Mum's Boat

Story Info
A night alone with mum turns dirty.
3.1k words
4.39
311.8k
63
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story relates to recent events which occurred during last winter, my mother and her husband live on a narrow boat together, although they own property they choose to spend their time sailing the waterways of the UK.

Mum has always been a fascination of my sexual desires and from an early age I've enjoyed the splendour of her figure and womanhood

To cut to the chase mum's partner was taken ill and needed to spend time in hospital, after a visit to see Trevor I escorted mum home to the boat and decide it was best to spend the night with her.

Mum is 63 years old and I'm now 34, she is petite and in very good shape for her age, the most interesting thing about mum was always her love for good sexy underwear, it was apparent from an early age and always a fascination of mine to go through the knickers basket and find mums bra's and panties.

Anyway, this evening was the first time in years we spent time alone together and a bottle of wine was a good ice breaker, we talked about various things and then mum moved onto my post teen years and how she knew about the porn mags I hid under my bed. We laughed and I made my excuses about adolescence etc.

As the night continued mum kept drawing the conversation back to a sexual undertone and it made me recall a time when I used to watch her in the bath, she would leave the door slightly open and I would be able to look over her shoulder and see her breasts and pubic hair. This was an indelible event for me as it cemented my preferences for women in general; firm pert titties, hard dark nipples and dark pubic bush.

As the red wine took its effect our conversation got more risqué and for the first time in many years I could sense a stirring in my groin whilst talking to my own mother, looking at her in a loose top and bottoms did nothing to show the sexual nature of the course we were on but mum changed everything by deciding to change for bed.

She left me in the narrow cabin all alone, all the curtains closed and the oil fire turned down low, the feeling was one of warmth and comfort and I was able to ponder the moment. Mum returned to surprise me, wearing a nightie which was short black silk and barely covering her breasts and thighs, its style took me by surprise as it was not the sort of thing you wear with family around, it was more of a playful naughty little number with emphasis on exposure and not concealing.

I was conscious of a change in mum's attitude and she seemed aware of my reaction, it was almost as though she was on a dare to see how I would react and now that she had a captive responsive audience she was enjoying the attention

She sat back down opposite me and seemed very comfortable with herself

"Mum, that's not exactly suitable for boat life is it?"

"I don't know" she replied "don't you like it?"

"Well yes, very much it's very sexy, but not the sort of thing I was expecting you to come out in"

"Oh I'm sorry, should I be frumpy and old then?"

"Well no" I said defensively "but it just surprised me, that's all." As I spoke I scanned mums figure and paused for a few moments on her exposed cleavage and then her bare thighs.

As my gaze returned to mums face it was clear she was watching me, knowingly making herself open and available for my viewing, it was clear that she was more than comfortable with her thirty four year old son admiring her scantily clan figure. To be honest, that's exactly what I was doing, admiring the slim waist, her toned thighs, her ample breasts and the bare exposed skin of a well kept woman, suddenly my uncomfortable feeling changed and became one of excitement.

Mum was aware of my reaction and it was clear she was comfortable with her exposure in my presence; she jumped up and took my glass to refill it, in doing so she allowed herself to bend over and offer me the sight of her close tight cleavage. My eyes were instantly drawn her breasts and she seemed to pause a little too long for it to be an accident.

My dick was now stirring and would have been noticeable should mum look down, as I looked up to her face she was watching me watching her, she smiled a loving smile and spun on her heals to refill our drinks. I watched her all the way to the galley and have to admit I was transfixed on the sexual image she was portraying, she was no longer "just mum" she was a very attractive woman getting a thrill from exposing herself to a horny man.

As she returned she stood in the galley entry and continued the conversation about the porn mags I used to keep under my bed, "So tell me son, what did you like in those magazines?"

"Well that's a daft question to ask of a young man!" I chuckled

"I know, what I mean was it the breasts, leg or something else?

It was clear that mum was leading to something so I went along with her questioning and allowed her to direct the conversation, a good move I thought as the more she probed the harder my dick became.

"To be honest mum, it was the hairy pussy's which turned me on" (bearing in mind it was late the early 80's) I looked at mum for a response and she just smiled back.

"Hairy hey, I had you down as a tits man myself, but hairy is good" again she just smiled and continued probing.

She sipped her wine as she continued to stand in the galley entry, as she raised her hand to drink her nightie raised just enough to show me she was wearing black tight panties, it was only a flash but enough to catch my eye, a quick glance down was enough to tell me they were black and tight fitting, the shape of mums vulva was clearly defined and a vertical line was visible to outline her pussy lips.

This was getting surreal, there I was admiring my 63 year old mother in a way I never dreamed possible, she was in very good shape for her age and any man would find her attractive, however she was my mum and had never shown signs of this type of relationship before.

Again, as I looked back up into mums smiling face I had the feeling of her watching me watching her, she was enjoying my attention and this was only fuelling the burning fire in my pants, I guess mum was feeling the same too as she showed now signs of embarrassment and only wanted to continue with out flirting.

Mum continued to stand there on show about 10 feet away from me, the oil fire still burning hot creating a warm and comfortable environment, I was still seated in my jeans and t-shirt and mum was on show in her little black nightie and black panties, I wasn't sure how things would proceed but knew I wanted them too, one thing was for sure, tonight I wanted my mum naked and wanted to see her in some state of passion and arousal.

What happen next really changed the course of the evening, and indeed my relationship with mum, as I sat there admiring her body I admitted to taking an interest in her lingerie when I was younger, I felt comfortable telling her that I found her skimpy panties a turn on and loved to see her washing line full of bra's and pants.

The response was fantastic, my comments visibly changed her persona and for the first time that evening I was aware of mums nipples becoming erect, I could almost see them harden as it happened, mum was suddenly overcome with a wave of desire and did very little to hide the obvious change in state.

I'd never really noticed them before but mums nipples seemed to be oversized for her tits, although being a full 34c mums nipples had never really shown themselves before, but now standing only feet away, with no bra and only a thin silky nightie to cover then, they were very proud and very obvious, I couldn't take my eyes from them and the more I looked the harder they seemed to become, this time I didn't look up and continued to admire mum in her full sexual glory.

My condition was obvious and mum made no attempt to cover herself up or stop the game from proceeding, in fact she just stood there allowing me to soak up as much of the vision as I desired, only this time she appeared to be a little more open with her stance and seemed to love the attention of my admiration.

"Stephen" she whispered "do you like looking at mummy?"

It seemed strange at 34 being asked about "mummy" but my response was clear

"Oh yes, you're a very beautiful mummy"

My dick was aching to be released and mum knew it, "you know, if you're uncomfortable I'm ok if you want to make yourself comfortable"

Mum spoke with such comfort I had no hesitation in undoing my trousers, my dick bulging in my jockeys was obvious, all I wanted was for my dick to be free and entertained

"Is that better?" she quizzed, her eyes fixed upon my bulging crotch

Again without hesitation I reached down squeezed my dick through my pants before sitting myself back in my seat, as I looked up mums gaze was firmly fixed on my raging hard-on but more exciting was the fact that her hand had wandered up to caress her breast. Her hand brushed over the soft material and over her nipple, she gave a little gasp as she absorbed the sensitivity of her touch and without hesitation her other hand reached up to caress the other breast.

So there we were, my sexy mum in black night wear and panties caressing her beautiful soft tits whilst her son stroked his hard cock for her entertainment, the feeling was one of such heightened desire and eroticism that any mother-son issues were never going to be considered. We watched one another for an age before either of us spoke, then I decided to exert some order.

"Come close" I asked "let me see more of you"

"You know this is naughty, don't you son?"

"Yes mother, now come here and let your little boy get a better look at you!"

"Well, as you put it that way who am I to disappoint my own son"

Mum moved to only a few feet in front of me, I was still sat in my chair and mum was standing in touching distance, I sat back allowing her to see my hard cock bulging in my pants, she seemed impressed as I released it for her to see and continued to stroke it gently

"You know son, you've done your father proud, that takes me back to the early days with your father, he had a magnificent dick, so big, so hard and powerful"

It was such a turn on to here my mother talk so dirty I was in danger of loosing my self control and so slowed my strokes,

Mum continued "You know something else son?" before I had time to reply she continued "your father loved it when I took him in my mouth, it was so dirty of me wasn't it?"

Imaging my mind now, the picture of mum sucking on a dick all hot and horny, and the realisation that very soon she'll be sucking on my hard stiff dick.

"Tell me Stephen, what would please you? What would you like mummy to do for you?"

Wow what an offer! Its not every day you have any naked woman asking what you'd like to satisfy your sexual desires, let alone your own horny mum.

"Do you want to see me naked son, would that please you? Again mum didn't wait for an answer, instead she lifted the hem of her nightie and slipped it over her head, in doing so I got my first view of her sexy panties with its see-through front panel, her pussy clearly visible as a thick triangle of dark hair. As she pulled the nightie over her head her round breasts came into full view and for her age they were certainly worthy of a good look.

Dropping her night wear to the floor she stood before me naked but for her panties, blank thin material tightly hugging her crotch, the thin gusset gave a clear outline of what it barely covered and also gave me the first indication of mum's state of arousal. A damp patch was clearly visible in the gusset and also I got my first sight of mum's proud pussy lips, if there's one thing that really turns me on it's big, long pussy lips.

As I panned upwards I took in the exquisite view of a mature aroused woman, her thin waist which filled out to a wonderful pair of full breasts, her areola are dark with nipples any porn star would be proud of, she stood with her hands down her side and her face flush with her condition. Silently I stored the picture to memory as she allowed her exposed beauty to be admired and appreciated, silently she watched me stroke my dick and silently she slowly closed her eyes, rolled her head back and allowed a long slow breath to escape from her lips.

"Stephen, can I tell you something?"

"Sure mum, go ahead"

"Promise you won't be cross with me"

"Of course!, what is it?"

"Well I knew you used to spy on me when you were younger" My mouth went dry! "I knew you had a peep hole in our bedroom and that you used to watch me take a bath, why do you think I left the door ajar?"

I didn't know what to say, mum continued "I knew and enjoyed it, knowing that somebody found me attractive enough to continue to do that was such a thrill" she moved forward to stand between my open knees,

"And what's more I loved every minute of it, can you remember a time when I masturbated in the bath?" she looked at me knowingly "well I did that for you, I knew you were watching and wanted to do something special for you Stephen"

"Can you remember the time you listened to me and your aunty Liz taking about men and sex?" again she looked at me knowingly "well we both knew you were there, we both got so worked up and aroused that night that we ended up watching each other masturbate"

"You horny cow" I blurted, "I remember that night as though it was yesterday, aunty Liz said she wanted to fuck a young man about my age!"

Mum decided that we'd used up enough time talking, she put her finger to her lips and told me to hush, moving a step back she told me to remove my trousers fully, obviously I obeyed and also rid myself of my t-shirt too.

So there I am stark bullock naked with mum standing before me, her small sexy panties doing there best to cover her pussy but not doing to good a job, and her pert breasts on show for my pleasure and my raging boner in need of some relief.

Well that was exactly what mum had in mind, the moment I sat back down mum dropped to her knees and moved close in to my crotch, her hands lay on my hips as her breast touched my thighs, moving in closer she reached out and took my hard shaft in both hands, with one seductive look up mum wasted no time in taking my dick full into her mouth. There was no touchy feely stuff, it was the act of a wanton woman whose desires were so great she felt the need to suck her own son's hard dick.

For me the feeling was exquisite, firstly the hot wet lips on my cock was wonderful, but it was also the fact that mum was squashing her tits into my crotch and rubbing herself into me that was more arousing. Mum didn't do the soft lovemaking stuff either, this was a mum on a mission and orgasm was her main objective.

I told mum to slow as I was so close to cumming and for a moment I thought she wasn't going to stop, but she looked up into my eyes and drew her tongue all the way up from my balls to my throbbing purple knob, our eyes never separating, finally her tongue flicked off my dick with a long drip of saliva and pre cum.

"Is that good son, do you like mummy sucking your dick, do you?"

"Oh mum its wonderful, I want to cum, I want you to make me come now!"

Mum didn't do exactly what I expected in finishing me off, instead she move closer in and lifted her tits onto my crotch and squeezed my hard dick into her cleavage, pushing them together she proceeded to give me a wonderful tits wank, I think she got even more out of it than me because she became very aroused very quickly and the passion in her eyes was clear to see.

She released me from her hold and reached down to her pussy before taking me back in her mouth, despite not being able to see I knew mum was finger fucking herself to orgasm and my dick was about to get the release it desired.

Mum was panting wildly and the way she was sucking me it was clear that she was not going to stop this time, I held on as long as I could but the sight of mum taking herself over the edge was too much, mum cried out as her own orgasm arrived and only moments later I lifted my hips and gave mum the full force of my heavy load.

To cap it off, mum took the whole lot in her mouth, she had me deep in whilst I bucked my hips and her mouth tightened around it, she slurped her way through both of our orgasms and finally released me when al was consumed.

Needless to say the guilt began to rise in my mind, mum put a stop to that by standing up, taking my hand and telling me that her little sweet pussy was in need of some "Man Love"

Well as I always say "Who am I to disappoint a lady"

Chapter 2.... Mum's secret desire fulfilled