Mum's Boat Ch. 2

Story Info
Both Mother and Son get complete satisfaction.
3.5k words
4.54
138.5k
32

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/15/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2.... Mum's secret desire fulfilled

Wow, what an evening, I'd just sat and watched my mother suck my dick whilst bringing herself off to orgasm, and now I'm holding her hand as she pulls me along (dressed only in her panties) towards the one and only bedroom on the boat.

It was a bazaar feeling, but it didn't seem as I was in the company of my mother and when I held the thought of what I just witnessed a wave of emotions came over me, the strongest emotion however was desire and mum was not going to let it wane by sitting around feeling guilty.

The anticipation of what was about to happen had the desired effect on my half erect penis and by the time we'd entered the bedroom I was again at full mast and throbbing like a raging bull.

Looking down on my petite mother I took great pleasure in her bare back and neat pert bottom, the thin white material sitting high on her hips neatly covered her perfect cheeks. She stopped pulling me along allowing me to stand skin to skin behind her, my dick pushing firmly into the small of her back. Naturally I wrapped my arms around her and bent to kiss her neck, as I did so she allowed her head to fall back into my shoulder and for the second time that evening I marvelled at my mother's wonderful breasts, her nipples dark, taut and tightly erect.

There was one thing I was certainly going to achieve tonight and that was to suckle on such beautiful breasts, I never even blinked as I took her breasts in each hand and gently cradled them, my thumb and forefinger finding out each hard nipple.

"Oh wow, that feels so good" she whispered "don't stop, don't ever stop giving that love to mummy"

"Never" I said "You'll never be without my love" and with that I pulled mum closer into my body, my dick crushed between our bodies and my hand firmly massaging her breasts.

Mum reached behind and instantly found my throbbing hard-on, one hand around my shaft and the other caressing my balls, "ummmm I want more of that" she giggled as she slowly teased my foreskin back and forth.

Suddenly the desire to kiss mum was overwhelming and I turned her around to face me, without any hesitation she looked up and met my lips full on, only this time it wasn't any "mum to son" type kiss it was full exhilarating desire and passion. Mum was clearly beyond the point of any reasonable self control as her kisses were nothing but full blooded wanton lust, she moaned a deep sensual moan as her tongue found mine and her hips pushed firmly into me, the look in her eyes was a devilish naughty one and there was no way this was going to end before total fulfilment had been achieved.

It was not the time to talk but time for fulfilment, which for me was to fuck mum to orgasm, the look on her face said enough, her kisses only reassured me that there was only one way to go, and that was to bed!

Pulling back from our kiss I placed my hands on mums shoulders, "Mum" I said

"Ssssh" she replied "don't talk, take me to bed and make love to me"

Mum's eyes said it all, the needy look was all it took to convince me that this time round I was going to be in charge and I could take mum in what ever way I desired, and that's exactly what I had in mind.

I wanted to look, touch, kiss and caress before I fulfilled her desires, I wanted to see my mother totally exposed and in as higher state of arousal as humanly possible, something inside me has always enjoyed seeing a woman fully aroused, legs as wide apart as possible and all of their most womanly parts exposed to the full view of my horny desires, only this time it was so much more of a thrill as the taboo of it being my very own mum added to my excitement

Mum moved back towards the bed allowing me to scan down her slender body, I marvelled in her pert firm breasts, her nipples still very taut and erect, scanning down her stomach and waist she did not show the usual signs of aging and her white panties only added to the sexy picture she painted. As she hotched herself up the bed I got my first real view of her dark pussy and the state of arousal it was in, her thin white panties did nothing to hide the bush of dark pubic hair, and only then did I notice that the gusset of her panties was the same as the front panel, completely see-through.

Mums swollen pussy lips were clearly visible through the thin material and obviously very moist indeed, she just lay there for a few minutes looking first into my eyes and then down to my cock

"Do you like what you see Stephen?"

"Perfect" I replied "Absolutely perfect" I moved to the end of the bed and placed one knee on the mattress just between her little feet

"And you" I quizzed "does my dirty little mother like what she sees?"

"Never seen anything better" she replied with a smile and ran her hands up and over her nipples "see, look at the effect you are having on me"

"Mum, will you do something for me?"

"Of course son, what would please you?"

"I want you to remove you panties and open you legs"

Raising her hips she obliged but insisted that I pulled them down and off, instantly she opened her thighs and without hesitation or embarrassment she exposed herself to me. Well what could I say, writing this and trying to recapture that moment is such a thrill so please forgive me for my indulgence.

Firstly and most noticeably was not how wet her pussy lips were but how long they were, the wonderful view of mums soft inner thighs draws your focus to her dark patch of pubic hair, hair that was not only in a neat trimmed bush but also hair that covered her vulva and also followed round towards her butt. The experiences of earlier added to the view as a considerable amount of hair was matted with pussy juices and protruding proudly were her thick, long pussy lips. Of the many women I'd fucked in my time I don't think I'd ever seen a pussy with such proud and exposed lips and not only that these lips were soaking wet with love juice.

I just sat there admiring the very thing that drew me in to my incestuous desires all those years ago, only this time it was not through a crack in the wall or only partly exposed in the bath, this time it was in full open view in all its womanly glory, this time it was on offer to me and with complete consent and crying out for my attention.

Suddenly I realised I was in a world of my own with mum watching my every move, it was like a dream slowly coming to reality as the enormity of the situation drew its full picture. I looked back up at mums welcoming smile which reassured me that what was happening was real and that Yes my own mother was laying totally naked before me and with her legs wide open for my very own pleasure.

For some reason what happen next took me by surprise, but mum slide a hand down and with two long fingers she parted her pussy lips and dipped one into her wet hole, watching my face all the time she grinned a dirty grin and rolled her eyes with the pleasure of her touch,

"Well if you're just going to sit there I may as well sort myself out" she giggled "but then again I know how much you like to watch mummy play with herself"

"Go ahead" I replied "I can't think of anything I'd like to see more than you playing with yourself" and with that mum plunged two long slender fingers deep into her pussy. Gasping she grabbed at her breast with her free hand and the other ran firm circles around her clit, glistening wet her fingers became a blur as mums shoulders dropped onto the bed and her head fell back.

I could instantly see what was happening as mum had every intention of bringing herself off for my audience, whatever was about to happen was going to have to wait as mum was on a mission of orgasm and who was I to stop her.

So there I was sat on the end of the bed, between the wide open thighs of my very mother as she wanked herself silly, her hairy pussy dripping wet in full view of me and getting a right good seeing to, mum was producing so much fluid her whole crotch was thick with pussy juice. As the pleasure grew her breathing got heavier and louder, and her hips returned the feeling with stronger and stronger thrust against her fingers

"Does it look good son? am I what you wanted me to be or are you ashamed of mummy?, the more she worked herself up the more aggressive became her tone.

"Beautiful" I said "You are everything I could every dream about"

"Do you want mummy to come? Do you want me to come for you, just for you my special boy?"

Her other hand now joined the first, now she had two fingers inside and two firmly rubbing her swollen clit, it was clear she was only moments away from orgasm and I was ready to explode myself.

"Oh Stephen, I've wanted to perform for you from the first day you watched me all those years ago, nothing has ever come close to the excitement it gave me, Oh Stephen touch me, you make me come"

Composure briefly resumed as mum raised her head and looked me in the eyes, opening her lips with both hands and exposing a sodden swollen clitoris she offered me her sweet cunt for my pleasure.

"Do it Stephen, Do it now, touch me and make mummy come"

Well that was an offer I was not going to refuse, I slid my hands from either knee and slowly made my way to the most taboo place they could ever go, savouring every image I reached the soft flesh of her inner thigh and only micro moments later I was sliding my fingertips along my mother wet swollen pussy lips, parting them and wondering if I'd every felt such thick wet pussy juice before, wondering how fine they must taste I lifted my fingers to my mouth and drank in her sweet flow of womanhood.

My touch was enough to take mum over the edge, as soon as I found her swollen clit she began to ride the wave of a strong emotional orgasm, her hips bucking wildly as she hisses and cried herself to a shuddering bed drenching orgasm. My word I had never seen anything so desirable in my life, I had witnessed many an orgasm in my life but none of my previous lovers reacted in such a body shuddering way to an orgasm, mum shook herself and bucked wildly with load deep gasps and then a deep throaty cry of overwhelming release as her pussy erupted into spasms of wave after wave of pleasure.

Finally she drew her breath and collapsed back onto the bed "Oh my god, that was so wonderful"

She just lay there looking up into an open space of nowhere, her body glistening with perspiration and her chest dipping deeply as she regained her breath, I savoured to image of her wonderful breasts topped by two very pert dark nipples raising and falling with every breath, then scanning down I admired her trim flat waist before regaining my view of her sons most cherished and desire holy grail. Again I had to smile to myself as the reality of the situation became clear, the reality was that an all time fantasy which was spawned almost 20 years ago had materialised right before my very eyes. Never in my wildest fantasies had I really thought I'd get to watch my mother masturbate and orgasm but right now I was sat between her open thighs having soaked up the perfect picture show. Right now I was able to touch and caress the hot thighs and open crotch of my beautiful mother and right now she was mine for the taking.

As you can imagine my dick was raging, raging with desire and harder than the finest Sheffield steel, mum knew what she wanted and so didn't move an inch from her inviting position, I knew what I wanted and decided that now was the time to fulfil a life long fantasy. Moving in closer I quickly dipped my head low a took a deep sniff of mums dripping aroma, I had to take a taste and so without warning I parted her lips and my tongue sort out her clit, every flick brought about an corresponding response and the more I licked the loader she groaned and the more her hips bucked. Very quickly mums hands landed on the back of my head and within minutes she was holding me close and grinding herself against my face, I was originally having a quick lick before I fucked her but it was clear that another orgasm was pending and mums wasn't about to let go.

It didn't take long for mum to reach her peak and again I was amazed at the ferocity of response to her orgasms, grinding against my face her wet hairy pussy tasted wonderful and was in full flow, her long lips spread wide and her hard fleshy clit was throbbing like a little dick, the sexuality of it all was so very intense that no other care in the world was considered, the most important thing here and now was bringing my mother off to another body wrenching orgasm. I marvelled at the vision before me, a vision of pure lustful wanton desire from the most special woman any man has in his life, a vision which saw me first touch and then taste my own mother's most sacred parts, a vision of womanhood at its most exposed and in as higher state of arousal any man would dream of experiencing.

Wave after wave of release brought mum to a shuddering climax as her stomach dipped and her juices flowed, her pink fleshy pussy was now in full flow as more and more love juices dripped from her hot love hole, putting my whole mouth over mum's pussy I sucked both long lips into my mouth and wasn't ready for the reaction it gained, to my utmost surprise mum began to curse out loud as she responded to my actions

"Oh God Stephen, oh yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Within an instant mum was back riding that wave of pleasure only this time she was holding on to the bed for dear life and her head was thrashing for side to side like a woman possessed, this was obviously doing something special for her and what happen next confirmed it. As I held my palms against her open thighs and buried my face in her pussy mum jerked and jerked until suddenly she let go with the most amazing sight I had ever witnessed, not only did mum come hard but she let her entire bladder contents release and covered my mouth and face with huge quantities of warm urine, it just kept coming and coming and soon the entire bed was flooded.

Watching mum come down from this was a absolute thrill and seeing her drained and satisfied whilst spread eagled on her bed was a picture that will stay with me forever, being a gentleman there was only one real thing to do, and that was to fuck her. Mum looked exhausted from her experiences but still lay there with her hairy cunt available for me to enjoy,

Looking up with those soft sensual eyes she said "My god Stephen that was wonderful, I haven't done that for a long time"

"You are amazing mum" I replied "Perfectly amazing"

"Stephen" she spoke softly "I want you to fuck me now, please give your mother what she's always wanted"

"It will be my pleasure" was my reply as I knelt between her open thighs and placed my swollen knob right on top of her clitoris, sliding it down I was amazed at the wonderful wetness I had helped mum achieve and in moments I was sliding my solid cock into her hot sticky hole.

Boy did it feel good, too good to put into written words but believe me if you ever had the chance to fuck an angle I'm sure it still wouldn't feel as good as the sensation I was currently enjoying, this was erotic bliss for me and looking down over the hot sweaty body of my sexy mother as I guided myself into her was pure sexual heaven.

Mum just lay there looking into my eyes as slowly I penetrated her, very slowly I pushed deeper and the more I pushed the more she grinned until I was as deep as my balls would allow. Surprisingly her pussy was tighter than I had imagined, and as I knelt still with my dick buried deep inside her, she squeezed her inner muscles to hold my dick tight within her pussy. She squeezed as I throbbed and without making an actual stroke we soon developed a rhythm of throbbing cock deep inside pulsating pussy. This was bliss and by far the most erotic situation I have ever found myself in, mum had the look of a woman lost in a world of sexual gratification and without doubt the conclusion of this was going to be very powerful and very emotional.

"Kiss me" mum whispered "Kiss me you sexy man"

This I knew would lead to me finally fucking mum good and proper and so I wasted no time in lowering myself down to cover her hot sweaty body, the feel of her tits on my chest was wonderful but the way she kissed me was the kiss of a woman possessed with sexual desires and fulfilment of fantasies. Holding my face she thrust her lips to mine and probed my mouth with her tongue, her tongue was everywhere and as she kissed my ears and neck she whispered again:

"Fuck me son, fuck mummy good and hard"

She held me tight as slowly I withdrew my manhood before re-entering her, this continued for a few minutes before she began to meet my downward strokes with some upwards ones of her own, soon we had increased the pace and my gentle strokes had now become deep thrusts and mum was in time with every single one of them, as before mum began to groan deeply sultry groans and her breathing was becoming frantic and emotional.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard big boy, just like that!"

She was gone! close to orgasm and unable to control any desires she had, she was panting like a wild dog and as I banged hard into her wet pussy she began to cry out her demands

"OH yes son, give it to mummy, fuck your mother hard.. OH YES RIGHT THERE!"

As I pumped for all I was worth I could feel that familiar feeling swelling in my balls, the feeling of my dick about to erupt, I knew that climax was imminent and I was going to give her a belly full of hot sperm. Mum was holding on for dear life as I pumped her hard and deep, every full thrust was met with a hiss and cry of pleasure and the deeper and faster I fucked her the louder and more animated her response became, finally I fulfilled my earlier ambition and took each of mums nipples into my mouth and sucked on her perfect womanly breasts, a sensation which gave us both a complete and satisfying peak to our love making and tipped us both over the edge towards our impending climaxes

Mum cried out load "Oh son I'm cumming, oh yes that's it suck mummy's titties, OH MY GOD"

I could hold back no longer and with one final thrust I held myself deep in her pussy as my own powerful climax erupted, I came like no other orgasm before and pumped and pumped what seemed like gallons of hot spunk deep inside of my mother, the response from mum was to hook her legs behind me and grind herself against my crotch, an action which brought on her strongest and final climax of the evening.

We collapsed together on the bed with my semi hard dick still buried deep in mums cunt, the sensation of her pussy throbbing around my shaft was a wonderful feeling as I returned to suckling her breasts and caressing her beautiful soft skin, slowly and satisfyingly we began to drift into a post sexual sleep in the knowledge we had at least another whole day together before I had to return home.