Mum's Hot Night

Story Info
When a heat wave hits home.
861 words
4.05
144.2k
29
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The loose, golden satin blouse was hanging freely on Mum's shoulders. The top four buttons were undone exposing a deep curvature of cleavage both on the top and bottom of her large breasts. A single bead of sweat trailed along the fleshy valley. "It's so hot," Mum began, "You don't mind my blouse being a little open, do you?"

"No," I replied, "It's your place."

Mum uncrossed her legs and exposed her matching gold satin panties beneath her black leather skirt.

"Well, I suppose you wouldn't be as hot if you weren't wearing leather," I added, "I'm smart enough to have on light cotton shorts."

Mum stood up in front of me, reached behind her, unzipped her skirt and wriggled free. "You're right, honey, that's much cooler."

"That isn't exactly what I meant, but as long as you're comfortable."

Mum sat next to me on the couch, her sweet, sweatiness filling my nostrils. "Honey," she began, "Do you think there's something wrong with me?"

"What do you mean, Mum?" I replied.

"Well," she paused, "I've tried dating since your Dad died, but no one wants to spend any appreciable time with me."

"I find that hard to believe," I said, "You're a smart, successful, beautiful woman. Are all of these guys blind, stupid and insecure?"

Mum wiped the droplet of sweat from between her breasts and said, "You think all that, sweetie?"

"Of course, I do Mum, any man would be lucky to be with you."

Her hand trailed up my bare leg and then she whispered, "Even you?"

I placed my hand on hers, caressed it lightly and said, "Even me."

Her legged rubbed lightly against me and she said, "Then why don't we have a real reason to sweat," and squeezed my leg tighter.

Our eyes connected in a way that never happened before. A soft, but earnest longing was shared. I brushed a stray strand of hair from her face and our lips drew closer. Our collective breathing was broken and gasping as our lips touched. A sensation much like a mild electrical current ran through us. Our kiss grew more ravenous. Intermittent gasps combined with probing tongues as my hand rubbed Mum's slippery satin blouse.

Her blouse slid loose from one shoulder. I began to kiss down her neck to her exposed shoulder. My hand cupped one of her breasts through her blouse and Mum began to moan, "Oh, baby, it's been so long. I need your manly cock inside of me." She panted in exhilaration and continued, "Make Mummy scream sweetie."

I trailed my tongue along the exposed curve of Mum's breasts. I could taste the salty-sweetness of the sweat breaking out on her body. I licked down her stomach to the top of her gold satin panties. Both of my hands massaged her ample breasts through her loose satiny blouse. My tongue traced an outline around her panties. The front of her panties were very loose and the thin thread of a thong split her labia behind to her ass. The musky moisture of physical heat and sexual heat began to penetrate the thin satin material. Mum's abdomen shuddered as she moaned, her voice quivering, "Ohhhh, baby, your tongue is sooooo hot, pleeeease fuck me, baby, pleeeeease!!!!"

I stood before my writhing Mum and unzipped my shorts. As my cock sprang free Mum had turned on all fours, her hands resting on the top of the couch and her knees on the lower part, her legs spread slightly.

I pulled her thong down with both thumbs until it only cleared her ass. I pointed my thick, hard cock at her quivering pussy and thrust deep. Mum's moans were muffled as she buried her face into the top of the couch.

I grabbed Mum's hips with both hands and began to thrust faster and faster, my pelvis loudly smacking against her ass. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Baby! Fuck me harder! Harder! Harder!" Mum screamed.

I braced one foot on the couch, leaned forward pulling Mum's blouse open and grabbed tightly on her breasts. I slowed my thrusts down, but slammed my cock harder into her pussy, each thrust slamming us forward. The couch rammed against the wall with each fierce thrust. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Harder! Faster! Harder! Faster! Fuck your slutty Mum!!!"

My fierce thrusts became faster and faster until the adjacent lamp on the end table rattled in unison with our thrusts. I hammered harder and faster feeling our orgasms building.

Mum's moans became more prolonged as she slumped and shook violently. Mum's shaking and my manic thrusting caused the adjacent lamp to fall from its perch. The coinciding crash acted as an announcement for my exploding orgasm. With the crash ringing in our ears, my cock quivered and pumped, quivered and pumped load after load of hot cum inside of Mum's pussy.

"Ohhhhhh!!!" Mum quivered, "Your cum is soooo hot!!!!"

Mum completely collapsed on the couch, her hair in sweaty shambles, clinging to her head. Her golden satin blouse was darkened along most of her back from our orgasmic exertions.

I leaned down and kissed Mum deeply, then said, "Now that's worth getting sweaty."