a treat. So off we went to find that sex shop". my wife told me.

"But these are lesbian toys" I told her.

"Do you think you'll be the only one having fun" she asked me.

Just at that moment I turned to see someone coming into the bar.

"Fucking hell" I interrupted my wife "Samantha Mumba has just come in".

My wife looked round, then turned back to me with a puzzled look on her face.

My eyes were glued to the sexy Irish starlet as she walked to the bar. I was surprised when she just plonked herself down on the barstool next to my wife. When she kissed my wife's cheek, I dropped the bag of toys onto the floor.

The Irish singer just burst out laughing, while my wife scrambled to pick up the toys that had rolled out of the bag.

"What's gotten into you" she quizzed me.

"This is the Sam" I stammered

Samantha Mumba reached over and extended her hand. I could only manage to lightly take it into my hand and shake it, the best I could.

"She never told me it was you" I told Miss Mumba

"I did you liar. I told you she was a singer" my wife retorted.

"You said she sings. There's a difference in saying she sings and saying she's a well known singer. I sing but I'm not a bloody pop star" I let her know.

"Well lets not argue" my wife said.

philitup
philitup
13 Followers
12